Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Danger INC.

did not see no clauses bit. Well you need smeargle/breloom for abuse. And I would make a sun team If i did that challenge
    with sub seeder venusaur, and just about any other chloro user that got sleep powder with sub en masse.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Just read over the team requirements and like I expected, you have to have 6 different pokes. Also, any moves or abilities pokemon couldnt get in games are off. Though there is nothing about the rules on weather abusers. Seems I built that team with too much of a PO brain. :P Also, all the gyms run 6-0 monotype so subseed would probably crush till dat grass gym.

Also, I'm done with finals and classes and I graduated this week so I'm starting to really play competitively (It was harder to get unbanned than I thought.) again. I can also be a lot more active on the forums since I'll be spending the summer months waiting for college. Just an idea: It would be cool if for at least the summer we brought the clan back into upright position since the group still here seems solid and the comp scene is bound to get better with classes letting out. I.E do clan stuff rather than just having a thread to chat about pokemanz. I don't really mind either way but it seems like a cool idea to me.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

PO Username: HowToSun and a bunch of alts
    Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) -0700?
    Battling Experience: 1 year on and off. Since it's summer I can play more. I've just peaked 1400 and then tilted hard . I hope I can sharpen by battling skills by joining.
    Referred by:
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: this looked the coolest

TMP Symbols:
    "If you're not going to lie, at least tell the truth."

Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    Just read over the team requirements and like I expected, you have to have 6 different pokes. Also, any moves or abilities pokemon couldnt get in games are off. Though there is nothing about the rules on weather abusers. Seems I built that team with too much of a PO brain. :P Also, all the gyms run 6-0 monotype so subseed would probably crush till dat grass gym..
    Hey forget that, just abuse Drizzle/Swift Swim, or Excadrill and Blaziken

Quote Originally Posted by Above Zenith View Post
    Battling Experience: 1 year on and off. Since it's summer I can play more. I've just peaked 1400 and then tilted hard . I hope I can sharpen by battling skills by joining.
    Referred by:

TMP Symbols:
    Hello hello, the best place to find us would be the Danger INC. channel on PO. Just click on the channels tab, scroll down till you see it and join =]

Just read over the team requirements and like I expected, you have to have 6 different pokes. Also, any moves or abilities pokemon couldnt get in games are off. Though there is nothing about the rules on weather abusers. Seems I built that team with too much of a PO brain. :P Also, all the gyms run 6-0 monotype so subseed would probably crush till dat grass gym.

Also, I'm done with finals and classes and I graduated this week so I'm starting to really play competitively (It was harder to get unbanned than I thought.) again. I can also be a lot more active on the forums since I'll be spending the summer months waiting for college. Just an idea: It would be cool if for at least the summer we brought the clan back into upright position since the group still here seems solid and the comp scene is bound to get better with classes letting out. I.E do clan stuff rather than just having a thread to chat about pokemanz. I don't really mind either way but it seems like a cool idea to me.
    but with sun you also get the fire types. Whats that grass gym, sun boosted fire types and Dragonites. GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Above Zenith View Post
    Referred by:

TMP Symbols:
    Cool you chose us, WELCOME

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

That mew we made? It's sick nasty.

Start of turn 8
    Mew used Aura Sphere!
    It's super effective!
    The foe's Mamoswine lost 77% of its health!
    The foe's Mamoswine fainted!

T-Pain sent out Scizor!
    Pointed stones dug into the foe's Scizor!

Start of turn 9
    Mew used Fire Blast!
    It's super effective!
    The foe's Scizor lost 87% of its health!
    The foe's Scizor fainted!

T-Pain sent out Salamence!
    Pointed stones dug into the foe's Salamence!

Start of turn 10
    The foe's Salamence used Dragon Claw!
    Mew lost 157 HP! (41% of its health)

Mew used Ice Beam!
    It's super effective!
    The foe's Salamence lost 53% of its health!
    The foe's Salamence fainted!

T-Pain sent out Starmie!
    Pointed stones dug into the foe's Starmie!

Start of turn 11
    The foe's Starmie used Surf!
    Mew lost 178 HP! (46% of its health)
    The foe's Starmie is hurt by its Life Orb!

Mew used Volt Switch!
    It's super effective!
    The foe's Starmie lost 71% of its health!
    First Class: lol

Gonna actually need a war line up. As such I want a PM/VM from everyone who wants to play in a war by friday morning UK GMT.
    Current roster is magic and Hawk. Ill see if mankey wants to join on PO cuz he don't use the forums.

So that Reborn league is stupider than I thought. Apperntly the leader gets to choose between singles doubles or triples and they dont have to tell you which they pick till the battle starts. And you can't change teams throughout the entire league.

So that Reborn league is stupider than I thought. Apperntly the leader gets to choose between singles doubles or triples and they dont have to tell you which they pick till the battle starts. And you can't change teams throughout the entire league.
    I already knew that Reborn was a joke, I just didn't want to burst your bubble...

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    I already knew that Reborn was a joke, I just didn't want to burst your bubble...
    Yah, the words no legendaries ought to have had you worried. Also, nice going with mew, it's really good in times like that, if only it was a bit faster...
    Last edited by TheAdmiral; 4th June 2013 at 9:33 AM.

thats called azelf really, faster and harder hitting but less bulk. Slightly worse move pool, but you can't complain.

Hey Hey, hows everyone?
    I peaked 1406 ou with a cool team with uber nicks....:P
    Anyways, June and stuff, almost exams period i think, and since this year i dont have to do them, i wish best of luck to the ones that have to do them

Credits:

To war! Eventually.............

PO Username: Romeo32
    Timezone:GMT -5:00
    Battling Experience: A couple years ago I did a lot of battling in other clans, but I got tired of it, but recently I've gotten back into it.
    Referred by: Nobody
    If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: I was looking at the guild list and I saw that MM started it

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2324-6674
    IGN: Cal
    Friend Safari: Mighteyena, Cacturne, Liepard

Welcome to the guild! I see you are a BA vet. Enjoy your stay!

Have smashed my last exam, and somewhat dissapointed to find PO channel dead. Hows exams/work/etc going for everybody else?

Quotes not working but Welcome to romeo, I'm sure you will be added to the members list later maybe eventually Prohawk Sucks at these things.

If the channel is dead try CPR, normally works. If not try again at a alter time. Im pokemoning just as much but my busy work load (exams are over, but the parties have just begun!) requires I fit more pokemon into less space of time, so i'm laddering hard and fast.

So fairy types are confirmed and the confirmed pokes to have it to my knowledge are

Gardevour
    The jiggly puff line
    The blissey line
    The azumaril line
    Sylveon
    And most likely a few other new pokes will have it

I don't know a lot about the type but Apperantly it is super effective against dragons. What killed tinker bell? Poison will probably be a weakness.

Thoughts fellas? I have a feeling it will be a defensive type in the metagame. Since stall is dead.

Thanks for the warm welcomes! If anyone wants to battle I'll be on PO for a while

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2324-6674
    IGN: Cal
    Friend Safari: Mighteyena, Cacturne, Liepard

Sheps you forget, gamefreak doesn't care about the meta. Predictions are
    Fairy super on dark as well as dragon. We know fairy is not resisted by dark as hydregion in the video takes the hit super effective IIRC.
    Fairy may resist dark, but its more likely to be neutral.
    I'd love fairy to resist dragon but it probably won't.
    Fairy may be weak to Dark (both super against each other), and probably resists fighting. Fire grass water for neutral, and gardevoir to potentially become a decent pokemon. Azumarill to get a huge boost as it gets a second STAB it can use and probably more moves. Fairy hitting dragon means it can run STAB over ice punch potentially, which could OHKO dragonite through multiscale, hit haxorus for an OHKO which I don't think ice punch does, and be better for switch predictions ETC.
    Jigglypuff will still be crap but I will put eviolite on it and use it anyway. With sing.

I think it will be resisted by steel as well as psychic. I'm interested to see what Sylveon can do. They usually give Eeveelutions good stats and a scarfed one could be a good dragon killer. Sand might go down too depending on how strong the fairy scene is.

The Eeveelutions follow a strict stat distribution.

60/65/65/95/110/130, with those 6 being spread out into stats and determining the role. Assuming it gets a 110 or 130 in speed and a 95, 110 pr 130 in an attacking stat supported by movepool it could be a good albeit fragile sweeper, like jolteon and espeon, however perhaps with more moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Quotes not working but Welcome to romeo, I'm sure you will be added to the members list later maybe eventually Prohawk Sucks at these things.
    You are the one who sucks

So fairy types are confirmed and the confirmed pokes to have it to my knowledge are

Gardevour
    The jiggly puff line
    The blissey line
    The azumaril line
    Sylveon
    And most likely a few other new pokes will have it

I don't know a lot about the type but Apperantly it is super effective against dragons. What killed tinker bell? Poison will probably be a weakness.

Thoughts fellas? I have a feeling it will be a defensive type in the metagame. Since stall is dead.
    I agree with the defensive type, but Magic is right; Gamefreak couldn't care less about the competitive aspect of pokemon. If anything, they seem insistent on causing imbalances to a stable meta (BW2 anyone)

Clefairy line has to get this typing, it just has to

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    The Eeveelutions follow a strict stat distribution.

60/65/65/95/110/130, with those 6 being spread out into stats and determining the role. Assuming it gets a 110 or 130 in speed and a 95, 110 pr 130 in an attacking stat supported by movepool it could be a good albeit fragile sweeper, like jolteon and espeon, however perhaps with more moves.
    Assuming the trailer is anything to go by (which it probably isn't), I'm ruling out 110/130 Atk/SpAtk (whatever that move was). The typing also seems to lend itself towards being more defensive, what with taking some pretty bulky pokes. I'm thinking something similar to Umbreon/Vaporeon, possibly the 130/110/95 in HP/Def/SpDef and 65/65/60 in Atk/SpAtk/Speed or something along those lines

Hey hows everyone?
    Fairy will show up and all these thoughts are cool....lets see if its a good thing to insert in the meta

Credits:

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast