Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: <<Crimson Infinite>> Online ~PG14~

Red Athena
    Holy Knight ~ Alexis Roma
    Lvl 1 || Pear Des City

"Uh...Not unless you want me to?"
    The comment echoed inside my head as I imagined myself falling deep into a bottomless abyss and there was nothing I could do. He was determined to kiss me and there wasn't anything I could do or say to stop him. He would surely propose without first taking me on a proper date! My mind began racing as I imagined the two of us walking down the isle. My dress would be white and very pretty of course. He'd buy me a beautiful ring with a giant diamond and I'd happily show it off to my friends including Mindy. I couldn't stand Mindy so I'd rub it all over her fat nose! "No we cannot get married yet I'm too young!" Yup, I actually said that aloud. Before I could dig myself a deeper hole a very tall woman with huge boobies sat next to me. I was glad. "Of course! She'll take the attention away from me and no one will notice what I said!" I pouted as I pounded my hand with a tiny fist. "Um, hi. My HUD is telling me that there is a boy here at this store offering a quest. Would you guys like to come with me and accept it together?" She asked politely. "A quest!?" My eyes widened as I sprang up. "Oiii! You can count on Red Athena!" I yelled out, holding my fist high up in the air. These people were counting on me. I could see it already, I'd slay dragons and save the handsome prince who'd be surely locked inside a dangerous tower waiting for me to save him. The woman was definitely older than us but she was nice, inviting us like this. I liked her!

Received <<Party Invite: Karai>>
    Accept?
    [Yes/No]
    [Red Athena] Joined [Karai Party]

Yes! I did it! I'm part of a team! "Victory!" I yelled, throwing my signature peace sign at a random passerby's face. "Watch it! You're gonna poke someones eye out!" Was all I heard but it didn't matter. I was in a party.

"So who wants to accept the quest for us from <NPC Ralph> over there? Red, would you like to take the quest for us all as a party? Maybe doing this with us would cheer you up?" The nice lady didn't introduce herself but I took a peek at her User Name bar, "Ka-rai ..." I whispered to myself trying to figure if I was saying that right. "Uh... You want me to take the quest?" I asked in disbelief. I blushed a little and nervously scratched my head, "No one's ever asked me to do anything, I just usually follow." I hesitantly approached the little boy NPC Ralph. "Hey little guy ... what's wrong?" I asked as I bent down to him. "My puppy ran away ... " The little boy with watery eyes answered. Oh no! This little guy's puppy was lost! I had a puppy back home and couldn't even begin to think what I would do if he ever ran away. I'd cry! "No! Lulu! Come back!" I yelled, holding both hands to my chin as I squinted at the thought of my Lulu being stranded. Then I felt a tug on my elbow, "Will you please go find Lucky? He was seen running around somewhere in Deep Blue Beach near the Beacon!"

"The bacon? But of course!" I pounded my fist once more as I came to the realization that the dog was probably hungry.

Accept [Quest]?
    [Yes/No]

I turned to the others and asked completely clueless, "So how do we get to Deep Blue Beach?"

" ... "
    Last edited by Black War Dragon; 14th December 2012 at 10:08 PM.

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

Count DVB
    Diego Vendrix
    Level 1 Monk
    Pear Des City

Count DVB saw Red Athena seem to zone out before shouting, "No we cannot get married yet I'm too young!" Hilariously, she looked that was not meant to be out loud. Diego turned to his friend. "Man, Crimson, we just got here and you're aready charming girls witless," Count DVB said in mock annoyance. However, he was admittingly jealous of his friend's good looks and charm.

Count DVB smiled and nodded at the newcomer. A new quest, that sounded like fun to him! In fact, he was now in a party and meeting some new friends. This was starting to get better and better.

Accept?
    [Yes/No]
    [Count DVB] Joined [Karai Party]

"So who wants to accept the quest for us from <NPC Ralph> over there? Red, would you like to take the quest for us all as a party? Maybe doing this with us would cheer you up?" Karai said. Diego thought that was a good thing to do. He was managing not to stare at Karai.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Karai. I'm Count DVB, a Monk," Count DVB said as he offered his hand for Karai to shake. He was blushing slightly. He found both Karai and Red Athena to be pretty. He then heard Red Athena's question.

"We should check the map then," Count DVB said.

[Menu]-> [Options] -> [Map]

Count DVB let the others look at the map. "Well, it looks like we can do well like this," he stated. He then noticed a little girl hiding behind him. He then saw the charging large guy.

"Please tell the mean man that I didn't mean to dual him! Please!" the little girl said as buried her face into his tunic, trying to hide from the Brawler, who was fast approaching.

"Look, buddy, calm down," Count DVB said before his mind began racing. What if this was a ruse or rather... what if no one was as they seemed... He could trust Leo. However, everyone else could be hiding behind a persona. He looked down to the little girl. There were age requirements so it could be this was nothing more but a facade.

He also looked to Karai. He also wondered about her. Red seemed a bit too quirky and that blurting didn't make her seem that much of a guy.
    Last edited by DVB; 14th December 2012 at 11:13 PM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

The Hawkeye
    Alleline Hawke
    Level 1 | Ranger | Pear Des City

Alleline jolted up a little when she felt a hand on her shoulder, she reared around and was suddenly greeted by a pair of flamingly flirtatious eyes. She jumped a little, spooked by the older woman in front of her. She calmed a little when she heard the woman speak.

"Good day Ranger. Need help in your mission?"

I sighed a little, feeling stupid for being scared of this woman, she was pretty much as dull as everyone else here. Yet she had that soft glint of a mischievous flirt n her eyes, which still startled Alleline slightly as she began to speak. “Mission? Actually I’m just relaxing at the moment, no mission here. Although I wouldn’t mind helping that kid.” She gestured to the young boy who had lost his dog. “You could come too, if you’re not… busy that is.” She added.

Alleline realized that this woman, named Morningstar, had sent her a <<party>> request. Alleline quickly accepted it, after once again, trying many button combinations. So now she had a party, and a possibly acquaintance, things were definitely looking up.

Received <<Party Invite: Morningstar>>
    Accept?
    [Yes/No]
    [The Hawkeye] Joined [Morningstar's Party]

"As you can see, I'm Morningstar, a Berserker. I'm good at breaking things, and I'm positive you'll need that..." The end of that sentance had sounded a little.. chilling. Alleline was surprised to be able to steel herself, and not flinch away from this woman.

Okay… a somewhat creepy acquaintance, but still, an acquaintance. Better yet, Morningstar was a berserker, which could definitely come in handy.

“I’m Hawkeye, a Ranger. I could totally hit a target through a telescope, I’m a pretty good archer.” Replied Alleline with a grin, proud of her skills. She picked up the Windlass, and tweaked it a little again. “So do you maybe wanna come and help me save that dog, Morningstar?” She asked.

Morningstar
    Level 1 | Pear Des City

The Hawkeye accepted your <<Party>> invitation.

Morningstar was glad to get a <<Party>> member, and an adorable one at that. She licked her lips quietly. Glorious, she thought. She then proceeded to smile. "Yep, I do need a few mooks to kill, so I thought I'd help you look for the dog..."

Morningstar then swung her <<Silver Spoon>>, her very, very spiky, bloodstained weapon around, before slinging it to her back. "I suppose we're ready to roll, aren't we?" She then gave a wink towards the Ranger class combatant The Hawkeye. With that, she began to dash towards the South Gate, heading to the Heartfelt Meadows. She knew best that melee fighters came upfront and far-range fighters attack from afar, therefore she decided to walk in front.

Level 1 | Heartfelt Meadows

"I'm ready to fight once more..." Morningstar smiled as a <<Wolf | Level 1>> greeted her entrance. She prepared to smash it with a <<Bandish>> attack, pushing it backwards as well.

"Hawkeye? Ready to kill?" Presuming she was behind, Morningstar continued to smash the lupine creature mercilessly, to the extent its tail vanished into pixels. Berserkers were well known for brutality. She then proceeded to use said brutality to toss the beast into the air ten metres with a powerful strike from her spiky mace.

<<Wolf | HP: 70%>>

"Homerun..." Morningstar muttered, awaiting The Hawkeye to strike.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 15th December 2012 at 9:06 AM.
    Please help my dragons

Hasura_Blade

Hassan Gohora

Level 1 | Pear Des City

<<Logging In>>

Upon logging in, I was astounded at the way everything, and everyone's actions were so fluid, yet realistic, for a few moments, I was stuck trying to tell if it was reality, or I was just that caught up in the game already. After coming to realization, I made sure my avatar was the way I created it prior to my log in, and with without a flaw it was, all the way down to the shoes and they way they felt to the chipped and rusted iron scimitars that were on my hips. Wanting to try out how well I could manuver them, looked around, noticing that I'd look foolish wildly swinging my swords around in front of everyone. I then decided it was a good time to head out of the city, not really one for looking at maps for directions, I chose to head south, anticipating the journey ahead of me, I could only smirk at the fact that I was most likely going to play this more than actually live.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

Crimson Flame
    Leo Silverstone
    Level 1 Red Mage
    Pear Des City

Red seemed to zone out for a bit before answering. "No we cannot get married yet I'm too young!"

Crimson looked at her for a second. It appeared like she hadn't meant to say that out loud. Crimson just smiled. "Eh-heh, don't worry, so am I..." Hoping it would make things less awkward.

Then Count DVB chimed in. "Man, Crimson, we just got here and you're aready charming girls witless," Count DVB said in a way that Crimson could tell he wasn't being serious. To which, he just laughed. Before he had time to answer with a witty response, a pop-up appeared from nowhere.

Accept?
    [Yes/No]
    [Crimson Flame] Joined [Karai Party]

Crimson thought it looked so strange to have random menus pop out at your face like this. It's normal when your staring at a computer screen, but not so much in VR. Couldn't I just say yes, and follow them around? Regardless, he clicked yes, and joined the party.

After officially taking on the quest, Red asked where Deep Blue Beach was. In response, DVB pulled up a map. While everyone was looking at said map, a little girl ran up and asked DVB for help. She had accidentally engaged in a duel with a Berserker, who was running after her. While DVB was doing his best to solve the situation, Crimson also jumped in, and tried to help. "Yeah dude, I don't think she meant to challenge you, she's only level 1. Can't we try to get along?" He said to the Berserker. Then, he turned around, and tried to cast <<Cure>> on the girl, but it didn't work. He got an error message basically saying that she was in the middle of a duel, and that players not part of the duel can't do anything to the participants. "Ok, one of you is gonna have to forfeit..."
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 15th December 2012 at 5:07 PM.

Nightshade

I looked around the plains, searching for something I could beat, preferably a <<Lesser Serpent>>. As I walked through the grass, I looked left and right. A number of <<Wolves>>, and a <<Horned Bison>> or two scattered around. I ran, khopesh in hand as I prepared for whatever I could ambush quickly.

boing boing boing boing

"Come out, assholes, wherever you are!" I shouted. Nothing ahead of me so far...damn my bad luck. I kept moving, turning to my right. What I thought was just a bout of bad luck turned into something even worse, as I heard quick hoofbeats behind me. Before I could fully turn around, the force of thick horns and a heavy body knocked me to the ground at full force.

boing boing

A <<Wild Bison>> stood in front of me, grunting angrily. What the hell did I do it it anyway? Was it my breasts? The fact that its mug was so ugly? Reaching for one of the tomatoes I stole, I ate it quickly to regain my strength, before getting up and quickly swinging <<Atrum Nox>> in three <<Crescent Slash>> at the <<Wild Bison>>. My first swing missed, but my second and third hit the animal on its snout, angering it even more.

The fuck?

boing boing boing

I quickly ran, using my speed advantage to get ahead, go around the bison and end up behind him, activating <<Sneak>> as I did. Then, I leapt on top of it, causing the <<Wild Bison>> to throw me off on the ground almost immediately, but not before I struck it once with <<Venom Stab>, hoping the poison managed to sink in. Before it could turn around to face me, I thrust <<Atrum Nox>> into its side for another <<Venom Stab>>, before finishing it off with two more <<Crescent Slash>>. The animal down, I ate the rest of the <<Tomato>> I snitched out of exhaustation. There was probably more to steal later on anyway, and I could probably just head back into town if nobody caught me. Picking up the <<Bison Meat>> on the ground, I figured that it was probably a pretty good ingredient to cook if I ever got the chance.

boing boing boing boing

I then ran off in another direction, searching for another fight. I caught sight of a <<Wolf>> and ran towards it, passing by some dark-armored dude as I did, before I heard the dreaded words.

"Thief! Stop!"

boing boing

I made the mistake of looking over my shoulder as I ran and I saw three <<Guards Lvl 3>> behind, pointing at the dude I just passed. Only now, two of them were looking at me.

Man, could my luck get any worse? Heh, it's not as if I have the fruit now anyway...

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Aries
    Dark Knight o Mason Hunter Crux
    Lvl 1 || Heartfelt Meadows

"Stop right there!" One of them pointed at me but the other two guards were after the PC that ran past me just seconds ago. No, they were all after her. So why point at me? I thought. "I've really no wish to kill NPC Guards. But I won't hesitate. What do you want?" My HP was down to 40% and I only had one Lesser Potion. My kind of odds. "She stole three [Tomato] and you are her accomplice!" The guard yelled out furiously. I really could not believe what I was hearing. I turned back and looked at the PC before staring down the guards. "I'm not her accomplice nor do I believe she took anything. Unless you can prove otherwise, I suggest you get out of my way." The guards looked at eah other in confusion. Proof. They had none. It was easier to fool low Lvl Guards but I wasn't sure the same was true about high Lvls. The guards looked at one another before one of them finally said, "Well we didn't actually see her." And with that they left scratching their heads clueless.

As soon as they did, I directed my attention to the PC, Nightshade. "An Assassin?" I asked, not really expecting her to say anything.

<<Unequip>> Dual Great Lances

"Perhaps we'll meet again in battle. Which side makes little difference," I told her, gripping the straps of my hood as I turned and started walking off.

" ... "
    Last edited by Black War Dragon; 19th December 2012 at 3:30 AM.

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

Pyro
    Pyromancer * Jace Mathers
    Lvl 1 || Pear Des City

Everything. So beautiful. Every little detail was ... complete. Just seconds after spawn in Pear Des City, I quickly began to admire every inch of every corner in this fictional city set in a fictional world, Helia. The people here, the PCs, all enjoying themselves, was what ran through my mind in excitement of noticing how players shared chuckles here and there. I wanted that.

Adjusting the long wolf pelt that rested over my masked head, I slowly made my way through the crowds looking, noticing, and learning. For the first time in what seemed like forever, I felt ... alive. So much to do, quest, party, and meet people. The excitment was so that I took seat on a bench near the South Gate to let it all sink in. I looked down at my feet as I merrily wiggled my toes.

How lucky I was to be on of the select in the entire world to get to experience this game, the worlds first ever virtual reality MMO. Today marked launch date, for the very first time, thousands logged in to the game and I was one of them.

Sigh

Tilting my head back, I looked at the sky. Passersby couldn't tell due to the mask covering my face but I was smilling.

Luna
    Stella Gold
    Level 1 Magic Knight
    Pear Des City ---> Heartfelt Meadows

I was so grateful to mother and father for getting me this game way before it was released to the general public. I wasn't about to stand in a long line for hours with a bunch of acne ridden nerds, who've likely never seen a female apart from their own mother outside of a computer screen. Especially on the day of a new game release. Then those nerds turn into savages the minute the store opens trying to get their grubby hands on it. It's completely unbearable. Instead of doing that, I spent the time before I was able to access the server putting the finishing touches on my game avatar. I made sure that the game captured my essecnce perfectly, exactly as I am. After all, why fix what isn't broken? I had chosen Magic Knight, because while I had a prefernce towards Black Magic when it comes to these kinds of things, I also didn't want to be completely useless when I ran out of Mana. After I had customized the character to my liking, I was finally ready and able to log in.

---

After successfuly logging in, I admired my reflection in the water of the fountain, to make sure everything came out properly. "Oh, I'm even better than I imagined!" I squealed in delight to myself. Not a single hair out of place, as it should be.

The Virtual Reality is amazing. If I didn't know any better, I would've forgotten this was a Video Game. The town itself was rather quaint, but what else did you expect from the starting town? As I walked around trying to find some type of goal, I was a horrified by some of the other players. I'm not sure if they just had bad taste, or lacked any sense to begin with. Why is it that so many girls in these games insist on wearing bikinis everywhere they go? What kind of attention are they trying to attract? They always happened to be ridiculously busty, almost impossible in real life unless you could defy gravity somehow. I'm 99% percent sure all of them are male nerds in real life, that want a sex object to ogle. Ugh, how disgusting. Oh well, it can't be helped that I'm a flawless diamond amongst a bunch of rocks.

First, I went to the store to get as many potions as the paltry 15 Gold could get me. I lacked a healing spell, so I had to get 1 Health Potion, and 1 Mana Potion, to add to the two I already had. After getting what I needed, I went into my inventory, and equipped my weapon. An elegant fleuret I named Diamante Rosč, then checked the map. The Heartfelt Meadows nearby. Perfect! I thought. I can go slay some wild animals, and hope they drop some more gold. At least I could sell whatever they dropped. So, with that goal in mind, I went in that direction

On the way, I passed by a player in a ridiculous looking mask sitting on the bench by the south gate. His username, Pyro, displayed above his head. Typical male. They always pick the most ridiculous choices of clothing. He was just staring out into space. It was a little... unnerving actually. I decided to leave the kid alone, and enter the meadows. This guy was clearly lacking some sanity.

When I entered the Meadows, two more players caught my attention, and not in a good way. First, there was Nightshade. Another one of those girls clad in a bikini, and had an unnaturally large chest. Then, there was her dark armored companion, Aires. Another guy who probably picked the biggest sword he could find, and probably thought wearing black armor made him look tough. Fortunately, I was there to set them straight. I walked up to the female. "Excuse me, Nightshade is it? Yes, are you deathly alergic to fabric? I don't know who told you otherwise, but looking like a Gothic Hooker is certainly not going to get any free gold in this game." Then, I turned to the Armored guy. "And as for you, ugh don't even get me started. I don't care how much dark armor you wear. You don't look badass, you just look silly."
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 16th December 2012 at 4:05 AM.

The Hawkeye
    Alleline Hawke
    Level 1 | Ranger | Pear Des City

Alleline smiled, adjusting her beak-like mask and looking up at Morningstar. “Thanks!’ She exclaimed, standing up and following Morningstar to the South gate, swinging her crossbow over her shoulder as she dashed behind her. Keeping her distance, due to well, being a ranged fighter.

Alleline stayed a good ten feet behind Morningstar, notching her sharpest arrow in her bowstring, ready to strike. She watched as a wolf darted out from the nearby forest, her companion quickly charged at it, attacking it with brutal force.

"Hawkeye? Ready to kill?" Asked her companion, without looking at Alleline.

“Yeah, I got you covered!” Shouted Alleline back at Morningstar, who was currently tearing away at the small lycan creature; Alleline quickly fired her arrow in the wolf’s direction. Yes! A direct hit, right in the forearm too. That would certainly impair its movement for awhile.

Alleline quickly reloaded her bow, pulling it back with more force than the first time. The arrow flew past Morningstar and hit the wolf in the torso. Alleline reared her fist back in a small cheer with herself, happy she was able to hit the creature from this far away. She supposed her aim was just about as good as she had thought; which caused her to grin.

<<Wolf | Hp: 55%>>

She hadn’t knocked down its HP as much as her companion, but it was a start.

Morningstar

"Alright! Now we're talking," Morningstar spoke as she continued to beat down the <<Wolf>>. Morningstar was practically hammering down on the beast mercilessly, and Hawkeye shot as much. The beast's HP began to fall. 55%... 40%... 25%... 10%... and soon it disappeared into pixels, forming some <<Wolf Pelt>> and a little <<Gold>> on both of their hands. Their combined efforts were fruitful.

"We still have the primary quest at hand. While we are killing mooks, do note that we're still heading for the Deep Blue Beach," Morningstar winked flirtatiously while she did a rather, minorly impossible headtilt, tilting her head 90 degrees backwards while looking at Hawkeye from the sides. She was readying her weapon, the <<Silver Spoon>>, preparing to strike a foe.

Her eyes darted around for things to crash and smash.

Undine
    Level 1 | Pear Des City

A brand new player has logged into <<CIO>>. This player went by the name of Geraldine Aqua, or rather, Undine. Undine looked older than Geraldine since she minorly modified it. Her ears were replaced with fins, and on her limbs, even more fins. Her outfit, too, was utterly sexy, made purely from a seashell bikini with no strings attached. Thus, her back and sides were completely bare, virtually naked. Noone knows why there's a pendant, or white ribbons. Truly, this fish out of water took the appearance of the mythical undine.

She shivered a little from a little fear. This environment was so new to her. It was rather fantasy-based and extremely well done. She simply did what must be done first - go to <<Bore's Items>> to purchase 3 <<Lesser Potion>>. 15 gold. That was it, rather stingy, if you ask. She then proceeded to approach the nearby <<NPC: Ralph>> to accept a quest

Find Lucky added to <<Quest Log>>!

With that, Undine proceeded to head for the exit of the town to head for the Heartfelt Meadows. Just then, she realised she had forgotten something - her weapon. She jumped a little as her breasts bounced along, and it was rather ironic how those seashells haven't fallen off. She then opened her <<Inventory>>

Equip <<Aquarius>>

She soon found a water-constructed trident on her right hand. She then proceeded onwards...

She shivered as she saw numerous mooks around. She then proceeded to check her skills. <<Water Whip>>, <<Mermaid Mode>> and <<Tidal Wave>>. She then proceeded to use a <<Water Whip>> on a <<Wolf | Level 1>>, summoning a whip through her trident's middle spike. The whip wrapped around the beast before Undine proceeded to slam the beast against a tree.

<<Wolf | HP: 95%>>

Not much, with that, a blue, watery circle formed underneath her, before it rose, creating a powerful <<Tidal Wave>> that came crashing down on the <<Wolf | HP: 80%>>

She began to plummet onto the creature, indlicting damage as well as being damaged. She learnt that this class was rather slow, possibly even slower than tanks or priests. With that, she had finally defeated the <<Wolf>>, and she just realised her HP was at 60%. She drank a <<Lesser Potion>> to fix that up to 85%.

She then started to continue walking through these endless plains, in hopes of reaching the Deep Blue Beach.
    Please help my dragons

((OOC: I know Necromancers don’t usually have melee weapons, but in one MMO I played Necro’s were EXTREMELY OP once they hit level 35, if you had selected the staff as your weapon. Whereas, if you selected the hammer, they were enough to get by while still holding strong in pvp.))

Meulin
    Amelia Watson
    Level 1 | Necromancer | Pear Des City

Amelia had finally finished making her character in that super cool new computer game, CIO. She had customized her with all the stuff a true cat girl needed, and she was happy to notice that ‘Necromancer’ was an available class. Her eyes widened as she looked at the screen displayed on her helmet, she was entering a whole new world, right in her bedroom!

<<Meulin>>
    <<Log In>> Sucessful

This world was fantastic! She looked around, scanning every inch of grass, every flat plane. God, she couldn’t wait to start exploring, maybe even take a couple of quests. She was utterly and completely “unable to even can right now”. She decided to test some of the game mechanics, to see how well this followed traditional MMO’s.

<<Open World Map>>

Huh? What’s with that weird fog obscuring the edges of the map? Oh! That must be the areas that you have to be a higher level to reach… that makes sense.

<<Game Menu>>
    Access <<Inventory>>
    << Equip>> Asylum

Meulin lifted the heavy hammer, ready to get out into the world and well... Kill some stuff. She darted out of Pear Des City, and into the Heartfelt Meadows.

Karai
    Pear Des, By Bore's Items
    Level 1

A little kid? Seriously? I could have sworn this game had a requirement of needing to be at least a teenager to play. So either she had purposefully modified her character to look that way, or maybe there was more to it than that. Regardless, our party was full and we had to get moving. Of course Red was excitable as all heck. These people were really nice. Would they accept my secret if I told them? Time would tell.

Count DVB outstretched his hand for me to shake and also blushed. I wondered if that would become a problem and I'd have to tell him in order to avoid misunderstandings. I was flattered by the good manners though, and shook his outstretched hand. "Charmed. I'm simply Karai. Sorry, but I don't have any fancy 'title' for my character." I said with a slight giggle. Ok did I just giggle like girls do? Wow, I'm getting more into character as time goes on. Is this good or bad?

He then offered to show us his map, but he probably didn't know that we couldn't share HUDs with each other so I just grinned at that. "You do know we can only see our own map right?" It had to have been an honest mistake.

Walking up to the little girl finally, I patted her on the head gently, bending down to her level with my chest bouncing and making their FX. Her head was pointing at my chest. Awkward. "I'm sorry, but our party has four in it already and there's nothing we could do to get you out of the duel you're in. I want to help you, but unless somebody wins or forfeits, there's nothing anybody could do but watch." I then got up, my chest bouncing up and down, and turned to the party.

"Shall we get going guys? This quest isn't going to complete itself, and we have a spot in the party reserved for NPCs so we should be fine." I power walked toward the southern exit, of course my chest bounced about. It was kind of relaxing, really. I was getting used to this body little by little.

boing boing The sound FX was slightly louder outside the hustle and bustle of the city, or maybe it was louder in my head. Meh. I fully walked out the gate, Fang following along behind me. He grew in size outside the city walls as he switched to his battle mode.

Heartfelt Meadows

I led the party out the city gate and out into Heartfelt Meadows.

<<Open World Map>> Uhuh, so much black fog. Probably places we were not yet high enough level to do go to. Just as I closed the map, a <<Wolf>> decided to block my path. Fang pounced in to engage and used <<Taunting Bite>> as I ran to attack from behind.

<<Wolf | Hp: 95%>>

Unlike most people, I carried my weapon on my back so all I had to do was reach out and grab it. The dual ended scythe called Charon's End lengthened to full size with a Snikt! sound as I slashed at the monster from behind with each end using <<Wide Double Slash>>. Designed as a cone attack, it was also good on multiple enemies at once. I expected to see more wolves show up to help their friend, anyway.

<<Wolf | Hp: 80%>>

Tough one, eh? Well, the others would help soon.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 18th December 2012 at 12:58 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Aries
    Dark Knight o Mason Hunter Crux
    Lvl 1 || Heatfelt Meadows

Just as Aries was making his way back to town, a PC, Luna, interrputed. She was very opinionated and managed to dish out a few insults.

" ... "

"And as for you, ugh don't even get me started. I don't care how much dark armor you wear. You don't look badass, you just look silly." She said.

Still holding his hood straps, Aries walked up to Luna and stood just inches from her. He looked her into the eyes and said, "Do and say as you wish. Me? I'll start worrying when someone like you has positive opinions about me."

" ... "

A Magic Knight and an Assassin, I thought. I wasn't sure what this girl, Luna's deal was but she seemed capable of taking care of herself if she had no problem approaching people like this. No doubt the Assassin could do the same if not better. I had plans to form a Guild, a very specific one. All business with only the few hardest players I could find. This was a good place to start. Maybe they'd be interested ... Maybe not. But first, I'd test them. If I planned to make a competetive PvP team I'd need a particular set of skills.

I started heading North, walking backwards for a second as I spoke before turning completely.

<<Game Menu>>
    Send <<Friend Request: Nightshade, Luna>>
    [Are You Sure?]
    Yes/No

"There's a quest back in Pear Des, an NPC inside Bore's Items is looking for a dog. Feel free to do with the request as you wish."

"I won't wait long." And I was on my way.

" ... "
    Last edited by Black War Dragon; 19th December 2012 at 3:30 AM.

The Hawkeye
    Alleline Hawke
    Level 1 | Ranger | Heartfelt Meadows

Alleline grinned, keeping up with her shooting to assist Morningstar. After what seemed close to about five shots, the wolf fell, defeated thanks to their combined efforts. The wolf’s body slowly materialized into <<Gold>> and a bit of <<Wolf Pelt>>, she grinned. The first kill in a game always felt so great, it was like you had power just flowing through your body.

"We still have the primary quest at hand. While we are killing mooks, do note that we're still heading for the Deep Blue Beach," Said Morningstar, winking and tilting her head in a painful looking angle.

Alleline blushed feeling the old woman blink at her, being quite young herself and somewhat confused on her sexuality made her blush even harder, she quickly looked away long enough to regain her composure. “Yeah… got it! Let’s get going!” Added Alleline, looking in the direction of the beach, she was ready for anything this game was willing to throw at her. She moved up a little closer to Morningstar as the two looked around for the dog, or something else to strike. “Wanna start heading out?” Asked Alleline with a grin, she stepped ahead of Morningstar, letting her hips sway as she walked. Two could play Morningstar’s flirting game.

She decided to quickly send Morningstar a friend request, so the two could find eachother if they got seperated.

Send <<Friend Request: Morningstar>>
    [Are Your Sure?]
    Yes/No

Crimson Flame
    Leo Silverstone
    Level 1 Red Mage
    Heartfelt Meadows

As much as I wanted to help that girl, Kaari was right. There was nothing any of us could do but watch unless one of them surrendered or someone got beaten. I still felt bad about leaving her there to face that brute alone though... With that situation behind us, I followed Kaari and the rest of the party into the Meadows. As soon as we got there, we encountered a <<Wolf>>. After Kaari did her thing, it was my turn. Oh, boy! Time to test my new magical powers! Before I had a chance to do that, the thing lept foward, and bit me! Of course! Always attack the mage first. Wonderful.

<<Crimson Flame HP: 90>>

I stick out my arm, Rod in hand, and shout "Fire!" to cast the aforementioned spell. A firey blast suddenly exploded in the wolf's face.

<<Wolf: 70 HP>>

This seemed like it would be too easy. The four of us could beat this thing no problem. Then, the wolf let out a howl. Unfortunately, these games never made it this easy. This Wolf had friends. Soon enough, two more wolves came out to help their injured friend. I thought that was really sweet. Even if they were bloodthirsty wolves, they still come out to help their friend. That's loyalty right there! I smiled. "Aw, I'm sorry for hurting your friend. We just wanna go get a boy's lost dog. So if you move out of the way, we'll leave you alone."

As I expected, they didn't listen. Well, what did ya expect? They were AI monsters. It was still worth a shot. The wolves merely growled at us, and looked at us like we were lunch.

I sighed. "Yeah, I thought so." Looking at the HUD. I saw that it was still my turn. The only command available to me was <<Magic>> Being a Red Mage, White Mages heal better than me, and Black Mages dealt more damage than me. To make up for the lack of specialization, I had a Class Exclusive ability that allowed me to cast two spells back-to-back in the same turn, Dualcast.

So, I decided to give <<Charm>> a whirl. I cast it, and several pink hearts came out, and hit one of the healthy wolves. I crossed my fingers. "PleaseWorkPleaseWorkPleaseWork..."

Sure enough, it worked. The Charmed Wolf looked at me with pink hearts in it's eyes, and panting like a puppy. This would be adorable if it weren't a monster.

Then it stopped being adorable when that charmed wolf turned around and attacked it's former companion. I thought that was mean. S/he didn't need to betray his/her friends just because s/he fell in love. Great, now I'm a homewrecker... It was worse because that wolf was already injured, s/he could've attacked the other one at least!

<<Wolf: 60 HP>>

On top of that, casting those spells had lowered my Mana. Though, nothing too bad...

<<Crimson Flame: 80 MP>>

The Charm effect quickly wore off. Now, both of them were pissed. Meanwhile, that third one decided to take this opportunity to bite me too. Thank goodness we don't actually feel pain in these games. Otherwise, I'd be in serious pain right now.

<<Crimson Flame: 80 HP>>
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 19th December 2012 at 3:49 AM.

Count DVB
    Diego Vendrix
    Level 1 Monk
    Pear Des City

Count DVB simply wished the little girl the best of luck before following Karai. He also felt annoyed by the map thing. He needed to ask Karai if she was truly a she. It would make things less complicated. Or more. He wasn't sure. At least it would make things less anxious for him, anyway.

He then saw his part encountered a wolf. He saw Karai was battling it. He then saw Crimson get into the battles when more wolves came into the picture.

Count DVB realized that his moveset changed whether he had on his weapon equipped or not. Mainly in terms of how many and strength. Because he was currently holding his bisento, he had less moves available, but they would pack a bit more of a punch.

He also noticed that instead of Magic Points, he had Qi Points. He thought that was a pretty cool thing. He saw that it was his turn to attack. He needed to see what moves he had.

As a Monk, he could fight weaponless and had access to armor-piercing moves with his hands. However, with his bisento, he could attack multiple enemies. Count DVB took a deep breath as he did with doing... wu wei... 'the effortless action...

<<Wu Wei: Wide Flow>>

Count DVB closed his eyes and without effort, swung the bisento and hit all three wolves, dealing them each 10 damage.

Count DVB checked his stats.

Count DVB
    100 HP
    85 QP

He then saw one of the wolves come after him and bite him.

Count DVB
    90 HP
    85 QP

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Morningstar

Morningstar smiled as she silently licked her lips like a personified predator. She watched her ally The Hawkeye respond happily. She too, smiled. Morningstar then noted something.

Accept friend request from The Hawkeye?
    Yes/No

Today was such a perfect day and nothing could ruin it. When the Ranger girl asked if they would like to proceed, she simply replied, "very well," before heading out for the Deep Blue Beach. She then began to head towards the Deep Blue Beach, only to be blocked by a vicious-looking serpentine being known as <<Lesser Serpent | Level 1>>.

"Don't worry about these little fellows, they probably don't have high defenses..." Morningstar said as she slammed the viper down with a spiked shoe of hers, right in the neck. If that monster had feelings, it would probably cry. What do you know, it was - it was hissing in pain. This game just could not get any more realistic and fun. Morningstar then proceeded to slam its tail with her giant mace.

<<Lesser Serpent | HP: 70%>>

It just kept dwindling at a slow rate. She tortured the snake so cruelly, one could almost see her as an animal abuser. She did mention her enjoying 'wrecking things', and this was probably what she meant.
    Please help my dragons

Daisuke
    Level 1 Samurai
    Pear Des City

Daisuke stood at the center of town, reccently logged in. 'Wonderful! Quick load time, no messy custimization, no hiccups, and everything looks real!' The blond samurai marveled. His grey armor clinked as he surveyed the scene. 'Especially the ladies...' he noted, watching a few females with noticble chests. 'First things first,' Daisuke muttered, pounding a fist into his open hand. 'This class ueses many swords, but only gives me one to start with,' he grumbled, casting a gaze to the <<Muramasa>> at his hip. 'Kinda of a famous weapon to give to newbs, huh?' Shaking his head, he headed of to <<Bore's Items>> instructed on the map.

Heartfelt Meadows

A health and mana poition in hand, Daisuke believed with his findings. 'Let's see here, find Lucky, grab fiveolf pelts, a few crab claws, generic stuff.' Beyond the gates og <<Pear Des City>> were sprawling with plyer activity. 'As long as no one steals loot...' the blond samurai steeled himself, drew his blade, and attacked the nearest wolf he spotted.

PASBL Info

Thanks Pengyzu.

((OCC: So three wolves, 50 HP, 90HP and 90HP? Leave it to poor Athena, huh? Also DVB, not entirely sure about the Qi points since Jean and I are planning Items for HP/Mana recover only))

Red Athena
    Holy Knight ~ Alexis Roma
    Lvl 1 || Heartfelt Meadows

"Whoa!!!" The meadows looked so green and pretty. Along the way I stopped on a couple occasions to pick a few flowers. I wanted to make bracelets for my new friends. I wanted to show them that, despite knowing them for such a short period of time, I cared to have a long lasting friendship. As we continued walking, I did my best to twist enough flower stems for three colorfull bracelets.

It wasn't long before we were attacked by three mean <<Wolf>>. I gazed in amazement as our party went into battle. I witnessed Karai use her mighty dual ended scythe, Crimson use his beautiful spells and Count DVB use his weapon so effortlessly. I knew I had to prove myself. That's why I was here. I wouldn't let them down. They can count on me! I thought as I got into offensive position, slightly bent forward with Andromeda's Chain in hand. And then all three <<Wolf>> charged me.

I lifted Andromeda's Chain and swung it mid-air. Then, I closed my eyes and allowed my weapon be my guide in this battle. As the three <<Wolf>> visciously approached me, I started walking to them with my weapon still in full swing and ready to strike. The way I was walking I felt like a model on a runway. A cool pretty smart totally independent model who didn't need rescuing because she was that awesome. As vicious as could be, one of the <<Wolf>> jumped at me but I swung Andromeda's Chain straight into it causing like 100 damage. I grinned as the fould beast dissapeared into thin air. The other two <<Wolf>> were so scared that they ran with their tails between their legs. Karai cheered me on saying, "Red Athena you're so cool! I wanna be just like you!" Then, one of the boys who tried to kiss me earlier jumped to my arms and told me, "Red Athena I was so scared!"
    "Ho ho ho!" A big cheesy smile formed on my face as I threw my signature 'victory' sign. I chuckled as I carried my prince into the sunset, Karai and the other boy following not far behind.

"Ho ho ho!" I opened my eyes, my victory sign still high in place. Suddenly, I saw the three <<Wolf>> charging for me and they seemed very mad. I came to the conclusion that I never did beat them. "Oiii ... " I pouted; I imagined the whole thing so I did what I knew best: I took off running.

"Ehhh!!!"

I was now running circles around my party, three <<Wolf>> chasing me relentlessly.
    Last edited by Black War Dragon; 19th December 2012 at 3:29 AM.

Nightshade
    Lovina Castiglioni
    Lv.1 | Heartfelt Meadows

"She stole three [Tomato] and you are her accomplice!" The guards yelled at the Dark Knight named Aries as they pointed at me accusingly. I glared back at them with peridot-colored eyes in protest, though it was indeed partially true. That was it, I was done for and probably going to jail for this thanks to some stupid tattler, and perhaps even the Dark Knight next to me who would probably rat me out. The things people do that made them idiots...

To my surprise though, he did not turn me in or anything. In fact, he actually defended me, for no fucking reason at all.

"I'm not her accomplice nor do I believe she took anything. Unless you can prove otherwise, I suggest you get out of my way." Aries said, after which I held both my hands up in the air with a smirk on my face, showing that there were no <<Tomato>> in my possession before giving them the finger. The guards then quickly retreated. This boy...he was something else, though not exactly in a good way. Probably brave, yes, but also cocky and brash like hell.

"An Assassin? Perhaps we'll meet again in battle. Which side makes little difference." He said, walking away before Nightshade could reply. The Assassin was also about to head in her own way, but was stopped by another voice, causing her to turn around.

boing boing boing

"Excuse me, Nightshade is it? Yes, are you deathly allergic to fabric? I don't know who told you otherwise, but looking like a Gothic Hooker is certainly not going to get any free gold in this game." It came from a Magic Knight named Luna, who was dressed in pink. Pink. Mio Dio, it was so unflattering. Who the hell would make herself a walking target by wearing pink anyway?

"Shut off, cagna! Unless you want me to carve that pretty little face of yours, pink bitch." I shot back, holding up my khopesh as I did so, before turning my back towards her and heading in the direction I originally intended. People like her, they get on my nerves and are frankly a waste of time to listen to. She might as well talk to her hands, at least they're stupid enough to listen to her. As I kept moving, I received a notification, interrupting me from my progress. Groaning, I checked it out.

boing boing

<<Game Menu>>
    Accept <<Friend Request: Aries>>

I looked at the request, recognizing the name as the Dark Knight's. Already? That guy...could I even trust him? Dudes are just so fucking good at playacting though. But then, he did save my ass, though he perhaps did it only for his rep, just like every cocky guy. I hesitated and thought about it, before reluctantly making my choice. Helping was helping after all, but it was just for that and nothing more, I still hate his attitude after all.

[Are You Sure?]
    Yes/No

Once I was finished, I went on her way. However, a flying throwing-star appeared right in front of my face. I held my khopesh up to block it, saving my skin from shredding. Who the heck tried to aim at me in the first place? I looked right behind and saw a shadow in the distance. Whoever it was...I was going to get even with him or her sooner or later.

boing boing boing

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Undine

Undine was slaying a <<Lesser Serpent | Level 1>>. She was rather slow on land, even with unrealistically little clothing. She just could not go faster on land. The snake crawled up her bare skin before proceeding to sink its teeth into it. Out of fear, she activated <<Tidal Wave>> once more, producing massive damage onto the serpent.

<<Lesser Serpent | HP: 70%>>

Just then, she noted how she got the <<Poison>> status. With that, she started to whimper while continuously fighting the viper. When she was just left with 10% HP, she had slain the snake. An <<Antidote>> materialized into her hand for the drinking.

She then proceeded to the Deep Blue Beach...

Level 1 | Deep Blue Beach

Her breasts continued to bounce as if those seashells would come of immediately to reveal her bare body. She proceeded towards the shore and saw a young girl resting. Being shy and klutzy, it wasn't easy for her to guess the little girl's class.

"Hello..." Undine asked, " I'm Un-undine.

"He- he- hello," the young lady replied, "I'm Nirvana." With that, the lady used a powerful <<Cure>> to raise Undine's HP to 70%. Next thing you knew...

Accept <<Party>> Invitation from Nirvana
    Yes/No

Undine jumped for joy as her breasts bounced up and down once more. "Let's go water diving, Undine," Nirvana said as the duo jumped into the Deep Blue Lake and started to swim. Undine was proven to have superior swimming that was faster than an average player's swimming speed. It appeared that Undine was one with the water, while Nirvana was just helping out. Just then, a <<Big Fish | Level 1>> appeared. They readied into battle position...
    Please help my dragons

Karai
    Heartfelt Meadows
    Level 1

As suspected, he brought friends. One <<Wolf>> was at half health, and the others had 90%. We were hammering them but this fight was far from over. Instead of doing something Red closed her eyes and if I had to guess, she was daydreaming. When she came out of it all she had succeeded in doing was making them chase her. I figured I might as well save her. I relayed the mental command to Fang, who had lost agro of the monsters and was just standing there waiting for instructions. Understanding, he let out a howl.

<<Taunting Howl>> did no damage, but it wasn't designed for that. What it did do was cause a high amount of agro on the three <<Wolf>> in our vicinity. The howl also put a buff on our party, lowering their future agro output for a time. This caused the monsters to change their attention to Fang and would stay on him until somebody or something caused more agro than his howl. Hopefully nobody would out agro him for at least 2 turns. Unfortunately, the monsters were in an attacking mood. Sure, they stopped chasing Red, but this made them all pounce on the much larger wolf together. Each dealing 15% damage, they bit him all over. His health went down to 65% and he needed some healing soon. Another turn tanking for us would send him into the red zone.

"Good boy Fang." I cheered for my familiar. "Now don't lose agro again!" He whined in agreement.

I could use my Cure [Generic] spell on him, but I'd rather save my time for attacks. Hopefully the Count would get the message and toss a heal at Fang. Hopefully. In the meantime I moved to the middle of the wolves surrounding Fang and used <<Wide Double Slash>> again. They were all in my 180 degree cone of attack, so the skill hit them all for 10%.

<<Wolf 1: 40%>>
    <<Wolf 2: 80%>>
    <<Wolf 3: 80%>>

My turn was over. Hopefully the other party members would at least finish off the weakened one by the time my turn rolled around again. This would lessen the pressure on Fang.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 20th December 2012 at 5:42 PM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Crimson Flame
    Leo Silverstone
    Level 1 Red Mage
    Heartfelt Meadows

I wasn't sure what exactly happened, but Red had succeeded in pissing off the wolves enough to make them chase her. I couldn't figure out why, she didn't attack them or anything. Oh well, that's a Video Game Monster for ya. Fortunately, Karai's own wolf companion taunted the enemies, getting them away from Red. The enemy wolves now vented their frustrations out on poor Fang.

And then it was my turn once again. First, I cast <<Cure>> on Fang, Bathing him in a magical white light for a second, and healing 15% of his health. He didn't look like it was going to take much more if those wolves kept attacking him like that. Next, I used <<Fire>> Since there were three wolves this time, three blasts of Firey Magic exploded in each of their faces. Hitting each one for 10% damage without harming Fang somehow... Thankfully, those wolves were too busy with Fang, that they left me alone. My Mana was starting to decline after all this Mana usage, and I was going to need a Mana Potion soon... This Rod deals horrible Melee damage, and I'd be totally useless without my magic...

<<Wolf: 30%>>
    <<Wolf: 70%>>
    <<Wolf: 70%>>

Crimson Flame: 80 HP
    60 MP

(OOC: I'll post as Luna later, this is just a brief post to keep my group moving.)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 21st December 2012 at 4:45 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast