View Poll Results: What is Your Favorite of Conor's Pokemon?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Linoone

3 33.33%
  • Mightyena

3 33.33%
  • Murkrow

3 33.33%

Thread: A Journey To Remember!

Threaded View

Chapter 7

After the wild goos-, er, Murkrow chase, I decided the best way to celebrate the evolution of two of my Pokemon, and the addition of a new friend, would be to have a good old-fashioned picnic.

First, let me explain what my town is like. I live in Agtosu Town. It is a diverse town, with some suburban neighborhoods, some houses and restaurants on the beach, with an abundance of Alomomola and Goldeen, and, in the middle, a large preserve of forest and a lake. Can you name a better place for a day trip? So, I packed a basket full of food, and started to walk to the Agtosu Forest.

It was a beautiful summer morning. The sun was out, not a cloud in sight, but there was a gentle breeze that blew through my neat, brown hair.

After about 10 minutes of walking, I reached the park, but I was not quite at our usual spot. I found the narrow clearing in between two trees that Ziggy, Poochie and I found about 2 years ago. I followed an extremely tight path, which only the three of us have ever walked on. Then, I climbed a very steep slope, that was so close to a right angle it was almost impossible to tell the difference. Finally, I came to this small creek, which I crossed on some stepping stones. I came to a beautiful field on the other side of the creek, surrounded by forest and filled with flowers.

“Ok guys! Come on out!” I yelled as I tossed my pokeballs into the air, releasing my three Pokemon.

“Lin- Linoone!”

“Yen- Yen!”

“Mur- Murkrow!”

I let them all run about, as I sat down. Coming here really reminded me of how I got Linoone and Mightyena.

I was 13 years old. I was with a couple of friends at a breeding convention held in Agtosu. I saw a man sitting in a lawn chair, with a Linoone and Mightyena at both his sides. He was about 50 years old or so, with silver colored hair. The second he saw me he jumped up.

“Hey! I know you! You're the son of the Rentoh region champion, Michael!” He exclaimed. “You’re his son, Condor, right?!”

“Conor.” I corrected him, halfheartedly. “And yes. I am.”

“Oh wow!!! What a great honor!” He said, talking about a mile a minute. He raced to shake my hand. “Hey, so do you wanna be a Pokemon master like your dad?!”

That was a random question I thought to myself. “Um... I actually would...”

“I knew it! I knew it!!!” He screamed. “Hey, Cornelius, I want you to have something!”

I fought back the urge to correct him. He suddenly pulled out two Pokemon eggs, which are about 1 and a half feet tall. One egg had a zig-zaggy design on it. The zig-zags were alternating colors between brown and tan. The other egg had a gray base color, with black tops.

“Here, Conrad,” He has a bad habit with forgetting names. “Take these, so you can become champion!”

He handed me both the large eggs as my friends looked on in astonishment.

“Th- Thanks sir! Thanks very much!”

“Don’t mention it Collin! Well, except to your dad of course!” He exclaimed, jokingly. Well, at least I THINK it was jokingly.

“Thanks again sir!”

I never saw him again. I tried to. Later that day I came back to give him some money, but he wasn’t there. I did leave it there. I am a very nice and polite kid.

Also, that day, I remember something ELSE happening. A neighborhood bully was being mean to my 9 year old little brother. When I saw that, I flipped. I definitely did NOT show any niceness. I lost my temper. I started to scream and yell, and before I knew it, I was hitting him. My dad, who heard from inside, had to pull me away.

I came out of my little flashback when I felt the wetness of Linoone’s nose. He placed a nice flower, a yellow and blue one, at my feet, and started to nudge me. It then occurred to me that Linoone’s personality has changed since its evolution. It has always been a kind Pokemon, but it has turned into an absolute sweetheart. I thanked the little guy, and just like that, he was off, to play with his friends. What a kind and polite pokemon...

To be continued....

Current party:
    Last edited by ysmr97; 6th January 2013 at 8:31 PM.
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!