Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Updated Opening + New Ending for Episode N

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    How strange is it that I'm actually beginning to like Boldore's design more then Gigalith's?
    This shows that they can make any pokemon marketable if they try, so the whole Oshawott marketability thing isn't a valid excuse in my eyes. Dewott can be liked easily. I guess that's for another topic.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Nothing excited me more, in the Team Plasma field, to see Anthea and Concordia appear in the opening. I'm really looking forward to seeing them appear.
    I have to agree, haha. I literally gasped when I saw that. I'm happy they're coming too.

I hope so. OMG I can't wait fot the new N episodes <3333
    ~Working on getting a sig~

i just cant wait to see charizard

Right after I saw the opening I had to watch it again. As soon as I saw looker and charizard I went into major fan girl mode and I couldent calm down foe half an hour. ITS JUST SO EPIC!!!!! and it has N in it too. I have high hopes for this series. :-) :-) :-) <333

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

If any rival does appear they would appear after the Plasma plot is resolved. If any rival did play an important roll against Team Plasma they would have been shown in the opening.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    If any rival does appear they would appear after the Plasma plot is resolved. If any rival did play an important roll against Team Plasma they would have been shown in the opening.
    unless they appear in a random episode inbetween plasma eps

The opening was terrible. I can't believe I spent time watching it though it saddens me since the openings were one of the few things the anime did well.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    unless they appear in a random episode inbetween plasma eps
    It would be better for them to appear after the Plasma conflict is resolved. Maybe for one final tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    The opening was terrible. I can't believe I spent time watching it though it saddens me since the openings were one of the few things the anime did well.
    So why was it terrible? Was it because there was no team spoilers aside from Charizard returning because that is a dumb reason. And if its the stock footage used, then in a way it made the opening not as a good, but it's not enough to make it terrible. I expect those scenes to be removed anyways.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    It would be better for them to appear after the Plasma conflict is resolved. Maybe for one final tournament.
    for you Maybe. but that doesn't mean the writers feel the same.

I see no reason why the rivals wouldn't appear

I stopped procrastinating and watched the video the whole way through and I gotta say I liked it.

Watch as they completely ruin everything that was great about the Wapanese version and turn it into another "Be an Arrow" opening

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    So why was it terrible? Was it because there was no team spoilers aside from Charizard returning because that is a dumb reason. And if its the stock footage used, then in a way it made the opening not as a good, but it's not enough to make it terrible. I expect those scenes to be removed anyways.
    It's terrible because it's terrible. The song is uninspired. It's Rica's worst song since "Rival." It doesn't leave me excited for the show or anything. It primarily kills me ears. The video, clips, etc left no impact. I don't care about Charizard returning. Or most of the clips used. Nothing exciting is presented. Thus, it is the worst opening since "Rival." Meaning second worst ever.

I don't know where you pulled out those expectations. You've probably been posting in this hellhole of a section for too long.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031