Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: [RP]Realix Academy[RP]

Lucas Serenes and Lucia Ashford
    Room 201 - Basic Pokemon Study

As the class began, Lucas had closed his pendant to pay attention to the Teacher, Ms. Sarden, who explained the purpose of the class.

As she passed out a test regarding things normal trainers should know she stated that they shall fail if they get so much as one question wrong. Hearing this prompted Lucia to whisper to herself "Ouch, no pressure."

Lucia didn't even get the chance to wish Lucas and Justin luck on their test, as it began almost immediately after everyone had gotten theirs. As she started her own test however, she knew in her mind Lucas didn't need luck.

The test itself was easy for Lucas, he was very studious back home and knew much about almost any Pokemon. He particularly smiled at Question 5, 'What Legendary Pokemon is said to be in control of time?', to which he answered 'A.) Dialga.' Legendary Pokemon was always a personal fascination for Lucas and he was glad to see the time he spent studying them was being put to use here.

Lucia on the other hand had to stop for a moment to look at every answer for each question. Unlike Lucas, who knew enough about Pokemon that he could instinctively answer any question asked of him, Lucia learned most of what she knew from him and needed to recollect what he's taught her. Luckily she was able to remember the things she's learned and answered the questions accordingly.

Drew easily sped through the test while Marina just normally answered it, completely forgetting that Shay was asleep again.
    "Oops", she whispered to herself, "Shay, wake up!"
    "What?" Shay mumbled, half-asleep.
    "Test, you idiot", Drew hissed as he circled the answers.

"What?!" Shay frantically looked around, and everyone was writing something on a paper.
    "Reshiram, save me", she groaned quietly as she grabbed her test paper.
    Evolution pokemon...blah blah blah...circle an answer...circle D)Eevee
    That was easy enough, after all Eevees were very popular.
    At least I always ace this kinda class, she thought as she raced through with a smirk and with no second thoughts, I may fail most of the other classes but this and battling class I'll ace!
    She neared Question 17.
    Well...duh, it evolves with a stone, everyone knows that...shouldn't they?
    Shay glanced around, Drew seemed to be nearly finished while Marina had a look of disbelief at Shay before quickly going back to her test to evade the teacher.

This is way too easy, Drew thought, although I am a prodigy after all, he continued arrogantly inwardly.
    He scanned the answers that he had answered so far.
    No mistakes yet.

The copper haired girl easily finished another question but seemed to have a bit of trouble at Question 17.
    Oh no! she thought uneasily.
    I'm bad at evolution...
    I'm pretty sure they don't evolve at Level one...
    She hesitantly circled C)Trick question, it evolves with a stone.
    Maybe like Jolteon?
    Then she carried on with her test, answering every question with high hope that she answered Question 17 correctly.

Alex Caverly
    Room 202
    Basic Pokemon Study

Of course a test to start off the year... Alex thought inside his head. As the sheets came around to his desk, he stared blankly at the paper. She said this would be basic knowledge... Alex thought. The teacher said everyone should automatically know the answers to the test. Alex was hoping he did, seeing as if he didn't he would automatically fail the test, even if one question was wrong. So in a sense, it was all or nothing. No pressure... Thought Alex, as he skimmed through the questions on the page. What Pokemon is known as the evolution Pokemon? Alex read the first question in his mind. Alex thought for a second, and looked at the answers possible. It was either Porygon, Electabuzz, Magmar, or Eevee. Alex decided to go with the process of elimination. He knew that Porygon had no evolutions, so that was out of the question. The last three Pokemon had evolutions, but out of them, Eevee was the one with the most, so he decided to go with Eevee. This test isn't too bad! He thought.

As Alex was wrapping up his test, he went back to question 5, which he wasn't too sure about. He couldn't remember if it was Palkia or Dialga that controlled time. He knew Giratina had something to do with a parallel dimension, so he narrowed his answers to Palkia or Dialga. He looked around, glancing at the room, as if he was could subliminally get the answer. He looked at the teacher, who was busy at her desk. Alex was tempted to cheat. Maybe just this once...? Alex thought, as he cleverly tried to move his eyes to Eva's paper. He couldn't quite make out what Eva circled, so Alex just decided to play a little game of eenie-meenie, which led him to the answer Dialga. Here's goes nothing... He said, as he circled the question.

Alex flipped over his sheets, and put it in the corner of his desk, to singal he was finished the test. That wasn't too hard! He thought.

(OOC: Wow, that is a harsh fail condition. Ms. Sarden already seems hard to like)

Eva Mono and Jack Buster
    Basic Pokemon Study

The teacher closed the door exactly as the bell rang. Wow, is she a psychic? Eva thought. A psychic visited the ranch once, he left a Dustox with them and ended up giving it to the ranch after he fell into some money problems.

Then she handed out a twenty question test on basics they should've already known. If they missed even one, they failed. Jack immediately hated her, and Eva took a strong disliking-but not hate, Eva didn't like to hate people- to the teacher.

It was really easy-Jack blew through it in eight minutes-, but it was still annoying. Eva stumbled a bit on one question- Number 7) At what level does Pidgey evolve into Pidgeot. She circled one before getting into a small mental argument with herself. She eventually settled on D) Trick Question. Right, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, then Pidgeot, so it has to be a trick question.

Eva pushed her paper to the side when she finished. Jack had his test turned over and pushed to the front of the desk. Both hoped the thirty minutes given for the test ran quick-it had only been about ten since they started.

Monifa Carson | [x]
    Classroom 201 – Basic Pokémon Study

Pop quiz. Wondered when this was going to happen. Monifa heard the light fwop as something was placed on her table. She felt across the neatly laid paper. The texture and thickness of it she felt before the minute bumps that littered its surface. It would have been illegible to anyone else, but she could read it despite having not used braille for some time. Ms. Sarden showed that she must have did a bit of research on some of her students. Either that or it was just her unique case that was brought to her attention separately. No matter, the teacher was prepared and Monifa was grateful for that.

Her hand ran across each question once and then twice, making sure she had it right. The test was basic just as the teacher said. However, questions about the legendary Pokémon did have the potential to trip up some students who were not native to Sinnoh or otherwise had no reason to know about the Pokémon who commanded time. Monifa would have been one of those students had her family not moved to Sinnoh and she frequenting Canalave’s library. Even if she had never heard of Dialga, just breaking down the names gave indication to the likely answer. Questions about Pokémon evolution were child’s play to a breeder and most likely to the trainers as well. Monifa circled the appropriate answers to each question.

How many Pokémon types have been discovered so far? A.) 15 B.) 18 C.) 17 D.) 16 15 Monifa folded her fingers in counting beneath the table and silently mumbled off the types to herself. Fire, water, electric, grass, dark, normal, psychic, fighting, ghost… Onward she counted until she was sure she had all of them and circled C. The test was straightforward, but Monifa continued double-checking her answers before circling the right ones. Before long Monifa had finished and flipped her paper over. She doubted anyone would or even could cheat off her paper. Old habits died hard. Ms. Sarden did make the test easy so hopefully it wouldn’ t be long before the entire class finished.

Justin Metrix, Roxy Lockhearte, and Demeitra Hansen
    Basic Pokemon Study - Room 201

"Alright, put your pencils down! It's only been half of the time I said I would give you, but if you needed more time then that you aren't cut out for this school" Ms. Sarden exclaimed as she went around and picked up everyone's tests. "I will grade these and have the scores for you tomorrow. Anyone who failed will be dropped from my class, because if you can't get every single question right on a test I deliberately made easy. Then you have no business in here. I am one of the hardest teachers at this school and it's my job to weed out the weaklings and crush their dreams. Most people try to sell you that 'you can do anything if you believe in yourself' crap. Although you do need confidence to accomplish great things, you also need great skill, discipline and deterimination. There are thousands of trainers out with the same dreams as you and if you want to be the best, you have to rise to all of the challenges and face them head on. My expectations for my students are high and should you not meet them, you are out" Ms.Sarden explained to her class in a cold and detached voice.

"Damn and I thought I was horrible..." Dema whispered under her breath. She knew that she had no chance of failing that test, but that put a jolt of worry in her for Roxy. Dema just sighed and hoped that Roxy was able to meet Sarden's standards.

What a cruel and cold woman, to want to crush the dreams of others. But she does have a point, the real trainer world isn't as easy as most people make it out to be. The gym leaders, elite fours, and champions didn't get to those high positions by fooling around and by things being easy. Ms.Sarden will definitley get rid of the weaklings who have no chance of surviving out there. But to do it so cruelly is another thing. Justin sighed in disappointment at the cruelness of humans these days.

Then there was a knock at the door. "Come in, it's open!" Roxy shouted cheerfully out of habit from being back home.

"Oh hush up child" Sarden told Roxy with a glare. She then opened the door to Headmaster Lance. "Oh headmaster, you better have a good reason for interrupting my class" Sarden said rudely.

"I do" the Headmaster said in a cold tone of voice like if something horrible just happened. "Come with me, it's urgent" he continued.

"Class grab your 'Pokemon Studies' textbook off the shelf and begin reading Chapter 1, we will test on it next week" she ordered as she rushed out the door and down the hall with the Headmaster.

"Okay, bye!" Roxy called after them. She then stood up and grabbed two text books off the shelf from the shelf on the left. They were red and had various Pokemon on the cover and it was a big book at that.

Roxy walked back and placed Dema's book on her side of the table and took hers. Roxy opened to Chapter 1 and saw it's title was "Chapter 1: The World of Pokemon". It had all different kinds of information about the different regions of the world and the cultures of the different places. It also talked about the Pokemon native to those region and the legendaries of the different regions. "That's one cute Jigglypuff!" Roxy squealed as she read about the Kanto region.

Dema slipped her book into her backpack and then began looking out the window. Out the window she could see behind the school, the dorm buildings, the dining hall and the path towards the Overgrown Forest. That's when something caught her eye in the distance, a blue light flashed a few times and then disappeared. "Now, what could that be?" Dema whispered to herself.

Justin got up and retrieved three books, one for himself and the other two for Lucas and Lucia. He handed them their books and placed his in his backpack as he sat back down at his seat.

It began raining very harshly outside, winds whipping and thunder rumbling. "Where did that storm come from?" Justin questioned. One minute it was sunny and happy then the next it was storming outside.
    Credit to Lynchy

Room 201 - Basic Pokemon Study

Lucas and Lucia both finished their tests within several minutes, and it turned out very fortunate that they did so. The Teacher told them to stop within only half the given time, saying that was all the time they needed considering how easy the test was.

As Ms. Sarden collected the tests she explained how if none of the students met her expectations then they would be dropped from her class. As she heard this, Lucia just looked at the teacher muttering "Geez, I might have rethink my opinion of that Demeitra girl after this."

Once Ms. Sarden left the classroom with the Headmaster, Lucia asked Lucas "So how do you think you did?"

"I think I got all of them, all that time I spent reading back home might really pay off here." Lucas responded, trying his best to sound modest.

Lucia chuckled a bit before telling Lucas "I think I got all the questions right too, most of them really were easy."

When Justin showed up and gave them both their own textbook, Lucas accepted his book from him saying "Ah, thank you Justin."

Lucia heard a rumbling sound and looked out the window to see that it was suddenly raining prompting her to ask "When did it start raining?"

Lucas looked out to see the rain and said "Could it have gotten cloudy while we were taking the test?"

Alex Caverly
    Room 202
    Pokemon Studies

As everyone wrapped up their tests, the teacher gave a lecture on how she was the hardest teacher in the school. "Great.." Alex thought. He was hoping none of his teachers were going to be difficult, but he had spoke too soon. As the teacher was finishing up her speech, the headmaster dropped an unexpected visit. Alex saw the headmaster standing outside the doorway. He had a face of fear, as if he was worried about something. Alex couldn't quite make out what he was worried about, but as he called Ms. Sarden to go with him, his voice had a sense of urgency, as well as fear. Something must be up... Thought Alex. He looked outside, and noticed the weather, which drastically changed, to rainy, windy weather. It is odd...but then again we do live on an island. Alex thought the reason for the sudden change in weather was due to the fact that they were all living on an island in the middle of the sea, where clouds come and go constantly. But even still, the change in weather was incredibly quick.

Alex tried to shake off the weather, as he turned his textbook to the first chapter, where the class would be tested next week. He skimmed through the first few pages, of the book, and surprisingly the textbook was easy to understand, unlike most textbooks that spoke seemingly in an archaic language. Alex continued to read, as he waited for the teacher to return.

Samantha Sparks and Silence Dogood
    Room 201
    Pokemon Studies

"H- hello Keith... sure was a great battle..."
    As soon as the conversation started, it ended as the teacher entered the classroom and introduced herself. A test was given to the students.
    Samantha began to shiver the minute the teacher stated how they would be expelled if they were to peek, and they were expected to get full marks.
    "I- it's just basics... nothing... to be afraid of..." Samantha thought. Silence, on the other hand, was emotionless, calm and composed, without a care for the world.

Samantha gazed upon the paper.
    Eevee, this one's obvious, well, I understand that one too. And... ummm... let's see... Dialga if I remember. Mmhmm...

After a while, the papers were collected, and Samantha heaved a sigh of relief. Silence remained calm as ever.
    The teacher, Ms. Sarden, began a lecture on how strict she was. Samantha shivered even more, whereas Silence was still as stone. After a while, the teacher left to see the headmaster.

Samantha and Silence grabbed the textbooks on the shelves and read through Chapter one. She tried to start a conversation with Keith.
    "So- soo Keith... where do you come from?"
    Please help my dragons

Monifa Carson | [x]
    In the hall and heading for the main office...

Ms. Sarden called time on the tests before promptly removing them from each student’s desk. The woman made it perfectly clear that she expected a lot from her students. Classes belonging to overbearing teachers were often unpleasant with them constantly bugging students about every little thing. Monifa didn’t mind overbearing teachers, as long as they were actually trying to make the student excel and not just being crude to humor themselves. Ms. Sarden didn’t seem like the sort of person to torture students for sheer amusements, but that remained to be seen. Then again, the statements she made caused Monifa to scrutinize her own assessment of the teacher. The woman proclaimed herself to be the hardest teacher in the academy and that it was her job to weed out the weaklings.

“…and crush their dreams.”

That was a bit dramatic, Monfia thought. She wondered how many students were unnerved by that statement. She picked up on some mutterings already and the criticisms were not so pleasant. Despite that, Ms. Sarden did make some good points. Believe in yourself and your Pokémon. Trust and love your Pokémon. Have confidence. All you need is a bit of pixie dust. And so on and so forth. Young kids growing up and watching accomplished trainers on television often heard those words dramatically uttered. Those things were important, but just as Ms. Sarden stated, there’s a lot more to raising Pokémon than just showering them with love, affection, and a belief. After all, in her book, belief without action is pretty much dead. Taking care of Pokemon was a huge responsibility and Monifa believed that no one knew that better than breeders who had to nurture Pokémon from eggs. Taking care of Pokémon was not much different than raising a young child.

Monifa pressed her tragus inward and rubbed it before removing her hand in order to make her ear pop. Pressure had built up in it for some reason and created that annoying clogging feeling. An unexpected knock at the door drew everyone’s attention, which was then directed to a girl who shouted for the knocker to come in. The voice belonged to the same girl from the previous class who fell out of her chair. Ms. Sarden demanded the girl to hush as she answered the door. If the woman hadn’t stated it to be the headmaster, Monifa wouldn’t have guessed it to be him until he spoke, due to the way she sharply addressed him.

The man’s voice sounded grave and nothing like the speech he gave when they first arrived. Something else was happening. Was it another dragon attack? Unfortunately, details were withheld. The headmaster gave her only one instruction--to come with him. Before leaving the room, she told the class to grab their textbooks and prepare for a test on chapter one, which would be given next week. With that, the door clicked shut and the students were left to their own devices. The same girl from earlier exclaimed “bye.”

Definitely the class clown.

The classroom erupted into conversation as students made their way over to the shelves to grab their books. Monifa waited and while doing so felt something softly hum against her side. It was mild, milder than a phone’s vibration. She stuck her hand in her pocket and felt the contours of the gem she had gotten yesterday. It continued to hum and pulsed as if it was a real heart. At that moment, her ears picked up on the sound of a downpour and the rumble of thunder. The wind had increased considerably until it turned into blustering gales.

Something was definitely up and whatever that something was, the stone had a connection with it. A buzzing feeling tickled her brain. Apparently, Ultros had sensed the unusualness of the situation and was urging her to do something about the stone. If the headmaster was concerned then the situation was undoubtedly a serious matter. She needed to get the stone to him.

There was a series of low gasps when Monifa released Ultros from his ball. The Gallade immediately established a connection with her, giving Monifa her first visual of the class.

“Pokémon aren’t supposed to be out of their balls inside the academy. That’s one of the main rules,” a student cautiously informed her as Monifa rose from her seat.

“I know,” Monifa replied, lifting her stick before moving away from her desk. Ultros took her arm and guided her towards the door. “But I need to speak with the headmaster about something. It’s very important and can’t wait.” Curious stares watched her as she opened the door. Through Ultros’ eyes, she scanned the hall, which was eerily empty and quiet. She and Ultros turned their head towards the class simultaneously. “If Ms. Sarden or the headmaster happens to come back, just let them know I’m looking for them because I have information about yesterday’s attack.”

That sent the class into excited mutterings, but Monifa blocked it out by shutting the door. It probably would have been better if she had invited someone to come along. An extra person or two would be an excellent asset to have in the event something else popped off. However, she figured if things turned out to not be that serious then there wasn’t a need for others to get in trouble on her account.

“Alright Ultros, let’s head to the main office. Hopefully someone there will be kind enough to point us in the right direction.” With a single nod, off they went.

Sergio Valentine, Elizabeth Greene, Johnathan Jones

Elizabeth and Johnathan were shocked by how strict Ms. Sarden appeared to be, but Sergio just brushed it off. Hell, if this hag is this mean, then failing this test just means I won't have to put up with her.

The three of them got to work on the test. Johnathan's father had taught him everything he knew about Pokemon, and although he wasn't the best at practicing it yet, he knew a good amount about Pokemon. Elizabeth had been in higher education long before Realix, but had never been to a school that focused on Pokemon like this. Still, she was confident in her knowledge. Sergio...well, he was alot better at the battles themselves than learning about how they work. When he reached a question he didn't know (which happened a decent amount of times), he ended up just guessing.

As Johnathan and Elizabeth were just finishing their last question, Ms. Sarden picked up the tests. Sergio had finished long before them, since he had put little effort in doing it.

"I will grade these and have the scores for you tomorrow. Anyone who failed will be dropped from my class, because if you can't get every single question right on a test I deliberately made easy. Then you have no business in here. I am one of the hardest teachers at this school and it's my job to weed out the weaklings and crush their dreams. Most people try to sell you that 'you can do anything if you believe in yourself' crap. Although you do need confidence to accomplish great things, you also need great skill, discipline and deterimination. There are thousands of trainers out with the same dreams as you and if you want to be the best, you have to rise to all of the challenges and face them head on. My expectations for my students are high and should you not meet them, you are out" Ms.Sarden explained to her class in a cold and detached voice.

I got skill, I got determination, and that's all I need. Like I need to know all this crap. In fact, I bet I could beat this hag in battle anyway! Sergio slouched back in his chair with his hands behind his head. No reason to care about impressing a teacher who doesn't deserve it.

Hmph, what a detestable woman. Being unessesarily rude and cruel does nothing towards helping students learn, it just makes everyone around you despise you. Of course, she's likely too stubborn to realize that. Elizabeth watched Ms. Sarden coldly until a knock came from the door. The girl who fell out of her chair last class answered first, unsurprisingly.

As it turned out, it was the headmaster himself at the door. Apparently, he needed to see Ms. Sarden. Anyone could've known that it was urgent even if he hadn't said so by the fact that the headmaster came over himself instead of sending someone else to fetch Ms. Sarden. The two went out the door, with Ms. Sarden instructing everyone to get a textbook.

Sergio, Elizabeth, and Johnathan got up to grab a textbook although Sergio questioned himself as to why he was getting one himself if he most likely wasn't going to study anyway. As they got their books though, the three of them noticed that it was raining outside.

"Well that's odd. Wasn't rainin' a little bit ago, was it?" Johnathan said out loud to no one in particular.

Just then, a girl took out a Gallade in the middle of the class, to the shock of most of the students. Unlike most of the other students however, Sergio recognized the girl. Hey, that's the blind girl from yesterday! What's she up to?

After saying she needed to see the headmaster, she out the door to go look for him with her Gallade. This made Sergio start to think (for once). Maybe what was happening was abnormal and something he needed to actually worry about. Sergio still had no clue as to what was happening, but he was sure he wasn't going to sit here and do nothing about it.

Sergio Valentine
    Outside Room 201

"Hey, wait!" Sergio ran out of the room after the girl. It wasn't like he cared if anyone got mad if he left anyway.

He caught up to her and stopped in front of her. "I want to come with you, and try to see what's going on around here," Sergio said assertively.

Just then, he realized that he had never even said his name to the girl before, and that he didn't know her name either. "Name's Sergio by the way." Sergio held out his hand to shake hers, but felt pretty stupid about doing so when he remembered she was blind. Oh well, maybe she can sense his hand or something.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Monifa Carson | [x]
    In the hall…

Thunder continued to boom outside, sending an occasional mild rumble through the school. It reminded Monifa of the time she slept over at her grandparents’ small bungalow when a storm rolled in. The house had been so small that each time there was a powerful crack of thunder everything in the house would tremble, including the walls. This often led her to question the structure’s stability. Her grandfather was quick to assure her that the house was just like them, old but strong. The statement did well in making her laugh and putting her at ease. Being engrossed in her thoughts, Monifa missed the click of a door’s latch and even the approaching footsteps. She only became of another person being in the hall when she heard a shout.

“Hey, wait!” The voice was recognizable and she connected it with the guy from yesterday. Ultros definitely remembered him and his throat vibrated with a low growl as the boy ran in front of them. Monifa lightly rubbed Ultros’ arm, sending a message for him to be nice. He made a noise of reluctance, which basically relayed to her that he would attempt to be genial. However, if the boy did anything he deemed harmful then he was not to be responsible for his actions. So for the moment, the Gallade managed to squelch as much of his dislike for the boy as he could.

“What’s up?” Monifa asked as she examined the boy now that she could put a face with the voice. One of the things she noticed was that they were at eye level, meaning he and Ultros were about the same height.

“I want to come with you, and try to see what’s going on around here.” There was an insistence in his voice, as though he had previously been denied the opportunity to tag along and he wasn’t going to take no for an answer this time. Monifa merely smiled.

“It’s no problem with me. I was just thinking that having back up would be nice in case the dragons came back.” He introduced himself as Sergio and held out his hand for a shake. For a moment, Monifa thought she noticed his hand went slack slightly. She couldn't think about it too long because she felt another low hum traveling through Ultros’ body. Being with her Pokémon so long, it was easy to recognize what he was up to.

“Cool your jets would you?” Monifa muttered to Ultros as she shook Sergio’s hand. The slowly accumulating energy ceased and dissipated almost instantly. The probability of Ultros actually attempting to sever the boy’s hand with a psycho cut was extremely low. Even so, the Gallade needed to calm himself.

“I’m Monifa. Nice to meet you Sergio…” she grinned and added. “Again.” She motioned for them to continue walking. “I was thinking of heading to the main office to see if we could get information about the headmaster’s location.” The stairs came into view. Aside from them, the hall still remained empty.

“You know, we could be getting into serious trouble, whether something’s actually happening or not. If anything’s going on, there’s the chance of getting injured…” Or killed. “and if not, then expelled.” Monifa’s mouth quirked into a jovial smirk. “I suppose a blind girl can’t grab all the glory can she?” With Ultros out and students in class, tackling the stairs proved much easier and less stressful. “I don’t suppose you have any conjectures about the weird stuff going on have you?”

Alex Caverly
    Room 202
    Pokemon Studies

The rain pelted the windows, and the occasional thunder boom echoed through the island. Alex was still busy reading his textbook, by which he was almost done. Although he technically hadn't been reading it, he was skimming through the pages to get a gist of the main ideas of each section. It was trick that he had picked up a while back. It came in handy when he didn't want to read, but had no choice. Not to mention, you could easily get away with just skimming through text than rather reading it. At least he did anyways.

He looked up and sighed.I'm gonna go to the washroom. He thought to himself. He got up, and closed his books, and walked out of the classroom casually. Hopefully the teacher wouldn't be back by the time he got back. He closed the door behind him, and stood outside the class for a brief moment. Now where are the washrooms...? He said, as he looked both ways trying to find a possible route to the bathrooms. He looked down his left side, and saw a sign hanging above the ceiling, which had the bathroom symbols, with an arrow pointing next to it. There it is... He said, as he walked down the hallway. The hallways were empty, which almost gave an ominous feeling to the school. The raining outside didn't help either, as Alex could hear the rain hitting the roof of the school. It gave Alex the chills, as he quietly walked to the washroom. It wasn't in the most open of places, rather secluded in the corner, which Alex found odd, considering the girls' restroom was out in the hallway.

He walked in to used the urinal to do his business. As he stood there, another boy walked in and used the urinal next to him. Alex felt slightly awkward, as there no barriers in between the urinals, and instead there just there in the open. Alex looked down, rather than look around, as he didn't want to give any wrong ideas. After what seemed forever, Alex finished up, and went to the sink to wash his hands. At the same time the other boy had finished and was washing his hands too. Alex looked at him. He had short light brown hair, and had a diamond earring. He was the same height as Alex and age, and looked slightly intimidating. He gave Alex an intimidating look, and Alex stared back.

"You gay or something?" He said.

"You're the one giving me weird looks, bro." Alex replied. The boy finished up washing his hands, and walked towards Alex, uncomfortably close. Alex had the feeling he was trying to scare him, and admittedly, he was intimidating. Alex straightened up his posture, as he had a feeling something was going to go down. "Look, I'm not looking for a fight" Alex said. He was saw he was getting cornered by the other boy, who kept walking towards him. Just then, another boy walked into the bathroom, and after a brief second, the brown-haired boy gave Alex a slight push and walked off. Alex stood there for a second, to process what had just happened, and then realized he had been gone slightly too long. He walked out of the bathroom and headed back to the classroom.

He got to the classroom, and noticed Ms. Sarden had still not been back. Alex felt a sigh of relief, and sat back down in his seat. For some reason he couldn't get the guy form washroom out of his head. Alex felt as if he was going to randomly jump him. I'll probably avoid him if I see him again. He thought. He figured it would be best to stay away from people like him.

Johnathan Jones and Elizabeth Greene

Johnathan stared out the window as it stormed outside. He hadn't seen a storm like this in a long time. Back at his family ranch near Pallet Town, the weather was pretty much almost always peaceful. It rained of course, but never so severely. It happened every once in awhile though, the most notable time for him being only a few days after Firefly was born. After his success with raising Hedge, his father had entrusted him with Firefly as an egg. A few days after she hatched, a huge storm came through. Johnathan was in the barn at the time, and ended up spending the night sleeping in the hay with Firefly huddled up against him. Since then, she had had a fear of lightning. Good thing she ain't out right now, otherwise she'd be cowering in a corner right now.

Elizabeth sighed in boredom as she finished reading Chapter 1. She looked over to see Silence keeping true to her name sake, being as quiet as ever. I assume her real name isn't Silence, though I guess that should be obvious.

Elizabeth tried to think of a yes or no question she could answer by nodding, since she was sure she wasn't going to answer with words. "So Silence, that teacher sure was a mean spirited person, wasn't she?

Sergio Valentine
    In the Hallway

"Well need to worry about dragons while I'm around. After all, I caught one myself." Sergio said proudly as the girl said she though it'd be nice if the dragons came back. He didn't want to tell her, but he kinda hoped they did, just so he could fight them.

Once again, it didn't seem like her Gallade liked to see Sergio. Well I don't like you either. Sergio thought as he returned it's cold stare.

After calming the Gallade down, the girl shook Sergio's hand and introduced herself as Monifa. “I was thinking of heading to the main office to see if we could get information about the headmaster’s location," Monifa said as they approched the stairs. That sounded like sound logic to Sergio if he ever heard it.

"You know, we could be getting into serious trouble, whether something’s actually happening or not. If anything’s going on, there’s the chance of getting injured…and if not, then expelled.” Monifa’s mouth quirked into a jovial smirk. “I suppose a blind girl can’t grab all the glory can she?”

"Like I'm worried about that. No way a dragon's gonna get his hands on me! And as for getting expelled, well let's just say I'm used to it," Sergio said as he grinned himself.

Monifa then asked him if he had any idea as to what was happening, Sergio shrugged. "Not really. But I guess that's why we're gonna find out, ain't it?"

As they got to the stairs, Sergio asked Monifa, "So uh...how'd you become blind? You get in an accident, or did you get a disease or somethin'?" He assumed the point of having the Gallade out was to help her get around, although he seems like he'd be good for protection as well.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Demeitra Hansen, Roxy Lockhearte, and Justin Metirx
    Basic Pokemon Studies - Room 201

Demeitra's attention was drawn away from the windows when a blind girl stood up and left with her Gallade, then followed another boy after her. "Like I'm gonna just sit here while all these mysterious things are going on around here," Dema groaned. "Roxy, let's go and find out what's going on" she suggested.

"I'm pretty sure we could in oodles of trouble for that, besides where would we begin to search for the weird stuf?" Roxy questioned.

"Well, you see I saw this strange light blinking from the Overgrown Forest...that's all I got but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with all this" Dema whispered.

"But...I don't know it could be...dangerous..." Roxy muttered uncertainly.

"Roxy, just trust me! Don't you want to help people?" Dema continued to try and convince her. "If we find out what's going, we can do something to make this place better. That's what a good trainer does, try to make the world a better place" she exclaimed.

"Since when do you care about everyone else and the world?" Roxy asked curiously.

"I'm not all evil, even though I may not have heart...I don't hate everyone. I love Pokemon and they deserve to be protected along with their crappy trainers" Dema said coldly.

"I guess we can go take a look and hopefully get back before Sarden does" Roxy said caving in.

"Alright then, let's go" Dema said standing up and heading for the door.

"We'll be back in a jiffy everyone!" Roxy shouted back as she followed Demeitra out the door and down the stairs.

Justin wanted to stand up and ask where they were going, but Dema would just answer with a cold insult and it wouldn't be helping anything. He just forgot about it and focused back on the classroom environment.

As they walked down the hallways of the first floor, they noticed a trend in some of the classrooms. "Some of the classrooms are filled with just students..." Roxy commented confused.

"I guess...the Headmaster called out more teachers out of their classrooms than just ours" Dema responded. "We don't have time to waste wandering around the school. We need to find the back exit, head to the forest and be back in class before Sarden or anyone notices we're gone" Dema ugred her.

They walked at a faster pace as they rushed around the school attempting to find the back exit in this giant castle-like structure.

(OOC: I left a character behind for a reason, something might happen in the classroom...)
    Credit to Lynchy

Silence Dogood
    Room 201

Silence took a minor glance at Samantha speaking with Keith. Deep within, Silence was gritting his teeth and feeling rather... odd. Just... don't... look... must... ignore Silence thought, even though his face was but a blank slate.
    Truly, how odd. His emotionless state was probably how no one had ever found out he was a guy. He bottled his feelings deep within, letting not a soul care.
    Silence snapped out of his minor trance when Elizabeth spoke to him. "So Silence, that teacher sure was a mean spirited person, wasn't she?"
    Silence responded with a simple nod. Truly, that was quite the teacher. High expectations were simply glorious to Silence. But too much is too bad.
    Please help my dragons

Basic Pokemon Studies - Room 201

After the Teacher had left with the Headmaster, several students started leaving the classroom including a blind girl with a Gallade and a guy that followed her out.

Soon after they left Demeitra and Roxy had left as well. Lucas saw Lucia getting up and asked her "Your gonna follow them?"

Lucia looked at Lucas and told him "I may not care about Demeitra, but they might get in trouble and I don't want Roxy getting dragged down with her."

Lucas merely lowered his head telling her "I'm worried about them too, but I don't know if we should leave this room." Under normal circumstances Lucas would go with her, but he wasn't sure leaving the class while the Teacher was gone was the right thing to do even if they had good intentions.

Lucia understood Lucas' didn't want her to leave, he was lonely enough with Riolu in a pokeball but at least she was there for him most of the time that he wasn't. Considering that for a moment, Lucia finally gave up and sat back down telling him "I guess someone has to watch over you while Riolu's not around."

"Thank you Lucia." Lucas said to her, he then looked outside again to see the rain. Feeling uneasy, he told both Lucia and Justin "Something doesn't feel right. I keep thinking something bad is about to happen."

Shay yawned, "Should we follow them?"
    Marina hesitated as she thought hard.
    "Why not?" Drew spoke up, "There's nothing else to do anyway"
    "Its just that I have a bad feeling about this", Marina stammered.
    "Who cares? Lets go already", Shay stretched before tossing a glance over her shoulder.
    "I'm goin' if you don't wanna come then stay"

Marina bit her lip as she contemplated whether she should go or not.
    "As I thought, I don't want to come", Marina whispered.
    "Then how about you, Drew?" Shay asked with a piercing stare.
    "I'll stay with Marina just in case"
    Shay huffed before striding towards the door, "Then see ya"
    Just before she stepped outside, the thunder boomed and the room flashed.
    "Yeesh, way too bright", Shay muttered as she rubbed her eyes before leaving.
    "Well, there she goes", Drew sighed.

Keith Weston
    Room 201

Keith went through his test rather quickly, before anyone else, as he quickly remembered all his studying, and stories. As he waited for everyone, he found himself looking at Samantha alot.

"She is beautiful..."

Keith thought. Just then, Sarden took up the tests. After taking a while to give everyone a speech, the headmaster came, and Sarden quickly left. Everyone was instructed to read chapter 1 in their books.

After finishing, Keith and Samantha started talking,
    Samantha asked where Keith was from
    "I come from a little ranch in Hoenn, I was raised by a family of breeders, and I quickly learned all the basics, making Pokemon food, and studying everything. I decided to go on a journey, but I didn't have a Pokemon. So, there was a cave I always went to, which had a bunch of rock, ground, and steel type Pokemon. Which I helped take care of since my father and grandfather helped the elder Pokemon, I helped the younger ones, where I met my first Pokemon, and bestfriend, Mech. He was just a aron. Smallest of his brothers and sisters. After I left, I was traveling in Unova, and I helped this old guy out, someone had stolen some of his his things, which when I found them, me and Mech quickly beat them in a battle. After returning everything, the old man gave me a tympole he said he couldn't take care of anymore. Thats now Tank. Then I traveled home, after awhile, I left again, visiting some family in Sinnoh, which my uncle gave me an egg. It hatched not to long before coming to Realix. You can guess who that was. But later, I heard of Realix, and decided to enroll. I'm glad I did now."

Keith noticed the blind girl get up and leave, then Sergio, along with two other girls shortly them.

"Things have been pretty weird. What about you? Where do you come from?"
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Monifa Carson | [x]
    Main office

"So uh...how'd you become blind? You get in an accident, or did you get a disease or somethin'?"

“A disease,” Monifa replied. “whose name I don’t really care to remember.” Ultros helped her descend the stairs. “I was about eight, I think, and outside playing when everything went black. Can you imagine what it’d be like for your entire world to unexpectedly go dark.” Monifa looked at the closed doors to other classrooms. “If you’re in a room, it’s easy to brush it off as a joke, someone flicked a light switch, but when you’re outside in broad daylight…” She trailed off as she remembered that frightening experience. Her very own scream still sent shivers down her adolescent spine. “In retrospect, I think knowing what the disease was going to do to me was worse than the first time total blindness struck.”

Before long, they reached the main office. The heavy wooden doors of the office were closed, but the lights were still on. Ultros peered in, allowing Monifa to catch sight of the secretary that gave her the pass earlier that morning. “Shall we?” she asked Sergio as she opened the door and entered. The noise easily caught the woman’s attention. Instead of the pleasant personality Monifa had experienced earlier, the woman was obviously disturbed and easily startled. A tendril of hair had freed itself from her bun and dangled before her wary eyes. Relief relaxed her anxious face.

“You kids should be in class,” she said, almost timidly.

Monifa approached the desk. “I know, but it’s important that I find the headmaster. You wouldn’t happen to know where he went?”

The woman shook her head. “Unfortunately not. It seemed like he was on tenderhooks all day.” She tugged the dangling strands of hair behind her ear as she moved to busy herself with a neat stack of papers. “I don’t know what could have caused him to be uneasy. It might've been what happened yesterday. It wasn’t that long ago that I saw him moving rather briskly down the hall with many of the teachers in tow.” Lifting her head, the secretary’s eyes flicked between Monifa and Sergio. “What did you two need him for? Did something happen in your classroom.”

Monifa quickly reassured her. “Everything was fine before we left, but there is something I need to tell him. It’s concerning yesterday’s attack.” She reached into her pocket and grasped the gem, hesitating only for a moment before she removed her empty hand. The gem’s properties and functions were still unknown. For all she knew, the thing could act like a beacon of some sort and draw unwanted attention. All the more reason for her to pass it off on some else, but Monifa wasn’t callous enough to put anyone else in potential danger.

The woman shook her head. “I’m sorry, but I haven’t the faintest idea where he went. If you want, you could leave the message with me and I'll pass it along.” Monifa declined and asked if she could just have the headmaster see her when he had the chance. “In the meantime, I think it’d be for the best if you two went back to class.”

“Okay.” Monifa thanked the woman before leaving the office and released a small breath once the door closed. She turned to Sergio. “So, should we: A, return to class or, B, keep looking? Or do option C, if you have an option C."

Demeitra Hansen and Roxy Lockhearte
    Outside the Main School Building

Demeitra continued looking around and finally found the door that led to the outside. She rushed to the door with Roxy not far behind her and watched through the glass. The girls stared out into the storm of heavy rainfall and whipping cold winds. A flash of lightning and a rumble of thunder sent chills of fright down Roxy's spine.

"That sure is a storm..." Roxy mumbled frightenedly. "Are we really sure about this?" she asked curiously.

"I'm very sure. There was a flash of blue light down by the Overgrown Forest and I need to know what it was. I'm almost positive that is has something to do with the strangeness that seems to always be going on" Dema reassured her.

"Okay...I trust you, so I'll follow you" Roxy responded with a slow nod.

Roxy and Demeitra walked out the door into the cold rain and shivered. They began looking around for anything that seemed suspicious to them, but saw nothing. Soon enough after about fifteen minutes of just looking around, they didn't feel the chill of the rain against their bodies.

"Let's head down the forest path and see if there's anything there. If we hit the forest, we turn back. Simple as that" Dema told her as they began heading up the path.

Roxy's eye was then caught by a black figure walking out onto the fields before the forest. "Hey! It's the black robed figure I saw yesterday at the couryard!" Roxy exclaimed pointing the figure out.

Demeitra looked over and saw the figure in a black robe standing completely still and looked back at them. "Hey! Who are you and what're you doing here?" Dema shouted as she and Roxy approached the figure.

"Silence, children of Realix" the figure stated ominously. "That is of the utmost secrecy and that is none of your business" he said in the same voice.

"Dema, be careful. He seems like he is dangerous and that's the last of situations I want us to be in" Roxy told her.

"Don't worry this clown won't do anythin-" Dema was then cut off by a purple flash of light that blinded both of the girls.

Roxy continued blink but her vision wouldn't become clear, she could only everything blurrs of colors and nothing more. Demeitra was in the same situation as Roxy, vision-wise.

"Demeitra, I can't see!" Roxy exclaimed reaching out in the opposite direction of where Demetria actually was.

"I know, me neither! That guy must have done this to us and I bet he's already gone!" Dema shouted angrily away from Roxy.

That's when three different vicious cries echoed across the entire campus of Realix, fear struck into Roxy's body. "Oh crap, we're in trouble!" Roxy exclaimed.

As both of the girls reached for their Poke Balls they were hit by a pulse of fierce water, slamming them into trees. That attack had come from a Feraligatr who was silenlty getting closer to the two girls and it didn't look friendly.

"Well that hurt! Roxy are you okay?" Dema shouted out but received no answer. "Roxy! Roxy! Where are you?" Dema cried out panicked.

Roxy was actually fine, but she had been knocked out by the force of being slammed into a hard and firm tree. She couldn't respond and Demeitra couldn't see, so that led to Dema unable to know if Roxy was okay.

Dema then used the tree to stand up but was sent tumbling across the ground by the Feraligatr's tail. "Son of a bi@#$!" Dema cursed. She was trying to stay awake but the pain was pulling her into unconciousness.

Justin Metrix

The silent peace of the classroom was soon disturbed when two Pokemon came crashing through the window. It was a vicious looking Sceptile and Scizor with red eyes and a rogue growl at its mouth. The Sceptile fired a barrage of bullet seeds out at the students and then stopped to listen to the air. The Sceptile growled at the Scizor and the Scizor sped out of the classroom and down the hallways.

Justin quickly pulled out his Poke Ball and his Glaceon appeared ready to attack. "Kat use Ice Beam now!" Justin ordered. Kat released a shot of cold energy which should've been super effective against the grass type, but it did no damage whatsoever. "That can't be right..." Justin whispered to himself. Sceptile sent Kat crashing into the wall with a vicious Leaf Blade. Kat was easily knocked out and out of the battle. "Kat!" Justin exclaimed as he rushed off to his Glaceon's side.
    Credit to Lynchy

Alex Caverly
    Room 202
    Pokemon Studies

A rogue Sceptile and Scizor had smashed their way into the classroom, causing alarm among the students. "Crap!" Alex exclaimed, as he got out of his seat. The Sceptile had released a smal barrage of Bullet Seeds, which exploded upon impact. Alex ducked, as the seeds exploded on desks and the floor. Suddenly, a white light shot out of Alex's belt, and formed into his Wartortle. War... It cried. Alex looked at Blue, his Wartortle, and realized it probably wanted some battle time. Alex looked up and saw another student's Glaceon try and stop the Sceptile, and saw that the Scizor was about to get away. "Alright Blue, go for the Scizor with an Aqua Jet."

"War!" Blue quickly jumped up, and shot towards the Scizor like a missile, and rammed right into its torso, causing a knock-back, and followed up with an Aqua Tail on its head, which shook up the Scizor. Scizor... Alex looked at the Glaceon and saw that it was knocked out. Alex was shocked that it had been knocked out so quickly, and it had seemed that the Sceptile was already heading for the hallways. As Alex turned his attention back to the battle, he realized the Scizor wasn't about to go down without a fight. Suddenly, the Scizor duplicated itself about 5 times. Double Team... Alex thought to himself. This sin't good...

When the Sceptile and Scizor broke into the classroom, Lucas and Lucia both quickly ducked to avoid the Sceptile's Bullet Seed.

"What in the world!? Why are they attacking us!?" Lucia asked out loud.

The two could only watch as the Scizor headed out into the hallway and Justin tried to stop the Sceptile with his Glaceon, who not only couldn't damage it with its Ice-Type moves but was also knocked out in one hit.

Feeling it was his only option Lucas got up and tried talking some sense into the Sceptile "Please, you have to stop this! There's no reason for you to have to attack all these people!" Unfortunately Lucas' reasoning proved ineffective when Sceptile tried to fire a Bullet Seed at Lucas, which Lucia quickly pulled Lucas out of the way from.

"It's not listening to you at all. That's never happened before. Something's really wrong here." Lucia stated, Lucas has always been able to calm down rampaging Pokemon in the past, this is the first time one outright attacked Lucas as he attempted to do so.

"Why would they be attacking us like this. First the Dragon attack and now this?" Lucas replied. He contemplated battling the Sceptile, but after seeing what happened to Justin's Glaceon he feared what it could do to his Pokemon as well.

Lucia stood up telling Lucas "We might not have a chance, but we have to stop it however we can." She then threw out a pokeball shouting "Espeon, it's time to shine!" The pokeball opened up and released Lucia's Espeon, who was actually the sister of Lucas' Umbreon.

Seeing no other alternative, Lucas also stood up and called out "Staravia, we need your help!" as he threw the pokeball, which released Staravia in the air in front of Lucas.

Lucia turned to Lucas and said "How about one of us tries to distract it while the other attacks?"

Lucas nodded to Lucia in response telling her "All right, Staravia and I will be the decoy, even if we can't hurt it we can still try to keep it from doing too much damage."

Putting their plan into action, Lucia and Espeon stepped to the side while Lucas headed in another direction calling out to Sceptile again "We can't let you hurt anyone here!" and then called out "Staravia, get it's attention with Featherdance!"

"Staravia!" Staravia cried out as she fired a series of white glowing feathers at Sceptile, which struck him directly, if it worked then attacks like Sceptile's Leaf Blade should now be less effective.

When she was sure Lucas had gotten Sceptile's attention Lucia stated "Now it's our turn." and then called out "Espeon, use your Signal Beam!"

Espeon then cried out "Espeooooooon!" as she fired the Signal Beam out of the red gem on her forehead, which struck Sceptile in the back. When it didn't seem to do anything, Lucia cursed under her breath before saying "What's going on? Will anything work on that Sceptile?"

Keith Weston
    Room 201

Keith had just finished talking and telling his story and was waiting a reply.
    Before she could speak, there was a crashing noise, and Keith turned around, seeing a Scizor and a Sceptile. Soon, the Scizor took off running through the halls.

"What the hell?!" Keith yelled. He saw someones Glaceon get knocked out, then a Staravia, and an Espeon attempting to attack, but it did nothing.

"Mech! Come out and help! Rose! Return!" Keith sent out Mech, and then he returned rose, to protect her.

"Mech help them out! Head smash!" Mech bent down, ready to charge.
    Mech took off running, head first, hitting the Sceptile dead on.

"Giga Impact! Then pin it down and use flamethrower!"
    The big Pokemon hit the Sceptile, knocking it down, Mech then jumped up, standing on its arms to hold the Sceptile down.

Mech was taking hits from a bullet seed, taking a little damage, but not much. Mech then took s big breath, then let out a heated flamethrower.

Keith turned and yelled, "Someone go after the Scizor, ill try to hold down the Sceptile! Go! Hurry!"
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Marina blinked quickly at Keith, "Umm, sure! I'll go"
    She released two pokemon which revealed to be the fiery moth and Garchomp.
    "Lets go!" Marina urged as she ran behind the Scizor.
    "Ma- oh forgot it!" Drew hissed lowly as he went after her, releasing his Hydreigon, Charizard and Flygon.

Marina soon realized that this action might have been a bad choice as it turned around to face her with red haunted eyes.
    "Kazan, Heat Wave, and Chomp! Use Outrage!" she shuddered before quickly commanding her pokemon.
    The Volcarona was too slow as the Scizor attacked her ferociously, however the Garchomp managed to avoid the hits.
    "Daini! Try to interfere with Flamethrower!"
    Despite the Fire attack being supereffective, the Scizor easily shook it off.
    "This is going to be a looooong fight", Drew mumbled before commanding his pokemon again.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast