Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Opening + New Ending for Episode N

Quote Originally Posted by Warfad View Post
    Ok those few seconds were pretty cool. I'm glad they kept the original song though (with some badass alterations), it's so catchy~

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Thanks for the link, Warfad. Very nice shots of the main characters and the instrumentals sound more badass than before.

Now if they also get rid of the flying people thing at the end, that'd be great. I'm allergic to that kind of thing. Didn't like it in movie 4, didn't like it in movie 9 and didn't like it in BAA. It just looks stupid.
    But how will they turn into arrows if they don't fly?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    But how will they turn into arrows if they don't fly?
    Arrows don't necessarily fly where I live.

The shots in Version 1 introducing Ash, Iris and Cilan, for instance (The "dashing, supple and thinking arrow" part) had them represent arrows without flying

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Quote Originally Posted by Warfad View Post
    Where did people get the impression that because N is featured, he'll be part of the main cast (with Ash, Iris and Cilan)? Regardless, I'm glad he's featured and I can't wait to see the whole thing. Is it safe to assume that Ash's seiyuu is performing the song?

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Thanks for the link, Warfad. Very nice shots of the main characters and the instrumentals sound more badass than before.

Now if they also get rid of the flying people thing at the end, that'd be great. I'm allergic to that kind of thing. Didn't like it in movie 4, didn't like it in movie 9 and didn't like it in BAA. It just looks stupid.
    When did people fly in Movie 4?

I wonder if we'll see old companions in this opening.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    When did people fly in Movie 4?

I wonder if we'll see old companions in this opening.
    When Celebi controlled Ash and Sammy with Confusion/Psychic.

This is Iris's last opening. I pray she gets a whole section to herself and her pokemon.

Hey at least their bothering to update the opening now, when the past one is no longer relevant.

Shame they couldn't do that with "Best Wishes"

Now, I wonder what the ending will be like.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Hmm, that opening does make it seem like N is traveling with them, although I don't think I saw N in the episode 4 preview with the rest of the gang.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hmm, that opening does make it seem like N is traveling with them, although I don't think I saw N in the episode 4 preview with the rest of the gang.
    He's not traveling with them, but he is a main character for this saga.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Hey at least their bothering to update the opening now, when the past one is no longer relevant.

Shame they couldn't do that with "Best Wishes"

Now, I wonder what the ending will be like.
    Anything is better them Boringetta(I'm so lame).

----

Haters we don't know that yet, I said that because he is shown in the begining with Satoshi, Iris and Dent, he migth travel occasionally with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Anything is better them Boringetta(I'm so lame).

----

Haters we don't know that yet, I said that because he is shown in the begining with Satoshi, Iris and Dent, he migth travel occasionally with them.
    Occasionally yes but not full time since he doesn't seem to be in the 4th episode.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He might later but currently he isn't because this preview shows N saying goodbye (for now) at the end of episode 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTlrZjZA5hI

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well like I asked before, what led anyone to this conclusion? I think it's quite obvious that N was shown because this is essentially his arc and not because he's suddenly going to travel with Ash and friends. It's a huge leap to say that one scene from the Opening is evidence of him joining the main cast, and quite honestly, there's little logic to support that hypothesis to begin with. I would at least wait for the full Opening before making bold statements like the aforementioned one.

I love how the updated Be An Arrow sounds like. Sucks that it's only a 13 second sneek peek.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Yeah, I'm liking the remixed version of Be An Arrow! as well. The rock-like music really suits it well and the parts with Satoshi-Tachi in a black and white-tint really fit as well, I also like the part with N. Rika Matsumoto's singing seems more stand-out in this opening as well which is good. Can't wait to see the full thing.

No they are using the lyrics that they didn't used

The dramatic glares of the trio RULES!! so, is now N´s turn to be an arrow, let´s see what kind of surprise it has *coughcoughNewPokémonforCilancoughcough*

Oh, I thought I heard a remix but I wasn't sure.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    I love how the updated Be An Arrow sounds like. Sucks that it's only a 13 second sneek peek.
    Ikr for a moment when I saw it I thought they were gonna show the opening. I was so happy to see some spoilers >.<

Well, I loved the guitar part of the remix as well as the part showing Ash, Iris, Cilan and N.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Well, I loved the guitar part of the remix as well as the part showing Ash, Iris, Cilan and N.
    Same. I loved in the last opening of the dub in Sinnoh (Sinnoh League Victors) when they showed all their Pokemon like turning their faces. Would be awesome if they did that again, but in a different way.
    Was that in the japanese opening like that?

pls have spoilers, pls have spoilers, pls have spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Same. I loved in the last opening of the dub in Sinnoh (Sinnoh League Victors) when they showed all their Pokemon like turning their faces. Would be awesome if they did that again, but in a different way.
    Was that in the japanese opening like that?
    Yes, that was in 'The Greatest Everyday' as well. It was filled with spoilers like Togekiss, Infernape, Torterra, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Yes, that was in 'The Greatest Everyday' as well. It was filled with spoilers like Togekiss, Infernape, Torterra, etc.
    Ok I wasn't sure if it was the same in Japan xD I would love to see it again though, it looked really cool in my opinion

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast