Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 Short - Pikachu & Eevee Friends - First Details

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Sylveon! What the hell is your type?!
    You preformed magic techniques, not psychic. What are you? Light type?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Still seems flying to me, there is some kinda of feathers in her little bubble at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    They're not gonna introduce a new type...Dark and Steel were introduced to make Psychic types less broken.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    They're not gonna introduce a new type...Dark and Steel were introduced to make Psychic types less broken.
    Gamefreak are going to do whatever the hell they're going to do.

If they want to introduce more types, then they are going to introduce new types. The only argument that is valid from their perspective, is that there is 17 types already, as in more than enough.

If however they feel like the series needs some new infusion of freshness, then that's what they are going to do.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Gamefreak are going to do whatever the hell they're going to do.

If they want to introduce more types, then they are going to introduce new types. The only argument that is valid from their perspective, is that there is 17 types already, as in more than enough.

If however they feel like the series needs some new infusion of freshness, then that's what they are going to do.
    They have no good reason to introduce a new typing... why f-up an already solid type match up?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

They have no good reason to introduce a new typing... why f-up an already solid type match up?
    Because the current type match up is already screwed up.

I don't know why you think it's good to have one type be super effective against like 7 different types, and yet some types are only good against one or none.

If every type was super effective at least against two types, that would make it possible for a dual type of a Pokemon to have a serious disadvantage.

But no some types will always be at a serious disadvantage while other types will be clearly superior.

It just annoys me that Gamefreak said to hell with a lot of the Pokemon when they included Stealth Rock into the game, that even includes Charizard. Yes because it's perfectly acceptable for a hazard entry to take out 50% of a Pokemons maximum health and yet there are some Pokemon who aren't affected at all by any entry hazard.

Granted new types aren't going to change that flaw, but don't like the match up effectiveness anyway. Especially when they changed a lot of the type effectiveness.

Poison super effective against bug, first generation, oops not anymore with Generation II.

Yes because poison being super effective against grass and bug was so breaking the metagame. Totally, let's make it so only is effective against one Pokemon type, that's much better, and also let's add a type that resists everything and is immune to poison.

Yeah that won't screw up the metagame at all, because it'll become normal.

I rambled but my point is fine let there be Pokemon 4x weak against a Pokemon move, but does there need to be an entry hazard that can faint certain Pokemon if affects them twice?

How this relates to a new type, well I fail to see how it's going to make something that's already broken, sure it may be the norm but it's still broken. Or maybe just certain moves are broken, I don't know but something is broken.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I think Sylveon is bug, did anyone notice in the new movie preview at the end that all the eeveelutions are surrounded by a characteristic of what theyre type is? Did anyone else catch the symbol from Burghs gym badge on sylveons little circle thing, maybe theyre hinting its bug.

Quote Originally Posted by llany View Post
    I think Sylveon is bug, did anyone notice in the new movie preview at the end that all the eeveelutions are surrounded by a characteristic of what theyre type is? Did anyone else catch the symbol from Burghs gym badge on sylveons little circle thing, maybe theyre hinting its bug.
    Bug huh...that would be pretty obscure... but leave it to GameFreak XD

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Because the current type match up is already screwed up.

I don't know why you think it's good to have one type be super effective against like 7 different types, and yet some types are only good against one or none.

If every type was super effective at least against two types, that would make it possible for a dual type of a Pokemon to have a serious disadvantage.

But no some types will always be at a serious disadvantage while other types will be clearly superior.

It just annoys me that Gamefreak said to hell with a lot of the Pokemon when they included Stealth Rock into the game, that even includes Charizard. Yes because it's perfectly acceptable for a hazard entry to take out 50% of a Pokemons maximum health and yet there are some Pokemon who aren't affected at all by any entry hazard.

Granted new types aren't going to change that flaw, but don't like the match up effectiveness anyway. Especially when they changed a lot of the type effectiveness.

Poison super effective against bug, first generation, oops not anymore with Generation II.

Yes because poison being super effective against grass and bug was so breaking the metagame. Totally, let's make it so only is effective against one Pokemon type, that's much better, and also let's add a type that resists everything and is immune to poison.

Yeah that won't screw up the metagame at all, because it'll become normal.

I rambled but my point is fine let there be Pokemon 4x weak against a Pokemon move, but does there need to be an entry hazard that can faint certain Pokemon if affects them twice?

How this relates to a new type, well I fail to see how it's going to make something that's already broken, sure it may be the norm but it's still broken. Or maybe just certain moves are broken, I don't know but something is broken.
    At least they made charizard killer-er, stealth rock not a tm in gen 5.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    At least they made charizard killer-er, stealth rock not a tm in gen 5.
    But they made it a move tutor in BW2

But they made it a move tutor in BW2
    I know that....but at least it forces people to have to grind shards to get it if they want it for a lot of pokemon.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I know that....but at least it forces people to have to grind shards to get it if they want it for a lot of pokemon.
    Or they could just do the smart thing and transfer over Pokemon that already know the move

Quote Originally Posted by llany View Post
    AH that's where i saw that from....but then i remembered......it's sylveons ear.
    Friends are family you choose

Sylveon officially have become the strangest mon out there!! What the heck...

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Sylveon officially have become the strangest mon out there!! What the heck...
    It's not really strange, it seems really normal to me.

Named Admiral Sentret

It just me or Sylveon is using cosmic power in the trailer!!

The song for the short is "Let's join our hands".

Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by playerking; 26th April 2013 at 10:27 AM.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

So just to explain it to myself, the short is Pikachu and the gang going with Eevee and it's evolutions to find Sylveon? And the eeveelutions are simply breaking all the barriers in the way?

Spoiler:- My Wish:

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    So just to explain it to myself, the short is Pikachu and the gang going with Eevee and it's evolutions to find Sylveon? And the eeveelutions are simply breaking all the barriers in the way?

Spoiler:- My Wish:
    I'd really like for this to happen!

Its mainly 'cause I want another new Eeveelution, just like with previous Eeveelutions usually revealing another and if there is another Eeveelution, I'd like for it to appear too.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I'd really like for this to happen!

Its mainly 'cause I want another new Eeveelution, just like with previous Eeveelutions usually revealing another and if there is another Eeveelution, I'd like for it to appear too.
    yeah i agree. also, every generation that reveals a new eeveelution has revealed two together. so maybe....we'll get two. not impossible.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Smash sneak peak of the short.

Pikachu, Snivy and Axew are on a big swing.

Pikachu, Pansage, Oshawott and Pansage are running and end up rolling down a flowery hill. When they get up, they see Sylveon in the field.

Here's a question, why is Oshawott here? I would have liked this movie if it was more focused on Eevee and the evolutions more than always bald Pikachu and the walking talking water merchandise. I'm so glad I skipped on seeing this movie.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Here's a question, why is Oshawott here? I would have liked this movie if it was more focused on Eevee and the evolutions more than always bald Pikachu and the walking talking water merchandise. I'm so glad I skipped on seeing this movie.
    The shorts are ALWAYS about the cute pokemon/pokemon of the group going into an adventure without the trainers, thats why Oshawott is here, like Pikachu, Axew and Pansage.

Now I ask, why isn't this so obvious to you that you somehow have to ask us why the same thing that has been going for 16 movies is happening yet again this year?
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 26th May 2013 at 3:32 AM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast