Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140
Results 3,476 to 3,478 of 3478

Thread: American Politics: THANKS OBAMA

Oh just too good not to post...

Quote Originally Posted by Mediaite
    The White House hopes to have the Affordable Care Act federal exchange website, better known as Healthcare.gov, up to 80% capacity by November 1st. Unfortunately for Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, it ain’t there yet, as the website crashed while she was watching a couple try to use it at Miami’s North Shore Hospital on Tuesday.

Sebelius had first stopped by a couple enrolling with help of a navigator who said everything was going fine. But at a second table, the screen read, “I’m sorry, the system is temporarily down.”

“Uh-oh,” Sebelius said. “That’s okay, it’ll come back. That happens every day.” The Secretary continued to tour the facility, hearing of more website travails but finding people dedicated to getting signed up.

“For a number of them, they are frustrated with the web experience that they had, but eager enough for the coverage that they’re going to return over and over again,” she said to the press afterward. “What I know is, if you’re not in that situation, and you tried the website a couple times, we’re going to have to work extra hard to get you back.”
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/healthcar...leen-sebelius/
    "No. I don't agree with him on a LOT of issues. Unlike most Republicans, who are blindly loyal to their party" ~ Maedar on Barack Obama

This thread is getting to be a mess, and it's clear that just giving warnings won't do anything, so the thread will be closed for the time being.

Just to expand upon:

Sogeking and I discussed this together. It's getting clear that us giving infractions and telling people to stop doing antagonizing behavior hasn't really helped the situation in this thread at all. What it boils down to is that it's too much of a pain to moderate right now. It's also really hard because I haven't set up a set of concrete rules yet - that and the fact this thread gets pages of pages a day which is basically HERE HAVE A LINK with one liner discussion (Which then goes into OBAMA SUX or REPUBLICANS SUX HARDER) it's just... tiring. We're sick of it.

It's clear that you guys can't handle the discussion.
    Last edited by Peter Quill; 20th November 2013 at 9:00 PM.

Star-Lord

Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140