Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 733

Thread: Danger INC.

  1. #251
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Lucy and her diamonds
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinluxray348 View Post
    PO Username: Lux
    Timezone: GMT+5 (Eastern Time Zone)
    Battling Experience: Umm I've been around competitive battling for some time but I'm not the best haha..
    Referred by: Well Blues told me about it so I guess him haha.
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan:

    TMP Symbols: None. But I want to start TMP once I shake the rust off!
    Welcome back
    You'll go recruit rank I think :P





    Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Thank you! That's fine with me :P It's good to be back!


    TMP Symbols:


  3. #253
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The World that Never Was
    Posts
    1

    Default

    [B]PO Username: Sky
    [B]Timezone: -5
    [B]Battling Experience: alot? idk im alright
    [B]Referred by: nobody
    [B]If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: i followed the other cg members here...

    [B]TMP Symbols: 5
    Apprentice of Blues
    R.I.P. Crystalline Guard
        Spoiler:- Memories:

        Spoiler:- TMP badges:

    Credit to Prohawk for the userbar and Jhen for the banner!

  4. #254
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Lucy and her diamonds
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Sky View Post
    [B]PO Username: Sky
    [B]Timezone: -5
    [B]Battling Experience: alot? idk im alright
    [B]Referred by: nobody
    [B]If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: i followed the other cg members here...

    [B]TMP Symbols: 5
    ACCEPTED, mercenary. GG PROHAWK.





    Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinluxray348 View Post
    PO Username: Lux
    Timezone: GMT+5 (Eastern Time Zone)
    Battling Experience: Umm I've been around competitive battling for some time but I'm not the best haha..
    Referred by: Well Blues told me about it so I guess him haha.
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan:

    TMP Symbols: None. But I want to start TMP once I shake the rust off!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Sky View Post
    [B]PO Username: Sky
    [B]Timezone: -5
    [B]Battling Experience: alot? idk im alright
    [B]Referred by: nobody
    [B]If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: i followed the other cg members here...

    [B]TMP Symbols: 5
    Look at these awesome guys =] Nice to see both of you again

    Lux, I'll start you off as a Recruit. Once you shake off the rust you'll likely be placed higher =]

    Sky, you'll start of as a Mercenary cause stuff

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Welcome to the most active clan in the universe!

    We should do a war at somepoint.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  7. #257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinluxray348 View Post
    PO Username: Lux
    Timezone: GMT+5 (Eastern Time Zone)
    Battling Experience: Umm I've been around competitive battling for some time but I'm not the best haha..
    Referred by: Well Blues told me about it so I guess him haha.
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan:

    TMP Symbols: None. But I want to start TMP once I shake the rust off!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Sky View Post
    [B]PO Username: Sky
    [B]Timezone: -5
    [B]Battling Experience: alot? idk im alright
    [B]Referred by: nobody
    [B]If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: i followed the other cg members here...

    [B]TMP Symbols: 5


    ~

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On top of the world
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Welcome to the most active clan in the universe!

    We should do a war at somepoint.
    Challenge Battle Rhythm, I wanna war Sheps' clan.

    ~

    And ohai to the new dudes, and as Magic said, we're the #1 most active clan on Serebii. To the point where my usual level of activity has reached up to the extreme heights of the general clan level.
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbrunnerX View Post
    Challenge Battle Rhythm, I wanna war Sheps' clan.

    ~

    And ohai to the new dudes, and as Magic said, we're the #1 most active clan on Serebii. To the point where my usual level of activity has reached up to the extreme heights of the general clan level.
    Thanks for the welcome! Yeah this clan is active. This clan has some really good battlers so i bet we could win!
    Edit: We should start the CCAT. I saw on the front page that we could do those from time to time haha.
    Last edited by Shinluxray348; 2nd February 2013 at 3:19 AM.


    TMP Symbols:


  10. #260

    Default

    I'd be down for a CCAT. I guess we could do it here on forums or on server.

    WIFI OU CCAT LGI. POST IF YOU WANT IN.

  11. #261
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Lucy and her diamonds
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Mankey told me that I told him that he told me to tell me that I told Prohawk that I wanted in on this





    Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Hydregion. That is a start.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  13. #263

    Default

    WAR

    I have us a war because everyone is *****ing so 5v5 Wifi OU be prepared to be called upon for immediate and violent action.

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    WAR

    I have us a war because everyone is *****ing so 5v5 Wifi OU be prepared to be called upon for immediate and violent action.
    Ill take a spot on that team.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  15. #265

    Default

    we do need a war
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

    -Chuck Norris


  16. #266
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    23

    Default

    I want in on the ccat! Who are we waring?


    TMP Symbols:


  17. #267
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Where do you think?
    Posts
    588

    Default

    PO Username: ApertureScience, SoySauce, etc.
    Timezone: GMT -5, Eastern
    Battling Experience: Quite a bit from two other clans, but I'm still somewhat terrible.
    Referred by: ShowMeTheMankey

    TMP Symbols: x1. Blues' badge although I feel like he didn't try

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    I'd be down for a CCAT. I guess we could do it here on forums or on server.

    WIFI OU CCAT LGI. POST IF YOU WANT IN.
    Sounds good

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUES. View Post
    Mankey told me that I told him that he told me to tell me that I told Prohawk that I wanted in on this
    Sounds good

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Hydregion. That is a start.
    Sounds good. LO + Roost/Specs/Scarf??

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    WAR

    I have us a war because everyone is *****ing so 5v5 Wifi OU be prepared to be called upon for immediate and violent action.
    Sounds good, against who??

    Quote Originally Posted by ApertureScience View Post
    PO Username: ApertureScience, SoySauce, etc.
    Timezone: GMT -5, Eastern
    Battling Experience: Quite a bit from two other clans, but I'm still somewhat terrible.
    Referred by: ShowMeTheMankey

    TMP Symbols: x1. Blues' badge although I feel like he didn't try
    Tyoyo =] I'll start you off in the Recruit ranking for now

  19. #269
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On top of the world
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    WAR

    I have us a war because everyone is *****ing so 5v5 Wifi OU be prepared to be called upon for immediate and violent action.
    Put me in. I'll probably just use my typical boring sand stall or my hilarious yet lame Baton Pass. Or, if we're doing Bo3, both.
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

  20. #270
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    A living hell called Earth
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Joining:
    PO User:N/A (Wi-fi)
    Timezone: U.S time is 8:03 PM
    Battling exp: Noob :/
    Reffered by: Nobody
    How did you hear about clan: Exploration

    Sorry,I need to start battling more often. XD

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbrunnerX View Post
    Put me in. I'll probably just use my typical boring sand stall or my hilarious yet lame Baton Pass. Or, if we're doing Bo3, both.
    Wars are always Bo3. Since you're aren't officially on the war team, you'll need a try out. Track down Magic, Mankey or myself and do some battles. After a log review, I'll get back to you

    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan0 View Post
    Joining:
    PO User:N/A (Wi-fi)
    Timezone: U.S time is 8:03 PM
    Battling exp: Noob :/
    Reffered by: Nobody
    How did you hear about clan: Exploration

    Sorry,I need to start battling more often. XD
    Accepted as a Recruit. We don't really do much as far as Wifi goes. If you want to be involved with the clan, I strongly suggest you download PO

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    A living hell called Earth
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Oh,nevermind then. I don't do PO

  23. #273
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Sounds good. LO + Roost/Specs/Scarf??
    I like LO+roost myself. Its fun to play with


    TMP Symbols:


  24. #274
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On top of the world
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinluxray348 View Post
    I like LO+roost myself. Its fun to play with
    Now I've seen everything.
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbrunnerX View Post
    Now I've seen everything.
    LO + Roost is pretty much the most viable set in OU. Roost/Superpower/Fire Blast/Draco Meteor, gives perfect coverage with longevity too

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •