Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What turns in the Pokemon World would blow your mind?

Default What turns in the Pokemon World would blow your mind?

A friend of mine asked me the question, "In your Pokemon universe, are you going to have any huge plot twists that will make Pokemon fans look and say 'Wow. I never would have expected that'".

So that brought me to wonder. If a huge game were to be released where all Pokemon universes from different games came together, and one big story unfolded, what kind of plot twists would just blow your mind? I'm talking with any character, or any event. What would you love to see just upturn everything you ever thought.

His example was pretty drastic, but it was:
    "Finding out that the reason why all these kids are going out so young is that they and their families are the survivors of a war and Lt. Surge is one many people who watch over these children and guide them as they grow up"

(if this is the wrong section, sorry!)
    Yellow Team [Currently In Progress]:
    () () . . () . () . . () . . ()
    Justin - Wilfred - Xavier - Tank - Raymundo - Dugtrio

Black 2 Team:
    () () . () . () . () . ()
    Tidas - Hades - Odin - Valdosta - Stark - Oscar

Hmm i don't really know but I think if they showed Pokemon could naturally be evil that to me would be mind long due to the fact the anime and games pro tray Pokemon as naturally good creatures

"98% of teens wont stand up for God. Copy and Paste this into your sig if your one of the 2%"
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Giovanni: Ash I am your father.

A pokemon that created Arceus and Mew O_o

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

I'd create a Pokemon game where you could play as a member of the bad guys. Hey, who hasn't been tempted to say yes to the Rocket grunt at the end of Nugget Bridge and see what would happen?
    ;My Shinies: NEW!! 9/6 (trevanent) NEW!! 9/15
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

If they made a Pokemon game that only had a female main character (and wasn't marketed solely to girls).

If they restarted the anime.

If they restarted the anime and actually had a female main character (that wasn't marketed solely to girls).

If they showed animals ingame with Pokemon.

If they said where meat comes from.
    Alpha SapphireL

The daycare couple knowing and telling what their job js exactly ._. This'll blow my mind, unless they describe it by "combining energies of the Pokémon to creae life" or something like that.

N slapping a Pokémon is too much for my mind to cope with.

Every Pokemon having a negative form. Like from Pokemon XD I guess.

I need to know the full story of N. Like maybe something that ties him with other people. Maybe he is a Zoroark or something.

Any type of romantic relationship developing, not just hinted at, between either the main character or someone close to him/her and a gym leader, elite four member, or champion. That would be pretty epic. As for if they made one big game, it'd be cool, although maybe not too mind blowing, to have an alliance between evil teams. Actually Teams Magma and Aqua teaming up would implode my mind haha!
    "Be yourself and no regrets... that's our motto!"
    -------------------------->[+-][+-]
    ---------------------------->[+-]
    -------------------------->[+-]
    ----------------------->[+-][+-]apto369

In Soviet Russia, Pokemon claim you!

Current play through-
    Heartgold FC: 4686 1335 9888. Feel free to add me and message me to add you too!

I'd be interesting to see how the actual pokemon interact with each other outside of battle. We see these pokedex entries where such and such feeds off of this other pokemon, I want to see that type of animal kingdom relationship actually play out in something.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireL View Post
    If they made a Pokemon game that only had a female main character (and wasn't marketed solely to girls).

If they restarted the anime.

If they restarted the anime and actually had a female main character (that wasn't marketed solely to girls).

If they showed animals ingame with Pokemon.

If they said where meat comes from.
    As for meat we know that there are at least 3 sources Pokemon,veggies, and fish

Pokemon as far fetched is used in cooking

Veggies aren't meat but we see that they have them and they could use them as meat in say burgers

Fish we actually have seen them eat shrimp and in misty gym the do have non Pokemon fish

So those are 3 sources where it could come from

"98% of teens wont stand up for God. Copy and Paste this into your sig if your one of the 2%"

Your character actually being manipulated by the forces of evil into unwittingly helping them. An RPG cliche practically as old as the genre, but not one yet seen in Pokemon.

A dark side to the Pokemon League. I believe the Pokemon Special has had stuff like that, but never the games or anime.

The villainous team actually winning, at least temporarily. Closest yet has been in BW2, but I want to see them completely conquer the region, shutting down the League and even confiscating your character's Pokemon.

Having a character in a new generation game be the child of your character in an older game. Like, make N the son of Red or something (which would make sense, since Red is presumably still training on Mt. Silver non-stop causing N to be raised as an orphan).

Just the thought of a character I originally played through as a child now having his own pokemon-training children would be pretty weird.

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTimmy View Post
    Having a character in a new generation game be the child of your character in an older game. Like, make N the son of Red or something (which would make sense, since Red is presumably still training on Mt. Silver non-stop causing N to be raised as an orphan).

Just the thought of a character I originally played through as a child now having his own pokemon-training children would be pretty weird.
    They could make that into a new game. I think that Pokemon should have someone from Square Enix (or any place that makes good stories for video games) be the leader in making the new story for the Pokemon game, while giving it graphics like Skyrim. That would be the game of the generations.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    They could make that into a new game. I think that Pokemon should have someone from Square Enix (or any place that makes good stories for video games) be the leader in making the new story for the Pokemon game, while giving it graphics like Skyrim. That would be the game of the generations.
    Also, if they made an show like the Black 2/White 2 teaser trailer. That would blow my mind.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

You see, I agree that a game that implemented every aspect from the five generations would be amazing. The problem is that the DS just cannot hold that. I'm sure that Gamefreak wants to do it, but they would have to make it for the Wii, or Wii U. And yes, with graphics like Skyrim, or Monster Hunter(makes more sense to me). But then what? Gen VI is going to be made eventually whether you like it or not. So what will they do? Back to DS? or are all main series games going to be on Home Consoles now? I just can't see it happening. If it happens, I'll be extremely shocked, just like HGSS was a huge shock to me.

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

If they found a way to connect all the story lines in a way that actually made sense. I always thought it was weird that major criminal teams tried to take over the world one after another, and most of them would mess with god-like Pokemon with little to know consequences. It would also explain why certain legendaries are found outside their respective regions.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

Aside from what I just posted, something I would really like to see in Pokemon is Magma and Aqua fighting in a HUGE war, and like Rayquaza, team Sky comes to save the world, with the help of the main character and Jirachi or some other legendary other than the main three.

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post
    I'd create a Pokemon game where you could play as a member of the bad guys. Hey, who hasn't been tempted to say yes to the Rocket grunt at the end of Nugget Bridge and see what would happen?
    Not going to happen.

Definitely a Pokemon game with a significantly darker storyline. Like if Team Plasma were to have beaten Black/White and being a character that is apart of the Resistance or something.

Here's an idea they allow and encourage you to not be a Pokemon master and instead take another Pokemon job like breeder or team rocket worker or officer who uses pokemon

I would love it if they did it to where Giovanni takes over the world and now the gym leaders, elite four, champions and frontier brains are all locked away, leaving the task of taking down Giovanni and team rocket solely to Ash and anyone foolish enough to back him up.

When after you beat the grunts (fairly weak) you get challenged by higher ranking members who outlevel all your pokemon. ex. You're at lv 20s and then members with lv 50 start going after and stealing your pokemon. Forcing you to raise new pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Dreams View Post
    Definitely a Pokemon game with a significantly darker storyline. Like if Team Plasma were to have beaten Black/White and being a character that is apart of the Resistance or something.
    Actually, I would definitely be interested in a game like that - having to train your pokemon in underground battles because only Team Plasma members are allowed to have pokemon. No gyms or badges or glory. So much more at stake than merely becoming the "Champion".

The game could follow your efforts as you join the local rebel resistance, then quickly move up the ranks until you're leading them. Then you travel the world secretly, battling Team Plasma members to avoid capture, and gather other resistance forces under your control as you defeat their local leaders.

Then you travel to the headquarters with your army and try to free Unova.

That would be pretty cool.

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast