Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Current Team - Black and White 2

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Entralink
    Posts
    17

    Default Current Team - Black and White 2

    I just got Black and White 2 over the weekend (I know, I'm a lil late), and I need a rating on my current team. I don't exactly have the entire team full YET, but I'm working on it. I need a dragon type and a water type. Please post below with your opinions on what you think they should be.

    Pignite (Level 24)
    Moves:
    - Flame Charge
    - Ember (Soon to be replaced)
    - Arm Thrust
    - Odor Sleuth

    Sandile (Level 22)
    Moves:
    - Sand Tomb
    - Bite
    - Crunch
    - Sandstorm

    Riolu (Level 23)
    Moves:
    - Force Palm
    - Low Kick
    - Leer
    - Focus Energy

    Flaaffy (Level 24)
    Moves:
    - Thundershock
    - Thunder Wave
    - Leer
    - Tackle


    I know my team doesn't have nearly the best moves of a person's choice, but that's because I just started. Also, a question to whoever knows: Where do you get a Soothe Bell? I need one in order to evolve my Riolu into Lucario, which I'd like to do sooner than later.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Clock Town, Termina
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senatulus View Post
    I just got Black and White 2 over the weekend (I know, I'm a lil late), and I need a rating on my current team. I don't exactly have the entire team full YET, but I'm working on it. I need a dragon type and a water type. Please post below with your opinions on what you think they should be.

    Pignite (Level 24)
    Moves:
    - Flame Charge
    - Ember (Soon to be replaced)
    - Arm Thrust
    - Odor Sleuth

    Sandile (Level 22)
    Moves:
    - Sand Tomb
    - Bite
    - Crunch
    - Sandstorm

    Riolu (Level 23)
    Moves:
    - Force Palm
    - Low Kick
    - Leer
    - Focus Energy

    Flaaffy (Level 24)
    Moves:
    - Thundershock
    - Thunder Wave
    - Leer
    - Tackle


    I know my team doesn't have nearly the best moves of a person's choice, but that's because I just started. Also, a question to whoever knows: Where do you get a Soothe Bell? I need one in order to evolve my Riolu into Lucario, which I'd like to do sooner than later.
    You have a good team there.
    I have a Soothe Bell.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    782

    Default

    This section is for 3rd generation games, Black and White 2 are from 5th generation.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Entralink
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    This section is for 3rd generation games, Black and White 2 are from 5th generation.
    Yeah, I realized that after I posted it. :/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    *Sigh* another confused new user posting in the wrong place...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nobody from Nowhere
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxofcookies View Post
    *Sigh* another confused new user posting in the wrong place...
    *Sigh* another hypocrite spamming.

    ---

    Anyways, your team is looking pretty good. For a water type, I'd suggest Starmie because of it's speed/special attack. As for a dragon type, all I can think of right now is Haxorus (don't have B2 or W2, so I don't really know which pokemon are in which game. You might want to watch out for the ground-type, because three of the pokemon on your team (Lucario once your Riolu evolves) are weak to it, and don't have a high enough defence to withstand an earthquake or something like that.

    Where are you in the game, though?
    Last edited by Greekboy; 13th January 2013 at 12:06 AM.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:



    If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •