Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: N's real parents

N's real parents are Zoroarks. And he is one too. I'm pretty sure.

What if instead of a Zoaroark, N's mom was a ditto. Just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nyberg.Brandon View Post
    What if instead of a Zoaroark, N's mom was a ditto. Just saying.....
    eww... let's just say N's parents were eaten by zoroark's and ditto's?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Let's just say N got lost from his parents in the forest and a Zoroark raised him along with a Zorua who became his brother (Awwwww ) before Ghetsis came...

Just got an idea. Here's how it goes.
    N's parents are alive. But they got rid of N because of his general social awkwardness. He wanted to talk to Pokemon and only Pokemon. So he went to be with them when his parents left him. Ghetsis, who is completely insane, realizes that by using legendaries he can create a world power. But because legendaries stand for good, not evil (in most cases anyway) he knew he'd have to try to contact and speak with Pokemon. He heard rumors of a strange forest child who could speak to Pokemon, so he stalks him and tries to become a father figure to N. One day he approaches and talks to him, and He tries to give N what he wants to get what he himself wants.
    This "Pokemon Rainbow" rumored game is already killing me. I want it!

Also, general nintendo fans will probably like my youtube. I make unboxings and collection videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EnragedSwalot?feature=mhee
    Thanks if you check it out

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    there's pretty good rumor out there that N is a zoroark.. I don't beleive it... but the rumor is pretty scary lol
    BEST-RUMOR-EVER! Well, it may make more sense than what you think: you know the White and Black flashback... how could Zoroark know stuff enough to tell the player details of the conversation? LOOK - at the end of the flashback, it is revealed that N was listening from downstairs!
    Yes, I discovered the GB Sounds glitch! : video here

Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

Pearl FC: 2751-9028-8522
    Platinum FC: 3181-3995-0123
    SoulSilver FC: 0604-9190-1415
    Black FC: 1334-7065-6073
    White 2 FC: 0691-3271-0651

3DS FC: 1736-1030-9286

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalOne View Post
    BEST-RUMOR-EVER! Well, it may make more sense than what you think: you know the White and Black flashback... how could Zoroark know stuff enough to tell the player details of the conversation? LOOK - at the end of the flashback, it is revealed that N was listening from downstairs!
    Yeah, think about it. Maybe the anime will provide more clues?

What if N got lost in a forest when he was young, then was raised by Zoroark? Although I think N being a Zoroark who thinks he's a human seems likelier. After all, that's the sort of thing you'd expect from a Nintendo game, isn't it?
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleOne View Post
    What if N got lost in a forest when he was young, then was raised by Zoroark? Although I think N being a Zoroark who thinks he's a human seems likelier. After all, that's the sort of thing you'd expect from a Nintendo game, isn't it?
    The first one I find better. N being a Zoroark would kinda ruin his character for me.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    The first one I find better. N being a Zoroark would kinda ruin his character for me.
    Most of us already know it'd ruin him for you. You said it like, 6 posts ago.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

N and Zoroark have the same hair style... kind of
    Current Y Team: Noivern, Meowstic, Pangoro, Tyrantrum, Chessnaught and Blaziken.

Friendcode: 4828-4631-1880.
    I need a Normal Type Safari with Ditto. PM me if you would like to help

Maybe N's parents knew N was "special" and they had to hide him in the forest away from Ghetsis. Ghetsis found N's parents and trapped them until they said where he was. Nobody knows anything else about the parents from that day.
    Meanwhile Zoroark finds N stranded in the forest and takes him in. N becomes best friends with the Zoroark's Zoura and a darmanitan and a few other pokemon.
    Then Ghetsis comes and takes N a few years later and pretends to be N's farther even though N wouldn't remember who his farther was so Ghetsis could easily act like it.
    Thats what I think happened

I also think that's what happened... Though I also think that N is a Viridian Forest Child. It just makes sense to me
    I am a shiny hunter. That is all.

I have a warped theory on this. I saw it on the villains page and it has always made sense to me. What we know is that Ghetsis fostered N as he knew he would never be accepted as the 'Hero' . He used Anthea and Concordia to keep N innocent to further his plans.He made him look aftter injured pokemon so he had a really deep bond with them(hence why he can speak to them. Now then onto the speculation Ghetsis intentionally chose a child who resembled him for three reasons 1.personal vanity 2. to cement his position as the child's father 3. so that the rest of team plasma would accept him as the king. Now what i believe is that the child he selected was in fact an illegitimate child of Ghetsis that he didn't know he had so they are actually father and son just neither know it.

When N was born, his parents abandoned him in the forest. His natural ability to communicate with Pokemon came in handy when the forest Pokemon approached him. One day, Ghetsis heard about a person (N) with these natural abilities, and set out to find him. Upon finding him, N was taken under Ghetsis' wing and raised him for secretly evil purposes ever since.
    Team of Favourites

Black 2 FC: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx (Coming Soon)

Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

I wonder if Natural Harmonia Groupis is even his real name...

N being a Zoroark in disguise is something I never thought about and is interesting, but I still lean on the theory N really is Ghetsis's son and that he's just that sadistic and psychotic enough to screw with N's head like that(they resemble each other too much for me to believe he was adopted).

Quote Originally Posted by Chassidy View Post
    N being a Zoroark in disguise is something I never thought about and is interesting, but I still lean on the theory N really is Ghetsis's son and that he's just that sadistic and psychotic enough to screw with N's head like that(they resemble each other too much for me to believe he was adopted).
    Its possible Ghetsis isn't Ns father, and tries to resemble him - their hair is the only similarity, really.
    Also, N as a Zoroark is a no-no for me. How would he learn to talk - TR Meowth-style? Plus, to look like N, the Zoroark would have to have seen someone exactly like N to create his image - you've probably never seen Zorua/Zoroark transform into something/someone you've never seen in Pokémon (especially in the Anime)
    There is more I could discuss about the N/Zoroark thing, but not in this post

I can't find my toothbrush, and it's REALLY STRESSIN' ME OUT!

Aw well, these are just theories and I knew I could be completely, utterly wrong. I think that's one of reasons I love Pokemon so much; it has such a loose canon that's so much fun to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Chassidy View Post
    Aw well, these are just theories and I knew I could be completely, utterly wrong. I think that's one of reasons I love Pokemon so much; it has such a loose canon that's so much fun to play with.
    Haha - so its pretty much saying that you could argue that Ash is a Turtwig, and finding out that this is actually true Keep dreaming, folks...
    I still think N was adopted for "special needs" though

I can't find my toothbrush, and it's REALLY STRESSIN' ME OUT!

Ghetsis is N's uncle. He wanted someone to be the king of Unova, but because he's Ghetsis/people would be suspicious he couldn't just have a son himself. So he got his own brother/daughter to abandon their child. How? Ghetsis got his Hydreigon to try and kill them, and in a hurry they lost their son. Or he paid off someone(probably one of the sages) to be an assassin who would target N, and without his parents would not become a target. Or far worse, Hydreigon ate his mother and father. I choose the third option, because I love Ghetsis for being the savvy and utter sociopath that he is.
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

Need help guys. Need friends to help fill pokedex and or trading me for charmander and bulbasaur among other old ones and i need a gible to raise for my comp team

Friend code is 4900 7664 3044. My name is tyler

Quote Originally Posted by rawfan98 View Post
    Need help guys. Need friends to help fill pokedex and or trading me for charmander and bulbasaur among other old ones and i need a gible to raise for my comp team

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Well, can't find it and this is as good as any so enjoy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast