Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: [RP]Realix Academy[RP]

Lucas Serenes and Lucia Ashford
    Boys Dorm - Lobby

Once the boy announced his determination to them, Lucia told him "Well I won't stop you then. My name is Lucia Ashford." she placed her hand on Lucas' shoulder and told the boy "And this is Lucas Serenes, we're from Floaroma Town."

Lucia heard Justin introduce Dema as a witch and annoyed said "Are they even trying to get along?"

Upon seeing that Roxy was once again unfazed by Dema's insults, Lucas merely sat there laughing nervously, unsure of what to think about Roxy's alleged immunity to said insults.

When Dema told Lucas that his plan was brilliant, he simply nodded to her and picked Riolu up before standing up from the couch. He then made his way to where the rooms are telling everyone "I'm gonna head up to my room while we wait for the storm to clear up. If anyone needs me, my room number is 150."

When Lucas left, Lucia simply gave an exhausted sigh and asked "Why couldn't this be like any other year at school?"

Suddenly, to Lucia's surprise, one of her pokeballs opened up and released Pichu. "Oh, I can't believe I forgot about you. I'm sorry Pichu."

"Pichu!" Pichu exclaimed with forgiveness as she climbed up on Lucia's shoulder. Pichu then noticed everyone else in the room and waved to them excitedly.

Lucas Serenes
    Boys Dorm - Room 150

Lucas walked into his room and put Riolu on the bed. He then took the chance to put Riolu's scarf back around his neck. After he did this, he noticed Riolu smile as if he sensed what Lucas had just done even while he was asleep.

Lucas decided to lay down on the bed himself next to Riolu with both of his hands behind his head. Staring up at the ceiling Lucas said out loud "I just hope you get better soon, then hopefully the worst will be behind us."

Lucas then paused for a moment before asking out loud "What could Valora hope to gain from all this? What does she want?"

Roxy Lockhearte, Justin Metrix and Demeitra Hansen
    Boys Dorm - Lobby

"I guess I'll have to be the mature one an try to get along for our friends' sake" Justin sighed as he addressed Demeitra. "Can you at least do the same?" he asked.

"I make no promises" Dema said unconvincingly.

Lucas and Lucia introduced themselves to the new kid and both accepted him well into their little group. Lucas then decide to take Riolu upstairs to his Dorm room to get some rest and recovery.

"Okay, well we'll be down here if you need anything Lucas" Justin called back to Lucas who was heading out. "Come and sit down with us" Justin said to the new kid.

"Awww that Pichu is absolutely adorable!" Roxy squealed. "Look at its cheeks and its ears! So cute!" she continued in her freak out.

"Roxy, calm down. Yes, Pichu is a visually appealing Pokemon, but that's no reason to start acting like an unprofessional trainer. You sound like a newbie squealing about a new Pokemon, please try to handle yourself with more dignity" Justin told her in a firm voice.

"Oh you be quiet! I am too professional!" she exclaimed frustrated.

"Roxy, you just act childish at times is all I am trying to say" he explained to her.

"Justin, you're not going to get through to her. Lay off of her, not everyone has to be as uptight and strict as you are. Let her express herself however she wants" Dema said defending Roxy.

"Thank you, Dema! I knew someone would understand me" Roxy responded happily. "Besides, there's no need for anymore arguing amongst ourselves. We already have that twisted woman Valora to worry about, we don't need to become enemies with each other" Roxy explained.

"I wonder what she was trying to accomplish anyways. I mean, sending Dragon Pokemon to attack our school and then just stop the attack out of the blue. And they were winning, mind you. Then the next day, attack the school and for what purpose?" Justin questioned.

"I don't know, but its definitely nothing good. And that gem she had, it wasn't any ordinary gem" Dema added. "When it blasted Riolu it didn't just hit his body, it also his mind and spirit. I could see it in his eyes" she explained further.

"Riolu took damage from that, the poor little creature," Roxy said sadly. "Any longer of that energy hitting Riolu and he probably would've ended up like the Feraligatr that attacked us" she commented.

"Maybe that gem...was trying to turn Riolu into one of Valora's Pokemon mind slaves" Dema suggested with a worried look. "I don't think it worked, because I stopped it early" she explained.

"But, turning Riolu was probably just something she did because she wanted to hurt us through our Pokemon. Her main goal wasn't to come for our Pokemon" Justin responded.

"Then what could it have been?" Roxy questioned curisouly.
    Credit to Lynchy

Lucia Ashford
    Boys Dorm - Lobby

When Roxy got excited upon seeing Pichu, Lucia simply laughed and said "She is pretty cute isn't she, we've actually known each other longer than Lucas and Riolu. But I don't think we'll ever surpass the bond those two have together."

The subject changed to what Valora's intentions were, they all concluded that she was attempting to control Riolu like she did with that Sceptile.

Justin theorized that Valora simply wanted to hurt everyone through their Pokemon. Upon hearing this, Lucia gave a sad look on her face as she said "If that's what she was trying to do, she couldn't have chosen a worse target. Lucas and Riolu love each other like brothers, hurting one is like hurting the other. Any pain Riolu went through when Valora tried to take control of him, you can bet Lucas felt it as well."

Lucia took a deep breath before she continued "I don't even want to think about what would've happened if Dema hadn't stopped Valora. Lucas is gonna be having nightmares about this for sure."

Lucas Serenes
    ???

Lucas found himself in what appeared to be a dark room, he looked around but could barely see anything. Eventually Lucas looked ahead and saw Riolu with his back turned to him prompting him to call out "Riolu? What's going on?"

However, after Lucas said this Riolu turned around and revealed his eyes glowing red much like the Sceptile's did. Suddenly Riolu aimed his paws at Lucas and fired a Focus Blast in his direction.

Lucas Serenes
    Boys Dorm - Room 150

"Ahhh!" Lucas screamed as he suddenly woke up still in his room. He took a moment to catch his breath before looking next to him to see Riolu was awake sitting up on the bed staring at Lucas with a worried look on his face.

"I must have fallen asleep." Lucas said out loud. He then looked at Riolu and asked him "You sensed the dream I was having, didn't you?"

Riolu simply nodded, knowing exactly what kind of dream Lucas just had.

Lucas sat up on the bed himself and told Riolu "Looks like your feeling a bit better. I hope you get fully recovered soon, we're gonna need your help once the storm clears."

Riolu listened as Lucas explained his plan to have him use his aura sensing ability to help search the Overgrown Forest. Naturally he agreed to help, but noticed the concern on Lucas' face.

Lucas placed his hand on Riolu's head as he told him "Valora caught us off guard when she tried to take control of you, but I won't let that happen again. I promise I won't let anything happen to you."

"Olu." Riolu replied while nodding to Lucas before laying back down on the bed.

With Riolu getting back to rest, Lucas took a deep breath and pulled out his ocarina. As he began to play his ocarina Lucas started to feel calm despite everything that's happened, he also saw that Riolu was relaxed by the music as well.
    Last edited by Andydemon; 10th February 2013 at 9:27 AM.

Jayson Adriam
    Boys dormitory - Lobby

Attempting to ignore the intimidating way that the girl called Dema had welcomed him to the group, Jay forced a smile onto his face, he listened as the group began to introduce themselves. Dema, Lucas, Roxy, Lucia and Justin.

"My names Jason, Jason Adriam but most people just call me Jay" he continued to polish his egg. Roxy had made a comment about his embarrassed blushing as cute as well as the way he shyly and awkwardly stumbled over his words. He blushed more than ever at the comment, it was nice but these weren't traits that Jason had been proud of. They were side effects of everything he had been through after losing Tom, before that dramatic event in his life he had been more confident, friendly and open. It was gonna take a while to get back to his usual self if that was even possible, Jay didn't believe so, it had been too long and he had tried more ways than he could remember to recover from his loss.

"I dont intend on being any trouble or, or getting in anybody's way" he said, "I know it seems hard to believe but I am.." he swallowed and felt that he was starting to sweat as his heart raced. "I am stronger than I seem" he thought about what the trainer had said about their Riolu being helpful in finding this mysterious 'Valora' character, they were gonna be searching in the forest, so maybe his pokemon could help too?

"And Im not sure how much help it could be, and Im sure it wont be as useful to finding this Valora girl you want to find as Riolu, but.." And he pulled a pokeball from his waist, pressing the button and throwing it into the air he released his first pokemon.

"Bulbasaur!" it called out as it landed on the floor in front of Jay and smiled around the group.

"This is my pokemon, Bulbasaur and, and so maybe being a grass type..." he wiped his forehead on his sleeve thinking to himself that he needs to really work on his anxiety again. " Maybe being a grass type Bulbasaur will be helpful while we make our way, through, through the em... forest?" he finished lamely.

Bulbasaur looked over its shoulder at Jay with a worried look on his face, well, the look was a mix between worry and exasperation.

Friend Code: 2234 - 8338 - 9114

Roxy Lockhearte, Demeitra Hansen and Justin Metrix
    Boys Dorm - Lobby

Dema listened to Lucia telling them how close Lucas and Riolu were as trainers, almost like brothers. "That reminds of me and my Umbreon's bond. Sasha and I have been together since the beginning of my journey, when she was an Eevee" she explained nostalgicly. "She and I have this bond where we just know each other like if we're the same person" she added.

"That's like Raini and myself! He and I argue like siblings a lot, but at the end of the day we always love each other. We are inseparable, no matter how crazy we get when together. He's always been there by my side and has never let me down" Roxy told the others of her bond with her Piplup.

Justin felt a little left out because he didn't have that kind of a special and extremely close connection with one of his Pokemon. Back before he became a decent person, Justin never really took the time to connect with them. He loves his Pokemon, but they can't become like siblings because of all the darkness they've been through together. Only Lyla knew him that well, but she was gone forever.

"It's nice to meet you Jay!" Roxy exclaimed in an overly friendly manner.

"Just watch your step, Jay" Dema said in the best introduction she could probably ever give.

"Welcome, new friend" Justin said invitingly.

"The pain in Riolu's eyes transcended more than just the physical, which is probably why I reacted so fast. I feel sympathy for both Lucas and Riolu" Dema admitted.

"I can't even imagine anyone hurting any of my Pokemon like that, on the inside and the outside" Roxy stated sadly.

"If that gem does indeed have the power to control Pokemon like Sceptile and Feraligatr, then she was probably trying to take over his mind. Make Riolu her own little puppet to do her horrid bidding, what's worse is that she probably would've used Riolu against Lucas" Justin added to the conversation. "Lucky for both of them that Dema acted when she did" he stated.

"There's no use residing on the past, RIolu got hurt and we can't let that happen again. We have to figure out what is going on beyond the campus grounds. Clearly, there are some shadows lurking out there" Dema told everyone ominously.

Roxy then turned over to look at the Bulbasaur that Jay had released out and squealed. "That Pokemon is just too cute! It's like an adorable overload!" Roxy exclaimed happily.

"I guess a grass Pokemon would know its natural habitat more than we would" Justin said. "He could be useful in our expedition of the forest" he finished.

"Seems logical enough" Dema admitted still detached and cold.
    Credit to Lynchy

Lucas Serenes
    Boys Dorm - Room 150

Once Lucas finished playing his ocarina he laid back down on the bed lost in thought for some time. Just when he was about to doze off again he noticed Riolu trying to get up. Lucas sat up on the bed and told Riolu "Don't try to push yourself, you have at least until the storm clears to recover from earlier." He then paused for a moment and then asked "Or do you want to go back downstairs?"

Riolu thought it over for a few seconds and nodded to Lucas.

Lucas then got off the bed and picked up Riolu before heading out of the room.

Lucia Ashford
    Boys Dorm - Lobby

Lucia listened intently as Dema and Roxy told everyone about their connection to a certain Pokemon in their team.

She noticed Justin hadn't said anything regarding his connection with any of his Pokemon and was about to ask him about it when Lucas walked in holding Riolu, who appeared to be wide awake. So instead Lucia asked Lucas "How's Riolu? Is he feeling any better?"

Lucas nodded to her saying "I think he's recovered quite a bit, hopefully he'll be able to at least walk on his own by the time we leave."

Lucia then remembered the new kid, Jason, and told Lucas "Oh ya, Lucas this boy's name is Jason. Jason Adriam."

Lucas looked in Jason's direction and slightly stuttered "H-Hello." before sitting on the couch next to Lucia with Riolu on his lap.

Lucas noticed Riolu giving a puzzled look in Roxy and Dema's direction and decided to tell him "I guess you haven't really seen them much since you were asleep most of the time. These are our new friends Roxy and Dema. Dema's the one who saved you near the forest earlier."

Upon hearing Lucas tell him this Riolu raised his paw and waved to Roxy and Dema happily saying "Rio!"
    Last edited by Andydemon; 12th February 2013 at 9:24 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678