Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 733

Thread: Danger INC.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default Danger INC.



    Salvation - the state of being saved or protected from harm, risk or loss

    I believe that no citizen has a right to be an amateur. What a disappointment it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the full potential of which he is capable. It may take rigorous training and much dedication, but with the support of those around you, we strive to reach our peak. We will ensure you see what you are truly capable of. Welcome to your salvation.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default




    1. Standard SPPf rules apply.

    2. Activity is very important for a clan. If you are inactive within the clan for 2 weeks or more (without prior notice), you will be removed. Activity is counted as either in the thread, or on the channel.

    3. Smogon Tiers for on record clan battles will be standard. Other things (tournaments/challenges/achievements) may use different tiers so read carefully.

    4. If there is an issue between two clan members, take it to VMs or PMs; no spamming the thread with it.

    5. Speaking of spam, keep all posts on topic. If you need to discuss something else, take it to the PO Channel.

    6. All battles are deemed to be 'on-record' automatically. If you wish to not have your battle counted, this must be agreed to by Turn 2 at latest. If this is not done, it is perfectly legal for the battle to count towards the ladder.

    7. Be courteous to other people, both inside and out of the clan. Complaints about member behaviour will be dealt with seriously.





    Requirement: 250 Points

    ----------



    Requirement: 180 Points

    ----------



    Requirement: 130 Points

    ----------



    Requirement: 100 Points

    ----------



    Requirement: 70 Points

    ----------



    Requirement: 50 Points

    ------------



    Entry Level

    kody
    Prohawk
    Blues.
    Magicmonkey
    ShowMeTheMankey
    ElxlceL
    Superstar
    Ace Of Keys
    Orbrunnerx
    Avicii
    hypervortex
    -Sky
    Sheps
    TheAdmiral
    ptz
    Above Zenith
    Shinluxray348
    ApertureScience
    Kylo
    Mudkipz
    Reactions Mikex
    Venomous Woe




    Application Form

    HTML Code:
    [B]PO Username: [/B]
    [B]Timezone: [/B]
    [B]Battling Experience: [/B]
    [B]Referred by: [/B]
    [B]If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: [/B]

    Ladder updated to Post 226
    Last edited by Prohawk; 27th June 2013 at 11:29 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default



    Here at the Finance Sector of Danger Inc, we have a hierarchy of battling skill using a ladder that encourages people to remain active and continue to improve.


    Clan Battle Records
    Click Me


    Here you can see your individual rankings within the clan. You can also click on a name to see detailed stats about the member. (Updated up until post 42)


        Spoiler:- The Ratings System:


    Please post the following form after any on-record battles

    HTML Code:
    [B]Win/Loss: [/B]
    [B]Score: [/B]
    [B]Opponent's Serebii username: [/B]
    [B]Additional Comments: [/B]
    All battles are deemed to be 'on-record' automatically. If you wish to not have your battle counted, this must be agreed to by Turn 2 at latest.
    If this is not done, it is perfectly legal for the battle to count towards the ladder.




    Here in Danger Inc, we like our members to challenge themselves and overcome their own limits. We measure our member's progress by keeping record of our member's achievements (listed below). These are not official ranks within the clan, but achieving these goals are a great way to test yourself and prove yourself within the clan.

        Spoiler:- Achievements:
    Last edited by gigaboost; 11th December 2012 at 6:43 PM.

  4. #4

    Default




    War Team Co-Captain - ShowMeTheMankey
    PO Name - ShowMeTheMankey
    1/0/0

    War Team Co-Captain - Magicmonkey
    PO Name - Magicmonkey
    1/0/0

    War Team Member - Prohawk
    PO Name - Arrogance v2
    0/0/0

    War Team Member - Hypervortex
    PO Name - Hypervortex
    0/0/0

    War Team Member - Kody
    PO Name - Something pink idk
    0/0/1

    War Team Member- Blues
    PO Name - Blues
    0/0/1

    War Team Member - ElxIceL
    PO Name - ElxIceL
    0/0/0

    War Team Member - Superstar
    PO Name - Superstar
    1/0/0

        Spoiler:- Danger INC. Agents:


    Currently Warring

    ----------

    Previous Wars

    Perpetual Motion (Won 3-2)
    ----------

    War Record

    1 - 0
    Last edited by ShowMeTheMankey; 4th March 2013 at 12:56 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Lucy and her diamonds
    Posts
    150

    Default



    Current Tournament

    ----------

    Previous Tournament Results

    ----------

    Upcoming Tournaments


    RBY Little Cup

    Freeze Clause
    Species Clause
    Sleep Clause
    Evasion Clause

    Wifi Clause must be OFF

    All matches will be best of 3
    Single Elimination

    If you are unfamiliar with the tier, you can get acquainted here

    Reward: The Glory
        Spoiler:- Prize??:

        Spoiler:- Participants:



    Here at Danger INC, we believe that talent development is of utmost importance. If you feel you are in need to tutoring, post the application form in the thread and a leader will assign you to an appropriate tutor. Tutors will currently be accepting a maximum of 2 tutees, for a 2 week period each.

    Tutors

    Username: Prohawk
    Preferred Name: Pro
    Timezone: GMT +12
    Tiers: OU/Adv OU/NU
    Tutees: -

    Username: Gigaboost
    Preferred Name: Giga
    Timezone: GMT +10
    Tiers: UU
    Tutees: -

    Username: ShowMeTheMankey
    Preferred Name: Mankey
    Timezone: GMT
    Tiers: OU/LU/NU
    Tutees: -

    Username: Gray™
    Preferred Name: Gray
    Timezone: GMT +1
    Tiers: OU/Dppt OU/Adv OU
    Tutees: -

    Username: Magicmonkey
    Preferred Name: Magic
    Timezone: GMT
    Tiers: OU/Ubers
    Tutees: -


    Application Form
    HTML Code:
    [B]PO name: [/B]
    [B]Time zone: [/B]
    [B]Tier: [/B]
    [B]Preferred Tutor: [/B]
    [B]Specific Area: [/B]
    Last edited by BLUES.; 24th December 2012 at 9:17 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default


    This is your friendly, resident Art Shop. PM your request to the appropriate artist and await their response.
    Remember, our artists are busy people, they may not be able to accept every request

    Prohawk

        Spoiler:- Danger INC. Userbars:



    ShowMeTheMankey

        Spoiler:- Banners:



    Lucs
    Currently not accepting requests

        Spoiler:- Animations:




    Here in the Marketing Sector, we supply our crew with Pokémon for your DS. Simply request the Pokémon of your choosing and we will try to obtain it.
    You must be active in the clan for at least 1 month to request from the Marketing Sector

    Current Stock

    ----------


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default



    To keep us busy, every 2-3 months we will hold a Community Create A Team. However this will also be a Lost Hero challenge. On all the CCAT's we work on, at least 1 member of the team must have 2% or lower usage on Smogon for the month that the CCAT is started.


    [INSERT CCAT HERE]


    Once our team is created, we challenge our members to use it on the ladder. If you reach the pre set milestones, then you will be immortalised in our Hall Of Fame.

    Gold Level
    1500 PO | 1850 PS

    ----------

    Silver Level
    1400 PO | 1700 PS

    ----------

    Bronze Level
    1300 PO | 1650 PS

    ----------

    - You will need a screenshot of your achievement to qualify for the HoF.

    - All laddering must be done on a fresh alt (no previous ladder ranking).

    - For PS qualifications, you must have less than/equal to 90 deviation (provisional).

    - PS entries must be done on a Suspect Ladder as opposed to the regular OU ladder.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Danger INC. is now open. Post transfers will be done later

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Gl to all you guys, may you war SOTP someday


    ~Credits to myself~

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    GL to ya pro, blues, mankey, MM, giga, and grey. Have fun training your members in the noble arts of RBY LC!

  11. #11

    Default

    JOINING
    !
    PO Username: The Dark Master
    Timezone: GMT ±0
    Battling Experience: Only started recently, but I've got much better over the past 1-2 months. Still really bad at OU, but I can do LU and Random Battle quite well, reaching #5 (1327 on PO) in RB and #13 (1352 on PO again) in LU, although I can't do higher tiers that well. I'm currently last on the Uber ladder.
    Referred by: No one really, but I guess I could say Mankey who's been mentioning it a bit.

    SBF Symbols: None
    TMP Symbols: None
    Idk what the last two were, as I'm more active on PO than Serebii forums, and I'm guessing these are Serebii things.
    Last edited by LuigiTDM; 10th December 2012 at 10:44 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiTDM View Post
    JOINING
    !
    PO Username: The Dark Master
    Timezone: GMT ±0
    Battling Experience: Only started recently, but I've got much better over the past 1-2 months. Still really bad at OU, but I can do LU and Random Battle quite well, reaching #5 (1327 on PO) in RB and #13 (1352 on PO again) in LU, although I can't do higher tiers that well. I'm currently last on the Uber ladder.
    Referred by: No one really, but I guess I could say Mankey who's been mentioning it a bit

    SBF Symbols: None
    TMP Symbols: None
    Idk what the last two were, as I'm more active on PO than Serebii forums, and I'm guessing these are Serebii things.
    TDM accepted =] good to see you. You'll be initially placed in the Recruit ranking. Yea, those last 2 are Serebii things
    Last edited by Prohawk; 10th December 2012 at 10:45 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Bray Nation!
    Posts
    171

    Default

    PO Username: D-Bray
    Timezone: +10
    Battling Experience: a decent amount ?
    Referred by: i think ill say Prohawk.
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: i clicked a couple buttons on a random journey.

    SBF Symbols: 0
    TMP Symbols: i dont know


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Good luck, hope you war 7 Deadly Sins soon.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    PO Username: D-Bray
    Timezone: +10
    Battling Experience: a decent amount ?
    Referred by: i think ill say Prohawk.
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: i clicked a couple buttons on a random journey.

    SBF Symbols: 0
    TMP Symbols: i dont know
    Hey Bray, you'll be starting off at the default referred rank, which is Mercenary

  16. #16

    Default

    PO Username: Ace Of Keys
    Timezone: GMT -8
    Battling Experience: Been gone a year but my skills are coming back
    Referred by: Prohawk
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan:

    SBF Symbols:NA
    TMP Symbols: NA

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Of Keys View Post
    PO Username: Ace Of Keys
    Timezone: GMT -8
    Battling Experience: Been gone a year but my skills are coming back
    Referred by: Prohawk
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan:

    SBF Symbols:NA
    TMP Symbols: NA
    Nice to see you man. Since I know you're still getting into the swing of things again, I'll chuck you in as a Recruit for now

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alaska.
    Posts
    13

    Default

    PO Username: Avicii.
    Timezone: -9.
    Battling Experience: Idk you tell me. 7?
    Referred by: Prohawk.
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan:

    SBF Symbols: 0 +11 - 5 - 7- +1.
    TMP Symbols: 21 -19 - 4 +2.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    PO Username: Avicii.
    Timezone: -9.
    Battling Experience: Idk you tell me. 7?
    Referred by: Prohawk.
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan:

    SBF Symbols: 0 +11 - 5 - 7- +1.
    TMP Symbols: 21 -19 - 4 +2.
    Accepted, you will be starting in the Mercenary rank =]

    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 3-0?
    Opponent's Serebii username: D-Bray
    Additional Comments: GGs man, first battle done =D

    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 2-0
    Opponent's Serebii username: D-Bray
    Additional Comments: GGs man
    Last edited by Prohawk; 11th December 2012 at 12:28 AM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Bray Nation!
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Win/Loss: Loss
    Score: 0-5
    Opponent's Serebii username: Avicci ?
    Additional Comments: latias vs rachi... what could go wrong ?


  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    28

    Default

    PO Username: Shaydeh or FAMINE or Earl Sweatshirt.
    Timezone: GMT -5
    Battling Experience: since DPP OU began, may 2009 around i think
    Referred by: none
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: big d-bray huntin WOOP

    SBF Symbols: none. but i have all the osl badges if that counts!!!
    TMP Symbols: -
    Last edited by xShayde; 11th December 2012 at 1:08 AM.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xShayde View Post
    PO Username: Shaydeh or FAMINE or Earl Sweatshirt.
    Timezone: GMT -5
    Battling Experience: since DPP OU began, may 2009 around i think
    Referred by: none
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: big d-bray huntin WOOP

    SBF Symbols: none. but i have all the osl badges if that counts!!!
    TMP Symbols: lolol TMP
    Accepted, I'll put you in the Mercenary rank =]

    Btw, for those who don't know. The best way to find us is to jump on PO and join the Danger INC. channel. It's the easiest way to keep in contact and find battles

    Last edited by Prohawk; 16th December 2012 at 8:59 AM.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    67

    Default

    PO Username: ElxlceL, Excelsior
    Timezone: Midwest
    Battling Experience: March 2012
    Referred by: D-Bray
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: I am ElxlceL, otherwise known as Excelsior or to the select few, "Johnny Mandingo". I'm mostly known for my internet campaigns on serebii for wanting to stop internet tough guys and bullies. I'm a proud advocate of an internet without racism and awkward anime emoticons. I'm only using my pokemon playing abilities to stick up for casual pokemon players who enjoy battling with pokemon they like to play with and not whats dictated by greasy nerds at smogon and thier tier rules. I'm mainly here for moral support and inspirational speeches come war time.

    SBF Symbols: 3 for now but ill soon run rampant and obtain all 10.
    TMP Symbols:
    Last edited by ElxlceL; 11th December 2012 at 1:18 AM.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElxlceL View Post
    PO Username: ElxlceL, Excelsior
    Timezone: Midwest
    Battling Experience: March 2012
    Referred by: D-Bray
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: I am ElxlceL, otherwise known as Excelsior or to the select few, "Johnny Mandingo". I'm mostly known for my internet campaigns on serebii for wanting to stop internet tough guys and bullies. I'm a proud advocate of an internet without racism and awkward anime emoticons. I'm only using my pokemon playing abilities to stick up for casual pokemon players who enjoy battling with pokemon they like to play with and not whats dictated by greasy nerds at smogon and thier tier rules. I'm mainly here for moral support and inspirational speeches come war time.

    SBF Symbols: 3 for now but ill soon run rampant and obtain all 10.
    TMP Symbols:
    Haha good to see you man. I'll start you off at Mercenary rank. Get them war speeches ready son

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Lucy and her diamonds
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 3-0
    Opponent's Serebii username: D-Bray
    Additional Comments: Ubers

    Win/Loss: Win
    Score: 1-0
    Opponent's Serebii username: D-Bray
    Additional Comments: OU, plus a misplay

    Win/Loss: Loss
    Score: 3-0
    Opponent's Serebii username: D-Bray
    Additional Comments: OU redo





    Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •