Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [RP]Realix Academy[RP]

Monifa Carson | [x]
    Girls’ Dorm - Room 10

Monifa wasn’t aware of when she dozed off. She only realized it when Plush shook her awake and she felt how tired she was. Not feeling the strong rays of the sun come through the glass, she figured the sun had set or was close to setting. Her stomach complained as well. It wanted the food she had neglected to give it upon their return to the room and so indulged herself with sandwiches, while Ultros, Plush, and Baba were given their daily ration of a particular mix of Pokémon food. Once the meals were finished, Monifa took to grooming each of them thoroughly. Grooming was always a time when her Pokémon could relax, and bond. Plush was always the most difficult one out of the three to groom, considering her bulk and the amount of fluff. Monifa had to take care in running her fingers through the soft coat in order to make sure she had gotten rid of any tangles and debris. She knew the texture of Plush’s coat well enough to identify any abnormalities by touch. Despite Ultros and Baba being much easier to groom, she still took just as much care and time with them.

Afterwards, it was Monifa’s turn to unwind and she did so in the spa-like warmth of the bathtub. Her head was nestled in her folded arms as she replayed the week’s events in her mind. She debated on whether or not to call home and tell her parents about what happened on the first day. Lying to her parents was never her thing. They will want to know at some point, but it doesn’t have to be now. Besides, I can just exclude that bit of info for the time being. I don't want them worrying.

Monifa reached out and felt the about floor for something until her fingers brushed the item she was searching for. Despite not being able to see it, she held it in the palm of one hand and traced its heart-shaped contour with the other. She didn’t like the idea of leaving the stone around her Pokémon. What if it affected them like it did the Vibrava and the other Pokémon that attacked? The possibilities that question presented unnerved her a bit and made her keep the stone close even more.

After I attend my classes, I’ll give it to one of the teachers. Hopefully, they’ll know what to do with it. Monifa stayed in the tub a little while longer until the heat gradually began to subside, prompting her to drain the water and get dressed for the night. She opted for one of the many oversized shirts her father had given her. At least it use to be oversized. Where the shirt's hem touched her leg, she guessed either she grew or the shirt shrunk.

“You guys ready to turn in?” Monifa asked after she exited the bathroom with the aid of her stick. Ultros was the only one to respond with a noise of affirmation. The only response she received from Plush and Baba were soft snores. “Guess they were tired, especially Plush.” Ultros grunted critically and Monifa could only shake her head. “Good night big guy.” The Gallade replied softly, but the rustling of the covers drowned it out as Monifa buried herself underneath the sheets.

The day turned out to have held more surprises than she, and probably everyone, anticipated. An attack of dragons…it was still something she had difficulty wrapping her head around. What caused the Pokémon to rampage in the first place? Would that be the only attack or would there be more? Was someone behind the attack? That questioned reminded her of earlier in the day when she was linked with Ultros. He wouldn’t turn away from the window because of that black figure in the distance. Who or what was it?

I’ll tell one of the teachers everything I know tomorrow and see what they make of it. It probably wasn’t anything at all. Just an overactive imagination. With that, Monifa drifted off to sleep.

Lucas Serenes and Lucia Ashford
    Trainer's Courtyard

Once the group finished eating Justin had said his goodbye and left, "Ya, we'll see you later Justin." Lucas had called to him as he left.

Lucas and Lucia had spent the rest of the day trying to help clean up the mess caused by the attack, they had also seen the two girls from earlier helping out as well but didn't get the chance to talk to them.

By the time they were done it was getting close to time for the students to return to their dorms, so Lucas and Lucia went as far as they could together until it was time to head to their respective dorms.

"Well, this wasn't what I had in mind for a first day but hopefully things will get back to normal soon. Get a good sleep you two." Lucia told Lucas and Riolu before heading to her dorm with Pichu.

"We will, good night!" Lucas called back before he and Riolu set off to their dorm.

Lucia Ashford
    Girl's Dorm, Room 125

When Lucia and Pichu walked into their room they both let out a sigh of exhaustion, "Today sure took a lot out of us didn't it." Lucia stated, "Pichu." Pichu replied with a simple nod.

Lucia had stopped for a moment to look at the picture of Lucas, herself and their two Pokemon. She smiled a bit saying out loud "I hope those two are gonna be alright." referring to Lucas and Riolu of course.

Lucia quickly changed out of her clothes and put on a white t-shirt with dark blue sweat pants, by the time she was done changing she saw that Pichu had already fallen asleep on the bed. This caused Lucia to chuckle a bit before she herself laid down on the bed, resting her head beside where Pichu was before saying, "Good night Pichu." and drifting off to sleep.

Lucas Serenes
    Boy's Dorm, Room 150

Once Lucas and Riolu made it to their room, Lucas had changed into a white t-shirt and light blue sweat pants, when he had changed out of his clothes he looked to see Riolu staring up at the photo of himself and Lucas they had left on the dresser. Lucas walked up beside Riolu and admired it with him saying, "That was a long time ago when we took that picture."

Lucas and Riolu headed up to the bed where Lucas stated out loud, "We've been together for so long, up until now I never would thought I'd have to put you of all Pokemon in a pokeball."

"Rio....", Riolu had replied worriedly, prompting Lucas to merely smile as he reached out petting Riolu on the head telling him, "I'll be all right, I know you'll still be with me in spirit, right?" Riolu quickly nodded excitedly in response saying, "Rio!"

They both soon after laid down next to each other in the bed, with Riolu cuddling up next to Lucas, who simply chuckled and said, "Good night Riolu." before they both quickly fell asleep.

(OoC: This was good timing for a wrap up, because I was having trouble coming up with something to post.)

Elizabeth Green and Johnathan Jones
    Dining Hall

After having a meal with their newly made friends Johnathan and Elizabeth left the dining hall. As they left, Johnathan noticed that Hedge looked at Silence as they left.

"See ya tomorrow Beth!" Johnathan said as he went off back to the Boys Dormitary.

"Goodbye." Elizabeth gave a small wave as he left then went off to the Girls Dormitary.

Johnathan Jones
    Boys Dormitary, Room 052

Man, I'm beat. Guess I'll turn in early. Johnathan thought to himself as he walked to his room. As he entered the room, he took his hat off and put it on the table. He took Firefly and Rocksteady out of their Pokeballs and fed them along with Hedge. Johnathan made his own food for his Pokemon out of berries and other foods. Being a rancher, he had a ton of resources on the ranch to make his own food for the Pokemon, but here on Realix he wasn't so sure.

As his Pokemon ate he undressed and changed into simple white pajamas. When Hedge finished, he climbed up on top of a dresser and went to sleep. For some reason, Hedge didn't care about how comfortable where he slept was; instead he always slept at the highest possible place he could, and since the dresser was the tallest thing in the room, its where he chose to sleep.

"Goodnight guys." Johnathan said while yawning. Rocksteady gave a small grunt and laid down on the floor (from Johnathan's experience, Rock types didn't really need beds since they were made of hard materials, so hard surfaces didn't really bother them), while Firefly jumped up on the bed.

Johnathan sighed and smiled. "Alright, you can sleep with me tonight. But you know you can't do this forever, especially since yer gonna be a Rapidash one day, right?" Firefly made a small noise to indicate she understood and curled up next to him. As Johnathan laid in bed and tried to fall alseep, he looked at the egg sitting in its incubator on the desk. I wonder what Pokemon is in that egg...

Elizabeth Greene
    Girls Domitary, Room 070

Elizabeth entered her room and took out her Pokemon. After feeding them she proceeded to groom Leo and Aries. Libra normally went with what Elizabeth but grooming her was where she drew the line. Libra preferred to groom herself, and got mad at Elizabeth when she tried to grrom her. Though she didn't like it, Libra did a good enough job on her own so Elizabeth let her do it herself.

When she content with her work, she returned her Pokemon to their balls and changed into her nightgown to go to sleep. She wondered if she would ever compete against the silent girl, or perhaps work with her as a team. After all, she was a Coordinator as well. And what about the Dragons assulting the courtyard? Something about that just didn't sit well with Elizabeth, there was no doubt in her mind that there was more to it. Slowly, as her thoughts about the day ran through her head, she drifted off to sleep.

Sergio Valentine
    Boys Dormitary, Room 051

Sergio returned to his room just after sunset angry. He hadn't gotten to battle even one time the entire day! Well, except for when he caught that Haxorus. Sergio easily considered that the highlight of the day. In fact, he was fairly upset that the attack ended so quickly. His one chance at a battle was interrupted for seemingly no reason at all. In the end, the fact the dragons attacked in the first place didn't bother him, it was that they left so early.

Sergio had snuck seme food from the Dining Hall to feed to his Pokemon. He had gotten a chance to go in there at one point and thought the food was so good that it'd just be unfair if his Pokemon didn't get to eat it too. His Pokemon were used to being fed whatever Sergio could find, but were happy this time that Sergio had gotten them something they actually really liked.

Sergio returned his Pokemon and took off his clothes except for his boxers, then climbed into bed. He was eager to go to sleep and wake up so he'd have another chance of finding someone to battle tomorrow.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Keith Weston
    Dining hall

Keith finished eating with his new friends. After he finished, he cleaned his plate, and sat back down, chatting with his friends.
    "I think i'll turn in now. Night guys. Rose." Keith patted his shoulder after saying Roses name, and the little bird flew and perched on his, nuzzling his cheek.

Boys' Dormitory, room 12

After Keith arrived to his room, he could hear people upstairs and walking by talking, so he note of the thin walls. He took his flatbill off, threw it on the dresser and he hung his varsity jacket up.

He used the bathroom, then changed into a white tshirt and some shorts. He jumped into bed, turned the light out and rolled over. He could hear Rose flapping around, then he felt her come and lay on his leg.

Th next morning, Keith jumped up, Brushed his teeth, changed into a tshirt and jeans. Made up his bed, and as he was putting on his bootd, Rose finally woke up. She flew around the room, and landed on the windowsill. Gage grabbed his hat put it on and went outside with Rose perched on his head.

Trainers courtyard

Keith was walking around noticing the damage, but seeing how it was repaired some.
    He saw Samantha and walked over, with Rose flying before him, getting to her before Keith.
    "Good morning Samantha!" Keith said walking up.
    "Ad you can tell, Rose must like you alot. Hey, I was about to go get breakfast, wanna join us?"Keith offered

((OOC: So if yall havnt noticed already, Rose is pretty important character to Keith. (: ))
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Marina yawned, "Its getting late, let's go back"
    Shay nodded silently.
    "Well, see you", Drew left, his back faced towards them.
    "Jerk"
    Marina laughed quietly, "Lets go!"

The two strode towards the girls' dorm, talking to each other.
    "As I said before, I don't want to be here", Shay finished firmly as they were in front of her room.
    "Then get yourself expelled, but anyway, good night", before Shay had a chance to respond, Marina ran to her room, her Zorua struggling to catch up to her.
    "She's always complaining, Rua!" Marina panted.
    'Eh, what can you expect? I mean, no one would want to be forced to come here', her Zorua panted beside her, talking to her through her by Telepathy.
    Just as Rua finished her sentence, Marina collided on her door before she flung it open.

"Well, better get prepared to sleep. You too", Marina added as she headed to the bathroom.
    In response her Zorua yawned.

Spoiler:- Credit:

After eating the delicious meal provided by the school, Alex hung out with Eva for a bit, before heading off to his dorm to get some sleep before the big day of first classes tomorrow.

Alex Caverly
    Dorm Room

"Alrighty, let's get some sleep." Alex mumbled to himself. He brushed his teeth and showered before bed, before laying down in his bed. "Hopefully tomorrow will be an easy day." Alex thought to himself. He knew school was supposed to be hard, but usually the teachers lenient on the forst week of school, where the main focus is getting to know one another, and setting class expectations, etc.

The only real worry Alex had, was the competition. He knew to be one of the best trainers at the school, he would have to have the best Pokemon. His Pokemon weren't the best out there, but they were all he had. Alex groaned a bit as he turned over in his bed, and covered his body with a blanket.

"I'll start worrying tomorrow....I should probably get some rest." He mumbled, as he shut his eyes, trying to doze off.

Roxy Lockhearte and Demeitra Hansen
    Girls Dorm- Room 100 & 200

Roxy's alarm began buzzing loudly to wake her up at 7 AM since class starts at 8 AM. Roxy needed time to go through her morning routines and then take time to choose and outfit. "Time to start the day, Raini!" Roxy exclaimed joyfully as she hopped out of bed and rushed into the restroom. After Roxy brushed her teeth and washed her face, she came to her bedroom and found Raini still asleep. "Raini! Get up now!" Roxy scolded.

Raini flailed off of the bed and onto the floor. "Lup lup lup!" Raini shouted angrily.

"I gave you a chance to wake up peacefully without me having to yell at you, but you didn't listen! So you drove me to this," Roxy explained to Raini. "Now get into your Pokeball," she said as she returned him to his Pokeball.

Roxy then began to scower her dresser looking for an outfit to wear today, the first day of classes. "Gotta find the right outfit for today!" Roxy exclaimed to herself in a panicked tone.

Meanwhile, Demeitra just rolled out of bed with her hair a mess and her eyes tired. "Ugh, I hate mornings!" Dema shouted in anger. She dragged her feet into the restroom and began washing up for the day.

She walked out of the restroom looking not as horrified by the new day and a bit more enthusiastic. She grabbed a white T-shirt and put on a black long-sleeved shirt with a black short skirt with black tights underneath. She wore black knee-length boots and a black bow in her hair.

Roxy came out of her room wearing a purple tank top with a Pikachu on it and bright red jeans with purple heels with a long red scarf around her neck. She also wore two red bows on each side of her hair.

Dema met Roxy at the end of the hallway and they headed to the elevator. "Your dressed so...darkly," Roxy commented.

"It's my favorite color. I see your working those bright colors...gross," Dema commented in disgust.

Justin Metrix
    Boys Dorm- Room 100

Justin woke up screaming, crying and sweating from his usual nightmares. They were usually him reliving the death of his best friend, he has had them every night since her death. "Well, at least its over for now..." he whispered as went to the restroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

He came out and began to dress himself for the first official day of classes. He put on the a white long-sleeved V-neck and a pear of grey jeans. He had grey converse on to match his color scheme of today. He grabbed his backpack and headed out the door and down the elevator.

Roxy Lockhearte, Demeitra Hansen, and Justin Metrix
    Trainer's Courtyard

Roxy and Demeitra were walking down the courtyard when Just came up to both of them to finally talk to them. "Hey, you are two girls who were battling before the whole wild Pokemon attack, right?" Justin asked curiously.

"Yeah, and you're that crazy stalker perve that was staring at me in the Dining Hall yesterday. For your information, that's not the way to win a girl over. That's just creepy and gross," Dema responded rudely.

"Don't listen to her, she's just like a Cacnea. She's spiny and hurtful at first, but once you get to know her she's cute and cuddly," Roxy commented in her usual ditz tone.

"You did not just compare me to a Cacnea!" Dema exclaimed in annoyance.
    "Anyways...my name is Justin Metrix. I plan on being a grand trainer someday," Justin introduced himself.

"Well, my name is Roxy Lockhearte! My dream is to become the top coordinator in the world!" Roxy introduced. "And that is Demeitra Hansen, the future best breeder in the world!" she continued.

"Yeah, what the dumb girl said," Dema added.

"Let's all head to class together" Roxy suggested.

The three of them walked into the back door of the Realix Academy Main Building and went down the hall to Room 101 where the fist class will take place.

Various students were there, but the teacher stood at the front of the room at his front desk. It was the same man who had helped Justin back during the Dragon attack. He was tall with red hair wearing a suit and a top hat that were green. His face expressed authority and power.

Roxy and Dema took two seats in the back row of the classroom, Justin then took the seat that wast next to Dema. "Looks like that Justin kid is gonna hang around with us today," Dema whispered annoyed.

"I know, isn't it great? I'm glad to make new friends!" Roxy exclaimed happily.
    Credit to Lynchy

Alex Caverly
    Dorm Room

Alex rolled out of bed, half-awake, and let out a yawn. He wasn't exactly keen on getting up at 7 in the morning, and class starting at 8. He took a nice, hot shower before eating breakfast, and getting ready. He put a grey hoodie, jeans, and slipped on his signature , silver watch. He packed his stuff in his backpack, and attached his Pokemon to his belt, wich was hidden under his hoodie. With everything ready to go, he left his room and headed down the elevator to go to his first class.

Room 101
    First Class of the Day

Alex walked into the class room casually, hoping not to stick out. Some students were already in the classroom. Alex walked down the aisles, and found a place somewhat near the back, but not all the way, as he didn't want to seem like some sort of loner. He put his stuff down and glanced around. He didn't want to make any unnecessary enemies, so he tried to avoid making any ort of awkward eye contact with anyone, hoping not to create some sort of heated rivalry.

He looked to the front and saw the teacher, who was wearing a suit with a top hat. "Kind of an odd thing to wear for teacher..." Thought Alex, noting the odd top hat. Alex sat back in a laid back manner, and tried to get comfy before class started, and glanced occasionally at the door as students came in.

Monifa Carson | [x]
    Classroom 101 – Pokémon Basic Battling

Monifa and her small group were just finishing breakfast when it was near time for class. Plush and Baba were returned to their balls before they left the cafeteria so it was just Ultros escorting her. She opted to keep her hat in the small backpack she carried. The morning’s temperature turned out to be a bit chilly for her, but not enough to warrant a long sleeve shirt. With Ultros’ help, she opted for a pink tank top covered by a hooded jacket of pink, purple, and white. Like always, she made sure to keep the shades over her eyes. However, before she could head to her first lesson Monifa had to make a detour by the office. Receiving a blind student wasn’t something that happened everyday so she needed to check to see if they had gotten the paperwork concerning her condition. The secretary couldn’t hide the sympathy or curiosity in her voice as she pulled open the file cabinet that held Monifa’s records.

“Are you sure you’ll be alright?” the woman asked, her voice drawing near. “Would you like me to get one of the other students to escort you to class?”

“No ma’am,” Monifa responded with a kind smile. “My friend Ultros here is my guide. There’s a statement that should have been sent with my transcript about him.” Papers crinkled lightly as the woman rapidly went through them. The amount of time it was taking the woman to sort through the small stack made Monifa wonder if the papers had either gotten lost or weren’t sent.

“Ah here it is.” The paper made a small ‘shh’ sound as the secretary withdrew it from the folder. “You are indeed right dear. Permission has been given to you that will allow your Gallade to be out of his ball in the hall—oh, it rhymed!” A light chortle flew from the woman’s mouth. Monifa smiled politely. Ultros rolled his eyes. “In the hall and classroom.” She heard the paper slide back into the folder. “Honestly, I don’t believe anyone was really expecting someone…who was uh…”

“Blind,” Monifa put in, knowing the woman was having trouble selecting words that wouldn’t offend her. Most people didn’t want to say the word, like it was vile and offensive. It is what she is. “It’s okay. Thanks for checking that for me. I just wanted to be sure it was okay. I’ll still try not to have my Pokémon out too much…just to be fair.” The woman merely nodded before handing Monifa a slip of paper detailing her special permission. After inquiring about a few other things, Monifa finally left the office. Just outside the door she fished through the pockets of her blue cargo pants until she came across Ultros’ ball.

“I know you don’t want to go in your ball, but I do want to stand by what I said,” she told him. Like usual, Ultros wasn't happy about Monifa's decision. He grudgingly gave a response that he understood and in a flash he disappeared inside his ball. Extending her white stick, Monifa headed down the hall in search of her class.

The search turned out to be much more difficult than she thought it would have been. On more than one occasion she wanted to call out Ultros again, but she was determined to find the class herself. Thankfully, the numbers on the small panels beside the classroom doors stood out slightly in relief, which allowed her to feel the numbers’ contours. Before long she managed upon the right room and walked in cautiously.

“Hey, watch it!” someone snapped when Monifa’s stick touched the leg of their chair.

“Sorry about that guy. Just trying to find a place to sit,” Monifa responded as she tried for another seat. From the amount of chattering, Monifa guessed many students had yet to arrive so she should be able to find something.

“There are eight rows of desks,” an authoritative voice called from the front of the room. Monifa knew that statement was aimed at her. “Counting from the front, you are currently standing at the sixth.” After thanking the teacher, she counted the desks with her stick until she reached the first row. “No one’s seated there.” Monifa nodded and felt for the chair. Upon finding it, she slid it out and seated herself.

She released a sigh as she settled in. Man…I’ll be glad when I can finally navigate this place with ease.

Lucia Ashford
    Girl's Dorm, Room 125

Lucia woke up to the sound of her alarm at 7 AM, having only an hour to prepare for class she quickly went to brush her teeth and got changed into a dark blue t-shirt, a light blue hoodie, light blue pants, and finally a Gracidea flower accessory in her hair.

Once she was ready to set out for her first class, she looked over to Pichu, who was sitting on the bed waiting for her.

Lucia took out Pichu's pokeball and looked at her for a moment, the two then smiled and nodded to each other before Lucia called Pichu into the pokeball. Once she did that Lucia looked at the pokeball for a moment before saying, "Let's hope Lucas can handle this as well as I can."

Lucas Serenes
    Boy's Dorm, Room 150

Lucas had woken up a little before 7 AM, he looked to see Riolu was waking up as well. Lucas had brushed his teeth and put on a black t-shirt, black dress pants and his long black scarf, finally he put on his pendant, which contained a picture of himself and Riolu several years ago.

After getting dressed he looked at the picture in his pendant then to Riolu and then to the pokeball he was about to put Riolu in. Lucas and Riolu stared into each others eyes for a moment until Riolu nodded his head to Lucas to tell him it's all right. Lucas then noticed the scarf Riolu was wearing, which was a present he had given him years ago.

"Riolu...can I borrow that scarf from you? Maybe if I hold onto it it'll let me know you're still with me." Lucas asked Riolu, who looked at his scarf for a moment before taking it off and handing it to Lucas.

Once Lucas took the scarf from Riolu he looked at it for a moment and then looked back to Riolu. After a moment Lucas let out a long reluctant sigh and slowly raised the pokeball in front of Riolu and told him "This is just another hardship for us both isn't it?" to which Riolu nodded in response.

At that moment Lucas recalled Riolu into the pokeball and watched as his best friend disappeared into it.

After standing there looking at the pokeball for a few minutes Lucas exited the room and headed out to his class.

Trainer's Courtyard - Classroom 101

When Lucas and Lucia met up on the way to class Lucia noticed right away that Riolu wasn't with him and asked "So you managed to go through with it, how are you holding up?"

Lucas sighed in response before telling her "For a moment I felt like I pointed a gun at him. I have his scarf with me so I can be reminded he's still there, but I'm still not used to this."

Lucia put her hand on Lucas' shoulder and told him "You two are strong. I know you'll be able to pull through while we're here."

Once the two had made it to the classroom they sat around the middle of the room next to each other and watched as other students entered.

Lucia had noticed Justin walk into the room with the two girls from yesterday and watched as they took their seats next to each other in the back of the room.

"Hey look, it's Justin and those two from yesterday." Lucia told Lucas as she happily waved to them.
    Last edited by Andydemon; 28th December 2012 at 10:11 AM.

Classroom 101- Basic Battle

Justin noticed Lucas and Lucia were in the classroom and Lucia was waving towards him and his new friends. "Hi guys" Justin exclaimed as he waved back. "Those are two cool trainers named Lucas and Lucia. Lucas had helped me during the Dragon attack yesterday," Justin explained to the two girls.

"Hi you guys! My name is Roxy Lockhearte! It's nice to meet you!" Roxy shouted from across the room to Lucas and Lucia. Mr.Higgins from the front of the room gave Roxy a glare that made her sink in her seat. Clearly, he expected everyone to behave and not shout across the room. "I felt like he was glaring into my soul," Roxy whispered timidly.

"Ugh, great more people! I can barely tolerate the ditz next to me, I can't imagine being stuck with all these other people all day!" Dema exclaimed annoyed. She then looked to Roxy as she received the glare from the professor. "Ha! Finally someone can shut that big mouth of hers," Dema said with a chuckle. Then Demeitra received a glare from the teacher but she just rolled her eyes.

"Keep acting like that and you'll only have two friends Demeitra," Justin told her with a serious tone.

"Well there are two things you need to know. First of all, you aren't my friend. We just met and you decided to follow us around. Secondly, I didn't even ask for Roxy to be my friend. She just followed me around like a lost and annoyingly stupid Lillipup!" Dema exclaimed rudely to Justin.

"Well aren't you just a big old bucket of sunshine. You know, you're a rude person" Justin insulted.

"Thank you, captain obvious. If you don't like it that get the hell away from me," she told him as she crossed her arms.

"I'm guessing you're one of those people who push everyone away because they have had a tragic past, right?" Justin questioned.

"Hey! You don't even know me! You have no right to judge me!" Dema exclaimed angrily.

"Alright you guys, stop arguing! We aren't here to squabble like children," Roxy scolded both of them.

"I am gonna rip his head off his body if he keeps that crap up!" Dema stated angrily clenching her fists.

"Switch seats with me Demeitra," Roxy told her.

"Gladly," she responded.

Roxy and Demeitra switched seats, leaving Roxy in between both Justin and Demeitra.
    Credit to Lynchy

Eva Mono
    School Grounds; Day 1

Eva and Alex hung out a bit more for the rest of the day. They had a pretty good time, despite the lack of much on campus.

After saying their goodbyes, Eva returned to her room and fell asleep.

Jack Buster and Eva Mono
    Boy's Dorm room 82, Girl's Dorm Room 192

Jack continued to sleep mostly peacefully in his room.

Eva returned to her room. She found the bathroom and brushed her teeth before setting her alarm, changing into a nightgown her mom insisted she packed, and going to sleep.

The next day

Since he fell asleep very early the previous day, Jack woke up around three in the morning. He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth before getting dressed. He wore his usual black clothes with his Absol-hair jacket. There was still plenty of time until school started when he finished getting ready, so he sat down on his bed and listened to his iPod and kept an eye on his alarm clock until it was time to leave. He grabbed his bag, double-checked that Oddball was still in his ball, and left to class when the time came.

Eva woke up a bit later, about an hour before school started. She took a slow shower and got dressed quickly. She wore a green dress today. She was done only a couple of minutes before school started and had to run to class.

1st Day of class

Because he was ready so early, Jack was one of the first students in class. A quick look at his schedule revealed it to be Basic Battling class with Mr. Higgens. Jack liked battling, so he took a seat in the front row and ignored the other students.

Eva arrived just two minutes before class started. A scan revealed three people of interest-the teacher, her cousin Jack, and Alex sitting near the back- along with a small group of people yelling at each other. The teacher looked kind of old, but had a top hat so there must be something eccentric about him, at least Eva thought so. The only other people she's ever seen with top hats were magicians, and they are eccentric. Jack was sitting near the front, what a teacher's pet. Eva decided to hurry up to the seat next to Alex so at least she would be near someone she has talked to before.

"Hey, Alex," she greeted as she sat down.

Basic Battle-Class 101
    Shay and Drew

Shay sat at her seat sullenly, sulking, "I can't believe I'm still here!"
    Drew smirked, "That just shows how unconfident you are at battling"
    Shay glared at the black haired male icily, "Excuse me, I beat you and you won the Silver Conference!"
    Drew snorted before retorting back, "If Daini didn't go insane, I would have won!"
    They glared at each other.

After a moment of silence, their bickering started again:
    "At least I don't use that much hair gel!" Shay deliberately insulted, directing it to his beloved hair.
    "At least I don't sleep as much as a Snorlax!" Drew threw back, actually insulted by her last remark.
    The teacher glared at them as a warning.
    Shay glared back, feeling very irritated and annoyed.
    "You know, you're going to get a detention if you keep that up", Drew commented dryly.
    Shay rolled her emerald eyes, not caring.
    "Oh well, it seems like we're not the only ones making a drama scene", Drew shrugged, the comment directed at the small squabbling group.
    "Whatever. And why am I sitting next to you, again?" Shay questioned, narrowing her eyes at him.
    "Because I want to", was his reply.
    Shay groaned.

"I hope Marina remembered to keep Rua in her Poke Ball", Shay shook her head, suddenly remembering one of the school rules which she easily forgot about.
    "Knowing her, probably", Drew sighed.
    "I wonder if we're gonna introduce ourselves, if we are, I ain't gonna introduce myself", Shay pondered, thinking of ways on how to avoid it.
    Drew shrugged and then looked at his Xtranciever, "Oh look, class is about to start"
    "Yay!" Shay commented sarcastically, "Actually, whatever. I'm gonna sleep. Don't disturb me, kay?"
    Drew sweatdropped and facepalmed, "The teacher is going to notice, idiot"
    "Whatever. I need to sleep", with that, Shay fell asleep. ignoring Drew's warnings.
    As if I care, was her last thought before drifting back to sleep.

Classroom 101 - Basic Battle

Lucas smiled to seeing Justin wave back to them, but flinched upon hearing Roxy's sudden shout out to them.

Lucia simply laughed awkwardly in response as she said to herself "Well she sure is cheerful isn't she."

The two then simply listened as Justin argued with the other girl Demeitra, with Lucas clutching Riolu's blue scarf in his hand as they did so.

Once the argument ceased Lucia noticed Lucas looking uneasy and asked "Are you all right Lucas?"

"I'm fine, it's just that other girl scares me a little that's all." Lucas told her in response, making sure Demeitra didn't hear him say that.

Lucia looked to Demeitra for a moment and then turned to Lucas saying "I know what you mean. Just don't let anything she says get to you all right?"

Lucas simply nodded to her in response and merely opened his pendant to look at the photo of himself and Riolu inside.

Dema sat in her seat still clenching her fists in anger and occasionally glaring over at Justin. What right does he have to come in here criticizing me? He thinks he has got me all figured out, but he doesn't even know me! That rat bastard! Dema wasn't the person you'd want to have as enemy, she was very fond of revenge and holding a grudge.

Roxy sighed in frustration as she looked back at Demeitra angry at Justin's assumptions over her and Justin annoyed at the way Demeitra behaves with other people. "I wish we could all just get a long..." Roxy sighed once again.

That's when the bell rang signaling that it was time for the first class to begin and Mr.Higgins closed the door to his classroom. "Welcome students!" Higgins began his introduction of his class. "All of you are gifted trainers which is why you have been invited here. But just because you have a gift with either coordinating, battling or breeding, but that doesn't mean you know how to use that gift to its full potential" Higgins continued. "In this class you will learn the basics about battling, practice battling and learn about the various types of different battles we have here" Higgins added.

"Now let's start off today with a battle demonstration," Higgins finished as he clapped his hands and the left walls of the classroom opened up to reveal an open field. Then a battle field extended out onto the field from the classroom floor and there was a fully functional battle field. Now there a battle could be held and the class was there to watch. "Okay, I'll need two volunteers," Higgins said to the group of students. "We will have a single battle demonstration, open to anyone to participate," Higgins added.

Roxy's eyes lit up as she got excited to watch the battles. Even though Roxy wasn't trainer to compete in the various battling leagues, she knew that she could incorporate other trainers' battling techniques into her contests. So whenever a battle was nearby she would stay to observe and see what she could learn.

Justin layed back in his seat and fixated his eyes onto the battle field, ready to learn things he could use in his battles for future league participations.

Dema rolled her eyes and looked towards the battle field. She didn't think she would learn much of anything useful for breeding, but she enjoyed being a skilled battler so she would observe to pick up battling strategies.
    Last edited by Mickmon95; 1st January 2013 at 7:22 PM.
    Credit to Lynchy

(OOC: I'll probably be a bit short on the word limit, sorry)

Jack Buster
    Battling Class

Jack watched boredly as other students entered the class. His cousin came in just before the bell and set by some boy near the back. There was also a group of students that got into a fight over something. Every student in their first year at the school seemed to be here, not that that was a massive number since it was an exclusive school.

None of it involved or interested him too much, so Jack just sat in one of the seats. Earphones went up under his shirt and were covered by the sides of his hood. Some music was playing to help block out the surrounding noises, not that it could help too much. When the teacher moved to the door and he saw the other students turning their attention to him, Jack switched the iPod in his pocket off and took out the earphones.

The teacher, Mr. Higgins, talked about how they were all gifted, but don't use it to the fullest.

"Now let's start off today with a battle demonstration." Jack perked upon hearing that. Then he was even more surprised when a wall opened up to reveal a battle field.

"I volunteer," Jack said excitedly.

(OOC: Well technically we need a paragraph and I'm reading well over six sentences, it shouldn't matter if they aren't split into six lines.)

Lucas Serenes

Once Lucas heard the bell ring he closed up his pendant and centered his focus on the teacher.

Both Lucas and Lucia listened intently as Mr. Higgins spoke about how everyone there was gifted and how they would learn the basics about battling.

The two then watched in amazement as the room suddenly changed to make way for a battle field.

"I knew we were probably gonna end up battling in a class like this at some point but I wasn't expecting that." Lucia quietly commented.

After Higgins asked for volunteers the two began to think it over for a moment until one of the classmates had volunteered.

Lucas then took a deep breath before nervously saying "I would like to volunteer."

Drew sat there, not paying attention as the latter student of the two students seemed to hesitate before volunteering.
    Probably nervous, he thought as he hoped that the teacher didn't notice Shay napping.
    Two males, I wonder how strong they are...
    He glanced at the sleeping dark haired girl beside him who mumbled incoherently under her breath.
    "Oi, are you asleep or pretending?" he muttered gruffily, nudging her, causing her to slap his elbow away.

"Reshiram, five more minutes", she mumbled softly, half-awake.
    Drew sighed and roughly nudged her again.
    "I'm up!" she nearly shouted causing nearby students to look at her.
    "Is there something wrong, Miss Shay Kuroma?" the teacher asking, raising an eyebrow, almost seeming to dare her to defy him.
    Shay glared at Drew and forced a fake, sickly sweet smile, "No, there's absolutely nothing wrong"
    Mr Higgens stared at her before continuing the lesson.
    Shay scowled, her emerald eyes flaming with anger before turning around to glare frostily at Drew.
    'You're in for it, Black', she mouthed, scowling at him in obvious discontent.
    A sudden poke came from her right side.
    "Marina? I thought I told you to sit somewhere else so you can learn", she hissed quietly, aware of the glare that the teacher was sending her.
    The said girl poked her fingers sheepishly, "Sorry, Shay...it seemed really scary!"
    Shay facetabled and sighed, "I have nothing to say"
    Drew smirked before also recieving a glare from the teacher.
    "Geez, its gonna be a long day", he muttered, recieving a reluctant nod from Shay.

OoC: Sorry, I was away on vacation for a while.

Samantha Sparks and Silence Dogood
    Proceeding towards Battling Class

"Oh he- hey Keith... isn't it a nice day?" Samantha asked Keith, who just spoke to her. Silence pouted as she stood by, before nudging her.
    "Oh right! I- I almost forgot! Well! See you later!"

With that, Samantha dashed with Silence running along. Looks like the two made it just in time, a couple minutes before the teacher came in. With that, they grabbed their seats, side by side, before proceeding with class as the teacher, Mr. Higgins, entered.

This year was going to be a good one. Even though Samantha was shivering in fear, she was, in actual fact, eager.

Silence Dogood
    Battling Class

That Keith, what does he have that I don't? There's no way I'll throw my crossdressing away. Why am I wondering so much? Silence felt envy within him. Clearly he didn't know why or how. He then believed that he should focus on the current thing - lessons.

Two students volunteered. He set aside his thoughts about Keith or Samantha for a while and focused on this. He took out some notebook and paper, and began taking down notes. He was ready to analyse the trainers, their weaknesses and strengths, and most importantly, what not to do when battling them.

He took a glance at Samantha, blushed then turned back.
    Please help my dragons

Alex Caverly
    ClassRoom 101
    Basic Battling

"Hey Eva." Alex said, as he watched as Eva sat in the seat next to him. He gave her a smile, and then gave his attention to the front, where the teacher, Mr Higgens, was giving his opening speech. Alex expected the speech to be about finding our inner potential and whatnot, and he was turned out to be right. Mr. Higgens went on about how we the whole class was gifted in their own way, and they did not know how to harness the true potential in their abilities. Then, Mr Higgens did something that was rather unexpected. "Now let's start off today with a battle demonstration." He said. Alex gave a look of surprise. This was not something he was expecting, which was a battle to start of the class year. He had thought they would study somewhat into the mechanics of battling before going and doing a demonstration. "Okay, I'll need two volunteers," Higgins said to the group of students. "We will have a single battle demonstration, open to anyone to participate," Higgins added. Alex sat back in his seat, trying to hide and not stick out to be elected to battle.

Suddenly, two boys had volunteered themselves to participate. "Not good..." Alex thought to himself. "The person who loses may get a bad rep..." He added. The person that were to lose the battle, would hold the title of holding one of the first losses of the school year, and that wasn't something Alex was too keen on having. "So, who do you think will win?" Alex asked Eva. Alex observed the two trainers to try and single out anyone who had those 'alpha' traits, such as confidence. Those were the people who would usually win.

(OoC Just pretend like my characters had always been in the class, except Sergio. Its totally Sergio's nature to be late to the first day of class, and it is the essentially the only way to explain why he wouldn't volunteer to battle the moment he got the chance.)

Johnathan Jones and Elizabeth Greene
    Room 101 - Basic Battling

The day had so far been fairly uneventful for both Johnathan and Elizabeth. They both got up, ate breakfast, then made their way to the classroom. Both of them had comtemplated over volunteering to battle, but neither of them wanted to rush into it so quickly. It was best to watch others battle first before they did it themselves.

Johnathan took note of a girl sleeping as well as another girl and a boy arguing. Obviously they didn't care much about what the teacher had to say. Although to be honest Johnathan didn't care much either; he just wanted to watch those two guys fight already. The day so far had been pretty boring, and a Pokemon battle sounded like a good way to spice things up. He noticed Samantha and Silence sitting over on the other side of the room, and waved at them while the teacher wasn't looking.

Elizabeth watched in silence and listened. She had nothing to say to anyone worth saying in her opinion, so at the moment all she could do it watch and learn. She could use some polishing in her battling skills anyway.

~~~

Sergio Valentine
    Boys Domitary, Room 51

Sergio got of bed and stretched, then slowly climbed out of bed. Today seemed like a great day for Sergio, because he was certain today he'd get to battle someone. Surely at least one class would let him get into a battle for one reason or another, right?

Sergio was in a fairly happy mood; that is until he looked at the clock on the wall and realized class had started two minutes ago.

"OH %&$#!"

A Few Minutes Later...

Sergio dashed into the classroom, with his jacket only halfway on and his shoes untied. He had hoped he could get in without the teacher noticing, but of course he had made way too much noise for that to be possible.

The teacher looked up at Sergio then down at a checklist he had. "...Mr. Valentine, I presume? I was wondering where you were."

"Yeah, I ov-" Sergio began to explain but was cut off by the teacher.

"Overslept. Like I've never heard that one before. If you cannot get up early enough for class, I suggest you get an alarm clock Mr. Valentine." The teacher pointed over towards the several rows of desks in front of him. "Now if you will please take a seat, we can continue."

Tch, who does this guy think he is, talking to me like he's my dad or something? Despite being mad, he couldn't really think of anything else to do but go and find a place to sit.

He searched through the rows and found an empty seat. Only after sitting in it though did he realize that he had sat down right next to a familiar face.

"Looks like ya aren't used to waking up so early, huh?" Johnathan whispered to Sergio with a big grin on his face.

"Shut up," Sergio said as he slouched back in his chair and crossed his arms.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Demeitra Hansen, Roxy Lockhearte, and Justin Metrix
    Room 101- Basic Battling

Demeitra sat in her desk and scowled in anger as a student came in late to class. She wasn't too fond of those who didn't take there careers such as battling, coordinating or breeding seriously. She believed that one should put their entire focus and commitment into acheiving success at such goals. If I was the teacher I would've sent him out of my classroom after humiliating in front of his peers. I'd love to make dolts like that cry and crush their dreams. But those who don't take things seriously deserve to be treated that way. The only be to the best is to put your heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears into acheiving your dreams! Dema really just wanted to stand up at yell at the boy who came in late with profanity and all sorts of vile words, but she knew that would result in getting in trouble. She would not risk losing such an opportunity as attending one of the finest schools in all the lands. She just sighed and focused her attention back at the demonstration.

"Alright, both of you who volunteer come up to opposite sides of the battle field there on your left. You two will have a one-on-one single battle to start off the year. I expect it to be an entertaining and skillful demonstration for us all," Higgins told them. "Bring out your Pokemon and begin when you're ready," he finished off as he sat as his desk to take notes.

Roxy was off in a daydream about her future hopes and dreams. She dreamt of herself standing with her Piplup on stage in a gorgeous gown accepting the Grand Festival Cup that is made out of milk chocolate. She and Raini shared the trophy and smiled towards the crowd. But Roxy was awaken from her daydream by a falling out of her seat and onto the floor.

"Are you okay, Miss Lockhearte?" Higgins looked over at her from his desk with an annoyed look. "What happened that you ended up on the floor and are now currently wasting my time?" he asked sternly.

"I'm sorry Mr.Higgins, I seem to have fallen out of my chair out of excitement for battling," she said with a giggle. "I promise that it won't happen again, Mr.Higgins. I will do better to contain myself," she said fixing her hair and clothes as she sat back down in her chair.

"It was pretty mean of you to kick her out of her seat and onto the floor, Demeitra!" Justin scolded in a hushed voice.

"I was actually helping her out, stupid! She was daydreaming would've missed some quality experience she could use for her future contersts. I'll admit it was of a bit rash measures, but it was for her own benefit. It also help me let off some steam I would've used to punch you in the face," Dema replied angrily to Justin.

"It's okay guys! I'm fine and thank you Demeitra. I really do need to pay attention to improve my skills. So do what you must to get my attention, slap me if you must. Just don't let me miss out," Roxy exclaimed.

"See, she's fine with it. Now shut your hole Justin, before I shut the damn thing for you!" Dema hissed at him.

All three soon turned their attention back at the battle that was about to start and ceased all their bickering for now.
    Credit to Lynchy

Monifa Carson | [x]
    Classroom 101 – Basic Battling

As the clock moved closer to the start of the class, more and more students steadily trickled in. Monifa heard the chairs scrape as her peers seated themselves. The noise level rose as well and amongst it an argument ensued between a few students in the back. Maybe the students were still feeling a bit agitated from yesterday’s attack. Monifa herself felt rather okay. She had figured she would’ve been a little tired for her first day, but thankfully not. The first day was just as important as any other day and she wanted to be on her P’s and Q’s.

Before long the bell sounded and class was officially underway. The teacher shut the classroom’s door as he began speaking. Much good it did to close the door when there would be stragglers coming in. He broke down what the class would entail, despite the name of the class speaking for itself for the most part. Almost immediately after the man clapped his hands the floor began trembling. She could hear the whirring and soft whine of the gears that worked to perform the function initiated by the teacher. As the machine settled down, excited chatter took its place and she picked up that the open space before them had changed into a battlefield. Monifa figured the trainers would be ecstatic to be in this class since it was right up their alley. Much to her surprise, a millisecond span of quietness enveloped the classroom when Mr. Higgins asked for volunteers to participate in a battle demonstration. She assumed much of the classroom would have been in an uproar to be the first show off their skills.

As was stated though, the quietude was fleeting and the first individual to volunteer was a guy. She could tell from the way he had said it that he was excited. It only took one person to be the first to call out before a second followed suit. The second individual, also a guy, wasn’t as enthusiastic sounding as the former. The hesitation was understandable. Her sister had told her many tales of how nervous she would be practicing in front of her mentor than she would be in the contest halls. For her sister, it was easier to brush off a mistake in front of a bunch of strangers than it was to do so in front of a figure who was practically an authority on contests. Monifa wondered if she would be feeling the nervousness herself when it came time to attend the breeding courses.

Mr. Higgins was momentarily distracted when he had to address a late arrival. The tardy person’s voice sounded familiar and Monifa pinned it to the guy that stumbled over her stick yesterday. Afterwards, he called the volunteers to floor and instructed them to begin. Once again, the teacher’s attention was drawn elsewhere to address another student. It wasn’t a late arrival this time or a guy. A girl apparently had toppled out of her chair. Giggling, she attributed her fall to her excitement. In spite of the girl finding humor in her moment of clumsiness, Monifa didn’t exactly buy it, but the distraction minor and simply blew over.

Just like every other school, this class has its clowns and bullies too.

Eva Mono and Jack Buster
    Basic Battling Class

"Hey Eva." Alex replied to Eva's greeting with a smile. Her heart didn't flutter or dance or turn over or any of that other stuff you see in romances, but she still thought the smile was cute on him.

The bell rang right after he finished, reminding Eva again how close she cut it. The teacher gave some speech about how all of them were gifted, but not at their full potential. Then he surprised pretty much everyone but pressing a button, lifting up an entire wall to reveal a battlefield. Then he announced that they would start off with a demonstration battle.

Jack volunteered immediately, and Eva could hear the excitement in his voice. Wow, he is a dork when it comes to battling. Some othe kid volunteered too. The both had started going to the field when some boy burst into class late. This held things up for a minute, annoying Jack who wanted to get the battle started.

"So, who do you think will win?" Alex asked Eva.

"Well the one in black is my cousin, so I have to say him."

--

Jack got onto the field. He was still excited, especially since the last battle he had was a practice match against his cousin-not Eva but another one, Lucas-before setting off on the boat here, and it was a long boat ride. But he kept himself composed now that he was on the field. He was about to start when a girl fell out of her chair, causing another distraction. After that settled, things could finally start. He summed up his opponent quickly mentally: Young teen, nervous, probably never received formal battle training before, probably not that great but he was accepted here so he can do something.

"Go Rotom." Oddball kept wanting to come out of his ball, so maybe a battle will calm him down some. The ghostly ball of electricity floated on the field.

"Rot."

Keith Weston
    Basic Battling

"Uh okay." Keith stood as Samantha walked away with Silence.

"Well lets go Rose."
    Keith took off running towards class.

As soon as Keith saw the building he stopped.
    "Rose, I know you dont like your pokeball, but you got to unless you want to return home. Return, ill let you out as soon as its okay."
    With that Keith returned Rose, and walked inside.

Keith walked in the class and saw a good number of students had already made it to the classroom before him.
    Keith quickly scanned the room. He noticed Marina, Drew, and Shay in one group to the side. And Samantha and Silence together as well. A few students in the back were argueing about something.

Keith decided to sit with Marina Shay and drew. "Hey guys. Hoes it going?"
    Keith said as he sat down, just when the bell rang. He watched as Mr. Higgins opened up the battle field, and the two boys stepped onto the field.

Just then, Keith heard the door close and Keith turned and saw Sergio.

"Dang, first day, and your Already late!" Keith said, giving a warm smile to show he was joking with him.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast