Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 Short - Pikachu & Eevee Friends - First Details

While I'm sure it is good, I really miss the time when Pikachu Shorts had more drama and such. Like the one where they lose Togepi and there's a storm and such. And the Pichu Brothers one. I miss those.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

The sneak peek with sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwgh9bMJM1o
    Last edited by playerking; 26th May 2013 at 9:15 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The shorts are ALWAYS about the cute pokemon/pokemon of the group going into an adventure without the trainers, thats why Oshawott is here, like Pikachu, Axew and Pansage.

Now I ask, why isn't this so obvious to you that you somehow have to ask us why the same thing that has been going for 16 movies is happening yet again this year?
    I would have liked this if the short had Eevee being more of the forefront leader in all this rather than Pikachu for once. That's all. I like Eevee more than Pikachu anyway.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I would have liked this if the short had Eevee being more of the forefront leader in all this rather than Pikachu for once. That's all. I like Eevee more than Pikachu anyway.
    That's like asking Ash to be the sidecharacter.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Chirazard should be in this short because he back in the show

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Chirazard should be in this short because he back in the show
    They rarely put Ash's fully evolved Pokemon in these shorts. If he does appear I think you should be lucky with a cameo

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    yeah i agree. also, every generation that reveals a new eeveelution has revealed two together. so maybe....we'll get two. not impossible.
    Well, there's a Eevee possibly appearing in the movie! So I guess its possible Sylveon is appearing here while the Eevee from the movie evolves into another new Eeveelution?

I guess it seems fair if there is another new Eeveelution, it still would've been nice to see both Eeveelutions here.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I will give you scans for (now yes) 5 years old. The scans are apparently aimed at the lower part of the audience of the show
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4232148.jpg
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4232149.jpg
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4232150.jpg

The most important thing: Sylveon/Nymphia make the debuit in the manga scans. Remember that this is the fourth time that the Eevee short takes place here inside of a manga scan.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 29th May 2013 at 6:46 AM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    I will give you scans for (now yes) 5 years old.
    I want to understand you, but I just can't.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4232148.jpg"]http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4232148.jpg
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4232149.jpg"]http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4232149.jpg
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4232150.jpg"]http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4232150.jpg
    The most important thing: Sylveon/Nymphia make the debuit in the manga scans. Remember that this is the fourth time that the Eevee short takes place here inside of a manga scan.
    Those aren't Manga scans, just promotional pictures. I don't see anything that fits the look of a Manga page.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Well, there's a Eevee possibly appearing in the movie! So I guess its possible Sylveon is appearing here while the Eevee from the movie evolves into another new Eeveelution?

I guess it seems fair if there is another new Eeveelution, it still would've been nice to see both Eeveelutions here.
    That's be cool. What if it was gender exclusive? Like both Eevee's evolve the same way but Eevee will reach Sylveon if its a female, and the other if its a male because Sylveon looks pretty feminine.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I want to understand you, but I just can't.
    If you see the scans, you will see that this type of scans is aimed to a audience of 5 year old (of average). The fact that the scans feature sketches of the Eevee short (a feature for the younger part of the audience) confirms that. That explain why the manga scans (when it appeared) did a very simplified plot of a episode making things happening in a simple way when in the episode it weren't that simple (ex: Krokorok's evolution episode).

Those aren't Manga scans, just promotional pictures. I don't see anything that fits the look of a Manga page.
    What??? The question is, when it was the last time that manga scans were featured in the show? Because it was in January with the Mareep ranch. And why? The answer is that the magazine that has the manga scans goes to sale but now in the last 4 months they are not doing any manga scans and they are doing sketches of the Eevee short (and yes, they are only doing games).

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

This is an activity page loosely based around the short, and has nothing to do with its content or plot in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    That's be cool. What if it was gender exclusive? Like both Eevee's evolve the same way but Eevee will reach Sylveon if its a female, and the other if its a male because Sylveon looks pretty feminine.
    Yeah, anythings possible I guess but I see more of chance of Sylveon being a new type than gender exclusive. Pokemon like Gardevoir, Roserade and Leavanny look female only but can also be found male.

Electro Ball!

Yeah, anythings possible I guess but I see more of chance of Sylveon being a new type than gender exclusive. Pokemon like Gardevoir, Roserade and Leavanny look female only but can also be found male.
    Remember that Machamp can be female. How awesome is that? :P

And I really doubt a Eeveelution would have gender differances, tbh.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Remember that Machamp can be female. How awesome is that? :P

And I really doubt a Eeveelution would have gender differances, tbh.
    Yep, totally awesome! I'd like to see Ash's reaction to that by using Snivy's Attract. XD

Yeah, plus each Eeveelution has a different type, I can't see gender exclusive Eeveelutions with the same type or changing its type.

Electro Ball!

Yep, totally awesome! I'd like to see Ash's reaction to that by using Snivy's Attract. XD

Yeah, plus each Eeveelution has a different type, I can't see gender exclusive Eeveelutions with the same type or changing its type.
    That would make for some very disturbing, yet wonderful, moments~

Indeed. However, I can see a second Eeveelution being the "male version" of Sylveon. A more masculin, Blue one (since Sylveon is pretty feminine and Pink). But I doubt that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    That would make for some very disturbing, yet wonderful, moments~

Indeed. However, I can see a second Eeveelution being the "male version" of Sylveon. A more masculin, Blue one (since Sylveon is pretty feminine and Pink). But I doubt that, too.
    He'd probably think it made sense anyway. XD

Yeah but all new sets of Eeveelutions look like counterparts, anyway.. If Sylveon is a new type and the new type's colour theme is pink or something then its only natural for Sylveon to look female, such as Espeon but can also be male.

Electro Ball!

Meowth is crossdressing as Leafeon and Wobboffet is a Glaceon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRyohQeoatE
    Last edited by p96822; 23rd June 2013 at 2:03 AM.

I guess the short ain't funny without Meowth randomly blasting off. -_-

Omg, Oshawott's water tricks were so awesome; the king continues to slay even in a Pikachu short! And eek @ Wobbuffet wearing lipstick; he looked just like the female of his species lol. I actually thought that clip was great, which is strange since I'm not usually into cutesy disguises like the ones Meowth and Wobbuffet came up with.

That Panpour and Pansear fusion thing was so disturbing that I threw up a bit inside.

Eevee short Voice Cast List:
    Piakchu: Ikue Ohtani
    Mijumaru: Misato Fukuen
    Kibago: Minami Tsuda.
    Yanappu: Chika Fujimura.

Nyarth Inuko Inyama
    Sonans Yuji Ueda.

Eevee Mariya Ise (not Marisa Iye because Marisa is a Spanish name (Maria Luisa).
    Thunders: Megumi Hyashibara.
    Eifi: Kikuko Inoue.
    Blacky: Chie Sato
    Glacia Akeno watanabe
    Showers Kyotaka Furushima
    Booster: Aoi Yuki
    Gothitelle: Romi Paku

Nymphia: Shoko Nakagawa

Special appareances by:
    Narrator: Atsuko Maeda.

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Wow I just read Dogasu's summary of this and it sounds so bad. The first half was nothing but Oshawott getting hurt by different eeveelutions and the second half had Meowth and Wobbuffet blasting off twice, some weird performance by Pansage and a Gothitelle turning the sky into a celestial show which last five freaking minutes. It ends with Oshawott being electrocuted in its sleep by Jolteon because that's obviously the funniest thing ever. -_-

Don't get me wrong I love Eevee and it's evolutions, but this short sounds so awful. I really don't see any reason to watch it.

Hey guys, guys what if there's another Eevee Eeveelution counterpart for Sylveon like Dragon or Poison type? If so, I wonder why it wouldn't appear in this Pikachu Short or movie for promotion purposes give it an early reveal.

And I was totally right about Sylveon being a new Fairy type with boy/girl of it can be found too btw. :P

Electro Ball!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast