View Poll Results: What is Your Favorite of Conor's Pokemon?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Linoone

3 33.33%
  • Mightyena

3 33.33%
  • Murkrow

3 33.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Journey To Remember!

OH SNAP!

More, MORE!
    Heart Of Crystal!

My Current Challenges:

Megan's (My Sis) Challenges:

Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke:

I like how the chapter was partially a flashback but also in real time. Most people who type up stories, like this one, put flashbacks in separate chapters altogether.

OH SNAP!

More, MORE!
    Haha thank you! If my weekend isn't busy, I'll get to work on it!

I like how the chapter was partially a flashback but also in real time. Most people who type up stories, like this one, put flashbacks in separate chapters altogether.
    Thank you very much! I enjoy throwing little flashbacks in there every once in a while, to keep the reader interested!
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Put me on the P.M. List Please!

I've started over and caught up again, and overall, with every chapter you're writing is getting better. Really hoping to see some additions to someones party soon, pokemon catching is actually one of my favorite parts in fanfics.

Hope to see more soon.

AMPHAROS FOREVER. I'm going to have a fit if you cant catch a early on in X and Y!!!

Click on the egg to help it hatch! Trying to get a mareep! P.S. Feel free to click on my other Pokemon too!

Thank you so much! And there may or may not be Haha I'm 50% done with the next chapter lmao

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Attention all fans and critics,

Regretably, I am putting A Journey to Remember! to an early and abrupt end. I feel like I wrote this story at the wrong time, right before a new generation was released. Not only that, but the burden of making my very own region, characters, citys, and gyms was too much, causing for an empty story. But I have not stopped writing Pokemon fanfics. If you enjoy my writing, and want to read more, I am planning on writing an X and Y fan fic, with the same character names, same personalities, and same writing style. Chapter 1 is scheduled for Holloween 2013. Thank you all for your support.

Mods, you can close this.

Closed on request.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234