Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Danger INC.

HEEEELLLOOO AALLL

PO Username: kYL0 atm, but i use....lots of them
    Timezone: +0
    Battling Experience: Better at ubers, i would say 7 (6.5) and other tiers 5 or something
    Referred by: TDM (coz yes)
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: -------------------

TMP Symbols: .....none, not a clue of wth this is D:

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo View Post
    HEEEELLLOOO AALLL

Battling Experience: Better at ubers, i would say 7 (6.5) and other tiers 5 or something

Accepted ofc.

Nice to see you join Kylo

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    Accepted ofc.

thx and so.....any topic up?

Credits:

welcome kyle, and nah its pretty dead atm , we've just finished discussing how badass DNite is.... see previous page for details

So yeah, I've been spending most of my time (on gaming) on Yugioh lately. You can find me on Devpro as (shocker) Parzival.
    Crystal Beasts are awesome and I'm taking them to Regionals.
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

make a topic !

Quote Originally Posted by OrbrunnerX View Post
    So yeah, I've been spending most of my time (on gaming) on Yugioh lately. You can find me on Devpro as (shocker) Parzival.
    My bro runs cyrstal beast and they are annoying as hell. Because abundance and rainbow ruins are just Annoying as hell. And dragonic queen of tragic endings is pretty badass too.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Did you ended that CCAT? (i read something about it)
    And ideas about what could we expect from gen 6 or what kind of teams will we face more now that gene is banned or even what should be tested tho (like garchomp since sand veil banned).
    Just trying to create some topic :P
    Last edited by Kylo; 10th February 2013 at 1:57 PM.

Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    My bro runs cyrstal beast and they are annoying as hell. Because abundance and rainbow ruins are just Annoying as hell. And dragonic queen of tragic endings is pretty badass too.
    Rainbow Ruins is the best field spell in existence. That's not an opinion, it's a widely accepted fact.
    Abundance, though, is really just a win button. Dragon Queen is awesome but inconsistent.

You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”

The next suspect tests I'd like to see are garchomp down, tornadus-t up.

I agree chomp should come down, there's enough stuff that can check it in ou, and its no more broken than half the tier tbh. Tornadus t I havent really played against much so I can't really comment in that respect, what does it do that makes it broken?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdmiral View Post
    I agree chomp should come down, there's enough stuff that can check it in ou, and its no more broken than half the tier tbh. Tornadus t I havent really played against much so I can't really comment in that respect, what does it do that makes it broken?
    Its just too fast, has regen, great natural bulk, amazing 2 move coverage, access to U turn/taunt.

The foe's Scizor used Focus Blast!
    It's not very effective...
    Tentacruel lost 53 HP! (15% of its health)

What did I just see?!

Oh and hi Kylo. I'll chuck you in Recruit rank for now

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post

What did I just see?!

ok, thx and .... O.O.... what the.....hell....

And agree with Chomp down and torn-t up, because those hurricanes are just madness, and regen....life orb + taunt + u-turn its just madness, and then when someone tries to put some steel, focus blasts it or even heat wave (less seen, but it learns it, right?) if some rocks up, uturns or switches and bam, recovers the damage lost. I think it could be, at least, tested. Chomp for obvious reasons, cant abuse sand veil in ou and now its not that threat. Yeh, good stuff, like EQ and outrage its cool, but now setup under sand wont be like ''damn, miss'' and bam hits +2 in a blink of eyes...image if it would have DDance before... some free dragon dances would be enought to almost kill all...well, this is my opinion.

Credits:

if anything is next suspected I think it will most likely be Tornadus T.

Reks **** yo.

And i dunno if its bc im low rank, but ive seen lots of torn.t now D:

Credits:

I thought the activity rule got removed? Herpedederp.

Pick a clan and commit to it. Both of you. Seriously. This is just lame.

DNite, 'cause boss.
    Though if anyone knows me they saw that coming.

Dibs on Dragon.
    It did, but for leaders to be inactive for over a month is too much. They're not getting booted from the clan, just a demotion for now
    If we're talking ou, I would definitely have to go with mixmence, the things an absaloute tank. It has no true counters (fire blast can but around 70% on jirachi so it can't switch in and then take another hit) and wrecks most defensive cores. It even gets intimidate to make it easier to get it in against breloom and the like.
    Dragonite
    Because **** you
    I approve of this. A most interesing post. *****es love dragons.
        Spoiler:- dragonite:

That is all
    i hope all of this answers your question magic
    HEEEELLLOOO AALLL

Accepted ofc.

welcome kyle, and nah its pretty dead atm , we've just finished discussing how badass DNite is.... see previous page for details
    make a topic !
    Did you ended that CCAT? (i read something about it)
    And ideas about what could we expect from gen 6 or what kind of teams will we face more now that gene is banned or even what should be tested tho (like garchomp since sand veil banned).
    Just trying to create some topic :P
    Rainbow Ruins is the best field spell in existence. That's not an opinion, it's a widely accepted fact.
    Abundance, though, is really just a win button. Dragon Queen is awesome but inconsistent.
    Its just too fast, has regen, great natural bulk, amazing 2 move coverage, access to U turn/taunt.

What did I just see?!

ok, thx and .... O.O.... what the.....hell....

And agree with Chomp down and torn-t up, because those hurricanes are just madness, and regen....life orb + taunt + u-turn its just madness, and then when someone tries to put some steel, focus blasts it or even heat wave (less seen, but it learns it, right?) if some rocks up, uturns or switches and bam, recovers the damage lost. I think it could be, at least, tested. Chomp for obvious reasons, cant abuse sand veil in ou and now its not that threat. Yeh, good stuff, like EQ and outrage its cool, but now setup under sand wont be like ''damn, miss'' and bam hits +2 in a blink of eyes...image if it would have DDance before... some free dragon dances would be enought to almost kill all...well, this is my opinion.
    if anything is next suspected I think it will most likely be Tornadus T.

Reks **** yo.
    And i dunno if its bc im low rank, but ive seen lots of torn.t now D:
    Good. God.
    I go away for about 36 hours to fix up the Ice League and you people finally rise from the dead.
    Pretty sweet so see some activity for once lol
    Btw, not that gene and torny are gone, where does this leave Deoxys-D?
    Garchomp deserves to return to OU, the gen 5 pokes gave us a few viable pokemon with buffed out defenses that can take on the dragon...especially now that ice shard is one of the most common moves.

I suspect that weavile will be making a return as a threat, but what do you guys think?

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by BLUES. View Post
    Good. God.
    I go away for about 36 hours to fix up the Ice League and you people finally rise from the dead.
    Pretty sweet so see some activity for once lol
    Btw, not that gene and torny are gone, where does this leave Deoxys-D?
    Garchomp deserves to return to OU, the gen 5 pokes gave us a few viable pokemon with buffed out defenses that can take on the dragon...especially now that ice shard is one of the most common moves.

I suspect that weavile will be making a return as a threat, but what do you guys think?
    Torny is still allowed in PO. Tornies usability and garchomps ban is the difference between smogon and PO.

ALso weaville is no threat, not with keldeo, conkeldurr, rachi and scizor, all of whom are pretty hard counters. As weaville can hit them for poor damage. Many scarfers make weavilles speed worthless, the inability to hit common threats like politoed for decent damage, and the weakness to entry hazards, along with weakness to bullet punch/mach punch and general frailty make it worth very little, and neautrl prioity hits like banded dnites e speed or azumarills aqua jet will tear it apart. Offensivly it is not too powerful, and seeing as it doesn't really have the move slot to waste on pursuit (night slash/ ice shard/ low kick leaves 1 space, often ice punch, fake out or swords dance), it cannot trap latios/gengar and can easily switch out to a hard counter.

Also thats too damn many quotes so delete some plz spam much?

i don't see how deoxys is broken

the main argument is that it is guaranteed 2-3 layers plus has a fats taunt to screw over other leads

the main argument is that it is guaranteed 2-3 layers plus has a fats taunt to screw over other leads
    Not true at all. Very often deoxys-d Will onlyget a signle layer of hazards up. Perhaps oyu are not effective enoguh at dealing with it/ Lead with a banded scizor, banded/scarf ttar, specs latios, any gengar, scarf politoed, and several others and you will find a deo D can only get up stealth rocks. Bastiodon has taunt, magic coat and stealth rocks and STURDY, so he is like 100% rocks. How many bastiodons do you see in OU? And he resists U turn :O

Deo D can even get zero layers of hazards down if bluffed correctly against or by being scarf rachi'd. By leading with something what often has rocks and could be taunt/magic coat bait, only to 2hko it and stop it rocking at all. I find It only gets spikes up after rocks If I let it or im unlucky (Red card switches)

Also I made my own 3 player chess board.
    Last edited by Magicmonkey; 11th February 2013 at 11:41 PM.

Not true at all. Very often deoxys-d Will onlyget a signle layer of hazards up. Perhaps oyu are not effective enoguh at dealing with it/ Lead with a banded scizor, banded/scarf ttar, specs latios, any gengar, scarf politoed, and several others and you will find a deo D can only get up stealth rocks. Bastiodon has taunt, magic coat and stealth rocks and STURDY, so he is like 100% rocks. How many bastiodons do you see in OU? And he resists U turn :O

Deo D can even get zero layers of hazards down if bluffed correctly against or by being scarf rachi'd. By leading with something what often has rocks and could be taunt/magic coat bait, only to 2hko it and stop it rocking at all. I find It only gets spikes up after rocks If I let it or im unlucky (Red card switches)
    true, but a lot of that is rather situational, also I didnt say i thought it was broken, i just said that was the argument http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3478726

Last I checked those had already been done... unless someone changed the tiers again and didn't tell me.

...I hope you're referring to Deo-D.

Last I checked those had already been done... unless someone changed the tiers again and didn't tell me.

...I hope you're referring to Deo-D.
    We talk about PO, cause playing PS is lamesauce

well that's not true.

It's only guaranteed SR the majority of the time

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast