Thread: What is the Best Electric/Fire deck?

Default What is the Best Electric/Fire deck?

Tell me your ideal Electric/Fire deck? I need a deck to strive towards

Eels (elekric & Rayquaza) is a popular deck and for personal advice I would recommend to add magmar and magmartor to it from Dragons Exalted set.

Or you could do a Magmortor & Ampharos deck, also from the Dragons Exalted set.

Emboar is also popular with fire decks as it provides excellent energy acceleration.
    Currently playing: Pokemon X
    Shinies for trade: Adamant Pansear (with 2 max IVs from friend safari)

Add me for Pokemon Safari, trades and battles / FC: 3454-0767-8038

Friend Safari: Ghost type containing Shuppet, Phantump and Drifblim

I would go against the use of magmar and magmortar due to one thing, it's not as fast nor deals as much damage that most of the usual EX decks do, and everyone play's EXs.

I wouldn't recommend Eels as it's primary card is a dragon type and neither electric or fire, even the best added techs to that deck are of neither type (minus raikou), and in that combination there are no really popular deck's that use both of those cards, you could make an EX deck with a type of energy acceleration, or a stage deck that does use it but as soon as you come against an EX you're at a massive disadvantage. So I figure giving a list of sets to check out for deck ideas would be a better idea.

Boundaries Crossed
    Dragon Vault
    Dragons Exalted
    Dark Explorers
    Last edited by ven?; 11th December 2012 at 3:34 PM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite.

image was wayyy too big. check the sig rules/signature check thread (in the newbie lounge) if you need help!