Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 Short - Pikachu & Eevee Friends - First Details

Default Movie 16 Short - Pikachu & Eevee Friends - First Details

Clear Poster.

Spoiler:- :

Summary from Sunyshore.

Pikachu goes to play for the first time with many other kawaii Pokemon at the Eevee's home, "Eevee House"! Due to Meowth's mishcheif there's an uproar at the all summer Eevee House?!
    A small teaser for the short at the end of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeFEA...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by playerking; 7th March 2013 at 3:37 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I wouldn't look too much into that. This will probably be the short that comes before Movie 16. It doesn't confirm Dawn is coming back or that Ash will battle Virgil. So no one should get their hopes up too much.

Piplup and Dragonite are the two entities that entertained me the most this saga, I really hope they both get massive roles in episode N. Please if they do this don't troll us by giving Kotetsu a Piplup or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I wouldn't look too much into that. This will probably be the short that comes before Movie 16. It doesn't confirm Dawn is coming back or that Ash will battle Virgil. So no one should get their hopes up too much.
    I'm not. I assumed it was a Pikachu short. If it is, then that's cool.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

If it is the short before Movie 16 I wonder if its the same Piplup as Dawn's. If not I hope it doesn't have the same personality

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I'm not. I assumed it was a Pikachu short. If it is, then that's cool.
    I wasn't talking directly to you. There were other people on other threads claiming that there is a chance Dawn will come back because of that Piplup in the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I wasn't talking directly to you. There were other people on other threads claiming that there is a chance Dawn will come back because of that Piplup in the poster.
    Ahk, it's just that mine was the only post before yours and I didn't see those other posts, wherever they are.

I'm glad to see an Eeveen and Piplup with Pikachu, if it is a short.

*is about to make the obvious dawn coming back claim...but doesn't because of the stares I would obviously get*

LET A GUY DREAM ;-;... xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Apparently is merchandise with Eevee for all I see. ut I wonder why appears in CoroCoro and 2ch posted this.

But Eevee is 100% confirmed to appear in a short. Meaning that we'll have Eevee for a long time. Also, I'd suspect that somebody is really catching a Eevee because I don't see Virgil in the movie.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 12th December 2012 at 6:58 AM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

So it is a short(?), just not what I posted.

Last edited by playerking; 12th December 2012 at 7:06 AM.

Yep those are bath salts all right.

But as fer92 said, Eevees are in the short. Here's the full date near the pic.

Also Shiny EVA-02 colored Sect is kawaii.

Edit: It's on the main page already.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 12th December 2012 at 7:12 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I hope it's true, piplup is without a doubt the best starter in the anime bar infernape, so the more i see him the better, plus eevee is so damn cute.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Didn't know where to put this. Is this anything?

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3724143.jpg
    Re-up the image, please.

Judging by the others' descriptions, It's a promo image. Or Ash will have a piplup and evolve into empoleon, to compensate the oshadork's failure (-wishfulthinking-). About eevee, since the eevee team it's returning for the short-meloetta's-recital-like-movie, I'm supposing Virgil will have some role in Episode N. Maybe, it's more about eeveelutions promotion.
    Last edited by DuquĘ?; 12th December 2012 at 10:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

Quote Originally Posted by DuquĘ? View Post
    Re-up the image, please.

Judging by the others' descriptions, It's a promo image. Or Ash will have a piplup and evolve into empoleon, to compensate the oshadork's failure (-wishfulthinking-). About eevee, since the eevee team it's returning for the short-meloetta's-recital-like-movie, I'm supposing Virgil will have some role in Episode N. Maybe, it's more about eeveelutions promotion.
    I can't, plus that wasn't anything, the latest picture is the important one.

I think it's just about Eeveelution promotion.

What's with all this Eevee / Eeveelution exposition out of the blue recently? First Virgil, now this short.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    What's with all this Eevee / Eeveelution exposition out of the blue recently? First Virgil, now this short.
    Most likely we are going to be getting a few new Eeveelutions in the future, which is why they are most likely being promoted like this now.

Yay! I love the pikachu shorts haha.

Let's hope a new image for this short will leak a new Eeveelution or two. I'm very hyped for new Pkmn, even though I know I shouldn't just yet..
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Just when we thought the Eevee speculation would die with the League BAM.

We cannot escape the Fox/Rat/Cat/Raccoon thing.

Also, I'd suspect that somebody is really catching a Eevee because I don't see Virgil in the movie.
    The Eevee seems to be female (look at Meowth), so it's possible that it's Virgil's.

And to me, it looks like Meowth is looking at Leafeon and Glaceon, and not Eevee. But I can't be sure, of course~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Why did Meowth is in love with who

The stars will be Pikachu, Eevee and a new pokemon. To be exact a new evolution. This poster is hinting a new Eevee evolution sooner than later. One of the Febraury reveals will be that new Eevee evolution. Then, that expalin the HUGE merchandise than Eevee and family are getting recently.

Sorry, the Eevee promotion will be more intense during the upcoming months (if there isn't high already). The last thing that I need to know to Eevee haters (I like Eevee) is that the Gen VI starter will be Eevee like Colloseum, XD and Conquest.

EDIT: Don't forget that during Gen I and Gen II the shorts (more than the movie) were the method to showcase new pokemon into the anime.

Also, I wonder about Wobbuffet returning. Unlike the Meloetta short Wobuffet isn't going to be random.

Also, my 500th post.

EDIT2: It's speculation, of course I didn't know if Eevee will get a evolution. I'll say "wait and see".
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 12th December 2012 at 7:13 PM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Can anybody tell what that thing between Espeon and Jolteon is?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Most likely we are going to be getting a few new Eeveelutions in the future, which is why they are most likely being promoted like this now.
    I think it's getting really, really possible at this point. Marketing Eevee is something they've always done. And it isn't surprising considering how Eevee's are now easily catchable without having to wait weeks and weeks in order for one to pop up in the Trophy Garden in DP.. Well, without softresetting that is of course.. But this is all very much over the top.. Eevee is literally pressing out all other marketing pokemon at this point. And here we thought RioLucario would do that.. xD

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    The stars will be Pikachu, Eevee and a new pokemon. To be exact a new evolution. This poster is hinting a new Eevee evolution sooner than later. One of the Febraury reveals will be that new Eevee evolution. Then, that expalin the HUGE merchandise than Eevee and family are getting recently.

Sorry, the Eevee promotion will be more intense during the upcoming months (if there isn't high already). The last thing that I need to know to Eevee haters (I like Eevee) is that the Gen VI starter will be Eevee like Colloseum, XD and Conquest.

EDIT: Don't forget that during Gen I and Gen II the shorts (more than the movie) were the method to showcase new pokemon into the anime.

Also, I wonder about Wobbuffet returning. Unlike the Meloetta short Wobuffet isn't going to be random.

Also, my 500th post.
    Lollzzz! :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Can anybody tell what that thing between Espeon and Jolteon is?

I think it's getting really, really possible at this point. Marketing Eevee is something they've always done. And it isn't surprising considering how Eevee's are now easily catchable without having to wait weeks and weeks in order for one to pop up in the Trophy Garden in DP.. Well, without softresetting that is of course.. But this is all very much over the top.. Eevee is literally pressing out all other marketing pokemon at this point. And here we thought RioLucario would do that.. xD

Lollzzz! :P
    Oshawott .

They dont want to let dem eevees go, please finish the whole thing I'm tired of every generation people speculating about new eevees.

Fer not making sense as usual hehe.

I'm kind of doubtful about new Eevee evolutions

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast