Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: <<Crimson Infinite>> Online ~[SU] PG14~

I hope you don't mind that I just wrote a SU without reserving.

Real Life Name: Nathan DeGrand
    CIO Name: Literal Growth
    Weapon: A metal pole about as long as his own body discounting his head with three spikes at each end.
    Weapon Name: Judgement
    Class: Body Mender
    Avatar Appearance: Literal looks like a rather average guy, standing at about 175 cm. He doesn’t look nor is very strong though slight muscles could be seen. He has a fairly pale skin, though not to the point of seeming unhealthy. His hair is blond and rather short, usually left messy and unkempt. To go with this his facial hair is a slight stubble. His eyes are amber colored.
    While in CIO he wears as little clothing as possible while still appearing civil. To this end he wears loosely fitting pants made out of beige colored leather, and sandals made out of the same material. He also has a sort of sling bag and his pole bound on his back. The only things of note in this bag is a dark grey woolen cloak and a shirt in case it is needed to appear somewhere more dressed or just when it’s cold.
    Personality: Literal is rather silent, generally keeping to himself. He is however a good listener and is always willing to consider someone else’s if he thinks they might have better ideas. He is sort of a pacifist and thinks of fighting as a last resort measure, though he won’t hesitate to use his powers to scare or intimidate people into keeping peace. He can also be rather determined to achieve things he set his mind on, though when necessary he’ll try to put it aside if I befits himself or others more in the current situation.
    When in battle he prefers to stay on the sidelines helping his allies finish of enemies instead of readily engaging his enemy and if possible he tries to make it as quick as he can to prevent unnecessary suffering. And under no circumstance he’ll use what he believes to be disproportionate violence.
    Other: He’s left handed. Body menders are capable of modifying their own body in various ways. This includes growing extra limbs, increasing muscle mass, in/decreasing body size. Skilled ones even have the power to reshape their body to resemble other creatures though this disables other sorts of modifications. All modifications are within the physical limits of the species the Mender belongs to. So while a human one could make itself stronger it can only do so as far as is possible for a human to be. The functions and properties of organs also cannot be changed. So while one might change into the shape of, say, a dragon he won’t be able to do things like breathing fire, and the body wouldn’t be longer than about 220 cm.

@ InfernalBlaze - Don't mind one bit! Accepted! A support character, eh? Nice, we'll need one of those!

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

This is kind of a work in progress, but I will probably finish it before my night is over. I get internet from my phone and it's battery is kinda dieing as I'm typing this so I didn't have time to finish the tektek.

Sorry Jean, but I gotta "borrow" your butt-cape because we had very similar character ideas, and of course I can't go without the wolf back tattoo, given the nature of my character. You just posted yours first. Please don't be offended. If anything, it would be an interesting conversation piece.

Real Life Name: Bron Shtrom (Yea, this is my real name but shortened)
    CIO Name: Karai
    Weapon: Dual Ended Scythe
    Weapon Name: Charon's End
    Class: Lycan Rouge
    Avatar Appearance: The character is heavily modified, as the player was not satisfied with the features that were initially scanned in after picking Female for preferred gender.

Karai is slightly tanned with brown eyes that look a bit Asian. She has long, slightly messy black hair down to her behind that waves behind her when she walks. She has fake wolf ears on her head and her regular ears are covered by her hair. She is kinda tall at six feet two inches, borrowing the height from her player. She is very athletic and toned looking, like somebody who works out on a regular basis. She has a very curvy, hourglass figure.

She wears very little clothing, maybe to the point of it not really being possible in real life. Not without some wardrobe malfunctions while walking or running. Thankfully in the game world, the clothes move with her.

She has on a black metallic choker necklace with spikes, like a dog collar.

She wears a leather bikini bra covered by green chain mail, which makes it look like it's stiff but it really isn't. There is just enough to cover her huge size D breasts that jiggle at the slightest movement. Walking or running, they move around. They're not huge to the point of being unattractive, but huge to the point of being mostly visible and leaving little to the imagination. Her cleavage is on display for all to see and there's just enough bra there to make sure if this actually was real life, that the breasts wouldn't fall out when she bends down. Maybe.

She wears green chain fingerless gloves with fake black-gray fur on the backs of the hands to her elbows. Seemingly not attached to her arms, the fur should be hanging down when she stands, but this is a game so it's allowed to bend the laws of physics like that.

She has an emerald ring resting comfortably inside her belly button. Of course it's a piercing. Tattooed on her back just below the bikini strap is her Mark of the Werewolf: The upper part of a wolf raising it's head up in a howl. The ink is of course green to match her clothes.

For the lower portion of her ensemble she wears a matching leather-covered-by-green-chain bikini bottom that is just enough to cover her private area in the front. The bikini has two, one inch thick, straps on each hip and makes it look like she's wearing two pairs of underwear. If it wasn't for the matching green butt-cape, her behind would be completely visible. Not wanting to be any more of a pervert, her player chose the butt-cape that only has the lower portion that waves when moving so her behind is safe from prying eyes. Her front though, not so much.

She also has a fake black-gray wolf tail sticking out through a hole in the cape. The tail hangs down limp, except when she walks or runs.

All straps are made of very thin green chain that looks like string but has a glint to it that makes it noticeably metallic.

She wears anklehigh black leather boots covered with the same green chain as the rest of her outfit. It's just black instead of green. The heel is three inches.

By the magic of gaming, her weapon hangs comfortably on her back, seemingly attached by nothing. It's usually in a foldable collapsed form, and makes a metallic "snikt!" sound when pulled out and unfolded.

Her wolf familiar is about half her height. If he stood on his hindquarters he would be taller than her. Except for a scar on his right eye, he has no discernible differences from a typical gray wolf. He's just large for his species. He is usually a sweetheart and won't hesitate to lick friendlies. Of course when you tick him off he turns vicious and dangerous, so watch out. If he is defeated in battle he can be resummoned, but it takes a bit of time. Fang the wolf and Karai have a telepathic connection and can talk to each other like that. While in town, Fang is in a non combat state.
    Personality: Karai has the same personality her player does in other online endeavors. Of course a voice modulator is used when playing the game, because her real life gender is on a need to know basis. A favorite phrase is, "That's need to know, and you don't need to know." But usually when asked straight up, he has no qualms about revealing the truth to somebody before a misunderstanding happens. For example, he would never use his character to get "free stuff" from a male player.

Except when somebody embarrasses her or tries to pick on her, Karai is usually cold and calculating, always thinking about how to deal the most damage to the enemy. When embarrassed, she usually starts yelling or challenges the offender to a duel if she thinks she has a shot at winning. If she warms up to you, she is talkative and nice. She likes helping people and will go out of her way to do so. Except when it's pervy men who can't help but come on to the character, Karai has trouble saying no to a request for help. She is generally friendly and is a people person, but unfortunately usually doesn't talk first unless approached. She is the kind of person who finds it hard to make friends, but once she has friends will be true to them and always by their side when called. She has the most fun when the people around her are having fun. Basically, she's happy when they're happy.

When this revolutionary MMO was announced, Karai's player quit all other online games for this one. He is no stranger to online games, but is not usually a competitive person. He prefers to explore, collect gear, and socialize more than all that competitive stuff like PVP and leaderboards. He takes his time getting to the "endgame" and takes time to smell the flowers, so to speak. Of course if his friends are rushing to get stuff done and get to endgame, he will keep up with them. But only if his friends are doing it, not because he himself wants to.
    Other: I did some custom editing of a couple of differently layered layouts of an avatar close to what I wanted (this) and came up with as my custom edit, which is closer to what I wanted. The only thing it's missing is the butt-cape, which I couldn't find where Jean got it. It is a custom pixel edit in Paint by me. These items do not exist in tektek in these colors.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 5th January 2013 at 1:28 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

@ bronislav84 - It looks real good! I'd say accepted but you said you're still working on it so I will respect that!

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

Thank you. I'm still touching it up in some places and proofreading. I also just added the info for the familiar. I reread my posts at least five times before I'm satisfied with them, and still find typos way after they seem to be done. Then I can't help fixing that up. I'll let you know when it's more or less final, but if you see a recent edit check again please.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

@ bronislav84 - Yeah, for sure! I also end up with more typos than I'd like in my posts but sometimes you can't help overlooking.

Real Life Name: Brayden Creed
    CIO Name: Tyger
    Weapon: Leather Whip
    Weapon Name: Kinky Strip
    Class: Beast Master

Avatar Appearance: Brayden is sort of tall, just under six feet tall and is quite lean, much stronger than he actually looks. His skin is quite tanned, and he has a tattoo. The tattoo is large, taking up nearly the entire left side of his chest and is in the shape of a lion's head. His hair is long and styled to look similar to that of a lion's mane. The majority of his hair is light brown, while the tips are golden.

The clothes he wears are pretty minimalistic, Brayden likes to show off his body. He wears a pair of pair of low hanging black leather pants and stylish leather shoes that provide both comfort as well as practicability. He also wears a small vest with a red trim and golden buttons. Brayden wears a pair of black leather gloves and a black armband on his left arm. In case you can't tell, Brayden is very fond of black leather.

Personality: Brayden isn't exactly the sharpest blade in the kitchen, preferring to rely on his charms and good looks to get by in life. This has led him to live a somewhat incredibly privileged life, and as such has given Brayden an incredibly unrealistic view point of how reality works. He finds other people to be annoying, except if he is trying to charm his way into their pants, or they have something he really wants, etc and so fore. Instead he finds his companionship with animals, which is what drove him into becoming a Beast Master within the game.

Despite essentially growing up in a bubble, as well as not really liking people, Brayden often finds himself incredibly offended on people's behalves, sometimes at the smallest of things. He has a lot of experience playing online games and is often considered one of the best players... or so he thinks. What actually happens is that his parents buy a private server, and unbeknownst to his knowledge, and hire a bunch of people to let Brayden think that he is one of the best.

Real Life Name: Temperance 'Temper' Maxwell
    CIO Name: Fiyero
    Weapon: A pair of thin but sturdy rods with large orbs on top of both of them. The first orb is dark red and has a base of entwined vines made out of gold. The second is light blue and has a base of layered leaves made out of gold
    Weapon Name: Orbs of Pain
    Class: Black Mage

Avatar Appearance: Temper is short, about a metre and a half tall, and kind of stocky. Her hair is in a pixie cut, which she just adores, and is light brown. Her skin is tan, a side effect of living in sun heavy areas for most of her life, and she has several moles running up and down her arms. Her face is round, and slightly to her chagrin, she has a nose that not only sticks out a little bit, but is crooked. Temper can't help the sticking outness but she does credit the crookedness to breaking her nose while playing rugby.

Temper has a long crimson hooded cloak, which reaches down to her feet and is often billowing even in the slightest of wind. Under her cloak she wears a dark blue robe with long sleeves that completely cover her arms and hands. For footwear she wears a pair of heavy duty combat boots, because she really likes the idea of making sure that her feet stay nice and protected. Around her waist, she has two straps that she can use to strap her rods into when she isn't using them.

Personality: As her name might imply, Temper has a bit of a temper. But her temper never exceeds any more than yelling, and sometimes slapping. At least when it comes to people that she is friends or acquaintances with. If some stranger, or worse an enemy, aggravates her enough Temper really lets loose, and she has been known to send people to the hospital. These vicious reactions are a result of the torment that she went through at school. Temper is also prone to play fighting, and she has a nasty habit of not actually telling people when she is starting to play fight.

Temper is actually quite a nice person, once you get past her anger. She likes to joke around with people, and finds just about anything funny. This tends to lead to Temper bursting into laughter at things that aren’t actually meant to be funny. Temper also thinks of herself as a flirt, not restricting herself to either gender. Temper gets much more flirtatious when she is drunk, and that is one of her favourite past times.

@ Food Guy - Accepted!

Oh man, SUs came in quick! RP should be up soon!

Reserve me for Monster Hunter please.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

@ Billy Mays - Reserved!

Chaos, I've added a custom tektek to my SU, which took me like four hours to make. About three and a half just trying to find stuff I liked in their extensive inventory, and another half hour making the custom edit. You can see the original, too. I think the description is finished now. Please have a look. What do you think of my pixel editng?

Name: Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
    CIO name: Crimson Flame (Or, just Crimson)
    Weapon: He carries a red metal rod, with a golden translucent glass orb in the shape of the sun on the top.
    Weapon name: Luce Solare
    Class: Red Mage - He uses both White and Black Magic

Appearance: Leo stands at exactly 6'0". While he does not have bodybuilder proportions, he does have a toned athletic physique that he is quite proud of. Due to living in a tropical place most of his life, and because he often goes outdoors, his skin is lightly tanned. Not pale, but not bronzed either. His face is round, and rather boyish. Marked by large, expressive, blue eyes. These features give him a rather youthful appearance. He has short, close cropped black hair, with messy bangs that cover his forehead, and go to his eyebrows. A strand of hair on top of his head always stands up, no matter how much he tries to comb it down. Except for the top of his head, and eyebrows, the rest of his upper body is void of any hair. (As in, no chest hair, no armpit hair, and he can't grow any facial hair.)

