Thread: Help with my batle subway team

Default Help with my batle subway team

Can anyone help me with my batle team for batle subway? The super line is giving me trouble. I never reach the 49ş batle to fight Ingo.
    My team:
    Mienshao:
    Jolly
    Ev: 4 hp/252 atk/ 252 spd
    item: life orb
    moveset: fake out/ drain punch/ u-turn/ hi jump kick (i use the two fight moves for diferent things)

Hydreigon:
    modest
    Ev:4 hp/ 252 sp.atk/252 spd
    item: expert belt
    moveset: surf/ flametrower/ dark pulse/ dragon pulse (i had many problens with draco meteor, so i prefer dragon pulse)

Gyrados
    Jolly
    Ev: 4hp/ 252 atk/ 252 spd
    moveset: waterfall/ dragon dance/ earthquake/ ice fang
    item: levtovers

I start with mienshao using fake out and after using drain punch or hi jump kick (depending of the enemie) or using u-turn on a psichc type and trading for my hydreigon, then using dark pulse. I use my gyarados when i need.

Someone have any idea of what should I trade? I already tried many teams, and this one was the one who gets more far, but I can´t even reach at Ingo.

OBS: I prefer to use swepers than walls and status inducers. I can´t use then really well. If anyone can teach me one or two things I would be very glady.

What are you specifically having trouble with? Walls? Sweepers? Any specific type?
    Gyrados is pretty frail and one good electric move or rock move can decimate it. Maybe use either a Focus Sash or.....have it hold King's Rock or Razor Claw/Fang (whichever gives the flinching effect) Waterfall and Ice Fang both have a 30% chance of flinching and kings rock makes it I think 50% which can save your hide. These are only suggestions.
    For Hydregion....teach it Earth Power over Surf. EP covers as much as water does and then some even at slightly less power.
    You see I am simply one hell of a Nobody

I will try focus sash on gyrados and see if it works, thanks. I would like to teach earth power to hydreigon, but i don´t have black 2/white 2, so, for me, its surf or nothing.
    I am having troubles with some walls (i can´t remember what exactly) some whater types (especially starmie) and some fighting and dragon types.

I am breeding a rain team and i thinking in use it instead of the actual:
    Politoed (I don´t know yet which set to use)

Vaporeon, leftovers
    Bold nature
    Ability:Hydration
    252 HP/252 DEF/4 SP.DEF
    moveset: scald/toxic/rest/ice beam

Thundurus,life orb (or maybe focus sash)
    Timid nature
    Ability: prankster
    4 HP/252 SP.ATK/252 SPD
    moveset:taunt/nasty plot/thunder/air slash

Do anyone think i should use this team? I don´t have any of them yet, but you think it can work?

If I continue using my actual team, What would I fit in the place of gyrados(It isn´t being as well as it would...)?
    Last edited by Hoppian; 9th December 2012 at 6:59 PM.

Oh sorry I was under the impression you were using Black2/White2, my mistake.

For replacement for Gyra....hmm...for me Storm Drain Gastrodon always worked but it works best with Earth Power, Ice Beam, Toxic, and Leftovers.....except EP is a BP move...nope I got nothing
    You see I am simply one hell of a Nobody

The lack of EP is a problem for me. Doesn´t matter what happens, my gyrados is always fast killed. I really can´t figure out another team besides a rain one; I already tried a sandstorm and drought, but they don´t worked as they would... Recently I puted my double scream rotom-w in the place of gyrados and it was a good leader, but again i got defeated before I reach 49ş batle. Maybe I am the problem and not my pokemon or strategy... There isn´t anything more i could do? I´m thinking in a bulk gliscor, DD scrafty oor something like that, but before I try, I need some help if it should work or other possibilities that maybe work.