Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: After the N arc... (what do you think should be the storyline plot?)

Assuming that there isn't a World Tournament or Generation 6 isn't announced soon, I would like to see Ash return to Kanto and take on the Kanto League again. He already has the badges but he could go back to get the badges that were pity badges the first time around. He could battle Erica, Sabrina, Misty, and Gary again, since it would be a "filler" saga, he could finally win a league.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Either another tournament arc where Ash actually wins some thing for a change or Generation 6 comes in which I'd love cuz I haven't really been Best Wishes biggest fan as of late.

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I'd like some Gen 6 pokemon in Unova (kinda like Togepi in Kanto) possibly during episode N. That way the anime would get more views by adding pokemon we cant yet get in the games....
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    I'd like some Gen 6 pokemon in Unova (kinda like Togepi in Kanto) possibly during episode N. That way the anime would get more views by adding pokemon we cant yet get in the games....
    I'd love to see some of the new Pokemon. Something they really didn't do in Sinnoh.

Didn't someone from the pokemon company say that this season will be shorter than the others?

Anyways, after Best Wishes I would love Ash to return to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and/or Sinnoh, even though I doubt it. A new region/Gen 6 would be awesome too.

i kinda just want this generation to be done with....so i do want gen 6 in the fall that would neat, but if not..then maybe an exculsive tournment like everyone has been saying where ash actually wins it

Oh, the idea of new Pokémon in BW2-N is cool. But not think because seems like the N saga only 9-10 episodes (1 or 2 is a filler episode, the rest is centered on N, Team Plasma and Team Rocket).

With N saying "The world you want is different", they might be going with the BW1. His does look rather disturbed/strange/creepy is some shots.

After the N arc... I would want either the World Tournament thing with past characters (Tyson, Paul, etc) or... maybe another filler saga with filler gym badges? XD
    I wonder who will still be active in the forums 3 years from now, from the people that are active now.

I think it will be a combined saga with a 2-3 Tp introducing arc than some tournament stuff, Tp reappearing getting closer to their plan, some battling stuff again, TP again and conclusion with Ash vs N! introducing s6 and boom!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

What do you mean after the N arc? I think this entire filler saga is going to be revolved around N and Team Plasma, just not all at once. We may have a tournament somewhere, but beyond this arc, probably Gen VI.

What came after Orange Islands? What came after Battle Frontier?

Take a wild guess as to what will happen after Episode N.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    What came after Orange Islands? What came after Battle Frontier?

Take a wild guess as to what will happen after Episode N.
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    lol made me laugh more than it should have :P
    I wonder who will still be active in the forums 3 years from now, from the people that are active now.

If this doesn't take the rest of BW, I'd like to see the Sinnoh Battle Frontier, but I fear it would be rushed if they did.
    My Writings:
    Purple, Grey, and the... Secret Dimension!?
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!
    Coming Soon: Kalos: The Missing Link
    Coming Soon: Big Brother: Pokemon Edition

FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

Do you mean that you think the Episode N saga is a arc like what the tournaments and league had been? Or do you really think we wont just have something in-between the Team Plasma/Team Rocket episodes? I could see WT's throughout the Episode N saga but not after seeing how after it ends its most likely on to Generation 6.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

There may have not been any hints for Gen 6th so far but I expect that we'll be getting them in the upcoming week/s.
    Have you ever wondered why this gen has been so fast paced? The release of Genesect, Meloetta and Keldeo was blatantly rushed and at this rate we could and probably will be seeing a new game/gen coming soon. With a new generation means a new saga for the anime so I'd expect there to be a filler saga (a short one even by BW standards) and then back to Kanto and forward to his next adventure ala Gen 6th region. Honesty not even going to lie, the mystery and possibilities excite me even more then just before the reveal of Gen 5 and BestWishes!
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

I could see this saga lasting for a good 6 or 8 months, so if anything was to happen in 2014, anime wise, I guess Ash doing something related to Black City and White Forest.

Hell, maybe the writers can throw in a World Tournament, we got a 2 year wait before 6th gen comes in so lol why not?

I don't want to get off-topic here but in response to your statement, what makes you think that we won't get 6th gen in the next year?
    Historically it would make sense because we generally get a new generation every 4-ish years and it hasn't even been 3 years this gen.
    But that's not as relevant as it would have been in the past. I think we'll get gen 6th next year (Japan) and everyone else late 2013/early 2014.
    Why? Simply because it's as clear as water that Gamefreak has been rushing this generation to get on to the 3DS.
    They released BW2 rather early (Summer as opposed to the recent trend of Sept/Oct etc). And then the sudden releases of Genesect, Meloetta and Keldeo and with Genesect being revealed a whole year before the release of the Genesect-dedicated movie which comes next year.
    It's been way too long since the 3DS has been released and you can tell that they are rushing themselves for a mainseries release on the latest handheld. And with the new movie coming out one can expect or hope to see hints of a gen 6th poke. You should read the article on Pokebeach around a week ago, it gives great insight.

I've gone HORRIBLY off-topic so in relation to the anime I think that.. firstly, the 16th movie will have a new reveal and this could tie in with Ash and co. learning of unknown pokes and there could be some mention of their native region..
    With regards to the anime I think the N arc may last around for some time..not too long just a little longer then we expect OR a possible filler saga that's somewhat similiar to the Orange Islands..Then Ash goes back to Kanto and Oaks his pokes and then sets off to the new region where he's seen this new pokemon/s..I don't expect there to be any new pokes in the Unova league..After battling Kotetsu and if he does win (IF) then he battles and definetly loses to Virgil with his Eeveeloutions. So I find it hard to see a Blaziken being pulled on us which leaves movie 16 or maybe the filler saga (if there is one) after N's arc where we may see a pre-evo of something or just some new pokemon..in other words the filler saga or the N arc will be the bridge/platform to Ash's new journey and whatever newness of Gen 6 that Gamefreak will kindly treat us with :]]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

More Trip's Story XD
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Started by Crawdauntpro.

Trip is my baby, don't hurt or insult him!

BEST ANIME IN 2013 : DANGANRONPA THE ANIMATION.

Generation 6 of course. all the world tournament coughwatercup suggestions are nothing more than wishful thinking on the part of misty fans
    anyways. I hate to be pessimistic but not happening.

After N arc assuming there is enough time left for it, i would like to see writers expanding on whole world tournament thing not stopping just on Junior Cup. Junior Cup hardly felt like something you could call world tournament having very small organization for event which is supposed to be on global basis. There were basically no trainers from other regions and whole name of it implies how there might be more tournaments in future.
    It would be great having them create several smaller tournaments host by Cynthia in which Ash could participate and fill up time with something before new games come out. Like Senior Cup, Champion Cup etc. offering enough material to support filler arc through some concrete plot going on.

As for older characters, i would like now that Dawn return finished writers continuing in that direction bringing some other popular faces back in third year of BW;like Brock and Misty .

They could in case of full PWT adaptation be among first choices as iconic and important enough to warrant return for advertizing purposes (they are after all part of it) and to serve as link to past providing continuity. And to potentially advance their own storyline, especially in Misty case. Logically traveling to Unova or through Kanto to compete in PWT would make sense helping her to climb up as trainer by improving skills and learning new things from best advancing dream of becoming water master , with BW2 providing outlet through which she can become important to story again.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    This is what I really want. Especially since I want to see Misty again.
    I believe most people in here would like that, but sadly desire often doesn't meet reality. Either way it would be great to have Misty back knowing how to spice up atmosphere and get some update on her story. She could certainly use more development having several unresolved things going for her.

Hopefully Ash returns to Kanto and reenters the Indigo league, wins, and then goes on to a Champion league.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Hopefully Ash returns to Kanto and reenters the Indigo league, wins, and then goes on to a Champion league.
    You want to see him get all of the Kanto badges again?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    You want to see him get all of the Kanto badges again?
    Well maybe this time he can get more than 2 legitly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast