Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: <<Crimson Infinite>> Online ~[SU] PG14~

I'd like a reserve as well.
    Maybe an Earth Elementalist [More of a Bender, like Avatar]?

[Not Made by Me]

Real Life Name: Alleline Hawke
    CIO Name: The Hawkeye
    Weapon: Handheld Crossbow – A wooden crossbow with edges of finely trimmed iron.
    Weapon Name: Windlass
    Class: Ranger

Avatar Appearance: Alleline stands at 5’2”, although you really should underestimate her small stature. She has long dyed blue hair, usually done up in a long single braid. Her eyes are a deep ocean blue, and larger than the average eye, they appear even darker than they actually are due to her light skin tone. She’s thin, devoid of any visible muscle tone, and has somewhat of an hourglass form, however, she is still somewhat lacking in the breast department.

Alleline’s outfit is a play on her hawk-like username. She wears a type of face mask, it covers her mouth and makes her look like she has a beak, it has a monocle to go with it. Her body is covered in a light blue sweater, covered by a white and purple chest plate; this chest plate has many more copper colored wings sprouting out of it at many angles. She wears purple travelling pants, complete with a darker purple belt and tall copper and black boots. Her arms are protected by sets of pointed copper and white armor that cover her hands in cream coloured "wings".

Personality: Alleline is somewhat of an apathetic person; she has very little patience and hates working with anyone. She’s very curious about most things, loving to investigate even the slightest glimmer at the bottom of a pond, or the quietest noise in a dark cave. She’s a planner; however most of her plans go airy making her burst into a new type of spontaneous plan. She’s usually quiet, reserved, not interacting with most people unless they have something interesting to talk about.

She’s easily bored, often remarking how boring and ordinary an event is and how desperately she wants to leave. She hates ordinary, mundane events; she wishes her real life was more like an MMO. She’s quite witty, able to think of stinging remarks rather quickly, and brash enough to challenge anyone to a battle of wits.

She loves MMO’s, however she often wishes she were a little better at it, or had more interesting people to play with.

Other: I saw we were making Avatars so
    Last edited by Mogar; 16th December 2012 at 11:19 AM.

See the thing is, I'm one of those (rare?) people who is horrible at playing their own gender. I knew this girl who always RPed guys. Just couldn't do girls. Well I'm the opposite. My guys always come out horribly cliche or just not interesting, and I don't really have fun unless I'm playing a female.

So what do you mean submit gender as undisclosed (to the system right?) and leave it up for interpretation? An effeminate guy who pretends to be a girl like Sam's character? I could do that, but then it's still playing a guy. Now if it was really a guy behind the helmet screen, it could create some interesting encounters. There was one character in .hack GU that was the opposite gender IRL, and it weirded out the other characters. I forget who, but it created some comedy where people who didn't know would hit on her and get turned down. Or it was a guy played by a girl in the real world. I forget. Anyway you're going with no on the crossplay but yes on a gender neutral guy who looks female? You sure?

So no on another Beast Tamer huh? I could do Paladin, but how about a Dragon Knight who dual wields lances? That would still give me the option to tame and raise a dragon I think? If that's feasable could I do that? We can figure out the gender thing with a bit more clarification, but I do like this class.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

@ SenorLaughsaLot - Earth Elementalist reserved!

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

@ bronislav84 - you know what? Go for it! Play opposite gender, it won't make much difference plot wise and should be comical. We can have the initial log in ask desired gender, the headset still scans but makes a female version. Sound good? Also you can do dragon knight I suggested paladin because there's already two knights and thought you might like to have exclusivity. As for dual lance and dragon feels overpowered to tell you the truth. Lance plus shield? And raise wyvern?

@ SpyroxPikachu - accepted!
    Last edited by Black War Dragon; 10th December 2012 at 6:50 AM.

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

Real Life Name: Theodore Christian (He’s not one though)

CIO Name: Yuki

Weapon: Fuuma Shuriken

Weapon Name: Snowflake

Class: Ninja

Avatar Appearance: Theodore stands at around 5 ft. 7”, pretty short for his age and gender. He doesn’t have well toned muscles, but no body fat either, working out by walking once a week. He has white hair that seems to flow in all directions in spikes, and it looks like female hair when it’s wet and down. He doesn’t really have much body hair either. His eyes are like the golden sun, colorful yet deep. They often have a look of wisdom on them, but they never betray any thoughts he’s thinking about. He has a scar going down along his neck from an injury he suffered from a while ago. He also has a tattoo on his chest of some snow flakes. He has also has lighter skin that isn’t really effected by the sun, and is a Japanese-American.

For his clothing, he wears a silken, snow white ninja hood bound by black ribbons with snow flakes etched into it, giving his hair more of a falling crescent type of look that partially covers his eyes. The hood also has a mouth guard of the same silken, snow colored material as the rest of the hood. He then wears a sort of gi that’s made out of the same material and color as well, with two black, snowflake bets making a sort of X in the middle of the gi, that are tied together at his waist. The sleeves of the outfit go past his hands, which are covered in bandages. His bands are the standard, lightweight Ninja pants most standard ninjas wear that’s the same as the rest of his outfit. In a pocket attached to the left leg of the pants is a scroll that can be used for a variety of ninja techniques. His feet are covered in tabi of the same material as well, making him as light weight as possible, as his weapon already slows him down. His weapon rests in a sort of nook area on the back of his gi. It’s basically almost the size of him, but he’s able to carry it like it was a feather. It’s in the shape of a six-pointed snowflake, leading to its name. It’s also the color of snow, being made out of a silver alloy to make it fast and durable, despite its size.

Personality: Theodore is more of the emotionless type of guy who’s goal-centered. He lacks sympathy and antipathy, making him able to do whatever goal he sets his mind onto with out an emotional impact on him. He started playing the game because of he was bored with life and wanted something fun to do. He also rarely talks, preferring to show actions through words, so when he does talk, it’s normally of great importance.

Though, he does show some kindness to those who he’s close to. He might show a soft smile, but that’s all one would get out of him. He does enjoying watching movies and anime with his friends, as he gets something quite to do with them. He’s not really competitive either; he just tries his best at what he does. He also likes the winter and snow, as it comforts him. He always liked the cold better than anything else, it was that calm, soothing, serene force that helped push him forward in life.

Other: Most of his Ninja techniques will involve snow in one way or another.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

@ Lost Requiem - accepted!

Awesome, thanks!

That also feels OP to me, but what would you suggest? I don't wanna be the tank in the party. I like being unique and initially I had thought of a fast attacking dual ended scythe, but that doesn't work for this class. If I use the scythe it gives uniqueness but there's no justification for a familiar to talk to and it wouldn't be a knight anymore. Ideas?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 10th December 2012 at 7:09 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Well a dual ended scythe is very cool and certainly unique. Perhaps you could play a type of Rouge? If you want to have a link to a beast, how about we make up a class? Lycanthrope Rouge? You can temporarily become a werewolf?

Oh, love it! Better than the idea I posted on your profile. Let's go with that. Now I have something to brainstorm about overnight. Don't be surprised if it comes out to be something more feline though. What do you think about that? Werecat Rogue?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 10th December 2012 at 7:19 AM.

Ok cool! I'll edit your reserve.

Thank you! Yea, nevermind on the feline. Lycan Rouge it is. That rolls off the tongue a little easier when reading it.

Done and done, that does sound much better.

Could I reserve a spot as a Reaver? He weilds large swords and uses Dragon Spirits to enter a berserk state, enhance his attributes, or use elemental sword attacks.

@ thesilverwolf - yes you can, Reserved!

My app on Page 1 is finally complete. I'll probably have more questions later...

Say... I'm surprised no one reserved a Berserker yet... can I reserve one?
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 10th December 2012 at 11:29 AM.
    Please help my dragons

Real Life Name: Lovina Castiglioni

CIO Name: Nightshade

Weapon: Khopesh (Crescent Sword)

Weapon Name: Atrum Nox

Class: Assassin

Avatar Appearance: Lovina's avatar borrows her own physical attributes, with long, wavy dark auburn hair flowing to her waist and tied in a side-ponytail with a black ribbon, light skin and light, olive-green eyes surrounded by thick, long lashes. She's tall for an avatar, even towering above some male avatars and is slender with large, ample breasts that seem to move whenever she runs, owing to their size and the fact that she only covers them minimally. Her legs are long and her stomach flat, with a stud shaped like an Ophiuchus glyph piercing her navel (Be reminded however, that Lovina herself is not an Ophiuchus.). Her ears bear several piercings, with three on each, with gunmetal colored hoops decorating the top two pairs of holes and black double-edged studs decorating the bottom pair. On her lower back is a tattoo of a howling wolf's head shadow in black ink.

Lovina's attire is inspired by her own dark, sexy fashion sense mixed with fantasy elements typical of an RPG game. She wears a black leather bra top that exposes her cleavage, studded with silver around the edges and held up by chain and leather straps. For her bottoms, she wears black low-cut leather panties, along with a green, layered overskirt or more specifically, a "butt-cape" that belts around her hips and flows from behind her, though it does not cover anything in front. Her knee-high boots are black with silver studs down the sides and silver-studded black leather belts with buckles decorating the tops. Her gloves are black and fingerless, and around her beck is a black, studded leather choker.

Personality: Though Lovina (and her avatar) is beautiful, she is anything but charming and romantic. Quite the opposite actually. She is loud, foul-mouthed, rude and bad-tempered, easily being what one calls a jerk, being a person who swears often, easily gets ticked off and would not hesitate to hurt anyone verbally or even physically when she feels like it, having violent tendencies. When it comes to voicing her opinions, she's not exactly the most tactful person either, often speaking her mind and never hesitating to shoot down anyone for reasons that can range anywhere from her thinking their plans are stupid or that she plain hates them. This attitude of hers tends to alienate her from many of her peers. While she is not a loner by nature and genuinely wants friends, she has trouble trusting people, not wanting to be "used", and not a lot of people understand her abrasiveness and think that she has problems instead of trying to reach out. Lovina is one who can also never admit when she is crushing on or is in love with someone. Yes, the girl is capable of such things, but the fact that she was once in love with someone and that the relationship ended in a disaster and with her being damaged goods in the process, she is reluctant to trust anyone and in her words "melt into a pool of diabetic goo just for them". Don't expect her to confirm any of it though, even when it's plain obvious (especially when she seems to not hurt the person as much as others or perhaps embarrass the person more than others), but rather, to vehemently deny all allegations. The fact that she is a not exactly straight (more of a "straight with tendencies" with an 85% men, 15% women preference ratio) doesn't help matters either, as she believes that no guy would go for a girl who may play for both teams anyway. Despite her outwards nature, she is not cold and heartless, having a gentler side and knowing how to care more than one would expect, though she covers up her nicer side with a lot of made-up excuses so that nobody would think that she "softened up".

Lovina's anger and bitterness also makes her dislike certain types of people, mainly the lovesick, hopeless romantic type of girls who according to her, get everything just by giving their "charming smiles" and "talk all their problems away" and have everything easy in general. Lovina on the other hand hates letting anyone know about her problems, preferring to face them head-on and on her own. It takes pretty long for her to trust someone and open up, but when she does, then it would be easier to see her better qualities. Even when she trusts someone though, don't expect her to admit it when she likes somebody. It's more difficult to reach out to her compared to most people, but as long as one is persistent, it's very possible, as she secretly likes it when someone doesn't care whether she's problematic or not. With people she can trust, she opens herself up more and proves to be compassionate, caring and protective even to a fault. Expect her however to tell them to shut up and keep quiet about it, and treat them like she does with everyone when in public, though would noticeably be less harsh. This extends even in the game, when it's difficult for her to accept fighting in a party, compared to others. Given time however, it becomes easier for her to do so, as long as she trusts you.

Lovina likes to drink and holds her alcohol very well, being able to tolerate more glasses than the average without getting drunk. When she gets drunk however, she goes from angry to extremely happy and even goofy, telling a lot of jokes, even profane ones and laughing and smiling a little too much for comfort. She also loosens up a lot when under influence, which makes a drunk Lovina rather fun to be around. Lovina absolutely hates eating cheese and cheese-flavored products. Expect her not to consume any cheese-based healing products because of this. She however, has a strange weakness for gelato and tomato dishes, as well as frozen desserts. While she doesn't seem it at first, Lovina is a talented chef.

Other: If you guys want to know, Lovina's password is "GetOutGiovanni", as she has a younger brother named Giovanni who is known for being very good at hacking. She's also a closet Yaoi fan, and secretly enjoys seeing gay relationships play out. Lastly, she swears in two languages: English and Italian.

I tried to make an avatar...XD The hair is the closest thing I could get that looks like a dark auburn ponytail. The actual hairdo is closer to the one of Serah from FFXIII though. Also, in this picture, the butt-cape covers a bit too much, its supposed to only cover the back and not part of the front. XD Her boots are not supposed to be flat either, but should have a bit of heel. XD The background...I just chose something that looked fantasy-like. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 10th December 2012 at 6:13 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

@ thesilverwolf - Reaver class reserved!

@ Samantha Sparks - First character accepted, Berserker class reserved!

@ *Jean Grey* - accepted! Very cool avatar as is the usual case with your fashion sense, no?
    Last edited by Black War Dragon; 10th December 2012 at 6:14 PM.

Here are my two characters approximated as best I could.

Mason Crux <<Aries>>

Alexis Roma <<Red Athena>>
    Last edited by Black War Dragon; 16th December 2012 at 12:59 AM.

Real Life Name: Louis Johnson
    CIO Name: Lutz

Weapon: An ornate greatsword that is about five feet in length.

Weapon Name: Spoken Oath

Class: Paladin

Appearance:
    Lutz is about six feet tall and a very muscular individual. It is not often that people aren’t intimidated by his size alone, and once they see him in battle they are on the verge of wetting themselves. He has short silver hair that is slicked backwards and looks as if it could only be achieved by standing in front of a powerful fan. He has a chiseled and handsome face. Lutz has modest facial features, but the most striking feature is his shrewd eyes of gray, which are framed by his wispy silver eyebrows. He skin is brown and has a radiant glow to it. His ears are also rather large, but one would have to be blind to not notice the even more prominent feature of his. Jutting from his head are a pair of elegant, ebony horns.They arc towards the front like those of a ram.

Lutz typically dons pieces of heavy armor to protect himself.His armor is very elegant and ornate in its design, but it’s just as fearsome. The armor is black and looks to be made of the same material as his horns. He has a silver piece of armor strapped along his chin. Clasped around his waist is a golden belt. The same metal clasp can be found around his neck. Lutz also wears a cream colored overcoat that is infinitely more sturdier than your average outerwear. It is infused with a metal alloy that gives it the same amount of endurance as armor. There are gold details all over the overcoat. The inside is black with golden detailing. The goat splits into separate tails near Lutz's hips, but they are pieced together with tough black fabric. On his shoulders are a pair of golden shoulder guards.

Personality:
    Lutz is a strict disciplinarian and enforces the importance of rules at all times. Lutz is passionate about truth and justice, and will do his best to ensure that the players of [The World] can play happily. Lutz is a champion for the people and will uphold the rights and ideals of the majority and the weak. He is altruistic and understands that he must make sacrifices to uphold his values. Typically, he will respect the rules and work within them, not outside of them; however, Lutz will actively try to work around or abolish rules that seem broken or unjust.

Lutz is morally strong. He values order and believes that it is a necessary component needed to increase the quality of life. He places great importance in truth, honor, and the welfare of others. He regards his word as the most valuable thing that he can give and will never purposefully lie; he is very loyal. Lutz cannot stand for treachery or cheating and will snuff it out with every opportunity. Those who are dishonorable would do well to avoid Lutz at all cost.

Lutz is a man that enjoys combat, but he will not take place in the senseless killing of others. He will only engage in combat to promote the greater good, to protect his own self, or to defend others. The only time this does not apply is when he is facing someone that he has evidence of being a threat. He doesn’t kill for personal gain or treasure, but if one of his charges or fellow players offers him a gift for defending them, so be it. During combat, he will allow his opposition to make the first move. He will not attack an unarmed opponent, nor will he spill the blood of innocents.
    Last edited by thesilverwolf; 11th December 2012 at 8:28 PM.

@ thesilverwolf - Accepted, I get the feeling he'd make a good Guild Master!

Real Life Name: Jordan Ariando
    CIO Name: Terra

Weapon: Gauntlets
    Weapon Name: Geo Dudes
    Class: Earth Elementalist/Bender

Terra stands at about 5 feet in height, and is often referred to as a pip squeak. His body is quite muscular, but it's not recognizable. His skin is light tan that compliments his hair. He is baby-faced, with big eyes, a small nose, and small mouth. This adds a "cute" aspect to him, which can be deceiving. His hair is medium-length, but is combed and slicked back. It is kept neatly in place, without a single hair poking out. His big eyes are a striking shade of green, which is the most noticable feature on his face when he is directly looked at. This diverts the attention away from his large eyebrows. He has no additional facial hair, whatsoever. Despite his age, he doesn't grow any, further adding to his young appearance.

For clothing he doesn't wear anything heavy that can hinder him so he can move around freely. With free movement, he is rather agile and quick on the field. He wears a light tunic that only contains a sleeve at his left side. The sleeve is completely green, with a black cuff. The rest of the tunic covers his upper body, with his right arm and shoulder exposed. The tunic itself is mainly black on the outside with green outlines, and a green layer of cloth directly underneath. His pants are an earthy tone of brown that can actually help him blend in with the earth. They are generally loose around his legs, but there is a wrap around his ankles to keep the from interfering with his combat. Over them, he wears coal black combat boots with steel at the toes. They sound heavy, but are not a problem to him at all. What must be standing out the most are his mossy green gauntlets. He wears one at each hand and they have spikes protruding from the knuckles. He likes to refer to his gauntlets as the "Geo Dudes".

Personality:
    Terra is a very complex person, who will be friendly towards you one second, and lashing out at you for no apparent reason the next. This is mainly due to his size. He hates being underestimated for his height. He absolutely hates having his shortness pointed out as well. He will rage about it, breaking things to cool himself off. To make up for his lack in height, he's usually loud, arrogant, and an attention seeker. He pretty much fit's the bill for Small Man's Syndrome. Although, he will use his height to his advantage, such as charming people, or trying to get their sympathy. If you want to befriend him you have to get used to it. He will open up to people, only if they prove that they are indeed trustworthy. Over time, he will show his kind and gentle side, which is a stark contrast from his rough and barbaric tendencies.

Terra is one who prefers to strike when the moment is right. He is very patient and observant of everyone. He pays attention to key details and almost has a photographic memory. He likes to know people to get to their vulnerabilities. Always suspicious of others, he mainly watches out for himself. He believes everyone should take care of themselves and only themselves. He doesn't bother trying to help any comrades, unless they form a special bond. This is very difficult with Terra, and once he does see you as a true friend and comrade, he will begin to protect you, dismissing his original beliefs. He is quite the conniving weasel and it is never easy to distinguish whether his kindness is genuine. He can be a dramatic, and is always putting up an act. He just does what's best to get done. Whether it be by brute force, or cute charm. His looks are very deceiving.

Other:
    Since he can bend earth, he generally moves things that has minerals. This can include metals, as long as they still contain minerals. Pure metals cannot be bent.

Also, if we're making avatars ... (Pretend he's an adorable little guy XD)
    Last edited by SenorLaughsaLot; 11th December 2012 at 5:54 AM.

[Not Made by Me]

@ SenorLaughsaLot - Accepted!

We're waiting on three more people that have yet to submit an SU, as soon as they do so we may begin!

I introduced a trap. Now I introduce a MILF/Christmas Cake

Real Life Name: Mio Tachibana
    CIO Name: Morningstar
    Weapon: Morningstar's weapon is a 4-metre long shiny-silver morningstar stained with red blood.
    Weapon Name: Silver Spoon
    Class: Berserker
    Avatar Appearance: Morningstar's eyes are an intimidating scarlet red, capable of frightening friend and foe alike. Her silver hair is tied up in twintails which almost reach the ground. Beside her left eye is a mole. She is 1.7 metres tall, and possesses a curvacious figure with a rather impressive D-cup and wide child-bearing hips.

Her upper body is donned with silvery armor that covers her body. It is sleeveless and shining, shimmering under the golden sun. It doesn't go above her shoulders. She also wears long, metallic gloves to protect her hands. Her lower body is basically a metallic skirt with thigh-high black stockings beneath them. Her boots too, and silvery and metallic, with retractractable, bloodstained spikes that are often useful when she is thrashing around.
    Personality: Mio is rather modest. One can say she is quite 'tsundere', judging by how she acts cold and chilly at times. She will often say 'But I'm just an old woman", implying quite a low level of self-esteem. She is, however, easily befriended, although you probably can't tell since she often acts rather tsundere. Some say she is aggresive behind the curtains. No one knows.

What everyone knows is that she is highly aggresive on the battlefield, which is most fitting for a Berserker. In battle, she simply thrashes around with her extreme strength, not caring about her surroundings, for she believes that it is not how you achieve your goal that is of importance, it is whether you achieve your goal that is of importance. You may think she doesn't care about her allies. Well, she does.
    Other: She has a thing for younger men, especially those below 20, which probably explains why she isn't married yet.
    Please help my dragons

@ Samantha Sparks - Epic introduction! Don't wanna get ahead of myself but in my head-canon, I just paired Mio with another character! Accepted!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast