Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After the N arc... (what do you think should be the storyline plot?)

Default After the N arc... (what do you think should be the storyline plot?)

So it looks like the hype of the Unova league leads to defeat for our Ash and hes on his way to White Ruins, where Reshiram is said to be. After all the many side episodes that will surely entertain us what then?
    Ash is bound to return to Kanto right? Or is there another orange islands type scenario (most peeps say black tower is a possible option).
    Whatever happens a 6 Gen is yet to be announced or any clue of any (as far as I know).

If there was to be one though id dont think id be alone in saying ash needs to reach the finals and win (i mean if he got to finals and lost- unless it was a good match id be a pretty unhappy bunny)

Also I would like to finally get to learn more about ash's father (its not important but could add many some insight into Ash's past and skill?). Id love a father vs son gym battle of even for his dad to be a champion of a region?!
    Something to debate would be if ash got a rematch with Tobias and won (maybe Tobias is a frontier brain or perhaps gets accepted as a new Elite Four member and then gets knocked off his pedestal hehe).

Theres many outcomes but of course we all hope for one (Ash becoming a pokemon master). - Unless they pull a Brock effect on Ash and he decides to pursue something else lol ><
    Last edited by Primepokey; 9th December 2012 at 1:42 PM.
    Current Pearl Team-
    Current Silver Team-
    Current Gold Team-
    Current Black Team- Emboar, Krookodile, Jellicent, Ferrothorn, Crustle, Emolga
    Current Black 2 Team- ;604;
    Confirmed first two lvl 100 teams...
    My 1st lvl 100 Team- Charizard, Frostlass, Lanturn, Lucario, Shiftry, Gallade, My 2nd lvl 100 Team- Slowking, Houndoom, Armaldo, Crobat, Kingdra, Meganium

I think it's more of a saga, but if something was after that, then I don't know, some post league tournament filler saga.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Hopefully a world tournament.

Not some junior cup thing, i want a full blown worldcup, with past gym leaders returning.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Gen 6 could be announced in the coming weeks. I mean the main games usually come out in the fall and if the rumors are true about this new gen starting in 2013 I'd guess we would get news in the next few weeks. Now with that said if no new gen is announced I can't say for sure. I'm guessing this arc will take a pretty long time. Not sure long but at the same time not super short

Ash go to the new region or a new filler saga (World Tournament, Black City/White Forest...).

After the N arc ends? Nothing. Nothing at all. I think it should be the conclusion for Best Wishes.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    After the N arc ends? Nothing. Nothing at all. I think it should be the conclusion for Best Wishes.
    Well yes that would be a good point to have its conclusion but I what i meant was after the arc, saga what next? It's just to see where you guys/gals think the show should go from here and what should be included/developed... (not that its down to us but its peoples opinions what interest me).
    Current Pearl Team-
    Current Silver Team-
    Current Gold Team-
    Current Black Team- Emboar, Krookodile, Jellicent, Ferrothorn, Crustle, Emolga
    Current Black 2 Team- ;604;
    Confirmed first two lvl 100 teams...
    My 1st lvl 100 Team- Charizard, Frostlass, Lanturn, Lucario, Shiftry, Gallade, My 2nd lvl 100 Team- Slowking, Houndoom, Armaldo, Crobat, Kingdra, Meganium

Even if Best Wishes were to continue until September 2014, there will likely be another new game which will easily give a new potential storyline.

If there is no new game and there is still a need for a year long material... that's a very hard question really. The idealistic answer would be a saga that explores one of the many passed away places(Sevii Islands? Battle Zone?) or plotlines (A complete conclusion for Team Rocket, at least the organization? A proper World Tournament Cup with the leaders?), but unfortunately the likeliest answer would be what playerking was likely trying to suggest, some anime-only cup, like Orange Islands.

All in all, this is actually a really good thread. I hope this continues to stay open for a while.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I could see Ash going back to Kanto and entering a tournament there lasting about 6-8 episodes. Brock could get a cameo too and maybe Gary

Episode N is being promoted as a new series, so it should last roughly 30 episodes then Gen 6 will begin in Fall 2013.

I think the question is more what will Ash be doing besides dealing with Team Plasma. Hopefully the Pokémon World Tournament senior cup or something.

Gen. 6 will most likely start after the N series...then we will get *sigh* the same boring routine where Ash leaves all his Pokemon except Pikachu and goes to the next region and meets yet another female protagonist and challenges the 8 gyms there then enters the league only to lose it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    Episode N is being promoted as a new series, so it should last roughly 30 episodes then Gen 6 will begin in Fall 2013.

I think the question is more what will Ash be doing besides dealing with Team Plasma. Hopefully the Pokémon World Tournament senior cup or something.
    Yeah, this is what I think will happen.

And besides Ash and co. dealing with Plasma, we will obviously have fillers, obligatory Iris/Cilan episode, possibly goodbye episodes for Langley/Georgia, etc. So there's plenty of material to fill in if we rule out the N/Team Plasma part.

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Nah.. I doubt they'd have Ash enter four tournaments without him having win a single one.. Ash always leaves a region with at least one win under his belt:
    - Kanto: Orange Cup
    - Johto: Bug Capturing Contest, Amazing Race, Sumo Cup, Seaking Fishing contest?
    - AG: PokeRinger, and the Battle Frontier of course
    - Sinnoh: Twinleaf Tournament and PokéRinger again.
    - Unova: ???

I think it's very safe to say that there will be a fifth tournament, be it Black Tower, or just another Don Tournament. They'll likely look the same so there's no real reason for them to be different.. Unless it's a PWT, and Ash fights for all his pity badges again.. xD
    - Misty
    - Erika
    - Sabrina
    - Janine, just because she hasn't appeared yet. Koga wasn't a pity badge.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I rather move on to a brand new fresh region than another arc after N.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Hopefully a world tournament.

Not some junior cup thing, i want a full blown worldcup, with past gym leaders returning.
    This is what I really want. Especially since I want to see Misty again.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    This is what I really want. Especially since I want to see Misty again.
    I want Sabrina.. She's kinda hot in Unova.. as an actress that is..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Sabrina would definitely fit, or we could see her in another Pokestar Studio episode.

Final tournament including the Unova main cast, their rivals and their tournament rivals. Here Ash, Trip, Bianca, Burgundy and Georgia could get their much needed redemption.

There are several in games places not visited ...

Anville Town, Lacunosa Town, Black City, White Forest, Aspertia City, Lentimas Town, Village Bridge, Marvelous Bridge, Marine Tube, Reversal Mountain, Clay Tunnel, Underground Ruins, Strange House, Relic Passage, Seaside Cave

I could see the gang travelling around Unova searching for Team Plasma in theses places

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    There are several in games places not visited ...

Anville Town, Lacunosa Town, Black City, White Forest, Aspertia City, Lentimas Town, Village Bridge, Marvelous Bridge, Marine Tube, Reversal Mountain, Clay Tunnel, Underground Ruins, Strange House, Relic Passage, Seaside Cave

I could see the gang travelling around Unova searching for Team Plasma in theses places
    The Junior Cup was actually held in Lacunosa Town. And Anville Town was part of Team Rocket's Subway arc.

I think it would be great if they could visit Black City and White Forest.

Why is everyone thinking Gen VI is coming next year? Nowdays it's a four year gap between generations, so we're not getting anything of the sort until late 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    Why is everyone thinking Gen VI is coming next year? Nowdays it's a four year gap between generations, so we're not getting anything of the sort until late 2014.
    Many people have given reasons to why it could start early.

Probably because of how rushed this saga was from the beginning.

The DS is on its last legs, putting Black 2 and White 2 on it was pushing it, there's no way they'll be able to release Ruby & Sapphire remakes on DS next year. They can't debut Pokémon on the 3DS with remakes, so they'd have to open with Gen VI. They revealed Genesect very early in comparison to previous event legendaries, and movies usually star 2 Pokémon, and Genesect has no new Pokémon to star alongside it, unless it's a Gen VI Pokémon. They're not going to debut a next-gen Pokémon unless it's the very end of the generation. And when you look at the anime, personally I think it's absurd to think they would stretch out a filler arc over a year and a half, it's more than likely going to run until fall then the next generation will begin much like the Orange Archipelago and Battle Frontier.

There really isn't any evidence to suggest that there's a 4th year to this generation. You can't really expect them to repeat the previous gen exactly, especially when only two gens have been 4 years long (2 is not a pattern).

Most of those are valid points, but it's in no way as certain as everyone seems to think, considering how recent Black and White 2 are.

I see no reason why Pokemon won't debut with remakes. Who's to say there will even be remakes?

EDIT: Though I do imagine we'll see a few gen six Pokemon next year at some point.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast