I've spent hours upon hours searching the net for printable lists of the various expansions, all the cards, hidden/special cards, etc. I came across at least 3-4 threads here on Serebii, all from years past, but still just as relevent to todays needs.

In an attempt to help out fellow collectors that may wish to print out check lists. Below is some information on where to get those checklists, to help you out.. instead of desperately searching for the little lists they put in the deck boxes. :P

More Recent Expansions

If you click on this link, it takes you to the official site. There, you click on the expansion you want a checklist for. Once on the information page, you will see a list of options on the left hand side of the screen. The bottom option is the checklist, which is printable. However, the official site only has these checklists for the most recent expansions.

If you're looking for a printable checklist for the older expansions, I highly suggest this site:

DJ's Printable Checklists

It is handmade, but they print out great and are 99% accurate.. listing both the normal cards and the extras. (unlike the official site checklists)

Hopefully this research will help out the next person who is somewhat new to the community and is searching for a way to record which cards they have from each expansion.

Good luck and thanks for reading~!