• Yes

52 41.94%
  • No

38 30.65%
  • I dont know

34 27.42%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do you love yourself.

i love myself....i actually have told my friends that i wish I could be dating a clone of myself because Im that good

I'm pretty insecure about myself, but I am getting better at it and beginning to like myself a little more as the days go on; I've realised that I'm hard-working and loayl and everybody's been telling me I've been overlooking my good qualities for far too long. Their words, not mine though, haha.

So in short... I think I am leaning towards liking myself at least.
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

ONLY ON TUESDAYS. just kidding. but i do often love myself, mostly in the summer when i look hot.
    POKEMON X

SO EXCITED FOR GEN 6, HAVE NOT BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE GEN 3 AND 4, ALSO HAVE NOT PLAYED AS THE GIRL SINCE THEN.

I love myself so much that I have a sweater with love in every stitch.

i hate myself. i talk to much, and get distracted easily.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Of course I do, I'm a sexy beast and you all know it.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Despite some specific parts of my body that I dislike, I love myself.

I am surrounded of ugly and gross people, they help me to feel superior somehow and therefore fine.

Yes. I just wish I was taller and looked less like a 13 year old.

Being pulled over and then asked if you are old enough to be driving was pretty awkward ・_・
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Sort of wish I was taller but yeah for the most part I'm pretty happy with who I am.

Star-Lord

Class A Narcissist

I really don't know I'm away bad luck :P

If loving yourself means, "caring about oneself, taking responsibility for oneself, respecting oneself, and knowing oneself", then I guess so. If I didn't do this, I would make it hard on the people who actually care for me. The last thing I want to be is a burden or a metaphorical bum. I don't need people attempting to "rescue" me.

If it involves anything more than the aforementioned definition, then no. For I'm just a spec within a spec within a spec within another spec within a universe that is supposedly spatially unbounded and ever expanding. Not to mention the speculation that this could be one of a finite but ever increasing number of universes. Insignificant doesn't even begin to describe it. I'll just make sure that I help everyone as much as I can while staying out of their way as much as possible. True, that impact still insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but what would be the point of existence otherwise?

Basically, I don't think I love myself.
    Last edited by WarriorPrince; 28th April 2013 at 11:21 AM.
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234