Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fighting Gamers Club

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Hm favorite fighting game music I dont know a lot about that but the start up menu for blazeblue is kind of cool 0.o
    actually thats a old topic but thats fine its a start this is the new topic i made up...

okay new topic:

What fighting game concept/story you like the most? explain why you like it too...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    actually thats a old topic but thats fine its a start this is the new topic i made up...
    Fighting game stories hm well there real is no storyline that is well thought up on being since it is a fighting game but soul and blazeblue mortal combat streetfighter have some good ones in a way but street fighter would have to be the best story since it is a real old game and plus they made movies and cartoons out of it

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

Since I really don't play multiple fighting games as I used to in the past, I guess I'll say Dragon Ball Z for now. Goku was supposed to destroy the Earth, but he hit his head, thus making him forget things, his mission for one of them and now he's Earth's protector. Haha, the irony in that one. And he meets all these colorful
    characters, Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo, Tien, Yamcha, Android 18, Master Roshi and Bulma. As the story went on, people got closer and the Z Fighter family expanded until what it is today.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Since I really don't play multiple fighting games as I used to in the past, I guess I'll say Dragon Ball Z for now. Goku was supposed to destroy the Earth, but he hit his head, thus making him forget things, his mission for one of them and now he's Earth's protector. Haha, the irony in that one. And he meets all these colorful
    characters, Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo, Tien, Yamcha, Android 18, Master Roshi and Bulma. As the story went on, people got closer and the Z Fighter family expanded until what it is today.
    True Dragon Ball is a videogame and was a series and a dam good one at that

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

anybody paly doa. i feel like we forgot that fighting game.
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    anybody paly doa. i feel like we forgot that fighting game.
    no we didn't forget about that game its just me and a few others are making topics...

new topic:

What is your favorite fighting game character and explain why? it can be more then one...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

no we didn't forget about that game its just me and a few others are making topics...

new topic:

What is your favorite fighting game character and explain why? it can be more then one...
    Its a tie between Dizzy and Morrigan for me. Leaning more towards Morrigan. Shes just so frickin cool haha.

Also for those of you who played Vampire: Morrigan>Felicia :P
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Its a tie between Dizzy and Morrigan for me. Leaning more towards Morrigan. Shes just so frickin cool haha.

Also for those of you who played Vampire: Morrigan>Felicia :P
    dizzy and morrigan hell yeah! i love them both ^_^

i really love amy sorel,viola,xainghua,sophita,taki, oh love alot of soul calibur characters...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

new topic:

This is tough, but I really do have to go with Noel Vermillion. First of all, her backstory is really interesting and she gets a lot of character development, ESPECIALLY in CS. Also, being voiced by one of my favorite VAs (Cristina Vee) helps a lot. Her musical theme, Bullet dance, is a soft yet hard sounding piece that expresses her inner doubts and insecurities. It also helps that her playstyle is that of a rushdown character where she completely overwhelms the opponent with speed and combos. That type of playstyle is my favorite by far. Put all of these together and you have one heck of a character. Honorable Mentions go to Nightmare (Soul Calibur), Juri Han(SSFIV), Raiden (Mortal Kombat), and Yoshimitsu (Soul Calibur and Tekken versions)
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

My favorite game fighter characters are. Android #17, #18, Cell and Kurama/Yoko Kurama.

Android #17 - Many people don't like him because of his attitude and they sometimes mistake him for a girl. Meh. That doesn't bother me, I actually like his attitude. It makes him seem like a strong ididuvial. He's so independent. If you were constructed into a cyborg, which gave you powers and you heard that you could fight the strongest guy on Earth, what would you do? Well, I would defiantly do what he did and find this person and fight them. He'll do anything for his sister's happiness. Even if that means sacrificing his own self for it. Which he did.

Android #18 - Poetry in motion she is. Everything she does is so mysterious and elegant. She fights fiercely and will do anything for her family and friends. She may have been viewed wrong in the first place, but she came out good in the end.

Cell - The irony of me saying I like someone who absorbed my favorite characters. I think that's what made me like Cell more. His absorbing capabilities. I don't know why, but I find that so cool. Yes, I know weird huh?

Kurama - Nobody has nothing on him when it comes to elegance. Sorry #18, you're the most elegant female, but Kurama is the most elegant male right here. What I really love about him is his techniques. Rose Whip is so cool. He hides seeds of plants in his red hair and can transform them into the plant they grow in and turn them into deadly weapons. Like a rose. He can turn it into a whip with thorns that can even cut through metal. D: Another thing I like about him, is that he doesn't even look like a fighter. Look at him in my signature. Does he even look like one? xD

Yoko Kurama - Kurama's true form. This dude is sadistic. I think that's why I really like him. His moves are basically the same as Kurama's, but he just has a lot more and they're powered up. But, I think we should never get Yoko angry or he'll summon gigantic plants to eat you.

dizzy and morrigan hell yeah! i love them both ^_^

i really love amy sorel,viola,xainghua,sophita,taki, oh love alot of soul calibur characters...
    Eevee! I can't believe I'm saying this but, you broke a rule.... ;~; You have to state why you like the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Eevee! I can't believe I'm saying this but, you broke a rule.... ;~; You have to state why you like the characters.
    i didn't break a rule...its a response to someone quote so i didn't break the rule cuaz i wasn't answering the question i was agreeing to the person and just qouted i like the other characters but to fix the problems ill just answer anyway i like all the soul caibur characters is becuase all the characters have unique styles of fighting and i love how there personailities are all have different values of what they do in the game....its perfectly to answer back to someone qoute but if your directly answering the question then yes that is a rule breaking...my rules are not all the same as frosslass breeding club...i have some leanway...its perfectly fine to answer like that unless your coming driectly from the question...if that make since...if someone answer to someone quote like this its fine but it still needs to be on the topic of the qoute....

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

i didn't break a rule...its a response to someone quote so i didn't break the rule cuaz i wasn't answering the question i was agreeing to the person and just qouted i like the other characters but to fix the problems ill just answer anyway i like all the soul caibur characters is becuase all the characters have unique styles of fighting and i love how there personailities are all have different values of what they do in the game....its perfectly to answer back to someone qoute but if your directly answering the question then yes that is a rule breaking...my rules are not all the same as frosslass breeding club...i have some leanway...its perfectly fine to answer like that unless your coming driectly from the question...if that make since...if someone answer to someone quote like this its fine but it still needs to be on the topic of the qoute....
    Oh XD That's ok, I didn't see your other posts above, sorry about that... ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Oh XD That's ok, I didn't see your other posts above, sorry about that... ^^;
    its alright ^_^ i just wanted to clear it up and anyway i need to finish adding crazied to two more spots she asked and also i need to finish fixing up the club...also gothic i think we are into a new topic...

New topic: (Doesn't matter what fighting game) What is your favorite cool move you like to do and explain?(it could be more then one)

my favorite moves would be mostly a few critical finishes in soul calibur 4 i love amy's, taki's, and i love setsuka's as well...xianghua's critical finish is extremely cool too...i like them because I thought in soul calibur 4 it was a very fun thing to do in a chance to OTK someone in one hit...i thought that was a cool concept they did in that game for soul calibur...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Hmmm, my favorite fighting moves would be:

Power Blitz - It's a basic energy wave, but it's the signature move of Android #17 and #18, so I was bound to like it. xD
    Android Barrier - I really like all types of barriers, but I really don't like the giant ones. This one is just the perfect size.
    Sadistic/Accel Dance - Oh my gosh, this move is so awesome. All you see is Androids #17 and #18 jumping their opponent with a barrage of punches and kicks, then they kick them to the ground and blast them with like 100 energy waves. Freakin' cool. Sorry Gohan fans. D:
    Sadistic 18 - This move has no respect written all over. #18 punches you in the face, then she uses the same kick she did against Vegeta to break his arm, she throws you to the ground, then she kicks you in the stomach, you would think she would be finished, but NO she turns around and finger blasted you. That's freakin' no respect, but it's so freakin' cool.
    Non - Stop Violence - A team attack that ends in a energy wave, what move can I say?

its alright ^_^ i just wanted to clear it up and anyway i need to finish adding crazied to two more spots she asked and also i need to finish fixing up the club...also gothic i think we are into a new topic...

New topic: (Doesn't matter what fighting game) What is your favorite cool move you like to do and explain?(it could be more then one)

my favorite moves would be mostly a few critical finishes in soul calibur 4 i love amy's, taki's, and i love setsuka's as well...xianghua's critical finish is extremely cool too...i like them because I thought in soul calibur 4 it was a very fun thing to do in a chance to OTK someone in one hit...i thought that was a cool concept they did in that game for soul calibur...
    -Dancing Blade of Marth haha. Strong move and its kinda super awesome. Dealing out that quick damage haha.

-Critical Hit also of Marth XP. Easily the best Final Smash in the game in my opinion. Super fast+accurate+OHKO=Sign me up.

-Soul Fist of Morrigan!! Just. Yeah. Bawse.

Donkey Kong's Final Smash: The Konga Beat. I enjoy watching my enemies try to get out to no avail while I pretend to play the drums and clap.

Djinn Summoning: Eclipse. I know it's not a fighting game to be exact, but it's still a move used to fight, plus it's epic. A dragon rising from slumber in the eye of the storm, traveling to space to deliver the final blow at your enemies.

Okay, here you go, Eeveelover824;

Fighting Gamers Club Form

Hey I love fighting games can i join,

Username: Dragon Trainer X, or DTX for short.
    Game you like to play the most: Either SSBB or Code of Princess. They'll be easily out when Fighting is Magic is released, though.
    Online name (if you have one): For my 3DS, I think it's Roxas.
    system(s): 3DS, Wii U
    why you like fighting games: Helps with stress every now and then, and I'm cool with losing (usually). They just seem to appeal to me for no reason in the most part.
    have you read all my rules?: And popped something in my eye whilst doing so. I think it was a vessel...
    Last edited by Dragon Trainer X; 11th January 2013 at 11:31 PM.

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

I really like Konga Beat, but every time I see someone do it, they do it wrong. They're supposed to do it with the beat. With the beat!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Donkey Kong's Final Smash: The Konga Beat. I enjoy watching my enemies try to get out to no avail while I pretend to play the drums and clap.

Djinn Summoning: Eclipse. I know it's not a fighting game to be exact, but it's still a move used to fight, plus it's epic. A dragon rising from slumber in the eye of the storm, traveling to space to deliver the final blow at your enemies.

Um, is there a way to join, or do I just start posting here?

you were suppose to read the opening it says right there how to join and its in the white box XD but its alright just edit your post and ill accept you...you need to properly join though in the forum...if you edited correctly...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I have multiple moves that I love using:

First is the Falcon Punch. It's hard to get off, but when you get it, it is SOOOOOOOO satisfying.

Next is any of Nightmare's combos that drain 60-70% of your opponenet's health. I get so much glee of seeing that health bar drop like a brick on Jupiter.

Great Aether is another awesome move from Smash Bros. I love comboing somebody into it and just seeing the damage get higher and higher and higher.

Finally, any of Noel's Chain Revolver combos. Nothing says owned like pulling off a ten to twenty hit combo off one button and then proceeding to transition it into a super move. God, that's so satisfying!
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

sorry i dont post here that much because i just dont know what to say... anyway...
    my favorite moves are~~~
    -lucas' pk thunder because he can cannonball across the stage, make failed recoveries and is just fun to use
    -lucas' pk magnet because its just boss absorbing attacks, wave bouncing,
    -pk fire (XD for lucas again) for zap jumping
    -pikachus electro ball FS that i love so much
    -and wolfs side smash
    XD long list

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    sorry i dont post here that much because i just dont know what to say... anyway...
    my favorite moves are~~~
    -lucas' pk thunder because he can cannonball across the stage, make failed recoveries and is just fun to use
    -lucas' pk magnet because its just boss absorbing attacks, wave bouncing,
    -pk fire (XD for lucas again) for zap jumping
    -pikachus electro ball FS that i love so much
    -and wolfs side smash
    XD long list
    its fine winter...we are stating to make more topic for the club so it will speed up the discussion...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    I have multiple moves that I love using:

First is the Falcon Punch. It's hard to get off, but when you get it, it is SOOOOOOOO satisfying.\
    I know that feel. I once won a game that way, and man was I pleased.

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Fighting Gamers Club Form

Hey I love fighting games can i join,

Username: Dragon Trainer X, or DTX for short.
    Game you like to play the most: Either SSBB or Code of Princess. They'll be easily out when Fighting is Magic is released, though.
    Online name (if you have one): For my 3DS, I think it's Roxas.
    system(s): 3DS, Wii U
    why you like fighting games: Helps with stress every now and then, and I'm cool with losing (usually). They just seem to appeal to me for no reason in the most part.
    have you read all my rules?: And popped something in my eye whilst doing so. I think it was a vessel...
    okay thank for applying and seriously you can't see well cuaz of a popped vessel...that must really suck sorry to here that dragon but anyway back on topic...now let see its time for a new topic...

New Topic: What fighting game you think had good graphics for just being on a certain older system, and explain why you think the games graphics are good?

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

okay thank for applying and seriously you can't see well cuaz of a popped vessel...that must really suck sorry to here that dragon but anyway back on topic...now let see its time for a new topic...

New Topic: What fighting game you think had good graphics for just being on a certain older system, and explain why you think the games graphics are good?
    Guilty Gear XX has very good visuals. While I guess PS2 isnt THAT old I think this game still stood out because of its unique graphic style. I mean I dont think too many other people were putting out 2D games on PS2. Not only does its graphic style stand out its also done very good and the animation is very nice and fluid. Very nice to look at XP

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast