Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Strong Strategy Steals the Show! (767)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Does anyone else feel like this was the one decent battle in the Unova League, or is it just me?
    Your not wrong, it was definitely the best battle of the Unova League... but like most (really could be all) Unova battles, it was outclasses by it predecessor's
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    I don't give a **** if people hate me
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Disappointment (but not actually THAT big of a disappointment) #1: So it was just Krookodile Ash sent out in the end. That was uneventful. Here Iw as thinking it was going to be something like Charizard.

Disappointment (but not actually THAT big of a disappointment) #2: Cameron's secret weapon is only a Hydreigon. Again, that was uneventful. I was sort of expecting thinking it was going to be some ultra-rare legendary.

With that out of the way, it is now Ash versus Cameron. Like I said before, I have a feeling this is going to be the end of the line for Ash in the Unova league.

Claimed by me!

Only decent battle in what is probably the worst League in the anime's history.

Signature Credit: The Comet
    My Tumblr

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567