Thread: The Triple Battle Club!

Threaded View

Default The Triple Battle Club!

Big ups to SS_Appendfor the official club banner!

Welcome to the haven for Triple Battle enthusiasts!

Pokemon Black and White introduce a brand new dynamic to pokemon battles: the triple battle! Trainers can now send out three pokemon at once for a larger scope of battling. It created a new world where every decision--from what order you send your team out in to who you target with your moves (and even who you CAN or CAN'T target!)--impacts how you play and if you'll win. No more seeing your opponent's team and deciding on the 3 or 4 best pokemon in your group of 6 to go with... now you have to use your whole team and see who is the best all-around competitor!

There will be many purposes of this club. To name just a few:

1) Discussing the best pokemon to use in triple battles and how to use them.

2) Discussing the strategies involved in triple battles and how they match up against each other.

3) To meet other talented trainers who like to triple battle and make arrangements to battle for fun or trade pokemon or just chat and make new friends.

4) To give advice to members who want to get more involved in the world of pokemon triple battles.

5) Discuss the world of pokemon and pokemon battling in general.

I imagine that after the club has gained considerable interest we may have official tournaments, battles, and rankings. I know I, for one, look forward to a lot of fun, competitive matches with other forum members who appreciate the joy of triple battles!

Here are the Triple Battle Club rules:

1) If you want to join, just post that you want to join. I'll add you to this original post! I'm going to try to keep tournaments to official members only, but anyone is welcome to discuss topics that arise here. If you've posted that you wish to join but don't see your name added after a few days, PM or VM me to remind me.

2) All Serebii forum rules apply, obviously!

3) Try to stay on topic, as much as possible. I understand that conversations branch off, and that's fine, but try not to introduce random off-topic material that is not related to triple battles or anything else that hasn't branched from that.

Hopefully if we get some talented members (more talented than I), we can get some snazzy banners and images to make this place a little more exciting. And thank you for your time!

MEMBERS

-Sid87
    -spyro and sonic
    -SS_Append
    -Hilda
    -Archstaraptor
    -Meeker
    -Gothic-Gothorita
    -T-Bolt

Hurray! The club is officially open. I will be looking for officers and a creative team and co-managers to assist me with running/maintaining this club and keeping it running smoothly. If you want to apply for such a position, please let me know!

Also, I know we're pretty plain looking to start here; I'm hoping over time we can design it up with some banners, images, and other things. If you have any ideas, feel free to share them!
    Last edited by Sid87; 10th February 2013 at 7:06 PM.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750