Thread: Play Pokemon: Badge case not appearing?

Hybrid View

Default Play Pokemon: Badge case not appearing?

Every tuesday I go to a pokemon TCG league in my city to play the TCG game... And they said about how I can order a badge case on pokemon.com... But I seem to be having trouble finding it. I go to my pokemon.com account but it says I never played in any leagues, even though I've been there for over 2 years now! Can someone tell me how to order a badge case...?

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

They might have entered your P!P ID wrong for some reason. The best thing I could recomend is to go to your account on pokemon.com and click on where it says "What if I didn't participate in this league, or my participation is not listed?" and follow the steps on there.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    They might have entered your P!P ID wrong for some reason. The best thing I could recomend is to go to your account on pokemon.com and click on where it says "What if I didn't participate in this league, or my participation is not listed?" and follow the steps on there.

I did that and it didn't help at all. What's even worse is that when I went to the league to get help, the league leader claimed Pokemon.com deleted everyone's info and won't let her enter any more in. Grrr....

When a new league cycle begins (ie: Unova -> Unova 2), league rosters are wiped to encourage leaders and players to keep their Player IDs and such. Because of this, as a player, always have your P!P/POP ID number when going to an event. It shouldn't be hard to get your badge case still, but you'd likely have to wait until the Castelia season to get it assuming you can get this fixed asap.
    Pokémon Tournament & League Organizer in Hawaii

Yup, happens to me all the time, which is why if you check the pop on pokemon for my area you won't find my name you'll just find "Not Opted Into Rankings" and I've had mine re done 3-4 years ago *sigh* I gotta ask him to fix that sometime.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).