Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New Years Pokemon Special

I'm upset we didn't get more information on Episode N. The first 5 minutes that we saw we basically already knew about. We should have gotten a Looker scene or a Charizard scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    That does make sense when you put it that way. I'll check it out in a few days. XD.
    Believe me, its nothing special. It just showed randoms stuff from old episodes like Tracey's Sycther giving TR a haircut, Ash in the giant apple disguise when they were trying to wake up Snorlax, some random DP clips of a Hippopotas and some recent Best Wishes scenes.

I don't know why people care what was shown, it was nothing important.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Believe me, its nothing special. It just showed randoms stuff from old episodes like Tracey's Sycther giving TR a haircut, Ash in the giant apple disguise when they were trying to wake up Snorlax, some random DP clips of a Hippopotas and some recent Best Wishes scenes.

They should have had more audience participation. Have the audience vote for their favorite episode, movie, character, etc. I'd love to see what the results of that vote would be. We would get to see what the Japanese kids like. Maybe they are saving that for the last season or 20th anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    They should have had more audience participation. Have the audience vote for their favorite episode, movie, character, etc. I'd love to see what the results of that vote would be. We would get to see what the Japanese kids like. Maybe they are saving that for the last season or 20th anniversary.
    It was a short New Years special, they do this every year.

Didn't they have a "Top scenes from the movies" special a little while ago with Team Rocket hosting? And even there they just picked random scenes from the movies.

It was a short New Years special, they do this every year.

Didn't they have a "Top scenes from the movies" special a little while ago with Team Rocket hosting? And even there they just picked random scenes from the movies.
    I don't know why they choose random scenes all the time. They should have the writers' favorite or the audience favorite to change things up. I thought they had a vote to see which movie viewers wanted to see again and Movie 14 won (I don't know how it won) but I guess since it was the most recent, most people remembered it.

Got it. Thanks for the jist of this episode haha.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Some of the choices were just odd, I mean..was the Sandile bridge suppose to be funny? :P

I'm upset we didn't get more information on Episode N. The first 5 minutes that we saw we basically already knew about. We should have gotten a Looker scene or a Charizard scene.
    Your completely right, looks like the next bit of information we wont get until the smash episode on the 13th or maybe a small cameo in a episode preview on thursday.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

I thought they had a vote to see which movie viewers wanted to see again and Movie 14 won (I don't know how it won) but I guess since it was the most recent, most people remembered it.
    It was a vote for which of the two versions of movie 14 viewers wanted to see. The Reshiram movie won.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456