Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Opening + New Ending for Episode N

I think there will most likely be a new opening.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I think we'd have heard about it by now, but there's still time, I guess.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Hmmm, i'm not sure..

On one hand, I can see a new opening because its technically a new saga.. but on the other hand, there's still so many unanswered questions about the current one. Primeape?
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

It's almost bluntly obvious they will, hoping to see Charizard kick some booty while Kingler uses Crabhammer.

I hope we get one. New openings are always welcome in my book. They're refreshing in a way. I can't wait 'til "Pokemon Black and White: Adventures In Unova" starts in the dub so we get a new one. Do I think we'll get one in Japan? I can't really say. Do I hope so? Heck yeah!

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I like Be an Arrow but Meloetta's dance ending got stale quickly. So yeah I hope we get new opening and ending.

It's beyond obvious we will since the N arc is being described as a new chapter. The current opening has nothing to do with N so that makes it even more obvious.

One thing people should note though that this will likely be the last BW opening we get, so I'd imagine it's gonna be something like the "Greatest Everyday," which was the last opening for DP.

The "Greatest Everyday" gave us team spoilers so this one should too.

Quote Originally Posted by Altruis0.3 View Post
    Do you think a new Opening will for episode N shown?

I think yes, with team spoiler from Ash and N.

What do you think about that?
    I'm sure we'll get a new Opening theme, but just you wait. Certain people will complain if it only includes a few spoilers and they'll swear that it'll change in the future to include new spoilers just like they said when we got the BW2 Opening. It's always one excuse or another; it's a cycle that will repeat itself until the end of time.

I think its clear will get a new one some time soon, maybe not at the start of the N arc but soon. The league is over now, the last one was mostly league and new Pokemon rivals so fourth, they can't keep that any more. They need to add N in and Ash V.S N/Team Plasma shots maybe few bits of Team Rocket along side Ash flying on his Charizard, that I'd love =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I like Be An Arrow but we're obviously going to get a new one. I hope we get an actual good ending this saga though.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Lord I hope so -_-. I would like to wipe all existence of Kotetsu from the anime if possible.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I there's a new opening I hope it will be as epic as "Ready, Go!", "Challenger" and "Battle Frontier".
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

I hope we get a new opening and it be something as epic as 'Born to Be a Winner' with Ash riding Charizard and all. Gone were the days when the openings used to epic. I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of action like that in the opening.

P.S.: I do know that most of the action sequences were dub only but that doesn't mean the original stuff can't be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    I there's a new opening I hope it will be as epic as "Ready, Go!", "Challenger" and "Battle Frontier".
    You forgot "OK!"

I also want episode of N use old Pokemon soundtracks if Charizard is supposed to be returning

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    While the current OP does have a scene where pillars emerge from the ground (where N or Team Plasma could be added) given how the League is already over prior to the N episode, it would be inappropriate and rather lazy to keep it unchanged. I don't want them to repeat the mistake they did with the first BW opening.

And the ED ... well, that pretty much speaks for itself. Meloetta promotion is over, her plot is over, she left and now it's time to move on to something else.
    The pillars thing could be the animé OP-staff taking liberties with the Undella Bay arc designs..

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Of course there will be a new opening, there should literally be no doubt.

If there isn't, and they switch Kotetsu out with N, I'll lol
    Or at least that Riolu for a Lucario.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    I think we'd have heard about it by now, but there's still time, I guess.
    Nope, previous announcement and actual airing were four weeks apart.. So there is indeed still time. But it should be done somewhere this week, otherwise the doubting game is on.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    I hope we get one. New openings are always welcome in my book. They're refreshing in a way. I can't wait 'til "Pokemon Black and White: Adventures In Unova" starts in the dub so we get a new one. Do I think we'll get one in Japan? I can't really say. Do I hope so? Heck yeah!
    Couldn't care less about Adventures in Unova.. I doubt they can make a fitting title track to that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm sure we'll get a new Opening theme, but just you wait. Certain people will complain if it only includes a few spoilers and they'll swear that it'll change in the future to include new spoilers just like they said when we got the BW2 Opening. It's always one excuse or another; it's a cycle that will repeat itself until the end of time.
    To be completely honest, it was what we were accustomed to.. We love it.. xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    It's funny how accurate this is xD

As long as Kotetsu isn't in the new opening I'm good.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    As long as Kotetsu isn't in the new opening I'm good.
    Do you hate Kotetsu more than Oshawott now? xD

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Do you hate Kotetsu more than Oshawott now? xD
    I don't hate Mijumaru -_-. I actually wanted him to get a win against Kotetsu lol.

But I might hate him more then Scraggy lol, more so Lucario then him.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I don't hate Mijumaru -_-. I actually wanted him to get a win against Kotetsu lol.

But I might hate him more then Scraggy lol, more so Lucario then him.
    Him getting a win vs Kotetsu would have been better than Pikachu getting 2 wins :P
    Hahaha lol man

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Him getting a win vs Kotetsu would have been better than Pikachu getting 2 wins :P
    Hahaha lol man
    Definitely, at least he hasn't battled officially lately.

Let's get back on topic, I think Ash will Juniper all but Pikachu after meeting N
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

I don't beleive there will be a new opening...I really don; think so. I think the scenes will just be edited.

Its been only 24 episodes...how many episodes did we have for the first "season?" lol

Opening change, thats it. At least, in my opinion.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Let's get back on topic, I think Ash will Juniper all but Pikachu after meeting N
    Hmm well concidering we see Snivy in the N preview, that's not happening.

They might just replace scenes, rather than change the opening. All the league stuff will be gone obviously, but the scene with Ash's Pokemon at Oak's was way too involved and relevant to be removed. I mean we didn't see ANY of Ash's old Pokemon in BW2, so why should it be removed? The N saga will hopefully bring back more than just Charizard.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast