My planned team is going to be.

Dragonite
    Lucario
    Meganium
    Feraligatr
    Arcanine
    Amphoros

Looking for good movests, and if i should replace one or two of them,
    I have pearl,emerald and HG to work with.
    I can breed- Dratini, gible, bagon, trapinch, swablu, chimchar, totodile, chicorita and many more. PM ME WITH OFFERS!

half your team is weak to ground (what with Earthquake being one of the most common moves in the metagame). that is all.
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    half your team is weak to ground (what with Earthquake being one of the most common moves in the metagame). that is all.
    Good point, but i need an electric type, the odd one out seems to be lucario, but who should i replace it with?
    I can breed- Dratini, gible, bagon, trapinch, swablu, chimchar, totodile, chicorita and many more. PM ME WITH OFFERS!

replace arcanine with Infernape/Blazekin, and then replace lucario with a ghost/Dark type. Gengar, Absol, Mismagius, Weavile, Dusknoir, and Tyranitar are all good options. Special sweeper, physical sweeper, special sweeper/status, Physical sweeper, Wall, and bulky physical attacker, in order.

Thanks, all ready training my gastly.

Nice. Genger you want to run something along the lines of shadow ball, sludge bomb, then the other two are up to you, pain split is a good recovery move (if you survive the first attack), but most people run focus blast in combo with shadow ball for neutral coverage all around, and if you dont want to bother with hidden power, thunderbolt is a reliable way to go for flying normal types, and explosion works nicely too.

Gengar is best with:
    Shadow Ball
    Thunderbolt
    Energy Ball
    Focus Blast
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

eh, energy ball is ok, but if he's running a grass type and a water type already, the only other thing you cover with energy ball is ground types. water is covered with T-bolt and rock is covered with focus blast. granted levitate makes gengar a nice wall against ground types, but on most ground types he'll do just fine with STABbed shadowball. it's better suited using a utility move or explosion in that last slot i would say.

I'm very sure the rules says you must put up a moveset for each of the Pokemon, otherwise there's nothing to rate.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Awsomelion View Post
    Looking for good movests, and if i should replace one or two of them,
    I have pearl,emerald and HG to work with.
    I understand there are rules, but is it really that big of a deal for an in game team? what are people supposed to do who don't know where to start and come here looking for advice? They can't have a team, with items, EVs, moves, natures, and a strategy if they're looking for help BUILDING a team. If this was competitive, then I would understand, but can't we be a little more lenient on the rules here?

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Mew View Post
    8. No "gimme a team" threads
    No one really feels like building you a whole team. If you need help choosing members, have at least 3 Pokemon on your team with some form of a moveset that you know you`re going to use.

9. You must at least post movesets when asking for a "rate"
    "Rate my team!! -insert 6 smilies here-" or "Rate my team! -list 6 pokemon and their natures here-"

Listing 6 pokemon and asking for a rate is spam. You need to post the movesets, or else what in the world do you want them to rate? The order in which you listed the "team" ?
    If you don't have any planned moveset, their current moveset is fine. Basically, just put the movesets, please.
    And do not just put in random moveset with moves that almost every Pokemon can learn (example : putting Toxic & Protect on everything just to bypass this rule because you have moveset) or putting moves that a Pokemon definitely can't learn (example : putting Blast Burn on a Kingdra, when it is known that Blast Burn is a move restricted to Fire-Type starter Pokemon) then ask for a rate. At least try to look at the Pokedex on the main site.
    The rules even mentioned that the thread starter doesn't have to put up a planned moveset, even their current moveset is fine. Also, I'm sure looking at the Dex on the main site and pick 4 moves the Pokemon can learn isn't that hard.

EVs and strategies aren't needed to be mentioned in in-game RMT threads. Just moveset is enough, that's all.

By the way, just saying "lol" is spam.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

"have at least 3 Pokemon on your team with some form of a moveset that you know you`re going to use."
    What if the person doesn't know what moves they're going to use? granted most people can atleast pick a few, i understand you there, but what if they don't? them looking up a list of 4 random moves I would see as even more of a pain than no moves at all because then you have to go back and change the moves they listed instead of listing new ones. I'm not trying to start an argument/be a dick, and I get what you mean. But now that that's out of the way..

Awesomelion, go look through what's been posted, and edit your OP to reflect the suggestions so we can help you more.

Ampharos@Wise Glasses(Available at Pewter City)

-Thunderbolt/Discharge(Power v more chance of status but if you choose Thunder Wave in final slot,then you should go for Thunderbolt)
    -Signal Beam(Covers Grass types)
    -Focus Blast(Covers threats like Steelix,Golem,Mamoswine etc)
    -Power Gem(If you want all out attacking set)/Thunder Wave(Paralysis is useful for catching Pokemon and against a few others where you require more than sheer power)

Dragonite@Dragon Fang(Available at Dragon's Den)

-Outrage/Dragon Rush(Your choice but IMO locked in a Dragon type move is better than low accuracy)
    -Fly(Utility and it doesn't get any better flying STAB)
    -Fire Punch(Covers Ice and Steel types)
    -Waterfall(Utility but also hits Rock types hard)

Feraligatr@Expert Belt(Available at Mt.Silver)

-Waterfall/Aqua Tail(Your choice)
    -Ice Punch(Covers Grass and Dragon types)
    -Crunch
    -Earthquake(Covers Electric types)

It covers 11 out of 17 types
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

that's a pretty good set up ^^ i can't really think of any improvements on those three. except maybe a life orb on dragonite instead of dragon fang. that way you get the boost over all the attacks, and you can always swap waterfall for roost for recovery from LO recoil, as feraligatr has STAB coverage over rock types and ampharos had power gem if you're in a pinch.

What the hell is that? Is that a illusion or...what?
    You guys are GIVING him a team! For gods sake, read the rules, and if you're against, simply don't post here!
    By the way, doesn't argue against the rules, they're all perfect.
    You don't know what moveset you should give to your poke? Lurk more. See the old threads here, there's a lot of them. You can even STALK the other common raters.

Oh, Shine, you should close this.
    The Black Mages!

Thanks to Flower Paradise Graphics for the awesome Banner and the Profile Picture!

Quote Originally Posted by TanBun View Post
    No. i don't nickname them. looks idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    You've GOT to nickname your Pokemon. They're your bros. In arms. In combat. In friendship.

lol wow. Really? It ruins your day THAT BAD because WE are helping someone else who didn't abide by the rules? Get over yourself. It didn't involve you at all, and sure as hell didn't bother you. If we didn't want to help them we wouldn't, but we're helping someone, which I'm pretty sure is the point of the ENTIRE SITE, so I suggest you calm down, and if you really have that big of a problem with the post, then don't click the link. Some of you are ridiculous. You get so wrapped up in rules and regulations, you forget the entire reason for being here. I'm in the Army, have been for two years now, and I've dealt with my fair share of Dictators/Imperialists/people who are so self absorbed they forget the major focus, and you know what happens to those people? They're HATED. Now I don't know you and I don't know what kind of a person you are, But I can Guarantee you that the person who posted this, appreciates our help and we are giving the site a much more positive image and representation than someone coming in here throwing a childish temper tantrum about the rules. I'm sure this little post has gotten all of you Rule-Nazi's panties in a twist, and that's fine. Ban me or block me or whatever you want, if that's what you really want to do, I don't care, But I know that since i joined here, even only a few weeks ago, I've helped people. Rules are made to be bent, and some of them to be broken. I'm pretty sure us helping this person hasn't hurt anyone or offended anyone, so just let it be. #rant-over

I don't mind helping people....if they actually needs help, not being lazy.
    Besides, the rules has been there for years, and everyone has no problem following it.

I don't mind you helping people either, in fact that's a very great thing to do, but.....

Quote Originally Posted by CMHennigan View Post
    Rules are made to be bent, and some of them to be broken.
    lol

many many things in this world exist because there are people obeying the rules & regulations

otherwise even us might not exist right now, let alone this site, because war will constantly be everywhere

and believe me, I'm still treating you and this thread very nicely compared to some other mods in here.
    GS for example, most likely will just say "Go read the rules" then close the thread.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

lol. let me ask you a question. And I mean no offense by it. How old are you? Because that's what most people think until they hit about 20 and start to learn about the government and society as a whole. Let me ask you another question. You live in America right? You realize the kind... actually... nevermind. that's a discussion for another time and place. but trust me, i could change your views on "rules".

And I never said you were treating me in any sort of rude/mean way, that little rant was about the person above me, not you shine. I could go on for hours about rules, society, anarchy, the government (hell I'm part of it), but I digress. The main reason this thread is here is to help this person, who now that i think about it hasn't responded in 3 days, while we've been sitting here bickering lol. i'm gonna bow out of this one unless he comes back with questions. You're the mod here, and i have no interest in getting into anymore internet arguements. They're pointless and fruitless, and there's no reason for it lol. However, I'm thinking about writing a thread about building a battle tower double battle team. The one about building a BT team that's up is good, but there are a lot of double-battle-specific ideas/strategies that i think would help alot of people who are looking into it. But if i do, it'll be this weekend. You guys have a good one

lol. let me ask you a question. And I mean no offense by it. How old are you? Because that's what most people think until they hit about 20 and start to learn about the government and society as a whole. Let me ask you another question. You live in America right? You realize the kind... actually... nevermind. that's a discussion for another time and place. but trust me, i could change your views on "rules".
    older than 20, and no I'm not even on the same side of the world as America.

And I never said you were treating me in any sort of rude/mean way, that little rant was about the person above me, not you shine. I could go on for hours about rules, society, anarchy, the government (hell I'm part of it), but I digress. The main reason this thread is here is to help this person, who now that i think about it hasn't responded in 3 days, while we've been sitting here bickering lol. i'm gonna bow out of this one unless he comes back with questions. You're the mod here, and i have no interest in getting into anymore internet arguements. They're pointless and fruitless, and there's no reason for it lol. However, I'm thinking about writing a thread about building a battle tower double battle team. The one about building a BT team that's up is good, but there are a lot of double-battle-specific ideas/strategies that i think would help alot of people who are looking into it. But if i do, it'll be this weekend. You guys have a good one
    hey, if you have any ideas for BT team, you can post it in that thread

However, I'll close this thread to prevent further spam + the thread starter doesn't return + he/she already got the answer he/she needs anyway, you guys are giving him/her the movesets he/she needs + no moveset, which as you know it, is against the rules.

But it's mostly to prevent further spam caused by this "discussion" and because this thread is against the rules anyway.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~