For his outfit in CIO, Leo is dressed as his take on a wizard. He wears a red mage robe, the hem of which reaches to his knees, and the sleeves have clearly been cut off. There are golden sun symbols sewn on the left and right breast area, as well as on the back. He also leaves the robe open, so his bare chest is visible. He wears a pair of baggy, ankle length, red silk pants, with a gold sash tied around the waist to keep them up. On his feet, he wears a pair of flip flop sandals. On top of his head, he wears a red wizards cap that has the tip wilting a bit to complete the wizardy look.

Personality: Leo is a bright, cheerful person with an optimistic view on life. He can often be found with a smile on his face, even when things look bleak. He believes there is some good in everyone, and for that, he is very trusting of others. A genuine nice guy, he is always willing to help someone in need. Often putting the needs of others ahead of his own. Sometimes though, he can be too nice, to the point of gullibility, and people often take advantage of him for it. Leo is very outgoing and social. He likes meeting new people, and making new friends. He is not afraid to strike up a conversation with a random stranger. He is loyal, empathetic, and very protective of those he cares about, making him a good friend to have.

Leo is very energetic. So much so, that it is very difficult for him to sit still and concentrate on one thing for long periods of time. While he is able to think quick on his feet during intense situations. he often acts impulsively, and jumps to conclusions without thinking first. Unlike a lot of guys he's known, Leo is the type of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, (which is funny, because he doesn't usually wear sleeves.) His feelings are there for everyone to see, and he's pretty easy to read. He even cries openly if something upsets that much, and he is affectionate towards close friends. Due to his cheerful nature, it's difficult to anger him. Push him too far however, and he can be quite dangerous. That said, Leo isn't one to hold grudges for very long, and is very quick to forgive people. He has an affinity for cute things, and he's not ashamed of it at all.

---

Name: Stella Gold
    CIO Name: Luna
    Weapon: Fleuret - Basically, another name for a Rapier
    Weaqpon Name: Diamant Rosé - which is basically Pink Diamond
    Class: Magic Knight

Appearance: Stella made sure that the game captured her likeness perfectly Her height is at 5'9", but she wears high heels often, so she appears to be a few inches taller. She doesn't go into the sun all to often, claiming it's bad for your skin, so her skin is fair as a result. She has a slender build, but still has a feminine figure. She has straight, blond hair that falls to her waist, with short bangs that go to her eyebrows. Her eyes are almond shaped, and are a light shade of blue.

Stella seems to have taken some inspiration from magical girl anime when picking her armor online. Her outfit could be considered a pink armored dress. The top half his pink metal with ornate gold patterns and a ruby on her chest. She wears matching shoulder pads, and white metal guards around her hands. The bottom half is a white skirt. On her feet, she wears white high heeled, knee high metal boots, that are surprisingly comfortable to move around in, and still look good. On top of her head, is a silver princess tiara, with a purple gemstone in the center.

Personality: Stella is a proud, confident young woman. She can come off as arrogant sometimes, often overestimating herself, while underestimating others, but she does have a kind caring side somewhere deep down, someone just has to be willing to look for it. She is not shy in the slightest, and if given the opportunity, she will say exactly what she thinks, which often gets her into trouble, and offends people. She usually acts very serious and proper, and appears to have no tolerance for low-class behavior, but it's just an act, and she knows how to have fun if the circumstances are right. She is a strong willed individual, and once she's decided on something, it is very difficult to change her mind. Due to her wealthy upbringing, and being given whatever she wanted whenever she asked, she is spoiled, and has very high standards, and she gets upset if things do not meet those standards. She is very frivolous, and she's known for spending money like it grows on trees. Especially if it's someone else's money.

Stella values cuteness and beauty in all areas in her life. From her taste in clothes, to the people she associates with. If your one of those people that do not meet her expectations. Depending on the person, she will avoid you, try to give you a makeover, or be needlessly cruel to you. As one would imagine, looks mean everything to Stella. She can often be seen studying her reflection in any reflective surface available. She despises dirt and ugliness with a passion. She hates sports, physical labor, camping, or anything that could possibly get her dirty and ruin her image. If forced to do them, she will complain. Something else she can't stand, bugs (Including Spiders.) Butterflies and Moths are fine, it's the ants, worms, cockroaches, etc. she can't stand.

She can be a nice person once you get to know her. This is noticeable when she's speaking to someone she finds to be cute, or has taken a liking to. She will act friendly towards them, and if they are younger than her, act like a sister to them. She's also quite generous to her friends. One thing that may surprise you, is that despite being a girly girl, she actually enjoys playing video games, and she has an extensive collection of games at home. (Though, you won't find any shooters or sports games in there. You will find some fighting games though, just nothing excessively violent.) That's why she's here. She also likes Shonen anime, (Action anime aimed at boys,) as well as shoujo anime (Anime aimed at girls.) She is also much smarter than she looks, as she doesn't find stupidity attractive either.

Stella

Leo (They didn't have sleeveless robes, so I used a cape instead.)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 12th December 2012 at 6:06 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

@ bronislav84 - Everything checks out. Awesome job done on the editing, the avatar came out really nice sexy. Accepted!

@ Mon - Looks good! Accepted!

We need one more SU! The RP will go live sometime this morning.

I have edited my sign up.

@ thesilverwolf - Looks good! I still think he would make a good Guild Master.

can I reserve a Assassin and a Monk?

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

@ legnak - I'd first check with *Jean Grey* and DVB since they play Assassin and Monk to see if it's okay with them.

Actually, I couldn't find a good Idea for anything monk like, and I didn't want to bother with an Assassin, so here is my SU:

Real Life Name: Hassan Gohora

CIO Name: Hasura_Blade

Weapon: Dual Rusted Iron Scimitars

Weapon Name: Blades of the forgotten

Class: Forgotten Warrior

Avatar Appearance: Hassan is about 5'11 and around the 180 pound margin, he has a clean dark skin complextion and has a very short hairstyle. Hassan's Eyes are a brilliant blue and also has a scar on his left eyebrow, his teeth are in a near perfect allignment and he has a faded patch of hair on his chin.

His Character is almost completely covered in dark blue assassin clothing that have a deep red trim, on his left hip he has a strap to hold his weapon of choice; A rusted Iron Scimitar. Hassan also has black slipper like shoes that almost completely eliminate all noises that he makes when walking. His gloves are specially fitted to have protection and have concealable spring loaded ballistic knives.

Personality: Hassan is a reletively quiet yet helpful person, almost never saying a word unless someone is talking to him. He prefers to get things done as fast as possible without having to do side things that go along with it. Hassan, whenever he does talk it is more subtle and put bluntly.

Hassan almost never leaves a person stranded when they need help, yet he prefers to be alone in the darkness of forests and other places when he is not needed. sometimes, he'll laugh under his breath about random past experiences, sometimes in innappropriate times. Hassan, being a man of strong spirits, is often headstrong on doing things and is not easily persuaded to change his course of action.

Other: N/A
    Last edited by legnak; 13th December 2012 at 6:32 AM.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

@ legnak - Accepted. I encourage you to do a quick scan of your text before you post to ensure you capitalize where needed and use lower case when appropriate. I'm by no means a grammar expert but your fellow RPers will appreciate it!

Oops my bad, sometimes I have a bad habit of capitalizing everything.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Real Life Name: Harry Delkata

CIO Name: Deltalia

Weapon: Double sided spear that can spilt in half to become two short spades

Weapon Name: Harry likes the name Ultima, but calls it Mimi because it supports the facade

Class: Dragoon

Avatar Appearance: Deltalia is a small girl, appearing only to be about the age of ten. She’s four feet at max height, with a weight of 82 pounds. Her skin is pale, almost looking sickly, with her nails painted to have the Japanese characters for the different elements, an element on each nail. For normal without armor clothing, Deltalia wears a simple gothic dress that reaches her knees, with purple stockings up to her thighs. Her face is fairly thin, with her purple eyes wide for a bit of a cuteness factor. Her mouth is in a perpetual innocent smile, and her nose and ears are slightly small for her age.

Personality: Harry is a very big actor. He’s learned through multiple trial runs that in order to be a great actor, you have to expose yourself to different ideals, even if it makes your skin crawl. He’s played female and male roles before, each with outstanding applaud without a single falter. He owes this slightly to his lack of attraction to either gender, allowing him to bounce between a female romantic role and a male romantic role without batting an eyelash. His emotions are both easily influenced and hard to change. He can change his emotions to fit the role easily, but when he does, he sticks to that role without wanting to deviate. For Deltalia, he’s playing the part of an innocent ten year old child playing her first MMO ever. She is very shy, and often asks questions while looking down at her feet. She’s innocent, and does ask questions often. Harry has learned to imitate voices as well, meaning that despite being male in real life, he can imitate the voice of a girl in game, completing the façade.

Other: I know the male playing a female is being done by bronislav84, but I wanted to try a different direction with it. I hope this is okay.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

I don't mind if Chaos doesn't mind. Just, leave the more funny stuff to me ok? You can have the serious stuff.

I was planning to play the character more cutesy and more of the cutie of the group anyway. Sure, have all the humor you want.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

@ legnak - That's fine, feel free to post when you get the chance. Also, take a look at the DT once in a while, there's some interesting stuff there that might help.

@ deltakurumiru - Accepted! As long as the player who reserved first is okay with anything, I'll be okay with it as well.

So much to do. Anyway like I said I'd be playing a third character, here it is.

Real Life Name: Jace Mathers
    CIO Name: Pyro
    Weapon: Axe
    Weapon Name: Bone Crusher
    Class: Pyromancer – The Pyromancer along with its low Vitality and Light Armor makes for a fragile class but has a good melee and magic option, often using very powerful fire based attacks for dealing with groups of enemies. The Pyromancer is resilient against Posion making it a class worthy of dungeon crawling swamps and the like.
    Avatar Appearance: As Pyro, Jace wears Light Armour, starting his ensemble off with a yellow chest plate contoured to his own physical proportions. Jace is actually quite tall, standing easily over 6’2’’ and has long, messy black hair shaved on the sides.

Although he doesn't necessarily work out in the conventional sense, Jace loves the outdoors and years of doing so has helped him develop an impressive figure, further sculpted by his being "big boned".

He wears a “skeleton” mask ingame and will refuse to ever take it off. His has light blue, droopy eyes and a very wide mouth often curled into a creepy smile, although non visible through his mask. Pyro wears simple relaxed fit pants and silver sandals. He wears black socks that go up to his knees in length, providing much needed comfort to both his bare feet and legs. Keeping his pants up is a belt with a skull buckle.

On his head is a wolf pelt signifying a certain hobby of his. As a Pyromancer, it’s Jace idea that he should wear gloves to keep his hands from “burning” while casting fire spells.

Personality: “A guy with too many issues to count,” pretty much sums what Jace is. Born to a teenage mom, Jace did not live the best childhood being often left unattended as a toddler. He grew up traversing through the hurdles that came along with having an irresponsible mother. Living in a home where almost each week was a new abusive “father figure”, Jace developed resentment towards what he believed to be authority figures. He found comfort in torturing toys due to it giving him the sensation of being in control. He couldn’t defend his mother against the beatings she took from these strange men but he sure as heck could release his anger on those who were defenseless against him.

Around the age of 15, Jace’s issues began escalating to the point that his mom would regularly be called from school to pick up his soon for “violent behavior” against other students. This happened until he was finally expelled. Ms. Mathers learned from her mistakes the hard way when she found the police showing up to her front door one day. They took her son in to a Juvenile Detention Center where he spent the next two year on related charges. Upon release, Jace was immediately placed under psychiatric therapy where he was diagnosed with having psychopathic tendencies as a result of his extreme lack of remorse and impulsivity. It was finally decided that there was a chemical imbalance in his brain that caused most of his issues and so he was put on meds.

For the last three years, Jace has apparently stabilized, seeking social refuge in MMOs. He enjoys PvP and is known to PK from time to time for simple pleasure, act for which he has been temp-banned on several occasions. Jace purchased CIO with the thought in mind of developing healthy relationships with people to help combat his anti-social nature. He figured a VRMMO would be the perfect place to start.

Although a bit stalker at times, Jace means well and truly wants to help. It should be noted that Jace is on meds that keep him under control. At this point it is unclear what his true colours are but years of suppressed emotion isn’t good for the “soul.”

There almost isn’t a time when Jace is not grinning. He has a creepy laugh that will fill an entire room. He’s extremely unpredictable.

Other: While in CIO, Jace plays almost completely at random. He might wander off on second and join a party on a quest the next.

This is an approximation of what Pyro looks like:

And for those of you that care to see what's under the mask:
        Spoiler:- Jace:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast