Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 259

Thread: The N Club V.2

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That's a good question.
    Posts
    6,656

    Default The N Club V.2


    Hey all Serebii.net Forum members/staff! I am your boss and I am happy to invite you to a Club that is exclusive for the loved Liberater of Pokemon named Natural Harmonia Gropius, or N for short. This club allows you to talk and share anything N related to Fan-Fics and the Pokemon he had like his Darmanitan and his Woobat. Who is N? He is a character in Pokemon BW/BW2 who's supposed father is by none other then Ghetsis! He was found in the forest where Ghetsis exclaimed that he was his dad. Also stay tuned for his anime appearance in Best Wishes 2 Episode N. Now first things first is to abide by these rules.

    The Rules
    1) Follow all SPPF rules.
    2) No one-liners please. Due to a rise of these posts, this rule has been enforces greatly so try to put some thought into your posts.
    3) Stay on topic: This club is specifically for N only, if you like Skyla or someone else, go to another club.
    4) No inappropriate pictures please. I admit he is hot but no one is to go too far when providing fan art for the club.
    5) No spamming, trolling or flaming other
    6) If you see someone breaking the rules, tell them nicely to stop (no mini-modding) but if that person continues, report him/her!
    7) Lastly have fun!

    The sign-up Form
    Username:
    Date you joined this club:
    Why do you like N?:


    Members
        Spoiler:- spoiler:



    Ban list!
        Spoiler:- spoiler:



    Fan-Art
        Spoiler:- spoiler:



    Fan-Fics

        Spoiler:- spoiler:


    Strike System
    1 Strike = a warning
    2 Strikes =24 hour ban
    If posting when banned = 48 hour ban
    If posting on extended ban = week ban
    Furthur posting when banned will leave you permabanned and all bad activity will be reported to Vyksta or Sweet May. A strike expires only 12 hours too.

    Here is art you may use to advertise the club, be sure to give the following credit!
    The Banner up top - FrostStorm


    -
    FrostStorm

    Last words
    I hope that you all enjoy your experience in the N Club and meet new people, share art/fan-fics and to just have fun
    Last edited by Dragalge; 19th January 2013 at 2:14 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    LaRousse City
    Posts
    3,428

    Default

    Yay, a new N club! Hoping this stays active, especially with them anime spoilers. ;D

    Username: Sweet May
    Date you joined this club: December 23th, 2012
    Why do you like N?: Forget my bias for green haired bishounen and let's focus on how adorable N is. He's so innocent and it was quite terrible for him to be used in a cruel way when all he wanted was happiness for Pokemon.

    ONOMNOMNOM

    Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

    Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That's a good question.
    Posts
    6,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet May View Post
    Yay, a new N club! Hoping this stays active, especially with them anime spoilers. ;D

    Username: Sweet May
    Date you joined this club: December 23th, 2012
    Why do you like N?: Forget my bias for green haired bishounen and let's focus on how adorable N is. He's so innocent and it was quite terrible for him to be used in a cruel way when all he wanted was happiness for Pokemon.
    Accepted Welcome Sweet May, hope you have a great time! I am really excited for N's debut next year in the actual anime in mid January.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    164

    Default

    YAY BOSS YOU DID IT.

    I would like to join
    Shinytaifood
    12/23/12
    What can I say? N is badass.
    hehe

  5. #5

    Default

    yess, N club! *w*

    Username: FlareLover17
    Date you joined this club: December 23, 2012
    Why do you like N: He understands pokemon's feelings, he's adorable, he is sensitive, and i love green hair. x3




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That's a good question.
    Posts
    6,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    YAY BOSS YOU DID IT.

    I would like to join
    Shinytaifood
    12/23/12
    What can I say? N is badass.
    Accepted though it should have been done like Sweet May but I'll allow this too


    Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    yess, N club! *w*

    Username: FlareLover17
    Date you joined this club: December 23, 2012
    Why do you like N: He understands pokemon's feelings, he's adorable, he is sensitive, and i love green hair. x3
    [B]Accepted[/s] welcome FL17!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Accepted though it should have been done like Sweet May but I'll allow this too
    lol sorry I was so excited that I forgot protocol.
    Sooooooo yeah. N is my favorite Pokemon character of the series.
    HERO OF TRUTH REPRESENT
    hehe

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That's a good question.
    Posts
    6,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    lol sorry I was so excited that I forgot protocol.
    Sooooooo yeah. N is my favorite Pokemon character of the series.
    HERO OF TRUTH REPRESENT
    It's alright tai. I remember the last version of this club and it just didn't pull through, probably cuz of lack of N's anime appearence.

  9. #9

    Default

    thank you! N is my favorite pokemon character and rival, and his backstory is heartbreaking. oAo i just love his character development. x3




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    LaRousse City
    Posts
    3,428

    Default

    We should just remember that anything anime related about N should be placed in a spoiler tag, especially when he actually appears. (at least until he appears in other countries)

    Hello everyone! Nice to meet you guys.

    I'll contribute a fan art I found for now.

    By 冬

    ONOMNOMNOM

    Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

    Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Besides owning Reshiram/Zekrom, he also has the awesomest final boss theme music in any Pokemon game imo
    He also isn't some evil jerk either.
    hehe

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That's a good question.
    Posts
    6,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    thank you! N is my favorite pokemon character and rival, and his backstory is heartbreaking. oAo i just love his character development. x3
    Agreed, the personality and emotions he gained throughout aging is just a beautiful sight!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet May View Post
    We should just remember that anything anime related about N should be placed in a spoiler tag, especially when he actually appears. (at least until he appears in other countries)

    Hello everyone! Nice to meet you guys.

    I'll contribute a fan art I found for now.

    By 冬
    Your right, just keep them in spoilers when he is debuted. Nice piece of art too!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,609

    Default

    N club? I shall join...idealist tlakitive young man for the win 8D

    Username: EmphaticPikachu
    Date? December 23, 2012
    Why I like him?
    Multiple reasons...Ill give them later when I'm not on a iPad.

    But I relate to how he monologues really we'll....it's like the first thing I noticed. XD


    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That's a good question.
    Posts
    6,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    N club? I shall join...idealist tlakitive young man for the win 8D

    Username: EmphaticPikachu
    Date? December 23, 2012
    Why I like him?
    Multiple reasons...Ill give them later when I'm not on a iPad.

    But I relate to how he monologues really we'll....it's like the first thing I noticed. XD
    Accepted welcome Trainer Trap, hope you have an enjoyable time in the N Club

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Probably the catalyst for me liking him so much was in the beginning of the B/W 2 anime trailer. He stood atop while his dragon flew overhead. It struck me with awe.

    But for some reason he was cooler as japanese rather than english.
    hehe

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That's a good question.
    Posts
    6,656

    Default

    I absolutely loved the BW2 trailer with N's inclusion. Him walking in the beginning was extraordinary and he was at the Dragonspiral Tower too I believe.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    164

    Default

    I guess the reason why I didn't like the english one as much is because I didn't like the VA for him.
    I felt like his voice should be a little higher
    hehe

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In the Darkness...
    Posts
    698

    Default

    And N club...my life is near to completion.

    Username: SapphireBlueEyes7799; But feel free to call me Saph, Sapphire, Saturn, or Miki.
    Date you joined this club: Today 12/23/12
    Why do you like N?: I love everything about him. He's so innocent, not to mention attractive. I just want to hug him and be his best friend D:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,540

    Default

    Username: Lost Requiem
    Date you joined this club: 12/23/12
    Why do you like N?: He's MY FRICKIN' BISHIE. YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK ME PERMISSION. BAD BAD BAD BAD. I think that explains it. Serious responce: I love him because of he looks at life through various different angles. He is kind, but also melancholic at times. He is simply misunderstood and lovable, but his ideal's are stronger than most others. N is one of the best characters to have ever existed in gaming, period.

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Username: Exeggudork
    Date you joined this club: 12-23-12
    Why do you like N?: I like N because of his deep way of using words. Also, his hair is cool :3
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Exeggudork has no shame or pity. What a ruthless monster.


  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That's a good question.
    Posts
    6,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    And N club...my life is near to completion.

    Username: SapphireBlueEyes7799; But feel free to call me Saph, Sapphire, Saturn, or Miki.
    Date you joined this club: Today 12/23/12
    Why do you like N?: I love everything about him. He's so innocent, not to mention attractive. I just want to hug him and be his best friend D:
    Accepted welcome Saph, have a great time!

    Agreed tai, he looked cool but the voice could have used a bit of adjustments.

    Edit: Both Lost Requiem and Exeggcudork Accepted as well
    Last edited by Dragalge; 23rd December 2012 at 10:41 PM.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In the Darkness...
    Posts
    698

    Default

    I want this to be me:

    Yes....yessssss....xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    I want this to be me:

    Yes....yessssss....xD
    wow that is a great picture. Holy ****.
    What are they sitting on? xD
    hehe

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In the Darkness...
    Posts
    698

    Default

    I dunno. But I would gladly marry N. And have his child. Yes...xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That's a good question.
    Posts
    6,656

    Default

    That picture is quite cute but I doubt N would have a child at that age unless he is an adult. Xp

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •