Thread: White 2 Team w/ Subs

Default White 2 Team w/ Subs

So, I decided to get some advice on my team. I'm about to hit the E4, and I also want to know who I should use in the Subway and PWT. So without further ado:

Serperior @ Light Clay
    Overgrow
    -Light Screen
    -Coil
    -Leaf Blade
    -Leech Seed

Magnezone @ Air Balloon
    Sturdy
    -Flash Cannon
    -Thunderbolt
    -Volt Switch
    -Magnet Rise

Darmanitan @ Life Orb
    Sheer Force
    -Fire Punch
    -Earthquake
    -Rock Slide
    -U-Turn

Scrafty @ Wide Lens
    Moxie
    -Hi-Jump Kick
    -Payback
    -Ice Punch
    -Stone Edge

Jellicent @ Leftovers
    Water Absorb
    -Scald
    -Shadow Ball
    -Recover
    -Substitute

Weezing @ Black Sludge
    Levitate
    -Venoshock
    -Toxic
    -Flamethrower
    -Thunderbolt

That is my main team for the moment. I also have the following that I train along side these guys:

Umbreon @ Leftovers
    Synchronize
    -Payback
    -Screech
    -Moonlight
    -Toxic

Tangrowth @ Big Root
    Chlorophyl
    -Ingrain
    -Giga Drain
    -Sleep Powder
    -Ancient Power

Flygon @ Expert Belt
    Levitate
    -Fire Punch
    -Dragon Claw
    -Roost
    -Earthquake

I'm also considering getting Shedinja, Golurk, Reuniclus Marowak and Shuckle, the latter 2 from Dream World. So...any ideas would greatly be helpful!

Also remember, I'm trying to create a team for the Subway and PWT so I can gather Battle Points for TMs and items.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Hauntershadow92; 10th December 2012 at 2:49 AM.

For Darmanitan
    Use Earthquake instead of Bulldoze because Darmanitan is quite fast already. Rock Slide instead of Zen Headbutt for more coverages.

I was using Bulldoze to take advantage of Sheer Force, but as it turns out, EQ is stronger. Thanks! And, I also agree with Rock slide, thanks!

^Click the pic for my PASBL Trainer Summary!^

Spoiler:- Credits:

Bulldoze doesn't take advantage of Sheer Force. Only moves that have a chance at a secondary effect get a Sheer Force boost. Moves that have a 100% chance of lowering a stat isn't affected.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Quote Originally Posted by azeem40 View Post
    Bulldoze doesn't take advantage of Sheer Force. Only moves that have a chance at a secondary effect get a Sheer Force boost. Moves that have a 100% chance of lowering a stat isn't affected.
    Bulldoze is affected by Sheer Force.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

For Umbreon you can consider Foul Play as it uses the opponent's Attack rather than the user's and since you will be facing the Elite 4,most of the Pokemon except for Shauntal and Caitlin's have good attack.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Hmm, I would, but I actually don't think I'll be using Umbreon. I haven't truly decided. I wanted to use Flygon to help with Iris, unless I can keep Scrafty alive long enough to amass Moxie boosts. I had used Scrafty to sweep Drayden.

Umbreon might prove usefull with the Toxic + Screech style.

^Click the pic for my PASBL Trainer Summary!^

Spoiler:- Credits:

Scrafty is a HUGE help with the Elite 4. It can beat Caitlin, Shauntal, and Grimsley, and even be a huge help against Iris thanks to its great Defenses.
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Yeah, Scrafty is an excellent pokemon. She will surely carry me through the E4. I am also making a change to Serperior. His SpAtk is just waaaaay too low compared to his Atk (about 20 points lower in fact). So Giga Drain just won't be helpful. So the new set is:

Serperior @ Light Clay
    Overgrow
    -Light Screen
    -Coil
    -Leaf Blade
    -Leech Seed

Should I keep the light clay?

Quote Originally Posted by azeem40 View Post
    actually, moves with 100% chance for an effect like Bulldoze is also affected. I know Dynamicpunch is affected, I tested it myself. Sheer Force Gurdurr, use Dynamicpunch, no confusion.

Bulldoze with SF boost is still weaker than EQ, though.

Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    For Umbreon you can consider Foul Play as it uses the opponent's Attack rather than the user's and since you will be facing the Elite 4,most of the Pokemon except for Shauntal and Caitlin's have good attack.
    I think Payback is still better.

Payback has 100 base power most of the time, and its power can be boosted by Curse raising Umbreon's Attack.
    Foul Play has 95 base power, and its power depends on foe's Attack. Before using Curse, Umbreon's Attack stat may be lower than the opponent, which makes Foul Play a nice idea, but after a Curse Umbreon's Attack stat should be roughly equal if not higher. This assuming the opponent is not using an Attack-boosting move.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Hmm, I guess the source I read it at was wrong. My bad.

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.