Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Opening + New Ending for Episode N

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    They might just replace scenes, rather than change the opening. All the league stuff will be gone obviously, but the scene with Ash's Pokemon at Oak's was way too involved and relevant to be removed. I mean we didn't see ANY of Ash's old Pokemon in BW2, so why should it be removed? The N saga will hopefully bring back more than just Charizard.
    Wait, 'too involved and relevant'? I don't see how it's relevant at all.. When the league rolls around, at least some viewers will remember that Ash has done a couple before, and thus, when the league rolls around, we get a scene showing the pokemon he used in said leagues, well, pokemon that he used to get to said leagues in Primeape's case.

Hence why it can be deleted quite easily afterwards... We're not going to see the reserves come back outside of Charizard is my guess...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Wait, 'too involved and relevant'? I don't see how it's relevant at all.. When the league rolls around, at least some viewers will remember that Ash has done a couple before, and thus, when the league rolls around, we get a scene showing the pokemon he used in said leagues, well, pokemon that he used to get to said leagues in Primeape's case.

Hence why it can be deleted quite easily afterwards... We're not going to see the reserves come back outside of Charizard is my guess...
    They put a lot of effort into a scene that included all of Ash's old Pokemon that panned through from side to side. Also having a scene including Ash's old pokemon when none of them returned for BW2 is odd. Its probably going to be kept for the next opening, unless they just made another scene with all of Ash's old Pokemon...which would kinda be redundant.

And I still want to know why Primeape was randomly included there.

They put a lot of effort into a scene that included all of Ash's old Pokemon that panned through from side to side. Also having a scene including Ash's old pokemon when none of them returned for BW2 is odd. Its probably going to be kept for the next opening, unless they just made another scene with all of Ash's old Pokemon...which would kinda be redundant.

Did they now? Last time I checked, these pans were in quite a few openings.. Such as old characters in pans in AG.. And I explained the thing that you find 'odd' already. It's to remember us of all other pokemon Ash used once, when he's going to test his new bunch at the league.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

You and me both. I'm personally hoping against all hope that this means Ash will be getting Primeape back.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Ash comes home at long last.

Oak: Congradulations on getting top 8 in Unova!
    Delia: I'm so proud of you honey!
    Tracey: Wow Ash that's amazing, can I draw your pokemon?
    Gary: Hey Ashy boy you've got a visitor!
    Ash: Who?

Primeape: PRIMEAPE! * Punches Ash in the face shouting in pokespeak " YOU PATHETIC LOSER! HOW DARE YOU LOSE TO SOMEONE LIKE KOTETSU! WHY I OUGHTA TAN YOUR HIDE!"

I hope there's a new opening and if there is one, I hope it shows us some spoilers. And not only Pokemon spoilers, character spoilers as well. Like when they showed Marlon and Drayden. I hope Benga's shown.

Why do we need a new opening? is the one we have good enough already

I sure hope so! The current opening is getting old
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Marbi Z View Post
    I sure hope so! The current opening is getting old
    It's been around 23 weeks.. and is getting.. old? I just celebrated my 23rd birthday the other month.. :'(

But yeah, character spoilers would be nice:
    - Benga
    - Grimsley
    - Shauntal
    - Marshal

Would be good showcases, well.. Marshal not so much because his team has been overtly showcased already...

It's been around 23 weeks.. and is getting.. old? I just celebrated my 23rd birthday the other month.. :'(

But yeah, character spoilers would be nice:
    - Benga
    - Grimsley
    - Shauntal
    - Marshal

Would be good showcases, well.. Marshal not so much because his team has been overtly showcased already...
    No we need Marshall most of all. Mienshao and Conkeldurr need redemption ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    No we need Marshall most of all. Mienshao and Conkeldurr need redemption ASAP.
    Don't care, don't want.. Me wants a Cofagrigus and Golurk in a real battle!

Don't care, don't want.. Me wants a Cofagrigus and Golurk in a real battle!
    As long they don't one shot a entire team, I'm good. Happened to me, not my best playthrough

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    As long they don't one shot a entire team, I'm good. Happened to me, not my best playthrough
    Really? I honestly thought Chandelure was the toughest cookie.. of her bunch.. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you go at her with only a Ferrothorn alive.. and no revives left.. -.-

Really? I honestly thought Chandelure was the toughest cookie.. of her bunch.. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you go at her with only a Ferrothorn alive.. and no revives left.. -.-
    My team was basic + a Swoobat... Took me awhile. Had a female Snivy.

Meh I always brought a dark type so Shauntal wasnt a problem. Worst part was always the stupid sawk. It always heavily damages/KOs something because of its power and can't even die because of sturdy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    My team was basic + a Swoobat... Took me awhile. Had a female Snivy.
    So Serperior and Swoobat? Daring move.. Simple Swoobat, I hope?

The current opening has NOTHING TO DO WITH N OR TEAM PLASMA, not to mention they changed the title to include N's name. This means we will get a new opening.

The current one was just until the league was over, hence the last scene was Ash in the Unova League stadium with his pokemon.

This isn't complicated people.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The current opening has NOTHING TO DO WITH N OR TEAM PLASMA, not to mention they changed the title to include N's name. This means we will get a new opening.

The current one was just until the league was over, hence the last scene was Ash in the Unova League stadium with his pokemon.

Exactly I don't really know why this is being discussed, the new oponeing covers the league and nothing much else.

They could update the animation, keep the Pikachu and Satoshi scene and the old pokemon scene but otherwise if its not a new opening an update one is most likelly going to appear.

Unless they are really cutting on the budget.

Well I'll be one pissed off fangirl if we don't get a new opening.

to each their own.

THe part with the ruins can stay. The part with ash Cilan and Iris can stay, and of course the part with charizard and friends can stay. hell, what about the keldeo part? that can stay as well.

I'm just saying. Did the ruins have nothing to do wiht anything? Its possible. And its not that hard to replace panning shots and such. Plus there are enough characters in this to add them in place of the older ones that need to go.

But I digress, I WOULD like a new opening...but its so quick to change o.o;...I know we've had a lot of breaks, buts only been 24 episodes! I just couldn't believe it if they atcually got a singer to sing ANOTHER opening (be it ash's voice or someone elses) after 24 episodes on pokemon ._.;;
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

._.; Why are you guys so blind? All they'll do to the new opening is stick N in Kotetsu's place.

It's obvious.

//though I really hope for a new opening and ending. Better have one be sung by Mamoru Miyano or I'll just throw myself into a *canal//

EDIT: *Oh crap. Just realized I have one right behind my house. D;
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 17th December 2012 at 5:30 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Yeah, there will most likely be a new opening due to the new title and current opening ending with Ash and co at the Unova League.

I hope all of the rivals and new captures (and maybe evolutions) will be featured in it. As well as N and Team Plasma stuff of course.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 17th December 2012 at 4:55 PM.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

Oops, double post. Sorry.

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
    • Training with Kyael
    "A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan

Pretty much this.

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
    • Training with Kyael
    "A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan

I just thought about something, isn't this thread kinda useless as one can talk about this in the actual Episode N thread?

Random : PokéRadar

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast