Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Updated Opening + New Ending for Episode N

Boldore having a random apperance in the opening was odd. I expected to see Snivy or Pignite, not Boldore.

Doesn't matter. Charizard is back, baby!

The N scenes in the ending made me go "D'AWWWWWWWWWWW," especially the pics of him with all the Pokemon!

The Goddesses never really did much in the game besides heal your Pokemon and fill you in more about N IIRC, so I wonder how big a role they'll play here.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterpokes View Post
    Boldore having a random apperance in the opening was odd. I expected to see Snivy or Pignite, not Boldore.

Oshawott having a random apperance in the opening seemed odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Oshawott having a random apperance in the opening seemed odd to me.
    How so, I mean it's Oshawott...one of the main screen-hoggers in Best wishes.

Best opening i've seen since Battle Frontier. It looks like a lot of new footage and little of it taken directly from the show. I also like the attention they're giving Oshawott; showing him as a competent battler. I'm hoping this is indicative of his skill increasing during this arc.
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    How so, I mean it's Oshawott...one of the main screen-hoggers in Best wishes.
    Sorry you didn't catch my sarcasm, Boldore is one of Satoshi pokemon, its werid the others aren't in the opening not random that he is there, weird that he is there instead of the starters? sure but random no, I was expecting all of them to appear so Boldore appear didn't strike me as random

Sorry you didn't catch my sarcasm, Boldore is one of Satoshi pokemon, its werid the others aren't in the opening not random that he is there, weird that he is there instead of the starters? sure but random no, I was expecting all of them to appear so Boldore appear didn't strike me as random
    How strange is it that I'm actually beginning to like Boldore's design more then Gigalith's? Anyway, yeah... kinda disappointed that only 4 of Ash's Pokemon appear in the opening (and only two of them are his Unova team). Hopefully this could mean something other then Charizard hogging screentime with Pikachu
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    How strange is it that I'm actually beginning to like Boldore's design more then Gigalith's? Anyway, yeah... kinda disappointed that only 4 of Ash's Pokemon appear in the opening (and only two of them are his Unova team). Hopefully this could mean something other then Charizard hogging screentime with Pikachu
    Either way, we're not likely to see much of Palpitoad and Leavanny with Charizard and Pikachu around. Oshawott might get some just because it's Oshawott. Pignite might finally take a backseat though.

I said that since I saw both in the anime, I think Gigalith would look awful battling and besides that I started to really really like Boldore, ofc as usual I would still like it to evolve like I want all the pokemon that Satoshi has to.

I said that since I saw both in the anime, I think Gigalith would look awful battling and besides that I started to really really like Boldore, ofc as usual I would still like it to evolve like I want all the pokemon that Satoshi has to.
    I still like Gigalith's design, but yeah, Boldore's one of the few Pokemon that I don't mind either way.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Considering Snivy and Pignite are way more notable then Boldore, it is odd to see Boldore being used over other Pokemon like Snivy and Pignite. It would not be odd to see Boldore present in the opening if Ash's other Pokemon were in it, but since none of them were, then it was. Your sarcasm is amusing.

Considering Snivy and Pignite are way more notable then Boldore, it is odd to see Boldore being used over other Pokemon like Snivy and Pignite. It would not be odd to see Boldore present in the opening if Ash's other Pokemon were in it, but since none of them were, then it was. Your sarcasm is amusing.
    It not exactly random as your original post claims, but it is odd that it's overshadowing Snivy and Pignite.

It not exactly random as your original post claims, but it is odd that it's overshadowing Snivy and Pignite.
    Pretty much what I meant. Not that its anything wrong with it. I don't dislike Boldore or anything, just odd to see it overshadow more popular Pokemon like Snivy and Pignite.

Odd, but a blessing nonethless, at least as far as getting some screentime over Pignite at least.

Too much Oshawott in the opening. That recycled lake scene with Osahwott dodging from Palpitoad shouldn't have been in there.

I get that but like I explained I don't find it random, weird choice since the starters weren't there but random would be putting Heracross there out of nowhere, maybe I read too much into your post, if you said odd from the get go I wouldn't have answered. Yours isn't .

Exactly odd or weird sure random nah.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Too much Oshawott in the opening. That recycled lake scene with Osahwott dodging from Palpitoad shouldn't have been in there.
    What about the recycled Dragonite and Axew scenes?

None of those recycled scenes should have been in there. Should have had new scenes of Ash, Iris, and Cilan's other Pokemon doing stuff.

What about the recycled Dragonite and Axew scenes?
    So Dragonite shouldn't be in the opening at all? I only said Oshawott because he had like 3-4 scenes throughout the opening and that lake scene was the most pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    None of those recycled scenes should have been in there. Should have had new scenes of Ash, Iris, and Cilan's other Pokemon doing stuff.
    Agreed. It's also pretty dumb how team rocket got two scenes for themselves but Iris and Cilan only got one (in the beginning with their individual faces).

So Dragonite shouldn't be in the opening at all? I only said Oshawott because he had like 3-4 scenes throughout the opening and that lake scene was the most pointless.

Agreed. It's also pretty dumb how team rocket got two scenes for themselves but Iris and Cilan only got one (in the beginning with their individual faces).
    He should just like all the other that actually missed the opening should also.

he meant the pokemon not Iris, Dent and Satoshi, they appear in the entire opening, we don't need a focus picture of them in the opening, they could have thrown a all pokemon scene in those 8 secs, atleast we would know if Palpitoad, Leavanny and Scraggy are getting Torkoaled or Glalied(not that the openings haven't trolled us before).

i saw the opening and all i can say was...

DAT CHARIZARD.

question. what website do you guys use to watch the latest episodes?
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

Not really if you consider some of these scenes are actual episode scenes.

In which case Ash will be using Pikachu, Oshawott, and Boldore against Colress's crazed Pokémon.

However there is one conflicting thing about it.

Pikachu was supposed to be "possessed" too along with Axew, so it might just be badass scenes.

I really like Oshawott and Boldore in those scenes, straight up fighting is AWESOME!

Edit: Whoops forgot to respond to this post.

As much as I like Boldore, it seems to be getting decent screentime for a reserve seeing as how it was in the Keldeo movie. I still like Gigalith better.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Was that scene with Dragonite using Flamethrower recycled from the Tempest episodes or was that new?

Because the battle background in the opening were ruins, then came a scene from an episode with Dragonite in ruins.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Was that scene with Dragonite using Flamethrower recycled from the Tempest episodes or was that new?

Because the battle background in the opening were ruins, then came a scene from an episode with Dragonite in ruins.
    Yeah that was from the Tempest episodes.

I hope to Mike this means the otter will get some good fights in, he needs some time to shine before he gets given the boot.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast