Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [CIO] Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    I think it'd be interesting if the two shorties grouped up at one point. (Terra is 5')
    Screeching. I apologize for forgetting but what class was Terra again?

Quote Originally Posted by SpyroxPikachu View Post
    Screeching. I apologize for forgetting but what class was Terra again?
    He's an Earth Elementalist, he can bend earth.

[Not Made by Me]

I was planning to meet up with the people by the shop if you guys could wait.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Red Athena will be there for quite a while, the more the merrier she thinks! Also I'm cooking up an event which will start soon! I'm still waiting for everyone to post at least once.

@ Lost Requiem - Nightshade isn't in town! She's being chased by several guards out in the wilds. xD

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

I'm going to try to get a post up...
    I was gonna do the Lucky quest, if that's alright.

[Not Made by Me]

@ SenorLaughaLot - No need to ask about questing!

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

@War, I know that XD. Read carefully, and they're on the wall, for some reason, trying to get her to stop far away. Think of them following after Yuki's weapon

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    I was planning to meet up with the people by the shop if you guys could wait.
    Don't worry, we can wait.

I kinda need to do a post with Luna. Since the her usual target of her insults has left town, your character is the next best thing. xD So, she'll be there too.

We have a couple more SUs on their way and I'm making a third character! Personally, I'm gonna spread my characters quite a bit.

Three characters!? Good luck on juggling that War, good luck.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Don't worry, we can wait.

I kinda need to do a post with Luna. Since the her usual target of her insults has left town, your character is the next best thing. xD So, she'll be there too.
    You do know there is a block feature in the game? Seriously don't feel like having to put a real player PC on Block. Insulting people are easily blocked. You'd be able to follow, but I wouldn't hear anything you say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos War Reborn View Post
    We have a couple more SUs on their way and I'm making a third character! Personally, I'm gonna spread my characters quite a bit.
    Boss, you're crazy lol.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 13th December 2012 at 6:32 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

@ Lost Requiem and bronislav84 - I've seen people join several RPs at once and they manage! So it's "Grendel's Emporium", eh? Ah well I'll have to edit once more since you didn't give me a name for that shop before! T___T

Yea, sorry about that. It didn't come to me until I wrote it. I didn't plan it. It just sorta happened.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    You do know there is a block feature in the game? Seriously don't feel like having to put a real player PC on Block. Insulting people are easily blocked. You'd be able to follow, but I wouldn't hear anything you say.
    Boss, you're crazy lol.
    Yeah, that makes life difficult. But being a bit cruel to certain people is part of her character. :/ Don't take her comments personally.

Can't post now, because It's late and I'm not on a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos War Reborn View Post
    @ Lost Requiem and bronislav84 - I've seen people join several RPs at once and they manage! So it's "Grendel's Emporium", eh? Ah well I'll have to edit once more since you didn't give me a name for that shop before! T___T
    I meant for this RPG, I'm in like... Six??? And I find time to balance them out

Tumblr

I could post but I got kicked off the lap top. >>;; And I have no spell check on my Ipda so ... I'm waiting on Jean to post as Aries so in the meantime I'll prepare a post with Red Athena and finish up my third SU. By the way, you guys have no idea what you're getting yourselves into by partying up with Athena ...

Six? Man, that's quite a bit ...

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Yeah, that makes life difficult. But being a bit cruel to certain people is part of her character. :/ Don't take her comments personally.

Can't post now, because It's late and I'm not on a computer.
    You say that lol, but good luck explaining it's not personal. I play a very no nonsense kind of character.

My character is too cute to be the target of insults, anyway.

Chaos, I honestly don't care what I'm getting myself into. Need some human interaction. Will deal with it as it comes.

I meant you don't take it personally. The character can be offended if s/he wants. xD (What pronoun do I use?) My characters have been called an idiot or some other not nice name plenty of times. xD I'm not insulted, because it's the character they're talking to, and not to me.

Say Chaos, if you're still thinking about areas external to our current map, as in whatever thw fog is hiding, I can give quite a bit of suggestions for inhabitant mooks and habitats.
    Please help my dragons

Mon you use "she" because my character is a girl ingame. I'm not offended, of course. But mean people do earn the block. You'd have to have a very good reason to not get blocked for the first thing you say and it's mean. Like, make her laugh with you. Like, an it's funny cause it's true kind of thing. Can't block you for that.

@ Sam - Thanks! I'll keep that in mind!

Chaos do you want me to change the shop name in my post to the one you put on the map or do you like the one I used better?

Mine sounds generic. Leave it, man. I'll make the edit.

Ok sounds good. Glad you like.

Ah well, suggestions are sometimes best given earlier.
    I do have suggestions for future areas that the fog hides, and the mooks that inhabit it.

Desert
    - Desert Eagle
    - Cactus Warrior
    - Sand Serpent
    - Giant Tyrantula
    - Gold Fox

Tundra
    - Frost Golem
    - Arctic Fox
    - Arctic Wolf
    - Giant Fish
    - Greater Electric Eel

Forest
    - Timberwolf
    - Chimera (Preferably as a mini-boss, seeing how powerful those things generally are)
    - Manticore
    - Treant

Yokai Village
    - Nine tailed Fox
    - Jorougumo (Spider variety)
    - Gyuki (Spider body, ox-head)

Asgard
    - I highly doubt we're going to traverse into immortal planes so I'll leave this blank.
    Please help my dragons

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast