Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 Short - Pikachu & Eevee Friends - First Details

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I'm gonna say it's =Normal type (though it could be Flying), people who think Game Freak is gonna introduce a new typing aren't that bright :P
    Although I don't think a new type is coming, it seems pretty insulting to those who think different.

Now that the hype has worn off, I think Nifia is nice design wise. It's cute and all, but definitely below Thunders, Showers, and Eifi for me in terms of design. I'm not too excited for the short either, though it'd be nice if it was entertaining to watch like the Pichu/New York one or somewhat amusing like the Meloetta one. I guess whether or not I can appreciate Nifia will be based on what more we learn.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 16th February 2013 at 5:18 AM.

When is the short released?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    When is the short released?
    with the movie.. although, it might take some time till it get's dubbed
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    with the movie.. although, it might take some time till it get's dubbed
    Who knows, with their new app, they might make it earlier! Considering the release of XY.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    How the hell could Coro-Coro have introduced another Eeveelution in the March edition outside of Slyveon, when there was hardly anything X and Y related in it.

Seriously we only had 1/2 pages dealing with Pokemon X and Y.

1 page was to introduce the Pokemon itself, while the 2nd page was to tell us that it would have a big role in the Pokemon short.

How the hell are you people getting that they would've been able to introduce 2 eeveelution given what little information we did get about X and Y in this issue. CoroCoro isn't just about X and Y.

I don't know how many pages were devoted to Pokemon.

But there was Movie information, Episode N information, Slyveon (introduction & Pikachu short), Pokemon Rumble U, and Genesect TCG page, possibly another page detailing what might be shown in next edition of CoroCoro.

Explain to me why anyone thinks two Eeveelutions would've been able to have been introduced without screwing something over, considering the 1 page only dealing with X and Y.
    Thank you. People this obviously wasn't a big X and Y edition. They can easily intro do another Eeveelution later if need be.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Agreed. I do hope one is revealed and if there is another one, I hope it'll take part in this short. If not, I'm okay with it.

I really do think that they are just revealing one now, then will reveal one in a month or two. Why have the hype for two when they can make twice the hype revealing both at different times?

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

When this new awful eeveelution is confirmed as either a Flying or Normal type, I'll be awaiting a Fighting or Ground counterpart. Hopefully it's nowhere near as ghastly..

I can't help but feel that it'd look better with smaller eyes..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    When this new awful eeveelution is confirmed as either a Flying or Normal type, I'll be awaiting a Fighting or Ground counterpart. Hopefully it's nowhere near as ghastly..
    I wouldn't go that far, but it's definetly the worst Eeveelution.

The fact that it has a bow attached to it is disturbing, i mean is that part of it's actual body?

Yeah the bow is odd, but I really think that all it would take for 'Sylveon' to fit in better with the others is sharper eyes..

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    The fact that it has a bow attached to it is disturbing, i mean is that part of it's actual body?
    That's rude. Skyla only wanted Sylveon to be dressed nicely for his first day in school, and you're already insulting him.

I think I might watch the non dubbed version
    And then the dubbed when it comes out.
    I mean if there's gonna be a long wait we will see all the footage of sylveon anyway
    Hopefully with the release of the Pokemon TV app we will get it earlier than usual

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

There won't be another Eeveelution in this short. Not only does the title not allude to it (the actual title, not the silly one made for the Smash episode), but there are no longer any placeholders in the merchandise listings for the short and movie. That means that everything has been revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post

I can't help but feel that it'd look better with smaller eyes..
    I actually like the eyes. It just looks slightly over-designed for a eeveelution and it's coloring sort of clashes with espeon. They should've chosen the color orange instead.

Me looking at Sylveon for the first time:

"...Victini, is that you?"
    Last edited by Lucas MV; 18th February 2013 at 8:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    There won't be another Eeveelution in this short. Not only does the title not allude to it (the actual title, not the silly one made for the Smash episode), but there are no longer any placeholders in the merchandise listings for the short and movie. That means that everything has been revealed.
    Maybe not in this short, but I still believe it's possible that there's another Eeveelution, maybe it won't happen, but it's still possible in my mind.

My best guess for why the possible 2nd Eeveelution wouldn't be in this short, is probably because they want this short to be focused around only one new Pokemon, or one new Eeveelution, and they chose Sylveon because it was the first or most marketable of the possible new Eeveelutions. I think it is very possible, that Sylveon was created first, and they chose not to include a 2nd Eeveelution at first, but then someone created a design, and they decided to include said Pokemon into the games, so there wouldn't have been enough time for merchandise to be made of the 2nd one (just Sylveon), at least one that would be revealed right now, with the other Eeveelutions, since I'm sure merchandise of Slyveon was in production before the Pokemon was revealed to us. And another reason why Slyveon would be the only one in the short, is also because of the two, Slyveon is the most "cute/marketable" and they just want to devote the short solely to Slyveon, then if there is another Eeveelution, they might make it an important Pokemon in the X and Y anime.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I think if there will be another eevee!! Translation please

NuevoPk2013pksmash1.JPG
    Last edited by FuegoPk; 24th February 2013 at 12:17 AM.
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2qvv2b7.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Pokémon Smash 03-03-2013:

Quote Originally Posted by FuegoPk View Post

NuevoPk2013pksmash1.JPG
    Woah where is this from? I love how the background looks lol

Quote Originally Posted by FuegoPk View Post

NuevoPk2013pksmash1.JPG
    I don't want to be too hopeful or anything, but this is the second time the pink and orange colours have appeared on a short-related image. First the Eevee bit in PokéSmash and again in this image.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

When does Smash play?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    When does Smash play?
    Next Saturday!!

Anyway I have a hunch that Sylveon will be the first eevolution to have Gender differences...female Pink, the male orange!!

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Thanks for the images.

The short looks rather cute, I can't wait to watch it. I'm still thinking Eevee evolves into Ninfia.

Roselia is so small, I know it's only one foot, but I'm so used to it's size in the Anime that it looks weird to me seeing it so small.

I think the second page is a game, at least that's my interpretation of it, find the apples and Eevee and it's evolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Thanks for the images.

The short looks rather cute, I can't wait to watch it. I'm still thinking Eevee evolves into Ninfia.
    I hope not, I'd like to see Eevee and all it's evolutions together, unless Virgil can do that instead.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast