Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fighting Gamers Club

Speaking of adding, I forgot about the other fighting games that I've played.

I have also played Mortal Kombat, and Marvel vs Capcom 2. Please add my name there Eevee. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LockCrow View Post
    eeveelover if you don't mind could you add me in tekken tag tournament 2 i bought the game a few days ago.

oh and sorry if this is a little off topic but happy new year to everyone.
    yeah sure i can add that as well ill be adding stuff in probably wensday that everyone requested its new years so yeah...also i work today to...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I should get my FC for Brawl soon too. I know some of you are itching to Brawl, I haven't forgotten to VM you or whatever Colorless. And anyone else who might want to Brawl soon we can schedule something out . 3

hey anyone play the dbz fighting games yet. perhaps maybe we just forget about that game too
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    hey anyone play the dbz fighting games yet. perhaps maybe we just forget about that game too
    tbh we have been having strange debates on talking about it cuaz its not a true fighting game but i don't mind as long as it says its part of a fighting game i don't mind...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I should get my FC for Brawl soon too. I know some of you are itching to Brawl, I haven't forgotten to VM you or whatever Colorless. And anyone else who might want to Brawl soon we can schedule something out . 3
    Yeahhhh Brawl I am down for that

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    The only one I have is Tenkaichi III which I know at this point is sorta outdated with Raging Blast and Ultimate Tenkaichi being out..
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 1st January 2013 at 7:39 PM.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I have a question for all the Soul calibur fans. Which Soul calibur is your favorite? Mine is Sc4. It had the best story, best single player, a great character creator, great music, a decent learning curve, a solid roster, and a crapton of unlocksbles tokeep you comng back.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    I have a question for all the Soul calibur fans. Which Soul calibur is your favorite? Mine is Sc4. It had the best story, best single player, a great character creator, great music, a decent learning curve, a solid roster, and a crapton of unlocksbles tokeep you comng back.
    My favorite Soul Calibur is 2 because its the one i got most involve with and its less broken than 3 and 4

By the way there's a ultimate marvel stream right now at twitch

http://www.twitch.tv/fgtvlive?utm_ca....eventhubs.com

i love sc 2 the most.why two people i was good no the best with was spawn and misturugi
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Well, there's a mix of good things that imo would make the ultimate Soul Calibur:

SC3's Chronicle of the Sword. Really.. I miss that!
    SC4's Amy, Ashlotte and Shura. Wtf, Namco? Did you have to remove them? (Amy was my "main character")
    SC5's Character Creation. Gotta love that!

i personally love soul calibur 3 cuaz the music is well done, they had that chronicles of the swords, all characters had story lines!(not like 5 :/), cool little side quests to do like survival mode and etc and it was my first soul calibur game i played ^_^ i love that game to death...i beat everything there oh night terror was a b**** to kill XD I beat him with xainghua and it was flippin hard XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while, I've been pretty busy with the Holidays.

hello short wing i'm LockCrow, i'm a ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 player and tutor, welcome to the club.

You said you were having some trouble with umvc3 learning curve. i can assist you in anything umvc3 related, be it expecific characters or the game in general. Just say the word.
    Also can i add you on ps3? my username there is also LockCrow. we can do some casuals.
        Spoiler:- UMvC3 stuff:

Oh really my mistake then well i can help in street fighter 4, but i really only know soul calibur 2, though i sometimes watch the pros play sc5.

thanks for the correction eeveelover
    SF4 (all versions) is a game that I could use some tutoring in.
    My main is my buddy Ryu.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    its fine i do that too its a common mistake and okay cool and i have played since soul calibur since 3 so i can help him out if he wants it of course...
    Sure I would never turn away a helping hand. We should play sometime. I could always use the experience.
    I've been trying out a few characters to see which ones I really like and potentially want to get better with. So I've narrowed it down to Leixia, Mitsurugi and Ezio.

Quote Originally Posted by Short Wing View Post
    Sure I would never turn away a helping hand. We should play sometime. I could always use the experience.
    I've been trying out a few characters to see which ones I really like and potentially want to get better with. So I've narrowed it down to Leixia, Mitsurugi and Ezio.
    sure thing no problem when we can get a chance we can create a room and we will spare a bit and lexia oh wow cool XD that is one of my mains

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Eevee when you get a chance could you please add my Brawl FC to my info? 1676-3483-0202 I'll try to setup a Brawl with one of you guys sometime this week.

I think I should join as well if you guys don't mind. I haven't played Brawl in a long time. I hope it still works

Eevee when you get a chance could you please add my Brawl FC to my info? 1676-3483-0202 I'll try to setup a Brawl with one of you guys sometime this week.
    i know you and crazied i haven't got to yet everyone else i fixed i got distracted that day but i will soon...ill do it tommorow i promise

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Short Wing View Post
    Sorry I haven't posted here in a while, I've been pretty busy with the Holidays.

Spoiler:- UMvC3 stuff:

SF4 (all versions) is a game that I could use some tutoring in.
    My main is my buddy Ryu.

Sure bro just tell me you username on psn and i'll add you. + your team doesn't seem bad though playing phoenix wright usually requires good assists

yah i finally can post again LOL anyway i have updated everyone that requested to change some stuff besides craized...i need to finish sprucing up the opening for appealing and so far we still need more members for hangouts for the other games but i see ssbb is the only one that seems so far fair enough and ready for the hangouts and i will be starting now that i will be appointing modertors and admins of this club...i also will be starting to do some more topic subjects about fighting games to keep this club active enough...the thing is though i will sooner or later have only the owner,moderators and admins make the topics up though....i want to make sure this club doesn't have one liners! they are forbidden in this club and the forum counts them as spam...so please make sure when you post make sure its legnthy enough to be considered not spam...i got this credited idea from gothic-gothrita owner of the froslass breeding Club and im a member there as well...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th January 2013 at 9:06 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Yus. Vampire, Guilty Gear, Marvel v Capcom, Brawl, and DBZ are probably the only games I can talk knowledgeably about lol. Mostly Brawl. So anywho for those of you who are also big brawlers what do you think of Marth as a character. For me personally I find him to be the most adaptable. In other words I feel like he has the most "winnability" out of everyone. I tend to use Marth a lot and he is pretty much a threat to all the other characters but I dont see too many of them being a threat towards him. Like I said I think hes very adaptable cause hes moveset allows him to be. Since hes got his counter, Dancing Blade, good smash attacks etc. Also hes pretty much the best edgegaurd in the game with his forward smash which also happens to be a very very good KO move. The only real flaws I see his that his jump is kinda floaty (But honestly I feel like his counter and the fact you can dodge almost completely negate this) and his recovery move has short range and is easy to counterattack if it misses (With all the extra hangtime). Also I guess it would be good to mention that while his counter is faster than Ikes it has more lagtime after its executed. Personally I like Ikes counter more even though the timing is slightly more tricky. What do the rest of yall brawlers think of him. Feel free to agree and disagree haha.

PS: I hope I didnt write this in a confusing way. English is funky haha.
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 5th January 2013 at 9:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Yus. Vampire, Guilty Gear, Marvel v Capcom, Brawl, and DBZ are probably the only games I can talk knowledgeably about lol. Mostly Brawl. So anywho for those of you who are also big brawlers what do you think of Marth as a character. For me personally I find him to be the most adaptable. In other words I feel like he has the most "winnability" out of everyone. I tend to use Marth a lot and he is pretty much a threat to all the other characters but I dont see too many of them being a threat towards him. Like I said I think hes very adaptable cause hes moveset allows him to be. Since hes got his counter, Dancing Blade, good smash attacks etc. Also hes pretty much the best edgegaurd in the game with his forward smash which also happens to be a very very good KO move. The only real flaws I see his that his jump is kinda floaty (But honestly I feel like his counter and the fact you can dodge almost completely negate this) and his recovery move has short range and is easy to counterattack if it misses (With all the extra hangtime). Also I guess it would be good to mention that while his counter is faster than Ikes it has more lagtime after its executed. Personally I like Ikes counter more even though the timing is slightly more tricky. What do the rest of yall brawlers think of him. Feel free to agree and disagree haha.

After all the characters I have tried to use well, Marth is the best one. He has a good counter, enough power to be good, a great recovery, and excellent speed and "b" moves. I miss Roy, but after playing Marth for a while, I can see why every top tier player in Melee used him, he is superb.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

okay another news update for the club...

now if you want to be a moderator/admin of the club...show that you care about this club and also show you know the rules...I know this may be off topic right now but i want to make sure i get this clear when i make someone a moderator/admin...also you must be active enough for the club...if i make you either a mod/admin you must do your job! if you become inactive to much you may be demoted...also i don't play ssbb so im out with a answer for that XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post

I've tried playing around with Marth again recently and he does seem pretty good. What I like about him is that if you get knocked high and far from the stage you can use his Neutral B to propel him to the stage if you fully charge it. His sword damage calculation is also kinda cool in how it does more damage when you strike the enemy with the tip of his sword. I like Ike's counter better as it does slightly more damage then Marth's (the multiplier is slightly higher or something). His Final Smash is also cool in how you can line up with enemies and hit them from afar, though doing it in midair is risky. Meteor Smashes are hard for me to do with him though.

I've tried playing around with Marth again recently and he does seem pretty good. What I like about him is that if you get knocked high and far from the stage you can use his Neutral B to propel him to the stage if you fully charge it. His sword damage calculation is also kinda cool in how it does more damage when you strike the enemy with the tip of his sword. I like Ike's counter better as it does slightly more damage then Marth's (the multiplier is slightly higher or something). His Final Smash is also cool in how you can line up with enemies and hit them from afar, though doing it in midair is risky. Meteor Smashes are hard for me to do with him though.
    Yeah the sweetspot on his sword is part of what really makes his forward smash fantastic as well as simply the best attack to edgegaurd with. I have even found his counter to be good for that too at times. And I agree I am more fond of Ikes counter although for a different reason haha. I cant believe I forgot to mention his final smash though. In my opinion his and Zeldas/Shieks final smash are the best in the game since on the whole they are very accurate and almost always deliver a OHKO. Unlike Pit, Fox/Wolf/Falco, Ness/Lucas, and Bowser whos finals are pretty easy to avoid if you know what youre doing. Also I totally agree about meteor smashing with Marth. I find it to be difficult to land and when it does I find it difficult to recover from. I tend to just not attempt it with him for the most part too risky especially if youre up against someone really good. Cant risk throwing away stock like that :P

After all the characters I have tried to use well, Marth is the best one. He has a good counter, enough power to be good, a great recovery, and excellent speed and "b" moves. I miss Roy, but after playing Marth for a while, I can see why every top tier player in Melee used him, he is superb.
    Yeah Dancing Blade is a really good move as are his other B moves. For most of the time I was playing Melee I mained with Roy because I liked that he hit harder even if I guess he was a bit slower on the draw. Also his sweetspot was easier to hit with since it was in the middle and not on the end. But then I started using Marth at some point and yeah I agree he is a bit better. I could go on and explain every reason why but comparing/contrasting Roy to Marth. Two really good characters and also two very similar characters. Will take quite a while to do well XP
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 6th January 2013 at 12:13 AM.

Yesterday, I tried playing Tekken again after god knows how long. (Tekken 6)
    And oh my gosh, I had forgotten how bad I was at this game! lol

Speaking of Tekken, I think I might get it on my Wii U. From what I've seen from the trailers, it looks quite enjoyable. Sadly, I haven't made my mind up yet. This is going to be my first Tekken game in years.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast