Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Danger INC.

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    LO + Roost is pretty much the most viable set in OU. Roost/Superpower/Fire Blast/Draco Meteor, gives perfect coverage with longevity too
    I guess I like the fact that its not choiced. It's not forced out as much

TMP Symbols:

Quote Originally Posted by ApertureScience View Post
    PO Username: ApertureScience, SoySauce, etc.
    Timezone: GMT -5, Eastern
    Battling Experience: Quite a bit from two other clans, but I'm still somewhat terrible.
    Referred by: ShowMeTheMankey

TMP Symbols: x1. Blues' badge although I feel like he didn't try

Tyoyo =] I'll start you off in the Recruit ranking for now
    MARK THIS.
    This marks a triple rare event: Activity; Joining members; Prohawk beating me to accept someone.

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

War Team Member - Kody
    PO Name - Something pink idk
    Best line in this whole thread imo

PO Username: TheAdmiral
    Timezone: GMT (UK)
    Battling Experience: Reasonable, have won a few small tournaments etc on showdown.
    Referred by: Blues
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan:

TMP Symbols: ??

Best line in this whole thread imo
    l o l

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdmiral View Post
    Battling Experience: Reasonable, have won a few small tournaments etc on showdown.

Welcome, also, when did Showdown get tours?

PO Username: Daddy Wolf
    Timezone: EST (-5)
    Battling Experience: Decent, but not the best, been battling since i first started playing red/blue but not comp battling until i joined serebii
    Referred by: N/A
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: Walk-in to po channel via Ilane

TMP Symbols: N/A
    3DS Fc: 2621-4019-0686

Quote Originally Posted by WolfonDiamond View Post
    Battling Experience: Decent, but not the best, been battling since i first started playing red/blue but not comp battling until i joined serebii
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: Walk-in to po channel via Ilane

Weclome. I don't pay enough attetion to know how I should accept you, so wait for someone who cares knows about this stuff.

Also this is me talking to my friend who had a hidden microhpone. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC2rosI3Okw
    Last edited by Magicmonkey; 4th February 2013 at 6:58 PM.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post

Welcome, also, when did Showdown get tours?
    I mean, tournaments that were hosted on PS, as far as I'm aware showdown doesn't have its own tours.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Weclome. I don't pay enough attetion to know how I should accept you, so wait for someone who cares knows about this stuff.

Also this is me talking to my friend who had a hidden microhpone. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC2rosI3Okw
    Which one are you?
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

I mean, tournaments that were hosted on PS, as far as I'm aware showdown doesn't have its own tours.
    you should all join PO tournaments because I'm there

Glad to see you both joining
    I will go ahead and place TheAdmiral in initiate rank and one of the others can decide what rank Wolf joins under:P

Quote Originally Posted by BLUES. View Post
    Glad to see you both joining
    I will go ahead and place TheAdmiral in initiate rank and one of the others can decide what rank Wolf joins under:P
    Good god, the only reason I told you to do accepting things was so that YOU'D decide the rank -.-

Both of you will start off as Recruits, but once you get some battles in, it will likely go up

Due to activity issues, gigaboost and Gray have been demoted from leaders to regular members thus leaving only 4 leaders. As of yet, there are no plans to promote anybody new to a leadership position. Post transfers will happen one day
    Last edited by Prohawk; 5th February 2013 at 1:46 AM.

For now i need to pause my application, i will be joining the clan but legacy has a war coming up i need to participate in and i need to be a member until then. Once the war is over with i am in danger inc.
    3DS Fc: 2621-4019-0686

For now i need to pause my application, i will be joining the clan but legacy has a war coming up i need to participate in and i need to be a member until then. Once the war is over with i am in danger inc.
    Righto .

i must take leave of this prestigious clan to fulfill my desire to accompany my valiant friend and warrior in combat.
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

annnnd ded

annnnd ded
    Then bring up some interesting topical discussion, like what people think is the strongest dragon type and why?

Then bring up some interesting topical discussion, like what people think is the strongest dragon type and why?
    Palkia.
    Why? Wall Smashing.
    I remember battling Tormented for TMP and he had a team Palkia on it. The massive special attack and huge coverage of that thing is impressive. It pretty much 2KO's everything (unless I was using the wrong wall against it). Thoughts?

Also, I am temporarily the OP Owner of the Ice League (Not all ice types) and Im wanting to get this league launched fully ASAP because it looked pretty unorganized and didnt seem very promising on lasting over a month. It's a 3:3 monotype league for now (Im not sure how Ryan was thinking for the monotype aspect of the league (such as a full 6 monotype team or a 3:3, but Im making it a 3:3 to allow some room for gym leaders to patch up weak spots). Im not sure what types are available but I will try to make sure that the more skilled players get positions as gym leaders and such. Im also working on editing the OP and rearranging stuff to make it more organized and coherent so if you take a look at it keep an open mind :P
    I originally joined the league because the OP was pretty funny and seemed like it'd be pretty easy but I'm trying to make it a decent competitive league since we are all pretty decent players (understatement) and it'd be pretty cool to have you guys with me on this :3
    Im also talking to someone about getting badges made for the league in addition to new art/banners and userbars for the league.
    It will be several times more pro than what is looks like atm, and the edits that I've made so far are not even final...they are like...the first to about 3 rounds of massive editing >.>
    Pitch in?
    (you will not have to take the league seriously: It IS a 3:3 monotype league so obviously team match ups will have lots to do with win/loss records...)
    *Challenge Issued*
    Last edited by BLUES.; 7th February 2013 at 5:26 PM.

Due to activity issues, gigaboost and Gray have been demoted from leaders to regular members thus leaving only 4 leaders. As of yet, there are no plans to promote anybody new to a leadership position. Post transfers will happen one day
    I thought the activity rule got removed? Herpedederp.

Quote Originally Posted by beshort123 View Post
    i must take leave of this prestigious clan to fulfill my desire to accompany my valiant friend and warrior in combat.
    Pick a clan and commit to it. Both of you. Seriously. This is just lame.

DNite, 'cause boss.
    Though if anyone knows me they saw that coming.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUES. View Post
    Also, I am temporarily the OP Owner of the Ice League (Not all ice types) and Im wanting to get this league launched fully ASAP because it looked pretty unorganized and didnt seem very promising on lasting over a month. It's a 3:3 monotype league for now (Im not sure how Ryan was thinking for the monotype aspect of the league (such as a full 6 monotype team or a 3:3, but Im making it a 3:3 to allow some room for gym leaders to patch up weak spots). Im not sure what types are available but I will try to make sure that the more skilled players get positions as gym leaders and such. Im also working on editing the OP and rearranging stuff to make it more organized and coherent so if you take a look at it keep an open mind :P
    I originally joined the league because the OP was pretty funny and seemed like it'd be pretty easy but I'm trying to make it a decent competitive league since we are all pretty decent players (understatement) and it'd be pretty cool to have you guys with me on this :3
    Im also talking to someone about getting badges made for the league in addition to new art/banners and userbars for the league.
    It will be several times more pro than what is looks like atm, and the edits that I've made so far are not even final...they are like...the first to about 3 rounds of massive editing >.>
    Pitch in?
    (you will not have to take the league seriously: It IS a 3:3 monotype league so obviously team match ups will have lots to do with win/loss records...)
    *Challenge Issued*
    Dibs on Dragon.
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

Quote Originally Posted by OrbrunnerX View Post
    I thought the activity rule got removed? Herpedederp.
    It did, but for leaders to be inactive for over a month is too much. They're not getting booted from the clan, just a demotion for now

If we're talking ou, I would definitely have to go with mixmence, the things an absaloute tank. It has no true counters (fire blast can but around 70% on jirachi so it can't switch in and then take another hit) and wrecks most defensive cores. It even gets intimidate to make it easier to get it in against breloom and the like.

Dragonite
    Because **** you

Dragonite
    Because **** you
    I approve of this. A most interesing post. *****es love dragons.

Spoiler:- dragonite:

That is all

i hope all of this answers your question magic

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast