Thread: How is my Wigglytuff build?

Default How is my Wigglytuff build?

So I'm excited to announce that this is my very first post on this forum, so hello all! =)

Anyways as the title read I am asking what others think about my Wigglytuff build. I used to only teach my pokemon attack moves but after reading some other posts on the forum I came up with my own little build, this is my wigglytuff:

-Sing
    -Double Team
    -Rest

now for the last move I have mega kick BUT I am going to replace it with one of 3 moves and I need your help guys. The 3 moves are Body Slam, Strength (I need to teach it to either my Rydon, Charizard, or Wigglytuff to move boulders and Charizard knows fly and Rydon is gonna learn surf as I am not using any Water Types this time around), and Double-Edge. Thats right, this Wigglytuff will only have one move to damage its foe with. But here is my technique. The first move I use sing (I keep using it until I get the foe to sleep). I then Max out on my Double Teams so I am hard to hit. I use Sing again and then Rest. Then I am onto the Assault for the Battle! Keep using my one attack and using sing and rest as needed. What do you think? I am curious.

You have to improve your English, I think you mean "How is my Wigglytuff built?"

I would build a different Wigglytuff. Sing has low Accuracy, I would replace it by another move. I suggest this moveset:

-Body Slam
    -Fire Blast/Blizzard/Thunder
    -Double Team
    -Toxic

Body Slam is your best move, you should prefer using it all the time except if foe resists to normal type move or if your second attack were super effective.

Your second attack is special, and you have to pick the one you need more depending on your entire team. If you lack a fire type, for example, so it is recommeded to teach Fire Blast.

Double Team and Toxic must work together. You should use Double Team 2-3 times before launching Toxic unless you're battling against a Double Team foe, so use Toxic immediately.

Give Wigglytuff to hold a Leftovers. It'll be nice healing a little HP while you raise evasiveness.

As Wigglytuff is got high HP, foe will need more than a turn to faint it and with an high Evasive, you'll be safe. Wigglytuff will require usually 2-3 hits to be defeated, but in some very rare cases it'll faint by a single hit (Machamp's Cross Chop, for example).
    Last edited by Pogaymon; 19th December 2012 at 8:53 PM.

Thanks for the reply.

Hmm... I'd switch out Mega Kick for Seismic Toss to always ensure 100 damage as that's probably more than any physical or special attack is going to do. The only way to get seismic toss is through Emerald's Battle Frontier rewards though. I'd also do away with Rest and replace it with Wish. Wish is a good healing move and you don't have to waste turns asleep. To get Wish breed Jiggly/Wiggly with a male Togetic that knows the move. I chose Togetic because the male rate is 87.5 %, and you get a Togepi egg in both FR/LG. If there is another egg group Pokemon that learns Wish by leveling up feel free to breed it with that however. Lastly I'd do away with the Double Team strategy entirely. It would probably work but is kinda nooby Therefor I'd go with something like Light Screen. Oh and since you have one move left over may as well teach it Fire Blast or Body Slam. I'd probably go with Fire Blast since Wigglytuff's special attack seems higher than its Attack.

If you don't want to read all of that:

Wigglytuff
    @Leftovers
    Seismic Toss
    Fire Blast
    Light Screen
    Wish