Default New Team For International Tourney

I am currently gathering this team

Umbreon
    Garchomp
    Lapras
    Schuckle
    Metagross
    Lucario

i wanna know good movesets. i also personally think this team needs inprovement. i dont know much about physical/special etc.. attacks and pokemon, so can you guys help me? like good movesets, and i feel like my team is redundant. anyone got tips?

It does need improvement. Garchomp and Shuckle do not belong on the same team, ever. You have a significant Ground weakness and no resist, same with Fighting. Terrakion will murder you after Garchomp dies to a random Ice Beam or something, and Conkeldurr laughs at just about everything you throw at it.

Oh, you're also missing EVs, Natures, items, descriptions, moves, and pretty much everything else.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    It does need improvement. Garchomp and Shuckle do not belong on the same team, ever. You have a significant Ground weakness and no resist, same with Fighting. Terrakion will murder you after Garchomp dies to a random Ice Beam or something, and Conkeldurr laughs at just about everything you throw at it.

Oh, you're also missing EVs, Natures, items, descriptions, moves, and pretty much everything else.
    lol i know i am missing all of that stuff because i wanna know decent movesets for these pokemon. and i'd rather have garchomp over shuckle, so whats a good replacement for schuckle? also, is terakion banned from tourney? anyone also know if i should switch out metagross with a purely psychich type

lol i know i am missing all of that stuff because i wanna know decent movesets for these pokemon.
    That's the thing, the mods will lock your thread without this stuff.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

aah i see. than i shall return at a later date when i have aquired this info! Farewell!

Yeah, you do need "all that stuff" for this to be legal. Sorry!