Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Updated Opening + New Ending for Episode N

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Iris never struck me as the shopping type, like at all...lol.
    They just needed something girly to put in the extremely, feminine Sakura-flowered filled ending theme, probably a reference to the Hanami season in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    That's a big error then, it's not like a mismatched color or a missing tail or something, that's an entirely different Pokemon. I don't consider it an error, just Tepig is cuter than Pignite.
    Ya but it is too coincidental that all the pokemon are on the main cast but Tepig.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya but it is too coincidental that all the pokemon are on the main cast but Tepig.
    That's because that isn't a coincidence but done intentionally, but Tepig is there because that's what they wanted as well. Again I don't see an error there, it's no different from some of the other endings and the Pikachu shorts.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Found a higher quality version of the opening guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RRLYy4UbE9w

<3 Ju

oh and, Iris was a confirmed Closet girly girl from the moment we saw her meet Dawn. Just sayin'. XD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Does anyone know what that pokémon is next to Snivy & below Crustle in the end credits?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

*screams* Favorite OP ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Does anyone know what that pokémon is next to Snivy & below Crustle in the end credits?
    It's Excadrill in drill form. I thought it was a new team member for a second though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    It's Excadrill in his angry mode lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'm surprised they didn't switch up Be an Arrow, but it's really grown on me.

Iris never struck me as the shopping type, like at all...lol.
    Don't be silly. Those are Cilian's bags.

Iris is carrying her load in her hair.

Well, this is possibly the best opening ever. It is nice seeing the plot being the main focus for once.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .:: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube ::.

It's Excadrill in his angry mode lol.
    I'm surprised Krookodile seems so aloof in the ending He, and Excadrill are the only ones really not seen being happy.

Hmmm, I wonder why Oshawott got 3 scenes in the intro, Boldore got 1 and the others got 0. Either something will happen with Oshawott (evolution I hope) or they're just doing it for
    publicity. At least most pokemon are in the ending...
    Last edited by Zya; 18th January 2013 at 5:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zya View Post
    Hmmm, I wonder why Oshawott got 3 scenes in the intro.
    Because it's Oshawott...:P

Really love this opening. But why Scraggy, Levanny and Palpitoad didn't appear? I hope it doesn't mean they are out of this show.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

I'm thinking that they might've just focused on Pokemon that aren't evolving in the opening. That'd make some sense as Oshawott and Boldore have always been the least likely to evolve, for obvious reasons. You'd think they'd at least bother to show something like Snivy, maybe it's because it won't be there for long anymore.

I can't get over the fact that they chose MY BOY Gantle to be one of Ash's 4 Pokemon to get action in the opening. I'm in awe. <3333
    Last edited by Rohanator; 18th January 2013 at 8:48 AM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    I'm thinking that they might've just focused on Pokemon that aren't evolving in the opening. That'd make some sense as Oshawott and Boldore have always been the least likely to evolve, for obvious reasons. You'd think they'd at least bother to show something like Snivy, maybe it's because it won't be there for long anymore.
    So if I go by what you said, then Scraggy is going to evolve and Palpitoad is going to evolve. And what about Leavanny?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

>_< seriously lol?? Obviously this means that James is leaving TR and Jessie and Meowth will continue to pursue le Pikachu.
    Well no, that would be a ridiculous statement to make..

I just don't like seeing James as a bit on the side, especially since he's my favourite member.. and without his rose too. It's pitiful..

People can say that only the Pokemon unevolving weren't shown in the opening but are you forgetting most were in the ending?

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post

I can't get over the fact that they chose MY BOY Gantle to be one of Ash's 4 Pokemon to get action in the opening. I'm in awe. <3333
    Are you just like me? Who likes it when Ash says 'Gantle, Rocku Blasto!"

I think Boldore is a writer's favorite too. Because of all Pokemon, they gave him a good few seconds in the Kyurem movie. Going by that do you also like Hayashigame and Dodaitose under Ash? :x I loved Grotle, and Boldore is somewhat similar

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    People can say that only the Pokemon unevolving weren't shown in the opening but are you forgetting most were in the ending?
    Palpitoad and Scraggy weren't. I'm ready for Seismitoad and Scrafty lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Are you just like me? Who likes it when Ash says 'Gantle, Rocku Blasto!"

I think Boldore is a writer's favorite too. Because of all Pokemon, they gave him a good few seconds in the Kyurem movie. Going by that do you also like Hayashigame and Dodaitose under Ash? :x I loved Grotle, and Boldore is somewhat similar
    Seriously the writers should stop put their personal tastes in the series. They already got low enough to make piplup became anti-evolution derp just because they don't fancy it evolved forms.
    Last edited by knux-the-killer; 18th January 2013 at 11:41 AM.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    People are talking about Scraggy and Palpitoad that aren't in either.

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Seriously the writers should stop put their personal tastes in the series. They already got low enough to make piplup became anti-evolution derp just because they don't fancy it evolved forms.
    No writer in the world would be able to do that. It's a fact. People like what they write. If they don't, it just won't have the same flavor. You write better when you enjoy what you write. I think this is precisely why Best Wishes turned bad. Maybe the writers were forced by marketing constraints? I'm not sure about that though.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    No writer in the world would be able to do that. It's a fact. People like what they write. If they don't, it just won't have the same flavor. You write better when you enjoy what you write. I think this is precisely why Best Wishes turned bad. Maybe the writers were forced by marketing constraints? I'm not sure about that though.
    I actually agree with this .-....xD very true. At least the first part. And I guess you said you're not sure about the last part, so thats okay too. xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I hope it doesn't mean they are out of this show.
    Nah, Palpitoad and Leavanny probably won't get much more screen-time, but Scraggy will most definitely get some around because of it's relationship with Axew.

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast