Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Danger INC.

Ah, but people want to wait until exams are done, I don't want an hour of pokemon practice when I need to be revising math.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Yeah, after exams are out of the way I can dedicate some time to pokémon (and of course the cricket season ;p)

activity post. sorry been super busy with school,study and laddering with scolipede so just havn't been posting much

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

we OK with waiting man, ppls gotta do exams and stuff, which is why major clan activities like wars and tours are postponed until mid June.

Thanks for welcome guys

and I got over 1550 on po in over used
    http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/po...42e8f.jpg.html
    Last edited by ptz; 26th May 2013 at 2:58 PM.
    Highest rank on Pokemon online 1# ptz (Wifi OU)

its old, but I've been higher.

http://i.imgur.com/JWeh6.png pre deo-D ban, which was a shame, I loved that lil guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ptz View Post
    Thanks for welcome guys

and I got over 1550 on po in over used
    http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/po...42e8f.jpg.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    its old, but I've been higher.

http://i.imgur.com/JWeh6.png pre deo-D ban, which was a shame, I loved that lil guy.
    I think ptz was talking about the achievement post thingy. Which I will get around to updating sometime in the future.

Spoiler:- But for now:

Your not even advertising right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5br15LWHkTY

Also we need to start thinking who we want to war. Let me know, your opinion counts.
    If I can be bothered to read it.....

We need to war Dynasty clan, leader is a complete bumder and I'm still sore about the whole no gays policy (see post #412 on page 21 for the log). Other than that, perhaps chainz clan? they are cocky gits too

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdmiral View Post
    We need to war Dynasty clan, leader is a complete bumder and I'm still sore about the whole no gays policy (see post #412 on page 21 for the log). Other than that, perhaps chainz clan? they are cocky gits too
    Nah, PO clans are no fun. Most of them are really halfass anyway

Start of turn 14
    Dugtrio used Stealth Rock!
    But it failed!

The foe's Wobbuffet used Encore!
    Dugtrio received an encore!

Rain continues to fall.
    Shellshock: good one lol
    Last edited by Prohawk; 28th May 2013 at 10:19 AM.

Still alive and stuff. Finished banging out a 9 page paper on One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Which, if you didn't know was a book written by a Beatnik who was tripping on LSD. Made no sense, but the sparknote was hilarious.

" Bromden is 6'8, or 6'7. The book is inconsistent."

Lawl, anyways I think I said before TBC would be a good victim.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

We need stir up a clan first, then we can war them and it will actually mean something.

We need a team first. Which is technically mankeys department. so Ill get right on doing his job for him.

We should have team tryouts, although I fear that would lead to me ending up in the development squad.

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/...psf13c1722.jpg

pretty happy with this on the most used ladder on po :]

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Anyone else not have their name changed yet? I'm thinking mine got denied...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    Anyone else not have their name changed yet? I'm thinking mine got denied...
    Could just be that the mods are lazy. It took like 4 months for the last one. Blues knows haha

Yah serebii mods tend to be pretty useless, they never do anything and act overly harshly to the most trivial of offenses. I guess it must attract a certain sort of person.

Yah serebii mods tend to be pretty useless, they never do anything and act overly harshly to the most trivial of offenses. I guess it must attract a certain sort of person.
    this post could probably be reported as flame/spam. I rule this clan with an iron Mouse pointer, were you not here for the great post transfer of 2013, when i took first post from hawk? Do you not know your clan heritage?
    You should respect the mods, they are people to, they have lives and jobs and friends. Yeah they might take time to change names, cause name changing is pretty irrelevant, but whenever I have reported a serious issue, its been dealt with by the end of the day every time. I have moderated things before, and harsh punishments over small things is valid, because you need to show any rule breaking is important, you get 1 warning if its minor, then you just start punishing people, because that keeps the others in line, helping to reduce minor infractions so there is more time to deal with the serious problems.

http://i.imgur.com/edRAWed.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    this post could probably be reported as flame/spam. I rule this clan with an iron Mouse pointer, were you not here for the great post transfer of 2013, when i took first post from hawk? Do you not know your clan heritage?
    You should respect the mods, they are people to, they have lives and jobs and friends. Yeah they might take time to change names, cause name changing is pretty irrelevant, but whenever I have reported a serious issue, its been dealt with by the end of the day every time. I have moderated things before, and harsh punishments over small things is valid, because you need to show any rule breaking is important, you get 1 warning if its minor, then you just start punishing people, because that keeps the others in line, helping to reduce minor infractions so there is more time to deal with the serious problems.

http://i.imgur.com/edRAWed.gif
    ^^Ignore Magic, everyone else doed

It's just that there are different mods that do their own thing differently. I personally would enjoy some consistency but it is only serebii so my expectations can't be too high.

Would like to get some input from people on this, Landy-i usually runs RP. What, in your opinion, are the 3 best moves to run along side Rock Polish. I personally run Earth Power (duh), Hidden Power Ice (to hit other Landys and dragons) and Sludge Wave (because it lets me hit Rotom, Gyarados and slaughter Celebi). Cases can be made for other moves like Psychic (to OHKO Keldeo and other bulkier fighting/poison types) and Focus Blast (to maim Skarm, hit Rotom harder and guarantee an OHKO on Ttar), but I find that EP/SW/HP Ice does it for me. What do you guys like to use??

One of those specific situation type things I suppose. I personally run psychic over sludge wave as Keldeo is a threat to my team in particular. Plus psychic just generally covers a more broad range than sludge wave. (Celebi being one of the only where sludge is better.) Personally I've found Psychic is better when you are against the rain.

In other news, I don't know if any of you have heard of the Reborn league, but it's a fairly popular league with its own rules, essentially creating a new tier. As follows.

-No Clauses
    -No Legendaries

Essentially they want to make a league as similar to in game as possible while having competitive battlers. Here is what I came up with at a glance even though I'll probably never get around to challenging.

-Scizor
    -Wash
    -Amoongus
    -Politoed
    -Bronzong
    -Toxicroak

Thoughts fellas?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    One of those specific situation type things I suppose. I personally run psychic over sludge wave as Keldeo is a threat to my team in particular. Plus psychic just generally covers a more broad range than sludge wave. (Celebi being one of the only where sludge is better.) Personally I've found Psychic is better when you are against the rain.

In other news, I don't know if any of you have heard of the Reborn league, but it's a fairly popular league with its own rules, essentially creating a new tier. As follows.

-No Clauses
    -No Legendaries

Essentially they want to make a league as similar to in game as possible while having competitive battlers. Here is what I came up with at a glance even though I'll probably never get around to challenging.

-Scizor
    -Wash
    -Amoongus
    -Politoed
    -Bronzong
    -Toxicroak

Thoughts fellas?
    bolt beam weak, you struggle vs strong electric attacks as you have 1 resist. as legends are banned you have to worry about jolteon and offensive rotom-w. will give you trouble, especially if amoongus is down.

No clauses means you can wreck all sorts of havock, for starters smeargle with spore will be very very hard to stop once its got a sub up. Also, moody abuse can be used on bibarel to make it pretty unstoppable (considering this was banned from Ubers shows just how broken it is).

Also, eww no legendaries because after all scizor isnt really good but pokémon like entei and articuno are unstoppable due to being legendary right?

No clauses means you can wreck all sorts of havock, for starters smeargle with spore will be very very hard to stop once its got a sub up. Also, moody abuse can be used on bibarel to make it pretty unstoppable (considering this was banned from Ubers shows just how broken it is).

Also, eww no legendaries because after all scizor isnt really good but pokémon like entei and articuno are unstoppable due to being legendary right?
    Hey forget that, no species clause. Just bring 6 Banded Dragonites and kill everything with the appropriate move. Maybe 1 DD Dnite...

hi, havent posted here for some days lol so.....great ou peaks, too bad i cant do it in ou, so, gratz. Also spidey gratz in cc,
    my name isnt changed yet too, so....idk more...we have great ou players so it wont be hard to pick a good war team...too bad i dun have a gif to end this (or image).

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast