Thread: Pokedex for iOS!!! Gasp!

Cool Pokedex for iOS!!! Gasp!

So it's officially out in the states too, not just Japan. Has anyone downloaded it yet? I was just about to but i don't have iOS 6. What are your thoughts?
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

My mane pokeymanz in x
    facebook.com/geeksforjesus
    2ds friend code - 4613 7899 0504
    Looking for: purified shadow pokemon, pokemon in hg/ss exclusive pokeballs, y exclusive mega stones

I'm not going to get it. I can afford 1.99, but 5.99 for any other region is just ridiculous.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysdude94 View Post
    I'm not going to get it. I can afford 1.99, but 5.99 for any other region is just ridiculous.
    My exact reason to why I'm not going to get it. $5.99 for every other generation is not cheap, at least to me anyway. It looks like a well put together Pokedex, but that price is outrageous. If it was 5.99 for ALL the gens, I'd get it. (or wait for a sale..)

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

Hey, I have the skill and programs to make things for windows 8 phone, android and iOS, I'm a programmer...
    Maybe I should make serebii iOS!!!
    That sounds like a good idea to me, what do you guys think?
    If you guys like it I'll contact serebii and ask permission to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by cantavanda View Post
    Hey, I have the skill and programs to make things for windows 8 phone, android and iOS, I'm a programmer...
    Maybe I should make serebii iOS!!!
    That sounds like a good idea to me, what do you guys think?
    If you guys like it I'll contact serebii and ask permission to make it.
    Sadly Serebii won't say yes..

Anyway Moving to the correct section.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I have the app but not the generation packs (waiting till I get a voucher for that) and I am having trouble with entering the passwords. I know the only password to be announced as of yet is for Meloetta, but how do I enter it? Anyone else have this problem?
    Last edited by Argon Wartortle; 11th December 2012 at 9:26 PM.

I've purchased the app as well as all the Dex packs. However, my Sinnoh Pokédex has halted at "Processing download." I've been trying to find something that'll help me. but I'm having no luck finding anything. I was told to just keep trying and it should work.

On a side note, I like it, and thinks it's worth the money. It's handy when you only have one console with 3D Pro, and it happens to be what you play your games on.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Squirtle View Post
    I have the app but not the generation packs (waiting till I get a voucher for that) and I am having trouble with entering the passwords. I know the only password to be announced as of yet is for Meloetta, but how do I enter it? Anyone else have this problem?
    You enter the code into the search bar on the main page. You'll get a confirmation message, and the app will direct you to Meloetta's Aria Forme page. You can now access both the Aria and Pirouette formes from the list of Pokémon.

Also, as far as the app as a whole is concerned, it's not at all worth $26. I have a free knockoff that does the job just as well, and it's already a National Dex. Very, very disappointed in The Pokémon Company.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Journal- 29 chapters and counting!
    Most Recent Chapter- Several weeks after they arrive at Star Peak, Chance alerts Team Jump to a Darkrai Shard in the area.

Interested in a blog that reviews the Pokémon products of the past and present? Have a look at http://tompokenutter.wordpress.com/ !
    http://askredemption.tumblr.com/
    Ask the cast of Redemption anything you like!