Score: 3-0
    Opponent's Serebii username: Blues
    Additional Comments: omg i didn't expect id win i'm so proud
    confirmed.
    NOTE: I added this to the ladder.

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by beshort123 View Post
    So I've been trying to figure out this dilemma with this team I've made recently. So, currently its an HO team with deo-d, garchomp, techniloom, gengar, rotom-w, and wish rachi(for healing, rain, status, etc.) Right now i'm running a scarf on the chomp so i can have that extra speed for revenge killing. But before i had a scizor instead of gengar for the double priority with loom, and i ran a sub chomp. gengar is there for the spin blocking and helping with other deo-d's, etc. I'm trying to figure out which is better. I can't test this with laddering because rough skin chomp is uber on PO, PS is as stated before too easy.
    I reckon the best fit for your team would be Scizor, the choice really is Band vs SD. I say Scizor because the main sweeper on your team IMO is Breloom, and you really need a way to deal with Loom counter #1, which is Gengar, although you could use Rachi to fill this role, to an extent.

Quote Originally Posted by hypervortex View Post
    What's up foolz. Idk how formal this app has to be but here we go:
    Username: ex_hypervortex, prefer hypervortex but w/e names not working
    Timezone: Eastern USA
    Battling Experience: WAY too long lol, but 4 years competitive, 14 years from the days of RBY
    Referred by: Prohawk, MVP Blues
    TMP Symbols: Idk what these are...

I'm gonna try to stay involved! Good to join
    =D the return

Quote Originally Posted by beshort123 View Post
    So I've been trying to figure out this dilemma with this team I've made recently. So, currently its an HO team with deo-d, garchomp, techniloom, gengar, rotom-w, and wish rachi(for healing, rain, status, etc.) Right now i'm running a scarf on the chomp so i can have that extra speed for revenge killing. But before i had a scizor instead of gengar for the double priority with loom, and i ran a sub chomp. gengar is there for the spin blocking and helping with other deo-d's, etc. I'm trying to figure out which is better. I can't test this with laddering because rough skin chomp is uber on PO, PS is as stated before too easy.
    rotom-w out, scizor in personally, assuming oyu are not afraid of tornadus-t (playing on smogon tiers), you should be fine. Between loom and scizor (both SD), you can priority sweep about 50% of teams.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Chill, bro. It's easier to get higher on PS then PO due to the quality of players (unless there's a suspect ladder), I'd personally rather play against skilled opponents. Just stating a fact.
    It's easier to get higher on PS because of the way the rating/ladder system is set up. That we can both agree on. I have no doubt in my mind that it is easier to hit top10+ on PS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Of Keys View Post
    Win/Loss: win
    Score: 3-0
    Opponent's Serebii username: Blues
    Additional Comments: omg i didn't expect id win i'm so proud
    AOK IS HERE YEAAAAHHH I DID NOT KNOW THIS DUDE WHEREVE YOU BEEN
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    rotom-w out, scizor in personally, assuming you are not afraid of tornadus-t (playing on smogon tiers), you should be fine. Between loom and scizor (both SD), you can priority sweep about 50% of teams.
    alright thanks i'll try it
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

Quote Originally Posted by OrbrunnerX View Post
    It's easier to get higher on PS because of the way the rating/ladder system is set up. That we can both agree on. I have no doubt in my mind that it is easier to hit top10+ on PS.
    Tbh I think that when Smogon moved from PO to PS, most of the top players stopped laddering, or at least laddering high. I rather enjoyed the Smogon server on PO, would rather play that then PS any day

Tbh I think that when Smogon moved from PO to PS, most of the top players stopped laddering, or at least laddering high. I rather enjoyed the Smogon server on PO, would rather play that then PS any day
    I've stopped laddering ashard because ladder resets are frequent, decay is stupid high at the top ( I had like an 8 hour decay rate), and the tiers are kinda annoying.

I've stopped laddering ashard because ladder resets are frequent, decay is stupid high at the top ( I had like an 8 hour decay rate), and the tiers are kinda annoying.
    Try doing something about the tiers...like...get Gene banned with me C;

I wish the Smogon PO server still existed. Life would be so much better.

You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”

I wish the Smogon PO server still existed. Life would be so much better.
    ORB!!
    Get on PS with me?
    Im at uni waiting for my next class etc and cant access PO atm '-'

Quote Originally Posted by BLUES. View Post
    ORB!!
    Get on PS with me?
    Im at uni waiting for my next class etc and cant access PO atm '-'
    I've been trying to connect and it has failed me. I'll keep trying, but no promises.

I've been trying to connect and it has failed me. I'll keep trying, but no promises.
    Yeah Im having the same issue too.
    I was online for like 3 minutes, then I decided to ladder on PS just to kill my boredom...so I tried to chose my name and then BAMN. Log in overloaded.
    Dont worry if you don't manage to get online, class is about to start in like 20 min Lol
    But if you have time around 2:20pm (Im GTM-6 so idk what time it's be for you but I'd be available in about 2 hours from now.)
    Try VM'ing me so we dont get shot at for

Try doing something about the tiers...like...get Gene banned with me C;
    I'd need to get a high ladder ranking, violating my need "f**k it" policy.

Yeah Im having the same issue too.
    I was online for like 3 minutes, then I decided to ladder on PS just to kill my boredom...so I tried to chose my name and then BAMN. Log in overloaded.
    Dont worry if you don't manage to get online, class is about to start in like 20 min Lol
    But if you have time around 2:20pm (Im GTM-6 so idk what time it's be for you but I'd be available in about 2 hours from now.)
    Try VM'ing me so we dont get shot at for
    [img]http://bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/media/2012/08/09/85799b_spam.jpg
    GMT-6...
    I'm Eastern US, which s GMT-5.
    Are you in the middle of the Atlantic or something?

And we can't get infracted for this iirc, since it's Pokemon related. You might get one for the pic, though.

In other news, current Showdown alt is SackLusterSoldier, if anyone sees me there. (Alt changes roughly every few days)
    Last edited by OrbrunnerX; 24th January 2013 at 8:54 PM.

GMT-6...
    I'm Eastern US, which s GMT-5.
    Are you in the middle of the Atlantic or something?

And we can't get infracted for this iirc, since it's Pokemon related. You might get one for the pic, though.

In other news, current Showdown alt is SackLusterSoldier, if anyone sees me there. (Alt changes roughly every few days)
    ITS TIME.

That we reached 13 pages. JHEN WILL NOW JOIN.
    Last edited by BLUES.; 26th January 2013 at 9:50 AM.

ITS TIME.

That we reached 13 pages. JHEN WILL NOW JOIN.
    That's fascinating; why did you feel a need to quote me for that, though? Lol.

So cool story. As of whenever my mail arrives around wednesday/thursday, I will own all of the pokemon movies released in the UK. Next up are the america or japanese realease only ones (lucario and the mystery of mew, pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea, and the 14 movies) Its a shame they are all of TV, and none of them on DVD. I like DVD's. Cause they make great frisbee's.

So cool story. As of whenever my mail arrives around wednesday/thursday, I will own all of the pokemon movies released in the UK. Next up are the america or japanese realease only ones (lucario and the mystery of mew, pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea, and the 14 movies) Its a shame they are all of TV, and none of them on DVD. I like DVD's. Cause they make great frisbee's.
    Im pretty sure they made DVD's of those movies >.>

Im pretty sure they made DVD's of those movies >.>
    They have them, but they are only released in the USA, so they will be region locked. Kyurem vs the sacred swordsman is japan only currently, and those 3 are USA/japan/korea from my searches. Still, is good collection.

That's why you your awesome friends who live in the US to ship you the movies ;D

That's why you your awesome friends who live in the US to ship you the movies ;D
    I might be able to ebay them, but it will cost me twice the price of buying a UK movie minimum(movies varied between Ł5 and Ł10, shipping +cost is looking to be Ł15 or more)

If it's strictly for collection but otherwise you could try pokemonepisode.org they have all the movies but i don't know if it'll work in the UK

Thank You trickster44!!

I'll give anyone who clicks the ralts and signs up a pick on a ut event legendary just message me after signing up with username you have on the other pokemon site and FC V gen and can arrange something speacil for IV

Quote Originally Posted by gardevoir_blue View Post
    If it's strictly for collection but otherwise you could try pokemonepisode.org they have all the movies but i don't know if it'll work in the UK
    I have seen them, its owning them thats important.

ALso I got a UK version of the 14th movie, so google shopping sucks and lied to me.

PO Username: Lux
    Timezone: GMT+5 (Eastern Time Zone)
    Battling Experience: Umm I've been around competitive battling for some time but I'm not the best haha..
    Referred by: Well Blues told me about it so I guess him haha.
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan:

TMP Symbols: None. But I want to start TMP once I shake the rust off!

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast