Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 99

Thread: N's real parents

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    somewhere over the...anime
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    It is plausible, but one major factor is not taken into consideration... Hilbert/Hilda can also re-awaken the dragons. If that story really is what happened, I doubt that just anyone with 8 gym badges and who is kind to pokemon can do such a thing. There might be some sort of truth to it, but I think there is a part where Hilbert/Hilda are related to N would make more sense... like N's father left N's mother because of the affair with Hilbert/Hilda's mother. N's mother then realizes she can't handle a kid, and leaves him in the woods some how. N might actually know something about this because it feels like he almost targets Hilbert/Hilda in BW... like more than just a random person who has pokemon that like them...
    While that sounds nice, I don't think it would work as when Hilbert/Hilda Black/White was first approached by N, as I recall, he said he approached them because of what he heard their/your pokemon saying about you. I think my theory sounds more plausible despite being far-fetched and relying on manga information more so than the game's.
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!
    Battle Videos: 76-46243-30729

    Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, ?


    2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15
    Battle Videos: 36-03893-83060 88-74442-00286 52-66455-14677

    Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9
    Battle Videos: 14-81671-46200 93-70560-35930

        Spoiler:- :


  2. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    there's pretty good rumor out there that N is a zoroark.. I don't beleive it... but the rumor is pretty scary lol
    I haven't heard this one. O_o



    I feel like Ghetsis really is his real father, due to physical resemblances, and that he either didn't know about N or dumped him in the forest himself, and just pretended that N wasn't his real son. And then maybe he went back after hearing rumors that N could talk with Pokemon...?
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o8t7cl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
    Message me with yours!

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    While that sounds nice, I don't think it would work as when Hilbert/Hilda Black/White was first approached by N, as I recall, he said he approached them because of what he heard their/your pokemon saying about you. I think my theory sounds more plausible despite being far-fetched and relying on manga information more so than the game's.
    Even if N doesn't know that the player IS related, he might have heard something no one else (besides the twin hero) could have a pokemon say. He never outright tells you what the pokemon said, just that it liked you. It could have said something about you being the trainer with the best truths/ideals depending on what game... or even something that he would barely understand the meaning of. Either way, I think there is plenty unanswered in BWB2W2...

    Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    It is plausible, but one major factor is not taken into consideration... Hilbert/Hilda can also re-awaken the dragons. If that story really is what happened, I doubt that just anyone with 8 gym badges and who is kind to pokemon can do such a thing. There might be some sort of truth to it, but I think there is a part where Hilbert/Hilda are related to N would make more sense... like N's father left N's mother because of the affair with Hilbert/Hilda's mother. N's mother then realizes she can't handle a kid, and leaves him in the woods some how. N might actually know something about this because it feels like he almost targets Hilbert/Hilda in BW... like more than just a random person who has pokemon that like them...
    I think Hilda/Hilbert might be related to N but only distantly. Like they're directly descended from each twin hero (Hilda/bert from the Hero of Truth and N from the Hero of Ideals in Black and vica versa in White). After the war where Reshiram and Zekrom changed into stones to rest eternally (or so they thought), the wives of each of the heroes and their children fled to safety and though each family secretly knew of their heritage, they never knew of the other.

    So with that theory in mind, Ferriswheelshipping is still okay.

    And I still think that N isn't Ghetsis's son by blood. Given how hair color in the Pokemon world has more variety that our's, the green hair could be a coincidence. That or he dyed it to make N and other think he was the father by blood as the Sages were unsure. Plus, from facial features alone, I don't think they look THAT much alike and pale skin isn't that rare.
    Last edited by matt0044; 3rd January 2013 at 10:33 PM.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    somewhere over the...anime
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    Even if N doesn't know that the player IS related, he might have heard something no one else (besides the twin hero) could have a pokemon say. He never outright tells you what the pokemon said, just that it liked you. It could have said something about you being the trainer with the best truths/ideals depending on what game... or even something that he would barely understand the meaning of. Either way, I think there is plenty unanswered in BWB2W2...
    True. But try taking a look at my theory if you or anyone else haven't already (and I'm guessing that was the case since people just seem to have not acknowledged it.) It's a post right above yours that I replied to earlier. It's seems like a much higher plausibility than that one person's, unless of course someone else makes a better one. As for the hero and descending, from my knowledge, you don't have to be descended from the heroes to be chosen, you just need a strong enough resolve. And as seen in BW2, if going by heredity, it's possible for more than two heroes to exist at one time, it's just that one must pass down their title to one the next descendant of the line, but I think that's not the case as the main of BW2 is a complete stranger to all of this really, so they aren't exactly heroes.
    Last edited by Kanethedragon; 3rd January 2013 at 11:12 PM.
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!
    Battle Videos: 76-46243-30729

    Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, ?


    2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15
    Battle Videos: 36-03893-83060 88-74442-00286 52-66455-14677

    Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9
    Battle Videos: 14-81671-46200 93-70560-35930

        Spoiler:- :


  6. #31

    Default

    I am staunch that N has just one and only parent.. the almighty Arceus! ...seriously!

    And I wonder why no one else think that way. There are tons of hints for this theory o.o
    Just look at the abyssal ruins. It's obvious that they wrote about Arceus there. (f. ex. because you can find all his plates there)
    They wrote about a "King" with supernatural powers.. Why would someone call a god like Arceus "King"?
    Maybe Game Freak just wanted to build a connection to our favorite king N?
    Or have you ever read the different inscriptions in the ruins? For example "King talks to all beings" like N, he can talk to pokemon and humans.
    Or by the way: What does "Primes lead to truth" mean? Does the king randomly like maths like N? Why would they wrote something like that?

    And if you managed to dive to the deepest part of the ruins.. Zinzolin will say something truly intersting.
    The King in this ruins had special powers and it could be possible that these powers will be inherited to a progeny.
    "An extremely wonderful king was laid to rest in those ruins. If that king has descendants, maybe those special powers were passed down…"
    Why would Game Freak make him say something like that? They want us to believe that Arceus got a child.. with special powers.. a "new king".
    And if I remember correctly someone in Game Freak said that N is "the child of Pokemon" or something.

    N isn't just the child of a Zoroark. He can't change his appearance at all. N is unique: The son of Arceus!
    That's my personal opinion, of course. But what do you think? All just coincidences?

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,522

    Default

    I think he got lost as child. I think the Zoark is his parent rumors are true

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ypsilanti
    Posts
    1

    Default

    This is based off a thought I had so please do not take offense to what I think about N's birth.

    Due to the fact that Ghetsis and N have the same hair color it could be possible that N is the younger brother of Ghetsis. As a child Ghetsis left on a pokemon journey leaving his father and pregnant mother behind. N is born and the two parents die in an accident (fire, car crash etc) leaving an orphaned N to be raised by pokemon.

    Ghetsis comes back from his journey with a desire to change things in the world of pokemon for his own benefit. He finds out that his parents are dead and his little brother is missing. When the news of a boy who can talk to pokemon reaches him he is filled with the urge to use the child as a pawn in his plans to take over Unova. Ghetsis eventually does find the child and sees how the two of them are alike in terms of looks and hair color. He realizes the boy is his little brother and names him N (Natural) deciding to lie and say that he is his father in order to keep a tight hold on the boy's mind.

    It could be possible because the two have the same hair...Ghetsis could be N's uncle or cousin.
    Last edited by Hoshira; 6th January 2013 at 1:58 AM.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshira View Post
    It could be possible because the two have the same hair...Ghetsis could be N's uncle or cousin.
    The uncle idea reminds me of The Lion King. Freaky coincidence, really.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    there's pretty good rumor out there that N is a zoroark.. I don't beleive it... but the rumor is pretty scary lol
    that would make a lot of sense o.O scary scary sense...
    BLACK 2 TEAM :


  11. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Costa rica
    Posts
    17

    Default

    im pretty sure they died .. sadly.


    Black 2 FC
    Reisha
    4084 4240 1032
    The giveaway ended the winner of the Keldeo was ZakRs1
    Another Keldeo giveaway is available in my shop.

    all my trades are available in my Excalibur Trade shop.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    .....In America
    Posts
    231

    Default

    This is one of the thousands of insignificant minor facts unrevealed and unknown by Nintendo or the general public. It's just another mystery. Like why do you never have a father barring 3rd generation?
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Marlyand
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Who cares about his parents? N is awesome, so just leave it at that.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Personally, I think it is totally possible that N's parents are still alive. Maybe N will be reunited with them one day.

    I had written a few non-canon notes on the identity of N's parents in a scrapbook of mine. This was for a possible fanfic where N finds information on them.

    I think Concordia and Anthea have separate parents from N, but they are sisters.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lollygag View Post
    Personally, I think it is totally possible that N's parents are still alive. Maybe N will be reunited with them one day.
    Like they lost him in the forest and thought he was dead?

  16. #41
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    43,318

    Default

    I once believed that Ghetsis had killed N's parents as part of his master plan to indoctrinate N, but that seems a little too hardcore for Pokemon. So I've just assumed that they died some other way. I feel so bad for N though. His whole life was filled with misery. He needed a friend but he didn't really find one until the end of B/W. I could cry.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    USA!!!
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    there's pretty good rumor out there that N is a zoroark.. I don't beleive it... but the rumor is pretty scary lol
    That is kind of creepy... It sounds like something out of a fanfiction, not something Nintendo would actually make canon. The plane crash and forest ideas are much more realistic, but that is an interesting idea...!
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

    98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
    REPOST THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL

    If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    He needed a friend but he didn't really find one until the end of B/W. I could cry.
    He had Pokemon friends. But it was sad how his life and goals were based on lies.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Cirque du Dčcadence
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    He doesn't even know his real name or surname. How is he supposed to track his past?
    I could cry too.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32

    Default

    I think someone mentioned the Zoroark theory here.
    N is raised by Pokemon as a small child before Ghetsis took him in right? He was even seen with a Zorua in the BW intro. He also supposedly can communicate with animals and call for their help without the use of Pokeballs or ranger styluses. Also in BW2, the mysterious Zoroark who led your character to the castle just magically disappeared...or transformed into a new form. That other form could be N.
    Well, here's my 2 cents on the Zoroark thing.

    Help these dragons live, click on them.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by remybutton View Post
    I think someone mentioned the Zoroark theory here.
    N is raised by Pokemon as a small child before Ghetsis took him in right? He was even seen with a Zorua in the BW intro. He also supposedly can communicate with animals and call for their help without the use of Pokeballs or ranger styluses. Also in BW2, the mysterious Zoroark who led your character to the castle just magically disappeared...or transformed into a new form. That other form could be N.
    Well, here's my 2 cents on the Zoroark thing.
    Yeah... no. Seriously, being a Zoroark would ruin N for me.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zebbystrika View Post
    That is kind of creepy... It sounds like something out of a fanfiction, not something Nintendo would actually make canon. The plane crash and forest ideas are much more realistic, but that is an interesting idea...!
    Evidence for this in B/W2 the Victory Road Zoroark leads you to N's castle then disappears I know people accept that Zoroark is N's Zoroark but he doesnt have it on his team when you battle him at N's Castle and said Zoroark cant be found again anywhere. Think about it

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    Evidence for this in B/W2 the Victory Road Zoroark leads you to N's castle then disappears I know people accept that Zoroark is N's Zoroark but he doesnt have it on his team when you battle him at N's Castle and said Zoroark cant be found again anywhere. Think about it
    Or maybe it's just not on his team since N's not really a trainer but still is its friend.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas, US
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    So what do you think happened to them?

    My thoughts. Well...

    Perhaps, in the vein of the Jungle Book, his parents were killed in some sort of accident and N (around 4 by my guess) was left in the forest. His ability to communicate with Pokemon helped him get around as a Darmanitan and a Zorua took him in as one of their own. How his parents died and the details are unknown because as N grew up he forgot about his parents and nobody else was there as a witness.

    Ghetsis may've heard rumors of a supposed feral child who could speak to Pokemon but mostly kept away from humans. Though much like the Kangaskhan Kid, he'd confront humans who'd hurt his friends like poachers, hence the rumors. The man had a hunch that the boy (now 8 years old) was the one he was looking and went to the forest and found him, pretended to be his father. Even going so far as to dye his hair green to make the connection more convincing to the naive lad (other resembling features were pretty coincidental). It didn't take long for the boy, N, to be persuaded into coming with Ghetsis and the rest is history.

    What do you think?
    I'm actually writing a fanfic about this, and our thoughts are nearly the same. I said that N was abandoned in the forest (his parenrts deliberately let him go). He lives for years in the forest, living amongst Pokemon, gaining the ability to communicate with them. And after that everything is pretty much the same as your theory~
    Pokemon Black Friend Code: 5243-5421-9296

    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code3268-4219-0444

    We can trade! I like to breed and make a lot of eggs =w=

    Tumblr|Fanfiction | Deviantart


    *Banner credit to PPL

    "You're very...strange." -Sabrina to Morty (in my upcoming fanfic, Destiny)

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehydropump View Post
    I'm actually writing a fanfic about this, and our thoughts are nearly the same. I said that N was abandoned in the forest (his parenrts deliberately let him go). He lives for years in the forest, living amongst Pokemon, gaining the ability to communicate with them. And after that everything is pretty much the same as your theory~
    Cool. Let me know when it's finalized, kay?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •