Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 733

Thread: Danger INC.

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Floridaa
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    I was just teasing....sorry hawky and magics.

    @ Astrixx...it's the main PO server, Pokemon Online.
    ohh okay. i thought you guys meant you had your own server for danger inc. i didnt know when you said channel you meant on po.. nvm >.<
    Pokemon Black [FC]-1205 8498 6055
    I'm back !



  2. #402

    Default

    hahahah I got infracted for posting the WC link (in my own clan thread)

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    19

    Default

    (16:39:18) ±Porygon: Your rank in Gen 5 1v1 is 1/857 [1191 points / 6 battles]!
    yeah with weird stuff and poor mankey '-'


    Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3


    RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Congrats Kylo ^_^

  5. #405
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Lucy and her diamonds
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astrixx View Post
    ohh okay. i thought you guys meant you had your own server for danger inc. i didnt know when you said channel you meant on po.. nvm >.<
    Hey there Astrixx,
    To get on the clan's channel you can type this in the main chat, and hit enter as if you were typing a regular chat message in tohjo falls:
    #Danger Inc.

    and that will add a tab for our channel.
    Looking forward to playing you sometime~





    Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUES. View Post
    Hey there Astrixx,
    To get on the clan's channel you can type this in the main chat, and hit enter as if you were typing a regular chat message in tohjo falls:
    #Danger Inc.

    and that will add a tab for our channel.
    Looking forward to playing you sometime~
    Don't listen to his advice after you play. He still thinks stone edge is viable on Dragonite I'm fairly certain.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-w73bINj_c

    Don't listen to Prohawk. He uses jolly Lucario.
    Last edited by Magicmonkey; 13th March 2013 at 12:02 PM.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  7. #407

    Default

    everytime I go on this thread


  8. #408
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Don't listen to his advice after you play. He still thinks stone edge is viable on Dragonite I'm fairly certain.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-w73bINj_c

    Don't listen to Prohawk. He uses jolly Lucario.
    Maybe I like beating other Lucarios??

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    everytime I go on this thread

    We have a thread??


  9. #409
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Maybe I like beating other Lucarios??
    YOUR EVEN RUNNING DUAL F***KING PRIORITY. If Heatran didn't exist you could run max HP and be fine. also there are no other Lucario's on the ladder.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  10. #410
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    YOUR EVEN RUNNING DUAL F***KING PRIORITY. If Heatran didn't exist you could run max HP and be fine. also there are no other Lucario's on the ladder.
    Normal and Steel Priority...isn't like the best as far as 'super effective' stuff goes. If he got Mach Punch...then he'd be even more awesome, but Close Combat needs the extra speed. Or at least that is my opinion.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  11. #411
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Normal and Steel Priority...isn't like the best as far as 'super effective' stuff goes. If he got Mach Punch...then he'd be even more awesome, but Close Combat needs the extra speed. Or at least that is my opinion.
    With e speed and Bullet punch, most things that outspeed can be OHKO'd at adamant +2 with LO, althoguh somethings like the landoruses don't Jolly brings few benefits because you already outspeed heatran, and adamant dragonite (who might e speed you), every wall, and things like politoed, ttar, magnezone. Jolly only lets you outspeed jolly dnite, jolly mamo (your prioritying these too), admant landorus -T (none of dual priority lucs moves kill it), gyarados (e speed), max speed rotom formes (e speed)

    I could go on as to why adamant is superior but I think I have made my point.


    Also because its red nose day (at least in England) until midnight tonight I will be using a team of red nosed Pokemon on the ladder, and every point over 1000 is a penny donated to charity, so feel free to provide moral support. The alt should be easily guessable.
    Last edited by Magicmonkey; 15th March 2013 at 8:46 PM.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  12. #412
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Some random asked me to join his clan. Mild trolling ensued

    (23:35) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Hello, would you like to join [Dynasty]? Were looking for good players like you
    (23:37) TheAdmiral: sorry I dont remember playing you
    (23:37) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: You didnt
    (23:37) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: I'm recruiting
    (23:37) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: And looking for good players
    (23:38) TheAdmiral: cheers for the flattery, but anyways tell me a bit about the clan
    (23:38) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Its new
    (23:38) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Basically
    (23:39) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: And well
    (23:39) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: You dont really need to do anything
    (23:39) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Just autojoin the channel
    (23:39) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: And make a forum account (whenever you want)
    (23:40) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Thats pretty much it
    (23:41) The other party left the server, so the window was disabled.
    (23:46) The player has logged on again

    This is where it gets interesting,


    (23:49) TheAdmiral: Hi, i would like to join but on your website it says fagots are not allowed. Does thsi mean I cannot join your clan becuase I am gay?
    (23:49) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: :O
    (23:49) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Nononoon
    (23:49) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: fagots as in jerks
    (23:50) TheAdmiral: so now I'm a jerk too?
    (23:50) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: I will change it if you want me too
    (23:50) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Noonoon
    (23:50) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: I'm not implying that fagots are jerks
    (23:50) TheAdmiral: oh ok just that we are "fagots"?
    (23:51) TheAdmiral: fair enough if thats the rules then guess I just cant join
    (23:51) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    (23:51) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Nononono
    (23:52) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: I will change it
    (23:52) TheAdmiral: well ok... but I'm sensing some serious homophobia here
    (23:52) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Not at all
    (23:52) TheAdmiral: do you think I iwll get bullied in your clan if I join
    (23:52) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Heck no
    (23:52) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Your fine
    (23:53) TheAdmiral: cheers man that means a lot
    (23:54) TheAdmiral: you single btw?
    (23:56) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Wtf man

  13. #413
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On top of the world
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Hooray for not being kicked for inactivity after forgetting about the clan for like a month.
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

  14. #414
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    san fernando valley
    Posts
    23

    Default

    nvm joined a different clan
    Last edited by threexl; 22nd March 2013 at 8:12 PM.
    go like my facebook fan page
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Luna-3/161080243933114




    *i offer ev training services message me for details*

    my pokemon shophttp://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525692


        Spoiler:- battle credentials:

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5

    Default

    hi luna, sorry its kinda dead right now :/

  16. #416
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    19

    Default

    ded chat but strong #danger inc in Pokemon Online
    BTW, im using Nuno as my actual alt bc won 3* tours today (ubers and ou doubles, used vgc team xD and hgss ou*) but if you click my name there will be kylo in my trainer info.
    idk im just tryin to make this a little alive
    Last edited by Kylo; 19th March 2013 at 7:24 PM.


    Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3


    RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

  17. #417
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5

    Default

    knocked out of masterclass in round 2, my latias got pursuited which then meant his keldeo could sweep, got it down to 17% but not quite enough

  18. #418
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAdmiral View Post
    knocked out of masterclass in round 2, my latias got pursuited which then meant his keldeo could sweep, got it down to 17% but not quite enough
    Needs more Colbur berry.
    http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/colburberry.shtml
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  19. #419
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5

    Default

    It was one of those times where if I stayed in crunch would ohko but if I switched pursuit would ohko so it was 50/50 but my logic was that at least if I switched and he pursuited he'd be locked into pursuit (CB) so i could set up.

  20. #420
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAdmiral View Post
    It was one of those times where if I stayed in crunch would ohko but if I switched pursuit would ohko so it was 50/50 but my logic was that at least if I switched and he pursuited he'd be locked into pursuit (CB) so i could set up.
    The best thing to do in those situations is to think what you would do if you were the other player, then do the opposite move to what would counter that move.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  21. #421
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    339

    Default

    PO Username: Sheps 2.0
    Timezone: GMT -5 Eastern States
    Battling Experience: I'm pretty good.
    Referred by: All the peeps
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: I know almost everyone in it + In Dinc Channel all the time.

    Is the activity rule still suspended?
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  22. #422
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    The best thing to do in those situations is to think what you would do if you were the other player, then do the opposite move to what would counter that move.
    Yeah, I agree with you there, but that way madness lies...

  23. #423
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    PO Username: Sheps 2.0
    Timezone: GMT -5 Eastern States
    Battling Experience: I'm pretty good.
    Referred by: All the peeps
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: I know almost everyone in it + In Dinc Channel all the time.

    Is the activity rule still suspended?
    What are these "rules" you speak of?
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  24. #424
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    What are these "rules" you speak of?
    Asked and answered
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  25. #425
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    This is prediction at its finest.

        Spoiler:- logs:
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •